Flute How BandGeekish are you?

twilightbandlol posted on Mar 22, 2009 at 05:19AM
Tell me something that has happend to you and you were like, "ome, im a band geek!" Example: I turned down a party to go to a band meeting. :):):) your turn!!!

Flute 5 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 twilightbandlol said…
c'mon!!!!!!!!!
一年多以前 BellaCullen96 said…
idk but in band my teacher has all these comics about band and one says "You know your a band nerd when your music stand is more comfortable than a pillow" and the new girl fell asleep in class on her stand so he made he get up and read it to the whole class. lol. I LOVE PLAYING DA FLUTE!
一年多以前 twilightbandlol said…
cool
Lol........... yeah me toooooooo!!! And, ya no what???? My stand IS pretty comfortable. lol. I am a band nerd!!!!! Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!
一年多以前 Magicuser said…
i've missed after school sports to go to extra band rehersals befor a concert. and when my friends are over we play our instraments together to practice a band piece. once i dident play my flute for 3 days and i felt depressed (i couldent play cuz it was at school)
一年多以前 SoyalaLeisu said…
I bring my flute home every night.

I practice 5-10 hours a day, and once I was on vacation and we took a plane ride, so I couldn't take my flute with me, and I missed it so much I actually think I cried. xD My obsession is scary, but I want to get into Juilliard and I'm GOING to make districts this year.

I bugged my teacher to go to her room so much that she wrote me a pass that constituted for lunch and flex for six days in a row!!! :D