粉丝 of PoM The seems to be a endless war RP

Kait_Wolf posted on May 08, 2012 at 01:51AM
Just hang out and see what happens. >:) (Sorry if I`m confusing all of you cause the title keeps changing. XD This pic is not finished sadly, it would look or awesome if I did the background. Demon and Kait.)
 Just hang out and see what happens. >:) (Sorry if I`m confusing all of 你 cause the 标题 keeps chan
last edited on Nov 27, 2012 at 04:08AM

粉丝 of PoM 1840 回复

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1651-1700 of 1840

一年多以前 ILUVKOWALSKI said…
Emma: * Catches up with Kait, and whispers* Hey Kait. :3 *Looks at Beast* :O Is he with a girl? *Looks forward*
一年多以前 Kait_Wolf said…
surprise
Kait:(penguin) Yeah, I guess so..... *sees what the penguin girl is white and member her* What?
Ted:(wolf) *eyes widen* That can`t be her....
Kowalski: *with others* What`s going on?
Kait:(penguin) *stairs at the girl, then sees something yellow moving in the pond, coming after Beast and the girl, notice who that yellow thing was* Uh oh. *jumps out from bush, turns to wolf, runs to Beast, sees the yellow thing coming out of the water and pulls out a handgun*
*BANE!!!*
Kait:(wolf) *falls down, yelps in pain, breaths heavily*
一年多以前 ILUVKOWALSKI said…
surprise
Emma: :O Kait!! D: *Runs out of bush after her*
一年多以前 Kait_Wolf said…
angry
Kowalski: Em, wait! *runs after Em, but gets grabbed by the yellow thing with it`s tentacle and grabs Emma too*
Beast:(penguin) *sees the girl is gone, looks at the yellow thing* Who are you and let my friends go!
Yellow thing(XP): If you hadn`t notice, I am an octopus girl! *not letting Emma and Kowalski go*
Beast:(penguin) *looks at Kait, then looks at the yellow octopus, sees that she`s pointing the gun at him, ready to fire*
Kait:(wolf) *jumps and bites the octopus`s tentacle before she shot Beast, black mix of dark grey blood dripping from her chest, growls, not letting go*
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 ILUVKOWALSKI said…
worried
Emma: D: *Reaches flipper out to Kowalski and tries to kick the octopus*
一年多以前 Kait_Wolf said…
Kowalski: Em, don`t....
Octopus: *squeezes Kowalski* Quiet you! *looks at Kait* And you! *has thick like needles out, poking in Kait`s mouth*
Kait:(wolf) *lets go, falls on her back and rolls on her paws, but starts sees things blury, looks up at the octopus*
Octopus: *smiles down at Kait* This just gets easier and easier. *points the gun at Kait`s head*
Kait:(wolf) *sees the blury gun and moves forward*
*BANE!!!*
Kait:(wolf) *falls down, yelps, breaths heavy again, stays down*
Octopus: *gets a little mad* Stay still! *points gun at Kait again*
Beast:(wolf) Enough! *jumps at Octopus, bites the tentacle, trying to get the gun*
Ted:(wolf) *jumps and grabs the gun* Give me that! *jumps off, throws gun in bushes*
Octopus: *blocking Beast from biting her, starts squeezing Emma and Kowalski*
Lech:(wolf) *jumps on Octopus from behind, knocks her down*
Octopus: *lets Emma and Kowalski go*
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 ILUVKOWALSKI said…
Emma: *Falls and gets up dizzily* Woah...... O.O
一年多以前 Kait_Wolf said…
Beast:(wolf) *jumps on Octopus, helps Lech*
Ted:(wolf) *goes to Kait, sees blood coming from her shoulder, grabs her by her fur neck and drags her to pond*
Kowalski: *gets up* E-Em, are you okay?
一年多以前 ILUVKOWALSKI said…
Emma: Urm, I think so... *nearly falls over*
一年多以前 Kait_Wolf said…
Ted:(wolf) *dips paw in water and splash water on Kait`s shoulder and chest* This will take too long. *grabs Kait by her neck and drags her half way into the pond, trying to keep her head up*
Lech:(wolf) *looks at Kait and Ted* Keep her pinned. *goes to them, watching Ted* What are you doing?
Ted:(wolf) *looks up, then looks back at Kait* Trying to wash this... this... What ever it`s called, it`s burning Kait in the inside.
Lech:(wolf) *stairs at Kait* So that gun was not a normal gun?
Ted:(wolf) No, it`s the type of gun that shoots and burns our kind to death. But how it that octopus get one of my guns?
Lech:(wolf)......
一年多以前 ILUVKOWALSKI said…
Emma: *Hears this* :O *Stumbles over and looks at Kait worriedly* D:
一年多以前 Kait_Wolf said…
Lech:(wolf).... And water stops the burn?
Ted:(wolf) Yes, I found that out when Demon shot me... *shivers* I don`t want to talk about it..... *starts dragging Kait* Little help?
Lech:(wolf) Right. *helps Ted and lets Kait lay on the ground*
Kait:(penguin) *turned into a penguin, looks dizzy, not trying to get up*
Beast:(wolf) *looks at Kait* What`s wrong with Kait, she looks like she`s paralyze or something.... *stairs at Kait*
Ted:(wolf) Take Kait and the others back, I`ll catch up. There`s something I need to do first.... *glares at octopus*
Lech:(wolf) *looks at Ted confusedly, then gently grabs Kait and starts walking*
Beast:(wolf) *looks at Emma and Kowalski* Come on you two, the faster we get there, the better. *gently pushes Emma to Kowalski*
一年多以前 ILUVKOWALSKI said…
Emma: *Follows the others*
一年多以前 Kait_Wolf said…
*Inside the building....*

Lech:(penguin) *lays Kait on the table, sees blood coming from her mouth, opens her mouth to look inside, eyes widen*
Beast:(wolf) *comes in with Emma and Kowalski, looks up at Lech* Wh-what are you doing? *jumps on table while turning into a penguin, looks, eyes widen too* Needles?
Lech:(penguin) From that octopus.... You could be right, Kait might be paralyzed. *waves his flipper infront of Kait*
Kait:(penguin) *eyes are slightly open, but not following Lech`s flipper, still breathing*
Beast:(penguin) How are we going to get them all out? *still stairing at the needles*
Lech:(penguin) *reach in, grabs and pulls one out, holds out the small thick needle* Pull them out. *starts pulling the others out*
一年多以前 ILUVKOWALSKI said…
Emma: D: *Watches and steps closer to Kowalski*
一年多以前 Kait_Wolf said…
Kowalski: *holds Emma`s flipper, looks at her and smiles, then looks at the others*
Lech:(penguin) *pulls another needle* Almost done....
Beast:(penguin) *sits down, stairs at Kait*
Ted:(wolf) *comes in, sees what they`re doing and sits down*
一年多以前 ILUVKOWALSKI said…
Emma: *Smiles at Kowalski and looks at the others*
一年多以前 Kait_Wolf said…
Lech:(penguin) *pulls another needle* Okay, I think that`s- What! *sees a bigger needle far back in Kait`s mouth*
Beast:(penguin) What is it? *sees the needle, eye twitches* That looks like it`s going to hurt.....
Lech:(penguin) Or maybe Kait will come back to us.... *reaches in and starts pulling, but won`t come out easily* Huh? *pulls a little harder*
Beast:(penguin) Don`t, you`ll rip it out. Something`s wrong with it. *thinks for a bit*
一年多以前 ILUVKOWALSKI said…
Emma: D: *Watches in worry*
一年多以前 Kait_Wolf said…
Beast:(penguin) *thought of something, gently turns Kait onto her side, moves her feathers out of the way, feels the needle and sees it* That`s the problem...
Lech:(penguin) *sees it, gently pulls it, uses lazer on the needle, then stops and pulls it out from the inside, looks at the needle, then at Kait*
Kait:(penguin) *moves a little, closed eyes*
Beast:(penguin) Is she normal again? *pokes Kait*
Kait:(penguin) *moans and rolls on her back*
Lech:(penguin) *looks at Beast with a smile* Did that answer your question? *rest flipper on Kait*
Kait:(penguin) *moans again, moving head side to side, opens eyes*......
一年多以前 ILUVKOWALSKI said…
Emma: *Smiles at Kait*
一年多以前 Kait_Wolf said…
heart
Kait:(penguin) *looks around* Hey, what the- *sits up* What just happen? *about to get up*
Lech:(penguin) *stops Kait from getting up* Easy Kait....
Kait:(penguin) *looks at Lech* That was the cave octopus, was it? Where is she? *trying to get up*
Lech:(penguin) *stops her again* The cave octopus?
Ted:(wolf) I`ve took care of that. She`s gone.
Kait:(penguin) *heard Ted, looks down at her chest* What.... Why did that hurt so much....?
Lech:(penguin) Just lie down, we`ll talk about this later. *lies Kait back down, petting her on the head*
Kait:(penguin) *looking at Lech, slowly rolls over and crawls to Lech, rest her head on him and relaxes*
Lech:(penguin) *blushes and smiles, petting Kait on the back*
Kait:(penguin) *smiles and wags her tail*
一年多以前 ILUVKOWALSKI said…
smile
Emma: *Smiles and takes a step closer to Kait*
一年多以前 Kait_Wolf said…
smile
Kait:(penguin) *lifts head up, looks at Lech with a smile, then turns head back and licks her wound on her shoulder, stops and sees Emma and Kowalski* Oh, hi guys.... *smile a little*
一年多以前 ILUVKOWALSKI said…
smile
Emma: Hey Kait. *Smiles back*
一年多以前 CuteCuddly said…
laugh
(LOL, in case you haven't noticed, I haven't been on for a couple of days. Would you guys mind filling me in on what's going on right now?)
一年多以前 ILUVKOWALSKI said…
big smile
(Sure, I'm glad your back. :DD And I noticed, half the roleplays I'm on were strangely empty. :P So basically Beast ended up sneaking off to meet a girl then we followed him and an Octopus shot Kait, and grabbed me and Kowalski. They stopped the octopus and Kait was temporarily paralysed, now shes fine. :P)
一年多以前 CuteCuddly said…
laugh
(Oh, I see. LOL, I'm not surprised the RPs were empty! I got sooo caught up with playing Minecraft...)
一年多以前 ILUVKOWALSKI said…
laugh
(XDD)
一年多以前 CuteCuddly said…
laugh
(If you ever played it, you'd understand..)
一年多以前 ILUVKOWALSKI said…
smile
(:P)

Emma: *Looks at Kait* So are you ok now?
一年多以前 CuteCuddly said…
Pepper: I hope so.
一年多以前 Kait_Wolf said…
(XD Yeah, I`ve be playing mindcraft instead of drawing or typing my story. XP)

Kait:(penguin) Um... I think so....
Ted:(wolf) *stairs at Beast and steps forward* Beast, right? I wouldn`t go out with that girl again if I were you.
Beast:(penguin) *looks at Ted* And what makes you say that?
Ted:(wolf) That girl....was my sister and she`s very violent and full of angry.
Beast:(penguin) *glares madly at Ted, feathers rising* How did I know if your not lying? *shows teeth and growls at Ted*
Ted:(wolf) *takes a step back, stairs at Beast, ready to fight*
Kait:(penguin) *puts flipper on Beast`s chest* Don`t..... *looks up at him* He`s right, Kowalski could of died cause of her....
Kowalski: *looks down, shivers from remembering what happened*
Beast:(penguin) *looks at everyone, then at Kait* You don`t know her....
Kait:(penguin) *getting a little annoyed* Beast, we were not there, that bullet would of went in your heart!
Beast:(penguin) *stairs at Kait for a few seconds, then jumps off the table, heading to the door*
Kait:(penguin) *watching Beast* Hey! Where are you going?
Beast:(penguin) *opens door, then slams it shut*
Lech:(penguin) Should I go after him? *getting up*
Kait:(penguin) *stops Lech* Nah, let him find out the hard way and if he does not come back for a few hours, then we`ll look for him....... *lays head on Lech* It feels like the world is spinning again....
Lech:(penguin) *gently hugs Kait* I hope you know what your doing.....

( That girl who almost 'killed' Kowalski will be in the story, chapter 5.....maybe in part 2.)
一年多以前 CuteCuddly said…
Pepper: I, for one, am very confused...
一年多以前 ILUVKOWALSKI said…
smile
Emma: XD I get it, mostly. Lets hope Beast comes back in a bit then.
一年多以前 Kait_Wolf said…
( I`ve added a lot more to my story just to make it long and more enjoyable after I rped it. So yeah, everything would make more scene if you read the story....)

Kait:(penguin) *looks at others* Back when I was a ghost, everything would of been fine if I didn`t left. *remembers something and looks at Kowalski* Kowalski, come here.
Kowalski: *sits next to Kait* Yeah?
Kait:(penguin) Stay still. *puts flipper on his chest and lightly pushes down*
Kowalski: Ow...
Kait:(penguin) *puts flipper down* That`s what I`ve forgot, your missing bones. *lays head down on Lech again* Wolf me. All my mind was on you..... Not a single thought was on something else.
Kowalski: Kait, if you didn`t do what you`ve did before, I would of died.
Kait:(penguin) *smiles a little* Huh, those idiots had no idea. *quietly giggles*
Kowalski: *confused* Who?
Kait:(penguin) *looks at Kowalski* Just two wolves think that your dead..... But that white one..... I had no chance of getting away. She`s just too fast.... *looks at the wall, growling*
一年多以前 CuteCuddly said…
Peppe:...
一年多以前 ILUVKOWALSKI said…
Emma: So there's some other wolves who think Kowalski's dead..? *Looks towards the door*
一年多以前 Kait_Wolf said…
Kait:(penguin) It`s better if they think he`s dead...... If that white runt says anything about Kowalski, I`ll do the exact same thing, but worse...... *looks at others*
Kowalski:.... What did she call me...?
Kait:(penguin) *looks at Kowalski* She called you an ugly mutt cause of your markings and eye color.... *looks down*
Kowalski:......
Lech:(penguin) *has nothing to say*......
Ted:(wolf) *is sitting, looks at Kait* Your going to kill her....?
Kait:(penguin) *looks at Ted* Don`t you know what she can be come?
Ted:(wolf) Yes..... But don`t you know how fast she could be?
Kait:(penguin) I know, it was impossible from me to get away without hurting Kowalski..... *looks closely in Ted`s red eyes, scratches on her flipper, making it bleed*
Ted:(wolf) *watching Kait confusedly* What are you doing...?
Kait:(penguin) *looks closely at the blood on her claws* Keep your eyes open. *throw blood into Ted`s eyes*
Ted:(wolf) AH! *has eyes close* Why did you do that?!
Kait:(penguin)...... Ted, open your eyes....
Ted:(wolf) *opens his eyes, looks at Kait*
Kait:(penguin) *sees the dirty yellow color in his eyes* I knew it, you were not born with red eyes.
Ted:(wolf) *stairs confusedly at Kait*..... My eyes?
Kait:(penguin) All wolf pups are first born with blue eyes, but as they grow, their eyes turn mostly amber.... Well yeah, that`s almost everything I know about wolf eyes.
Ted:(wolf)..... Why don`t I know that?
Kait:(penguin)...... I guess you had a bad leader. Demon, right?
Ted:(wolf) Pht! He was not my leader.... *looks down* He used me....
一年多以前 CuteCuddly said…
Pepper: *watching*
一年多以前 ILUVKOWALSKI said…
Emma: He was evil. * Thinks about Demon and frowns* So are we gonna kill that girl then?
一年多以前 Kait_Wolf said…
Kait:(penguin) Maybe after Beast comes back or we`ll find him..... Or maybe we`ll teach that pack a lesson.
Ted:(wolf) *tilts head, listening, then hears the door open and sees Beast*
Beast:(penguin) *gone beaten up, looks at Kait*.......
Kait:(penguin) *looks at Beast* Got dumped?
Beast:(penguin) *nods head up and down, not going to speak*
Kait:(penguin) You didn`t get shot, right?
Beast:(penguin) *nods head side to side, stairs at Kait* She`s....going to kill you.... Th-then everyone else....
Kait:(penguin) *sits up* Just her? *remembers her chest* I`ll be too easy for her to kill, when? *looks at Beast again*
Beast:(penguin) *about to talk, but something covered his beak*
???:(penguin) Right now? *laughs evilly*
Kait:(penguin) *growls at the white penguin and jumps at her while turning into a wolf, but gets knocked down and gets pinned down by a tentacle*
Octopus: Remember me? *smiles evilly* Your silly friend there only shot one of my heart. *looking at Ted*
Kait:(wolf) *looks at Ted* Ted, did you know that octopuses have three hearts?
Ted:(wolf) They have three hearts?! *gets grabbed by the octopus*
???:(penguin) *still holding Beast* Quiet Teddy bear!
Ted:(wolf) *being hung upside down, glares at the white penguin* White runt.
White:(penguin) Call me White, bear!
Ted:(wolf) It`s Ted!
White:(penguin) Whatever! Trap them all! *lets Beast go*
Octopus: *grabs Beast before he ran and grabs the others, holds Kait by her neck, looks at her chest* Oh, what a good looking heart! *pokes inside Kait*
Kait:(wolf) *makes a mad face* Hey, don`t touch there! *kicks her tentacle away*
Octopus: Hehe, this will be fun.
一年多以前 ILUVKOWALSKI said…
Emma: O.O *Tries to wiggle free*
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Kait_Wolf said…
(Girl talk fight.... A little violet too. (Not sure if I spelled that right, google chome`s dumb. XD))

White:(penguin) *looking at Kowalski* Bring that penguin down.
Kowalski: *being held by his feet, being lowered and infront of White*
White:(penguin) *looks closely at Kowalski* You look like that wolf I`ve killed..... *sees his chest* It was you who got in my way.
Kowalski: What?
Kait:(wolf) *looks at White* Hey, leave him alone! He didn`t anything, I did.
White:(penguin) *glares at Kait* Quiet blondie, or I`ll rip your tail off.
Kait:(wolf) *glares at White* I`ll rip all your guts out and shove them down your throat. *starts growling at White*
White:(penguin) *growls back at Kait* I`ll rip all your teeth out and push them in so the roots will show! *pushes Kowalski away from her and walks closer to Kait*
Kait:(wolf) I`ll push my claws up your butt and pull your spi-
???:(human) Okay, enough! *holds onto Bonehead and kicking Black at the same time* You both fight like girls fighting over a candy. *has eyes on Kait*
Kait:(wolf) *looks at the man*..... I`ve heard that voice before.....
???:(human) Humph! *ties Bonehead with a chains attach to the wall and puts Black in a cage, looks at Kait again and giggles evilly*
Kait:(wolf) What`s your problem?
???:(human) I`ll never forget how Demon acted when he was in you. *stairs evilly at Kait*
Kait:(wolf) *remembers* So your the cougar man? I thought you were dead....
Cougar:(human) You think being paralyzed will kill me? Humgh!
Kait:(wolf) Mr. Humgh! kitty, can I go? I got a little mission that`s floating in my head for a friend of mine.
Cougar:(human) *makes a mad hissing sound* Don`t call me kitty! And no!
Kait:(wolf) *rolls eyes*
一年多以前 ILUVKOWALSKI said…
Emma: *Sneaks free and grabs a chainsaw, and flamethrower* Alright, that's bloody it, put everyone down, or I'll go completely psycho crazy apeshi- urm sugar, on all of you evil, annoying crazy people!!!! *Points flamethrower at the bad guys, keeping an eye on all of them, and growling*

(XD She's so crazy sometimes. XDD)
一年多以前 CuteCuddly said…
Pepper: Is there a life with no adventure or danger whatsoever?!
一年多以前 ILUVKOWALSKI said…
Emma: I don't think so. *Twitching and pointing the weapons at the bad guys*
一年多以前 CuteCuddly said…
Pepper: That was a retorhical question, Em...
一年多以前 ILUVKOWALSKI said…
Emma: Oh..... (XD) *Still pointing towards the baddies*
一年多以前 CuteCuddly said…
(XDXD)

Pepper: Well, shoot already!