Dream Diary Heaven's Message: RolePlay

snootygirl50701 posted on Apr 26, 2012 at 11:19PM
Here it is...the magical place of sinister and black magic. The rulers are three princess and the queen. This is a place were your gossip or news goes....come on witches! The party's starting! The Spelectic battle! Great prizes are won here but so is death!
(Here is one of the princess's : Selene Rox)
This place your standing on is Spell Rose Ink,pretty name huh?

Edit 2: you may join as your witch characters and maybe others! Just please ask me so I will know! Thank you! :)
There may be some content from witches and other knowing! Please do NOT get affected by it. Just tell us if it hurts,no hard feelings okay! Here is a little clue of the "emerald"!!
~Eyes shatter~
The ground xrusts
Like your tears....
Your heart hurts......
Is it from that curse?
The box holds both!
Grab it! Grab it!
But don't drop it....
Or he will be released!

I hope you like your clue! :D

Edit 3: mottoes= 1.Because your love is better than life,my lips will glorify you.
2.You know when I sit down and when I get up. You know my thoughts before I think them...You know thoroughly everything I do.
3. Is it true? What tha say? The cloud of heart reaches me today....threw my eyes. Threw my heart. Threw my lies....
4. See threw my eyes....mind....thoughts...tears...lists..­..l­ies­...­tru­th.­..p­ain­...­.an­d me. Only me,I hold the nothen in you. Just for you.

I hope you like!!

Edit 4: There is huge destruction,the spiral dragon of the "party",has decided tofinish off for the prize. Witches,your going to have to fight,fight,and FIGHT!!!
 Here it is...the magical place of sinister and black magic. The rulers are three princess and the que
last edited on Apr 29, 2012 at 10:05PM

Dream Diary 229 回复

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...