Dr. Juliet Burke "Jack-et"

blackparade posted on Mar 18, 2008 at 08:21PM
Juliet + Jack = Jacket.

Yes,yes. We all(those who watch LOST) know about this shipp. So... hawt or not??

Kate + Sawyer = Skate... yayaya. who cares!

So, Juliet and Jack get a whole lot of "bonding time", and after a while (in "The Other Woman") we learn that Juliet has "strong feelings" for Jack, and she is worried for his saefy now, because of Ben.

This drama has got me worried. I honestly just don't see the chemistry between the two, as much as I want to. They just seem so forced. Tell me what you think. Am I crazy for likin "Benliet"? I LOVE BEN!! ;D

Dr. Juliet Burke 6 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 courtney7488 said…
I like Jack and Juliet together; I actually think they have a lot of chemistry together (example: aloe scene from last season). However, their relationship is so much different from that of Jack and Kate or Sawyer and Kate in that they're more mature, for lack of a better term. They help each other. I know a lot of people have been saying that their last kiss wasn't "passionate" enough, but a passionate kiss in that scene would have been inappropriate- she was upset and he was trying to comfort her.

What I don't like about them is that Jack is now becoming like Kate (whom I can no longer stand): he's torn between two people. I'm beginning to grow tired of this whole love triangle/square. As long as Jack and Kate don't end up together, I'll be happy.

You're not crazy for loving "Benliet." As I said in your thread in the Lost spot, I would join a "Benliet" spot because they're both great characters. They do have great scenes together, but the only way anything even remotely romantic would happen between them is if he forced her to. Not a great couple if you ask me.
一年多以前 blackparade said…
Great points! And yes, Im so sick of Kate right now, boy-o-boy. And the whole 'shipping thing right now is just... too messy. And yes! they are more mature! best way i've heard it put!
一年多以前 charmed_4evr said…
i think jacket has much more chemistry than jate. I really hope they end up together
一年多以前 arkelanfall said…
I am also crazy about Ben, but after "The other Woman" I can see nothing happening in the future. As well as Jacket, I think it's over, let's just hope that Juliet won't die... That's what I feel right now... please not ... :'(
一年多以前 courtney7488 said…
So my opinion of Jack has changed. Juliet deserves way better than him, but I have a feeling she won't find someone. I hope she doesn't die. She's so alone- she deserves a happy ending!
一年多以前 Shikabane-Mai said…
I loved Jack/Juliet up until Something Nice Back Home. Now I just think Jack should go screw himself because Juliet deserves much, MUCH better than what he did to her. Seriously, what kind of bastard uses and toys with a woman's feelings like that? I'm just glad Juliet is such a strong willed kickass chick who did the honorable thing and basically told Jack that if he wants Kate so badly, he can have her. He can't fool her by pretending to be asleep, idiot.

Believe it or not, I actually love Ben/Juliet (not necessarily in a romantic way though, I mean their general interactions) as much as I used to love Jack/Juliet. I just found Ben & Juliet's relationship to be so fascinating. I'd always thought that there was "history" between the two, I suspected that Ben might have unrequited feelings for Juliet while watching Season 3. I didn't expect obsession, but hey, whatever. I still love it.