Buffy Summers Quote contest

morgiemonkey posted on Apr 24, 2010 at 03:48PM
i saw this on the btvs page thought we could do it here. I'll give aan episode and you have to put your fave quote that any character says and i will pic the best qoute and post the winner

1. dont use other users
2. Dont vote for yourself
3. put who said it!

First contest:
Quotes from the first season
WINNER: TBA
2: Quotes from the second season!
last edited on Sep 16, 2010 at 01:11AM

Buffy Summers 8 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 morgiemonkey said…
big smile
"i may be dead but I'm still pretty, Which is more than i can say for you"- Buffy "prophecy girl"
一年多以前 shannon9396 said…
"Yeah, just see him in a relationship. 'Hi, honey. You're in grave danger. I'll see you next month!"

Buffy - "Angel"
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 willow96 said…
smile
'We saved the world...I say we party'

Prophecy girl
一年多以前 Jennifer1985 said…
From Welcome to the Hellmouth. Buffy describes Angel to Giles:

"This... guy. Dark, gorgeous in an annoying sort of way [...] I really didn't like him!"
一年多以前 Rogue-slayer said…
Giles: "The earth is doomed."

The Harvest
一年多以前 morgiemonkey said…
Sorry the pick i was gonna post delete itself
一年多以前 clanbillr said…
cool
Quotes from the first season in "Welcome to the Hellmouth"; Who doesn't love the starting of the first show with "Giles" saying: "Into each generation, a slayer is born, one girl, in all the world, A chosen one, One born with the..." Then "Buffy" saying:"...The strength and skill to hunt the vampires, to stop the spread of evil, Blah Blah. I've heard it, Okay?"

2nd season quotes from angel in "Reptile Boy"; "This isn't some fairy tale: When I kiss you, you don't wake up from a deep sleep and live happily ever after."
 语录 from the first season in "Welcome to the Hellmouth"; Who doesn't 爱情 the starting of the firs
一年多以前 morgiemonkey said…
^ niceeee i luv that one