Blair & Chuck C/B 粉丝 论坛 Chat ❥ | Version 2.0

laurik2007 posted on Sep 07, 2010 at 02:05PM
So I decided to make a new forum where we could talk about anything you want...A new beginning is what we all need.

PS:I will try to keep this forum updated with the names of the fans who will be here regularly, So introduce yourself and let's get the party started:

link/mariafan (14)
link/waldorf (7)
link/laurik2007 (65)
link/Alicee93 (19)
link/Daisy93 (8)
link/cintia_cs (87)
link/antwnia13
link/angiii7 (7)
link/iLoveChair (34)
link/supernowa (5)
link/ChuckBlairLuvA (3)
link/Esteer
link/iwalkalone
link/ladybug70981
link/g4eva (2)
link/Teamdamon33 (9)
link/bratski2192
link/twilightlover73
link/Angelwriter (1)

Wins till page / 386

OFFICIAL DATE LIST:

CB Related Dates:

- 07 November 2007! (how many seven!) “VICTOR/VICTROLA” AIRED
- 01 September 2008 “SUMMER KIND OF WONDERFUL” AIRED
- 08 December 2008 “OH BROTHER, WHERE BART THOU?” AIRED
- 18 May 2009 “THE GOODBYE GOSSIP GIRL” AIRED
- 07 December 2009 “THE DEBARTED” AIRED (I wanted to put an episode of season 3 too and since the debarted was aired the 7th like V/V I thought I could add it! Plus it was a great episode on his own!)
- 20 September 2010 - because her world wouldn't be the same without him-
- 01 November 2010 THE PIANO SEX TOOK PLACE AND WE ALL KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS!
- 15 November 2010 -because they will find their way back to each other-
- 16 May 2011 -because hes still number one-
- 07 November 2011 -the big apology-
- 05 December 2011 -the limo scene aired! she only wants him-
- 30 January 2012 -the 100th episode of gossip girl, and of course Chair didn't disappoint!
-30 April 2012 - 'Raiders of the Lost Art' aired and we got our favorite scheming partners back!
- 14 May 2012 - the season 5 Finale Aired and we are once again 'All In!'
- 08 Oct 2012 - the premiere aired and Chair were doing more than just talking it out in that Monte Carlo suite ♥
- 17 Dec 2012- 'New York, I Love You XOXO', Gossip Girl's last episode aired and Chuck and Blair are EndGame complete with a baby Bass in tow ♥

CB Fans Related Dates:

- 07 September 2010 THE BIRTH OF OUR AMAZING CHAT FORUM!
- 02 November 2010 we reached 100 pages!
- 02 November 2010 we reached the V/V page (107)!
- 24 December 2010 we reached 200 PAGES / MERRY CHRISTMAS!
- 12 February 2013 we reached 400 Pages!!! Happy Almost Valentine's Day ❥

last edited on Mar 05, 2013 at 10:13PM

Blair & Chuck 10019 回复

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 6651-6700 of 10019

一年多以前 LaPiccolaFra said…
NAAAAAT! YES I'M HERE! Wait I'll message Anna, too! I saw her reblogging things! ;)

So tell me about Skinssss.
一年多以前 LaPiccolaFra said…
CB WIN!
一年多以前 iLoveChair said…
SOOOOOOOOO, Skins...
OKAY, as you go through my first like TWENTY pages on my tumblr, you'll see only Skins stuff, so you can tell I really loved it. AKAJKFHGJNKLSJ:GLS: LIKE REAAAAAAAAALLY REALLY ADORED IT. I'm in love with all of them already.

List of characters from faves to least fave:
Matty <33333333333333333333333333333 TONGUE/LIPS/EYEBROW. SEX.
Franky. ashdfdjkhgjf I just wanna hug her, her scene with Matty was incredible and fantastically acted. FAVE SCENE OF THE EPISODE.
Mini. She's a bitch but I can't help but love her. You can see even from the premiere that she has some horrible issues and I can't wait to find out about them and see all her layers, her character develop, etc.
Grace. SHE'S SUPER ADORABLE, I JUST WANNA SQUISH HER CHEEKS FOREVA :')
Rich/Alo are tied, they were pretty funny, I like their friendship.
Liv/Nick. Didn't see enough of them to judge, but lol @ Nick's dance to glamorous. XD

(Friend)ships:
MATTY/FRANKY LIKE YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH♥ But I just know they're doomed. :'( OH WELL, at least I hope I'll get more megawesome scenes between them and a friendship.
FRANKY/MINI. CAN YOU SAY UST!?!?!???????? DAMN, GURLS.
GRACE/FRANKY. They could develop an awesome friendship :')
GRACE/MINI. PEEK-A-BOO, MINI-MOO, anyone????? ♥
FRANKY/GRACE/RICH/ALO. The pool scene was my second fave of the episode. So....SKINS.
GRACE/RICH. They look adorable in the promo, I could totally ship them. Plus I've read that the writer said that they'll be the biggest and most genuine romance this generation, so I expect pretty awesome stuff for them.

ALL IN ALL, A+++++++ EPISODE, I'M SO HAPPY SKINS IS BACK IN MY LIFE, I LOVE IT SO MUCH IT CONSUMES ME, ETC. THIS GEN IS SUCH A BREATH OF FRESH AIR AFTER THE DARKNESS OF S4 *_* THEY'RE AN AWESOME BUNCH OF KIDS. AND JUST ASKFLSDHFGLKDFJLKJK FLAIL SQUEEE ASKJDSHF<3333333333333333333

This will be a huge ass reply OMG. Sorry. :3
一年多以前 iLoveChair said…
OH AND I WANT MATTY IN MY BED, FREYA/MINI IS EFFIN GORGEOUS (HER FACIAL EXPRESSIONS ARE PURE WIN), FRANKY IS ADORABLE AND GRACE IS STUNNING AS WELL.

...That's all.
一年多以前 LaPiccolaFra said…
OK SO. I really really really REALLY liked the episode! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE MORE OF IT, BECAUSAE SERISOULY, ALL THE CARACHTERS HAVE SO MUCH POTENTIALS.

So far I love EVERYONE. Most of all Mini, Franky, Grace and Matty. The pool was AWESOME. Like you said, SO SKIKS. <3 The gun scene was so intense! GAAAAAAAAH. LOVE. IT. It wouldn't have been Skins without such an emotional scene. I WANNA KNOW MORE ABOUT MATTY. PLASE, GIVE ME MATTY.

Mini is so fucked up, can't wait to see more about her. Fave friendship Franky/Grace. Grace is so adorable I can't even. Franky is pretty amazing too! I agree with you about everything overall! :D And from the promo, GIVE ME SOME GRACE/RICH LOVE.
一年多以前 LaPiccolaFra said…
MINI IS BEAUTIFUL.

IN MY BED I WANT THOSE TWO GUYS (YEP, THEM BOTH) WHO WALKED BEHIND FRANKY WHEN SHE WAS AT SCHOOL ALL CHANGED WITH THAT CUTE WHITE T-SHIRT WITH THE BLACK BOW.
一年多以前 LaPiccolaFra said…
GRACE/MINI. PEEK-A-BOO, MINI-MOO, anyone????? ♥

YEEEEP. I forgot to mention this scene! Buuuut I prefer Franky/Grace friendship. And I want more Franky/Mini.

Damn, I WANT MORE. PERIOD.
一年多以前 iLoveChair said…
YES! All characters feel so different from what we've seen so far, especially Franky she's really unique, and after only one episode I feel like I'm at home with them. YAY, those are my top 4 characters too! I really reaaaally wanna see more of Matty, he seems like such an intriguing character, but what bums me is that he doesn't have a centric episode this season ): So hopefully we see a lot of him in the others' eps.

IN MY BED I WANT THOSE TWO GUYS (YEP, THEM BOTH) WHO WALKED BEHIND FRANKY WHEN SHE WAS AT SCHOOL ALL CHANGED WITH THAT CUTE WHITE T-SHIRT WITH THE BLACK BOW.

WHO? I DON'T REMEMBER THEM. AND I WATCHED THE EPISODE FOUR TIMES ALREADY. GIVE ME A CAP!
一年多以前 iLoveChair said…
LOL I just played that part, saw them, they're randoms at the school. HAHAHAHA.

NO. MATTY IS 2937893573495 TIMES BETTER. :P
一年多以前 LaPiccolaFra said…
LMAO, I'll try to find it!

They didn't speak though! XD

Matty is so interesting! Gaaaah can't wait.

after only one episode I feel like I'm at home with them

THIS.

Oh, I also loved all the mall scenes!
一年多以前 iLoveChair said…
YES! The mall scenes were great too!
一年多以前 LaPiccolaFra said…
Oh, good, because I couldn't find it! XD

NO. MATTY IS 2937893573495 TIMES BETTER. :P

LMAO.

Well, so far I loooove it. Can't wait to see more.
一年多以前 iLoveChair said…
Well, so far I loooove it. Can't wait to see more.

ME TOO! When GG is shitty, I have Skins to distract me. xD
一年多以前 LaPiccolaFra said…
Exactlyyyyyyy. <3

So have you decided which show from your list start watching first? I was thinking of beginning with FNL, because I wanna see Tim/Lyla on action. XD
一年多以前 iLoveChair said…
Oh I'm still catching up on Fringe, I don't plan on starting another show until I finish that one.
一年多以前 LaPiccolaFra said…
kiss
Nat, sorry I gotta run! TTYL! <3 Byeeee
一年多以前 iLoveChair said…
Byeee!
一年多以前 Nibylandija said…
Anyone?
一年多以前 iLoveChair said…
heart
anna!
一年多以前 LaPiccolaFra said…
Nat! Anna!
一年多以前 Nibylandija said…
monkey
GIRLZ?
一年多以前 cintia_cs said…
heart
Anna!! Happy Birthday!! <33
You're an adult now!! :P
一年多以前 LaPiccolaFra said…
heart
ANNAAAAAAA HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY!

HI CINTIA!
一年多以前 cintia_cs said…
Fran!! <3 What's up?
一年多以前 Nibylandija said…
heart
AWW GIRLZ THANK YOU SO MUCH LY <33
一年多以前 cintia_cs said…
Anna, have you had your birthday party yet? I remember you were very excited about it :)
一年多以前 Nibylandija said…
Well, tonight I'm planning with my friends to go out, but it's not THE birthday party yet. I'll see a place where possibly I could make everything happen and then I'll try to handle things ASAP while I'm having a 2 week winter break... Hope it makes sense. :)
一年多以前 cintia_cs said…
Oh.. I thought you had everything planned already. It's gonna be a late party, then. Good luck with that! I never throw parties cause I don't have the patience to organize them.. haha.
But anyway, have fun tonight!! :)
一年多以前 LaPiccolaFra said…
HAVE FUN, BB. You deserve it now that you're 18th! <3

Cintia, I'm good! What about you? <3
一年多以前 cintia_cs said…
Fran, I was wondering if you were still here..
I'm.. not so good.. lol. I get back to work tomorrow and I'm not the least bit excited about it.
一年多以前 cintia_cs said…
Grr.. damn updates :/
一年多以前 cintia_cs said…
lalalala
一年多以前 cintia_cs said…
That's better!! :)
一年多以前 Nibylandija said…
heart
No, not really. It's also because I'm going to throw the party with my friend. She's turning 18 in about one week. We wanted to make it together, you know. :)

Ugh! Don't even get me started! I'm everything BUT an organized person. lol

Thank you!
一年多以前 cintia_cs said…
Oh.. I see. That sounds cool! I assume your friend is turning 18 too?

On a totally different subject, did you watch this week's episode of TVD?
一年多以前 LaPiccolaFra said…
I love to organize things! XD I get even more excited! In the end it's all so worth it. XD

Oh that's good then, Anna! ;)

I have to find a job, too! Something like bartender, just to help my parents with my university, which is expensive.
一年多以前 Nibylandija said…
monkey
Oh.. I see. That sounds cool! I assume your friend is turning 18 too?

Yup, we're both 18 this year. :)

On a totally different subject, did you watch this week's episode of TVD?

YESSS AND FREAKING LOVED IT *_* IAN KILLED IT

Did you?

I love to organize things! XD I get even more excited! In the end it's all so worth it. XD

WOULD YOU COME OVER TO POLAND AND HELP ME WITH THE PARTY? THANK YOU.
一年多以前 cintia_cs said…
It's not that I don't like to organize things. It's kinda fun if you have time do it. But I get tired just thinking about it. I'm so lazy!!

Oh yeah, jobs are sooo fun!! lol I'm sure there are people who like them :P
一年多以前 LaPiccolaFra said…
WOULD YOU COME OVER TO POLAND AND HELP ME WITH THE PARTY? THANK YOU.

I'd love to! XD Just buy me a plane ticket! lol

I haven't watched TVD, but I watched Skins Gen3. What about you?
一年多以前 LaPiccolaFra said…
Oh yeah, jobs are sooo fun!! lol I'm sure there are people who like them :P

lol I wish they were. XD
一年多以前 cintia_cs said…
Did you?

YES! I loved it too! I expected a little more Tyler/Caroline though. They totally mislead us with that promo. But the Rose bits were great, her 'dream' with Damon was so lovely. I'm gonna miss her! Loved the Delena moment as well, ofc :')
一年多以前 Nibylandija said…
monkey
It's not that I don't like to organize things. It's kinda fun if you have time do it. But I get tired just thinking about it. I'm so lazy!!

MTE
一年多以前 cintia_cs said…
How was the Skins episode? I'm not gonna watch it for now. If people like Gen3 then I might catch up once the season is over.
一年多以前 cintia_cs said…
I'm gonna have lunch now! BRB, maybe.. :P
一年多以前 Nibylandija said…
I haven't watched TVD, but I watched Skins Gen3. What about you?

You could give TVD a chance. Just saying. :P

I haven't seen Gen3 yet. Had too much stuff going on as you know. But I will for sure. Heard people have mixed feelings, but the majority says rather YES. ;)

YES! I loved it too! I expected a little more Tyler/Caroline though. They totally mislead us with that promo. But the Rose bits were great, her 'dream' with Damon was so lovely. I'm gonna miss her! Loved the Delena moment as well, ofc :')

Yeah, The CW loves misleading us. Not a suprise... IKR DAMON/ROSE WERE AHHMAZING I CAN'T EVEN AND THE DREAM AND EVERYTHING I BAWLED SERIOUSLY *_*
一年多以前 Nibylandija said…
kiss
I'm off, because the family is coming! BYEEE TTYL <33
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 LaPiccolaFra said…
kiss
SORRY GIRLS I WAS BUSY WITH WHITE COLLAR. XD

I loved 5x01! It's worth waching. For sure!

Bye girlsss.
一年多以前 laurik2007 said…
big smile
anyone here:)
一年多以前 laurik2007 said…
sad
oh i always miss the good stuff *snif*
一年多以前 iLoveChair said…
worried
Fudge, Alice still hasn't got me back those matching icons to her winning banner. And it's end of January already.