艾莉亚·史塔克 *+*New Arya Stark Spot Banner/Icon!*+*

misanthrope86 posted on May 14, 2012 at 03:33AM
Hello people!

Submit your suggestions for the new Arya spot banner here!

Remember:
~ Banners MUST be 800x100, or must scale down to exactly 800x100, otherwise they will blur/stretch/pixelate etc if uploaded as the spot banner.

Once submissions are in, a pick will be made to determine the new spot banner, so that we can all have a say in what the spot looks like.

After the banner is chosen, I'll ask people to submit icons that they think will look good alongside the banner. Keeping the curren spot icon will also be an option.

At this point there is no deadline in place. Please comment if you intend submitting banners so that we can get an idea of how many people are participating and how long people might need to make their banners.

:D

艾莉亚·史塔克 16 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 roryanddean16 said…
here are some of my icons! Hope u like them!#1
 here are some of my icons! Hope u like them!#1
Here's #2
 Here's #2
Here's #3
 Here's #3
Here's #5
 Here's #5
Here's #6
 Here's #6
Here's #7
 Here's #7
Here's on banner. It's not my best, but i will be submitting more!
 Here's on banner. It's not my best, but i will be submitting more!
一年多以前 misanthrope86 said…
smile
^ Please make sure your banners are exactly 800x100 (or to scale, but no smaller than 800x100). That banner, as it is now, can't be included because it isn't the right size.
smile
ok! no problem!
一年多以前 Missy90 said…
This is my contribution.
 This is my contribution.
一年多以前 misanthrope86 said…
smile
Just letting you guys know that this will be open a while longer. I just want to see if the F4 change their mind about the weird black fading and text that currently covers spot banners. If they won't change it, I'll be changing my banners of accommodate the fade and text and you guys are more than welcome to do the same. But hopefully the F4 will listen to the majority and remove the fade and text.
一年多以前 QueridaPantufa said…
I'm not very good at making banners, but I thought that I would give it a try.
btw, I really love Missy90's banner!
 I'm not very good at making banners, but I thought that I would give it a try. btw, I really 爱情 M
一年多以前 Articuno224 said…
icon #8
 图标 #8
一年多以前 Articuno224 said…
icon #9
 图标 #9
一年多以前 Articuno224 said…
icon #10
 图标 #10
一年多以前 XxXrachellXxX said…
I'd like to make a banner, too. When's the deadline?