日本动漫 Game: Take an episode, leave an episode.

ChadKumada posted on Sep 14, 2013 at 04:30AM
Ever had trouble deciding what to watch next? Well, let someone else decide for you.

The first person in this game suggests an anime and says where you can watch it online (providing a direct link to the episode would be convenient). The next person who wants to, can go watch the first episode of that series. When finished, name another anime series that can be watched online for the next person.

Rules:
* Please only list anime that where the first episode can be watched legally online for free (usually ad supported). Such as at Hulu, Funimation, Anime Network, Crunchyroll, YouTube (if uploaded by the licensed company), Viz, Crackle.
* You only need to watch one episode of the show in order to post another show.
* If you've already seen the show, you don't need to rewatch the first episode, pick the next one you haven't seen if you like, or one randomly if you've seen the whole series if you prefer.

日本动漫 2 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 ChadKumada said…
I'll go first. Love Lab can be watched on Crunchyroll Its about girls in a school club who want to learn how to attract boys and fall in love and "practice" and research the matter.

Link: link
 I'll go first. 爱情 Lab can be watched on Crunchyroll Its about girls in a school club who want to
一年多以前 ashleyfox1 said…
laugh
Lucky Star can be watched on YouTube, it's about 4 high school girls that go about their crazy lives.

Could you reply to my post about leaving a screenshot for me to edit?

last edited 一年多以前
ChadKumada commented…
Did 你 watch the first episode of 爱情 Lab? Also, please only post an episode from YouTube if it was 提交 由 the license holder. I did leave 你 a screenshot to 编辑 on the other post. Have fun. 一年多以前