日本动漫 Good to Evil pics!

ashleyfox1 posted on Sep 11, 2013 at 11:44PM
Give me a random screenshot from an anime people!

Please, nothing inapropriate though. I will edit the pic to make the character turn evil. I will take some official or fan artwork of the character.

Make sure the character isn't already turning evil in the shot though, since that's my job!

You can take the screenshot if you know how, or borrow one from Google.

Also, it's easier for me if it's not full body. The head and eyes of the character must be shown, however.

Example: I was in a hurry when I made this example...

Give me some fun otakus!

Sorry, currently not accepting pics. Plenty to do now. MChopnpop, yours still counts.
 Give me a 随意 screenshot from an 日本动漫 people! Please, nothing inapropriate though. I will ed
last edited on Oct 01, 2013 at 07:16PM

日本动漫 6 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 ChadKumada said…
Mokono from Magic Knights Rayearth
 Mokono from Magic Knights Rayearth
一年多以前 ChadKumada said…
Oh, I didn't notice the part about you saying it's easier if the whole body's not shown. Here's a different one if you'd rather do this one. Osaka from Azumanga Daioh.
 Oh, I didn't notice the part about 你 saying it's easier if the whole body's not shown. Here's a di
ashleyfox1 commented…
The other pic is ok, I meant humans. I'll start this one first, then the other. : ) 一年多以前
一年多以前 BLW said…
Here's one of one of the sweetest anime characters. Rin from InuYasha
 Here's one of one of the sweetest 日本动漫 characters. Rin from InuYasha
ashleyfox1 commented…
Mkay. I'll get to work. :D 一年多以前
一年多以前 pipiqueen said…
wink
here's one...............................the cheeriest character.................................­..
 here's one...............................the cheeriest character...................................
一年多以前 anifanfreak said…
Eu-chan.
 Eu-chan.
一年多以前 MCHopnPop said…
Himeji-san can be very cheery most times!
 Himeji-san can be very cheery most times!