日本动漫 The Lord of Pandemonium (Nurarihyon RP)

wantadog posted on Aug 26, 2013 at 06:04PM
A long time ago, people feared demons.
There was a man, who lead the tumultuous horde of demon warriors.
Many people called him the supreme commander of the demons.
In other words, they called him,,,
The master of all monsters, goblins, and ghosts, Nurarihyon

Basically this is an all out war to find out who will become the next Nurarihyon. You'll need to be prepared to make alliances and enemies. To work for someone or be the one being worked for.

Rules:

1: No godmodding.
2: No killing other characters without permission.
3: Keep it PG-13. That means no sex.
4: No one liners. I want complete, descriptive posts.
5: Use proper grammar.
6: Be respectful to the other rpers.
7: Do not delete posts.
8: Romance is allowed, but don't overdo it, and no sex.
9: Only 1 clan leader per person and only a maximum of 10 clans.
10: Have some fun or face my killer toilet!

Yokai: link

Fear: the term that describes the unique powers of each Yokai.

Hatsu is the first stage of activating "Fear", and is simply an attempt to scare an opponent by exerting a frightening aura.

Hyoui is the second stage of activating "Fear" used in yōkai battles.

Matoi is a technique combining the fear of a leader and subordinate.

Elemental Fear

Elemental-based fear systems make use of natural elements like water, wind and fire. Yōkai with an elemental-based fear system are strongest when fighting in their particular element and can, to varying degrees, use their fear to manipulate naturally-occurring instances of their element.

Types:

Water
Fire
Ice
Wind
Darkness
Poison

Physical Fear

Physical-based fear systems rely on boosting the user's strength to bodily overpower and/or overwhelm an opponent. Users are often strong even without activating their fear, and are capable of withstanding far more damage than other yōkai.

Manipulation Fear

Manipulation-based fear systems come in two varieties: the sort whereby the user manipulates others and the sort whereby the user manipulates themself. Those who manipulate others are able to direct a target's movement and actions, often through the use of marionette-type thread or spoken suggestion. Those who manipulate themselves can alter their own bodies to use as weapons. Some can even go so far as to alter the shape and/or appearance of their own body so as to resemble someone or something else.

Displacement Fear

Displacement-based fear users are adept at making themselves difficult to locate and, by extension, attack. Users are strongest against opponents who rely heavily on sight and considerably weaker against opponents with natural reflexes. They can often mask their own fear, making themselves as easy to overlook as part of the scenery.

Creation Fear

Creation-based fear users often don't exude much fear themselves, but are able to produce yōkai or other creatures which do. Users are strongly reliant on being able to create, and are able to bring to life whatever they have drawn/written. Some may even be capable of altering other living beings into one of their creations, by using them as a base.

Presence Fear

Presence-based fear users are able to overwhelm an opponent through the sheer immensity of their fear alone. It could be said that theirs is a fear which causes fear, and users often make use of a secondary fear to take advantage of an opponent's hesitation in the face of their "presence". Users are frequently either physically huge/grotesque or associated with much older folklore and the strength of their fear is in part due to their legends.

Weapon-Reliant Fear

Weapon-reliant fear users tend to channel their fear exclusively into a weapon with which they have superhuman proficiency. Users are rarely seen without their signature weapon, but are able to alter its shape, size and density as the situation requires. Weapon-centered fear may even make use of items that would not normally be considered weaponry, such as string.

Belief-Relient Fear

Belief-reliant fear users come in two varieties: battle-oriented and non-battle oriented. Battle-oriented belief users become stronger the more human belief they possess, and often feed off humans' fear in order to maintain that strength. Some are even capable of stealing belief from other yōkai. Non-battle oriented users require human belief and/or prayer in order to maintain their own existences. Often, in order to use their abilities at all, they must possess a certain level of human belief.

Grudge-Reliant Fear

Grudge-reliant fear users are often created as a result of someone or something's grudge. Users thrive on hatred, and grow stronger the more hatred they feel toward an intended target. They become considerably weaker if they are deprived of the backing for their grudge but, over time, a grudge-reliant fear can evolve into presence-based fear, as evidenced by Gyūki.

-------------

Onmyouji: the name for humans who use spiritual power to combat yōkai. They are known for summoning shikigami, chanting mantras, and utilizing various techniques called Onmyōjutsu. Generally, they wear traditional Japanese robes and clothing which allow freedom of movement. Frequently, onmyōji have individual specialties.

Shikigami

the term used for a kind of spirit summoned by onmyōji. likened to a witch's familiar and are frequently summoned via the use of palm-sized papers. If the item used to summon a shikigami is significantly damaged, the shikigami can be transferred to another paper/item, though it requires preparation to do so.

>Character Sheet:

Name:

Species: (Yokai or Human)

Weapon: (Most commonly used. Optional)

Abilities:

Fear:

Fear Type:

Clan:

Leader or Subordinate:

Appearance:

Secondary Appearance: (optional)

Personality: (optional *some people like to put it, I personally dont cause it is never how I write it to be XD*)

Other:

Bio:

Legend: *optional*

Clans:

Ookami:
Kenshi Taron - Leader - Wantadog
Yakumo - Wantadog
Kago - Wantadog
Tenchu - Wantadog

Kaze-Yoshou:
Satou Itsuki - Leader - Anifanfreak

Suabuki:
Emiko Uchiha - Liz-chan

Nezumi:
Emily Rave - Leader - Kat-chan

Mayonaka:
Tsuresa Kirayome - Leader - Riku114
Kerin Nyran - Riku114
Kirsune Yamike

Hibiki:
Kana Hibiki - Leader - Liz-chan

Onmyouji:
Hinata - Wantadog
 A long time ago, people feared demons. There was a man, who lead the tumultuous horde of demon warri
last edited on Sep 01, 2013 at 12:28AM

日本动漫 103 回复

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 103

一年多以前 wantadog said…
Name: Kenshi Taron

Species: Yokai: Wolf Demon

Weapon: Sword

Abilities: He is a master swordsman. And he is incredibly charming.

Fear: He can pour his fear into his blade to increase his speed and the sharpness of his weapon. When his fear is activated, he can use a number of abilities using his blade.

Fear Type: Weapon-Reliant

Clan: Ookami

Leader or subordinate: Leader

Appearance: PIC

Secondary Appearance: N/A

Personality: To be revealed

Other: He acts as young as he looks.

Bio: He was born a lowly Yokai that once served the Gyuki clan. After Gyuki swore his loyalty to the Nura clan, he left and was not heard from for many years. Until one day he appeared, the leader of a clan of powerful Yokai.

Legend: N/A
 Name: Kenshi Taron Age: 600 Gender: Male Species: Yokai: 狼 Demon Weapon: Sword Abil
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
(Ill make a character today or tommarow...... BTW You kept the little message next to personality that I put XD)
wantadog commented…
Well that's what I think about personalities in character profiles to so might as well keep it. 一年多以前
Riku114 commented…
XD Alrighty then! 一年多以前
一年多以前 wantadog said…
Name: Yakumo

Species: Yokai: Kappa

Weapon: Trident

Abilities: She is highly skilled with the trident. She is also a master at battling underwater and around water. She's obviously an excellent swimmer.

Fear: She can manipulate water in pretty much any way imaginable. She can pour her fear into her trident.

Fear Type: Elemental (Water)

Leader or Subordinate: Subordinate

Appearance: PIC!

Personality: To be revealed.

Other: She is one of the top three members of the Ookami clan.

Bio: She grew up learning to battle using her fear. Constantly training to become stronger and stronger. It was her goal to become the next Nurarihyon, but her loyalties changed after meeting Kenshi. Now she is focused on making sure he rises to the rank of Nurarihyon.

last edited 一年多以前
 Name: Yakumo Age: 200 Gender: Female Species: Yokai: Kappa Weapon: Trident Abilities:
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
(Ill post what I have so far. TBTU stands for to be thought up)

Name: Tsuresa (Sir-ay-sa) Kirayome

Species: Yokai

Weapon: Sword

Abilities: Doing her true/secondary form completely or half way, half way giving her the bottom half of the serpent

Fear: Basic Fear to cause Fear to make hesitation

Secondary Fear: Her fear searches and grasps onto any fear (Fear as in: I fear spiders kind of fear. Not the Nura term fear) and uses it to cause illusions of the surrounding environment. The illusions are limited to the surrounds and can not be used to make herself seem like they disappeared or anyone else. She can make it seem like a tree isnt where it used to be or make a tree look like a big nasty dragon.

Fear Type: Presence

Clan: Mayonaka

Leader or Subordinate: Leader

True/Secondary Appearance: link (Not bound by water though. Mostly a massive land serpent)

Personality: (optional *some people like to put it, I personally dont cause it is never how I write it to be XD*) That was originally me saying that you know?

Other: N/A

Bio: Tsuresa grew up as an excluded yokai that really didnt get included in many games that other yokai did. After being ignored by her own kind she tried befriending humans that just ended up being scared of her because she was a yokai. After getting chased off by a onmyouji she ran off into a secluded part of a nearby forest. A year later she began to act how the legend stated. She drew people and yokai who came alone into the forest and tempted them with their paradise so they would stay and be her friend forever until they died. Though when she reached her 600s she stopped after getting bored of people who only stayed there and were her friends because of where they were. When she left the forest she learned a lot of the likes from the amount of people she drew in and grew fairly popular and got followers. Eventually a clan was formed

Legend: (I felt like I should do something here but Im gonna just do a sum up rather then actually making it sound like a legend) This is a sum up because I am too lazy to do a long lengthy legend. When a human or yokai came wandering into the forest she lived alone in the enviroment would began to shift slowly and somewhat unnoticably until it became the humans paradise. It made people want to stay there forever and want to be her friends. Though about 200 years ago this odd phenomenon stopped occuring when she left the forest for some unknown reason.
last edited 一年多以前
 (Ill post what I have so far. TBTU stands for to be thought up) Name: Tsuresa (Sir-ay-sa) Kirayome
wantadog commented…
XD 一年多以前
Riku114 commented…
XD Im like F-it! *throws arms up* No ones making characters! Ill slowly update it over a couple days! 一年多以前
一年多以前 Liz-chan said…
((Hi. I wanna join but do you just make up a clan? I'm just gonna for now :3))
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 anifanfreak said…
(I'll set up a Character Later Today, if not Tomorrow)
一年多以前 Kat-chan said…
(I'll join this tomorrow ^^)
一年多以前 anifanfreak said…
(Okay So I had nothing Better to do So I'll set one up NOW)

Name: Satou Itsuki

Weapon: Most Anything he Can Get his hands on, but usually Uses either nothing (Bare Handed) or his Katana

Abilities: Can Control Wind, he Can Transform into a Crow (Of Nearly Any Size)

Fear: He Can Manipulate the Wind in many ways to Douse his Opponents in Waves of Fear

Secondary Fear: His Crow Form can Strike Fear into Most Peoples Hearts

Fear Type: Elemental Fear

Clan: Kaze-Yoshou (Last of his clan, the Rest were wiped out by onmyouji)

Leader Or Subordinate: (Current) Leader

Appearance: Pic (Him in half Crow Half Humanguise form)

Secondary Appearance: A Crow Doused in shadows trailed By Black Flame-like Feathers

Personality: (WHATEVER I SO CHOOSE) >:3

Bio: N/A

(Okay So I had nothing Better to do So I'll set one up NOW) Name: Satou Itsuki Age: ?? Gende
Riku114 commented…
:D Like the 乌鸦 brothers! 一年多以前
一年多以前 Liz-chan said…
Name: Emiko Uchiha

Weapon: pink lollipop like in the picture except much much bigger. Its unbreakable and taste really good and never disappears no matter how many times you lick it. It's the size of a staff with a huge circle. It can spin around causing hypnosis and stuff and she cant hit people with it in close combat.

Abilities: hypnotize people with her big lollipop and fly

Fear: She pours her fear into her lollipop staff and when she spines it she can make you fall asleep, paralyze you, make you dizzy or temporarily get you to do what she wants.

Fear Type: creation

Clan: Uchiha (distant relative that no one knows about?)

Leader or Subordinate:Subordinate

Appearance: pic

Other: not much

Bio: i'll get back to this..

((im not sure i did it right so if anything let me know! ^.^))
last edited 一年多以前
 Name: Emiko Uchiha Age: 100 (appears 14) Gender: female Species: Yokai Weapon: 粉, 粉色 loll
wantadog commented…
Looks good. Just come up with a name and you're all set XD 一年多以前
Liz-chan commented…
i forgot the name XD 一年多以前
一年多以前 wantadog said…
(Lol yay people are joining.)
一年多以前 anifanfreak said…
(Shall we Get this started?)
一年多以前 wantadog said…
(I guess so. Riku said she won't be on much so it might be slow.)

"Hyah! Hyah! Hyah! Hyah!" Kenshi Taron, the leader of the Ookami clan, was training his swordsmanship out in a small cliff in the middle of nowhere, accompanying each downward strike with a loud 'hyah!'. The base of operations for his clan was located in one of the nearby cities but he preferred to get his training done in silence. Though that didn't stop his second in command, Yakumo, from following him and resting in the water at the bottom of the cliff. Ever since the fall of the Nura clan, every Yokai clan has been preparing for an eventual war to see who would become the next leader.

Yakumo cracked one eye open and listened to her leader train. To be honest, she herself was stronger than him which was why she always kept so close to him. If he was to become the next leader of Yokai then he would have to first survive long enough for the war to start.
一年多以前 anifanfreak said…
Satou: *He swings his arm into the air and a dark mist Surrounded his arm, the Mist Gathered in his palm and Transformed into a small animal, a Bird, he Attached a small Note to it* Go now... To the High Demonic Council... *He Released the bird and Held his hand out and Created in invisible but extremely sharp and Hard Blade of Pure Wind* Tch... Not my Best, I can do Better... *He focused his energy towards the Center of his body and he was Surrounded in a frantically swaying Greenish-Black Aura it erupted into a large Pillar of light but he didn't react to it's Immensity* Not bad... Maybe I should've held back a little more... *The Field of the Pillars Radius was Obliterated as if it didn't exist*
一年多以前 anifanfreak said…
Satou: *Thinking* Perhaps I should Prepare for the Next Generation War... Just seeing through the Initial Impact of the Start will be tough... *He glided through the air high over all of the other Clans hiding his Presence using the Wind*
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
(Hey hey hey! I wont be posting today, Ill finish the profile tommarow because now I know it is finally gonna live. *happy tears* But if anyone doesnt know or hasnt watched the anime just say so by commenting so I can mail you a long description of everything. >.> Finished watching it exactly a week ago when be and wanta began to go over this......
Actually I wasnt even planning on checking on any of my rps but wanta told me people were joining and I got a bit excited.)
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Kat-chan said…
Name: Emily Rave

Weapon: Throwing daggers

Abilities: Fast and good with ranged combat

Fear: Acidic blood and tears, able to create clouds of poison, immune to effects of poison,

Fear Type: Poison Elemental

Clan: Nezumi

Appearance: pic

Personality: We'll figure it out...

Bio: I'll come back to it...

Name: Emily Rave Age: Old... Gender: Female Species: Yokai Weapon: Throwing daggers
一年多以前 Liz-chan said…
Name: Kana Hibiki

Weapon:whip that can extend and do what what whips do too. (like the ones they use on slaves or torture)

Abilities: fly, tap into your brain (not necessarily read you mind but like can look into your memories like for eg. who you love the most etc)

Fear: She manipulates her self turning her arms usually into say knives or daggers or other painful weapon for close combat and can change her appearance to what ever she wants but she has to have seen the person she changes into weather in person or in a picture.

Fear Type: manipulation

Clan: Hibiki

Appearance: pic (she is usually wearing that cooking maids outfit; its kinda cosplay)

Secondary Appearance: (optional) she has tons :P

Personality: cheerful, seems to be playful but can get serious in a real battle, despite her looking small she is very very strong and powerful and is very hard to beat. Ranked number 4 in the world.

Other: she is an amazing cook

Bio: i'll get back to this..

last edited 一年多以前
 Name: Kana Hibiki Age: looks 13 Gender: fem Species: Yokai Weapon:whip that can extend a
Riku114 commented…
Onmyouji dont have fear..... Well fear 由 the ability type of fear. 一年多以前
wantadog commented…
Onmyouji are basically exorcists. 一年多以前
Liz-chan commented…
nobody i guess cause 你 can't have 2 leaders so 一年多以前
一年多以前 Liz-chan said…
Kana came up behind Emiko who was baking cookies in the oven. She came in floating in mid(cause she can fly), "Hey Emi!" she grinned. Emiko almost jumped, "would it kill you to knock?" Kana laughed and sat down in a chair in the kitchen.
"What are ya making?"
"Chocolate chip cookies," Emiko replied, peeking in over with kitty mittens on. Kana's eyes sparkled, "Waaaaah-those are my favorite!" she hovered over Emiko.
"But I thought you'd be practicing to become stronger for our rematch," Kana added. Emiko nodded, "I am, I'm just taking a break. Don't worry, im gonna wipe the floor with you," she grinned.
"Well im not number 4 four nothin'," Kana stuck her tongue out
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
(>.> Why is writing a legend so hard. Once I get that down everything else would be easier on Tsuresa...... Its always hard for me to make leaders when I can only make one XD Again..... Ill offer...... Does ANYONE need an explaination?)
last edited 一年多以前
Liz-chan commented…
actually I could use one D: 一年多以前
Liz-chan commented…
this is kinda confusing 一年多以前
Riku114 commented…
哈哈 一年多以前
一年多以前 Kat-chan said…
Emily took a deep breath. She was in the forest near to her home, practicing a few new techniques she had created. She didn't like it, but it was best for her to practice her fear around living objects, so that she would know the level of their effectiveness.
一年多以前 wantadog said…
Name: Hinata

Species: Human

Weapon: Shikigami and a bow and arrow.

Abilities: Onmyouji magic. Summoning Shikigami. Anti-Yokai wards and barriers and enchantments.

Clan: Onmyouji

Leader of Subordinate: Subordinate

Appearance: PIC!

Secondary appearance: N/A

Personality: N/A

Other: She is the 15th strongest Onmyouji there is right now.

Bio: She was adopted by a pair of Onmyouji at the young age of 11 after her parents were killed under mysterious circumstances. She always believed that it was a Yokai who killed her parents and used that as motivation to become the strongest Onmyouji who ever lived. She studied everything there is to know about Yokai and fear until she heard about the possible war. She saw it as an opportunity to rid the world of Yokai once and for all.
 Name: Hinata Age: 25 Gender: Female Species: Human Weapon: Shikigami and a bow and arrow.
anifanfreak commented…
SERA!!!!!! 一年多以前
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
Name: Kerin (K-ere *like in here*-in) Nyran

Weapon: Violin Bow

Abilities: The tune of his violin so said to be able to easily sooth the angriest soul. The violin and bow can be summoned upon and disappear at will seperately or together

Fear: He can pour his fear into the bow of his violin changing its size and density. The furthest tip from his hand an the horse hair can be formed into a blade in this state

Fear Type: Weapon Based

Other: He plays his violin for fun at sometimes and prefers not to fight but will if his must

Bio: He grew up his first 50 years in a sub-rural village without many people knowing of him being a yokai. There he was fairly popular for his violin, though as he seemed to not age much at all and seemingly to stay so young looking people began to fear away. Around the end of Tsuresa's days with her luring in and trapping he went into the forest where he believed no one would go after the legends to play his violin. There and then was when he met Tsuresa and later became rather good friends. He was her first clan member.
last edited 一年多以前
 Name: Kerin (K-ere *like in here*-in) Nyran Age: 210 Gender: Male Species: Yokai Weapon:
Riku114 commented…
I was thinking if I should do a violinst guy 或者 a flutist girl 一年多以前
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
(Liz, are the Nezumi and Subaki clan allies or something? Cause two different clans are talking as best buddies.....)

Tsuresa was sitting down with a medium sized sake cup in her hand. Earlier she had offered Kerin some but he decided against it and began to play his violin. It was soothing and relaxing as always.

Tsuresa: You know, as much as I wish we could spend the rest of today like this, relaxed and calm and all but who know. Now that the Nura Clan is gone, people are gonna want to be the next Nurairhyon. We cant be relaxing as much as we are now.

Kerin: *still playing his violin* Yeah I would suppose. Anyways, do you want to be the next Nurarihyon?

Tsuresa thought for a bit on his question. About 5 seconds (despite what it sounds, count it in alligators, its longer then it sounds) she shrugged and responded.

Tsuresa: I really could careless, if I am Woo-hoo, if im not oh well. At this point I just dont want my Clan getting attack and being helpless against the foe.
一年多以前 anifanfreak said…
Satou: *He Sighed and a strange Fluctuation of Fear in the air had Surged through his Causing him to lose his ability to fly, his Ability to Channel energy was disrupted and he fell towards a nearby Clan Villiage* Dammit! If I don't die from the fall The Yokai down there will finish me off! *His Wind Veil was Dissipated and he could be seen by anyone with good enough eyesight* Argh!! *His Energy was returned to normal and he Quickly reacted Putting up a BArrier to Slow his Decent into a Graceful and Soft landing, he Looked around QUickly and Began to make a Break for it* Man! I'm MAJORLY screwed!! Godamn!! What was that Fear I sensed earlier?! *He Kept running*
Riku114 commented…
随意 clan 或者 which clan? 一年多以前
anifanfreak commented…
It's Directed towards Yakumo and her Clan 一年多以前
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
Name: Kirsune (Kiru) Yamike

Weapon: Kunai, Daggers, other small blades rarely a short sword

Abilities: Enhanced Speed/Strength

Fear: She can pour her fear into her body to greatly raise her speed and strength beyond how much higher it is naturally.

Fear Type: Physical

Personality: (optional *some people like to put it, I personally dont cause it is never how I write it to be XD*)

Other: Dont miss take her by her cute appearance XD She can pack a punch. Oh yeah, she just likes a good fight.

Bio: She grew up a in the Tono Villages and was one of the greater fighters. Especially since a lot of people took her lightly because she looked like a cute little girl. Though she used that to her advantage to foes and took them out quickly with the small blades hidden about her clothes while they believed she was weak and harmless. Despite all the sayings that people in Tono were the strongest people you can get she left Tono to seek stronger people. About 5 years later she met Tsuresa and had a duel to the death with her which ended up with Kiru with a sword pressed tightly to her neck and Tsuresa behind her. After that loss, she decided to follow Tsuresa because someone that strong but still able to relax will probably run into great enemies as well as have a grand adventure

last edited 一年多以前
 Name: Kirsune (Kiru) Yamike Age: 160 Gender: Female Species: Yokai Weapon: Kunai, Daggers
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
Tsuresa yawned as she placed her sake cup down on a table. She stood up and leaded back stretching her arms and back yawning again. She looked over at Kerin and spoke.

Tsuresa: So do you have an idea where we should practice?

Kerin: Hum...... Why not right o-

Kerin was cut off by Kiru entering with a loud slam and her voice boomed loudly. Her pigtails were down and she was wearing a tank top and shorts with black fighter gloves on her hands. She didnt look like she felt like playing her cards to get her opponets off guard. After all, they all already knew about her and her fake look.

Kiru: Hell no! Right outside?! Thats not enough space nor anywhere as private!

Kerin: Kiru....... It was just a suggestion geez......

Kiru: A terrible one at that.

Tsuresa: Alright alright. Where would you say?

Kiru: Somewhere more secluded and dangerous.

Tsuresa: *sighs* Fine. Lead the way.

Kiru: Alright then. Follow me. I know better.

Kerin: Well Im not a big fan of fighting. I prefer playing my violin.

The three head out the gate of their clan and into the city towards a mountainy area. Kerin de-summoned his violin as Kiru walked ahead of Tsuresa and Kerin. The three of them commonly went out to train well....... Not all three at once. More of Tsuresa and one of the other two. They didnt tend to get along well.

(GTG to a bonfire!)
一年多以前 wantadog said…
After awhile, Yakumo leaped up to the top of the cliff and faced her leader. "How long do you intend to stand there like that? We should get going."

Kenshi: "I know. The others are waiting." *He frowned. Things could remain like this for years before war finally broke out. Unless one Yokai challenged them and kickstarted this war.*
一年多以前 anifanfreak said…
Satou: *He Quickly Dashed Through the Village at near invisible Speeds using the Wind to Boost him forward, he Slipped past The Clan Leader and Yakumo and Jumped High into the Air Using the Roofs so he wouldn't ram into people* Tch... How the hell do I get outta here?
一年多以前 wantadog said…
Name: Tenchu

Weapon: A large pistol.

Abilities: marksmanship, some melee combat experience

Fear: She infuses the bullets of her gun with her fear to make them incredibly fast and deadly to enemy Yokai. When a human is shot by one of them, it will either kill them or pass through them depending on their belief.

Fear Type: Belief-reliant (Battle-oriented)

Appearance: Pic

Other: She has a sister that uses non battle-oriented fear

Bio and Legend: She and her twin sister, Kago, used to travel alone. To them, something as petty as who would become the next Nurarihyon was not something they needed to be concerned about. They spent their years gathering believers to increase their powers. Kago, the god of Divine Protection, and Tenchu, the god of Divine Retribution. That was what they were called when Kenshi appeared and asked that they become part of his clan. Nobody knows why they accepted.
last edited 一年多以前
 Name: Tenchu Age: ???? Gender: Female Species: Yokai Weapon: A large pistol. Abilities
一年多以前 wantadog said…
Name: Kago

Weapon: Scythe

Abilities: Healing. Some combat expertise.

Fear: This being can radiate a massive amount of fear across a wide area. The fear can be used to heal those who believe in it.

Fear type: Belief Reliant (Non battle-oriented)

Other: She has a sister that used Battle Oriented fear.

Bio: She and her twin sister, Tenchu, used to travel alone. To them, something as petty as who would become the next Nurarihyon was not something they needed to be concerned about. They spent their years gathering believers to increase their powers. Kago, the god of Divine Protection, and Tenchu, the god of Divine Retribution. That was what they were called when Kenshi appeared and asked that they become part of his clan. Nobody knows why they accepted.
 Name: Kago Age: ???? Gender: Female Species: Yokai Weapon: Scythe Abilities: Healing.
一年多以前 wantadog said…
*While Kenshi was oblivious as to what caused the powerful gust of wind, Yakumo's well trained eyes flicked around in the direction Satou had gone but she didn't see him.*

*Satou was stopped by the appearance of a very large pistol being aimed at his face. A dark haired girl was on the other end of the pistol and was staring evenly at him.* "Very brave of you to attack in broad daylight."
一年多以前 Kat-chan said…
Emily concentrated her energy, breathing deeply. A cloud of poison seemed to seep from he body, spreading through the area around her. All wildlife in her area died. Then, without warning, she pulled out a knife, slit her finger, wiped a line of blood on the knife and tossed it at a tree. A hissing noise could be heard as a hole burned halfway through the tree.
一年多以前 anifanfreak said…
Satou: Tch... Who said I was Attacking, Surely you felt that Pulse of Strange Fear around this area, My abilities Were Nullified and I fell here, I was Flying over, I actually would Prefer to AVOID conflict as much as possible... I'm not very fond of fighting... *He Stood up with his hands in the air* Also, Not my style to Hit Girls, another Reason I hate fighting cause they seem to be the only enemies worthy of me going all out... *He Sighed* So, You gonna Kill me or somethin'?
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 wantadog said…
The girl didn't lower the pistol and kept her guard up. Though she seemed to be amused by his statement about not hitting girls. "I felt it but who's to say that it didn't come from you? This is the territory of the Ookami clan. Why were you flying over to begin with?" *She tightened her finger on the trigger and a blue aura surrounded the weapon.* "You have ten seconds to give me an appropriate answer."
一年多以前 anifanfreak said…
Satou: I'm the Sole Member of My clan and I have nowhere really to Stay, so I just wander, I'm from the Kaze-Yoshou Clan, We were wiped out by the Onmyouji in the last war... I was rather young at the time so I was left with my mother at the Village and After a while, She Became Sick and Perished so I was left to fend for myself, I was Looking for a Safe place when I Passed over this area but That Weird Fluctuation of Fear had Interrupted my energy So I kinda Fell like a Rock from about a thousand Meters in the Air (About 3000 ft) So um... That's Kinda My life story, that good enough for ya? *He Sighed and Put his hands down tucking them away in his pockets* So, You killing me now? Yes or no?
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 wantadog said…
The girl scoffed. "What pathetic Yokai to have a clan of only one."

Kenshi's voice came from below them. "Oi Tenchu! Bring him down here!"

Tenchu nodded and grabbed Satou's arm, yanking him down to the ground where Kenshi was waiting with Yakumo and another girl who was holding a huge scythe in her hands.

Kenshi: "So...you say you are from the Kaze-Yoshou clan?"
一年多以前 anifanfreak said…
Satou: *He Freed himself from her Grasp and Rubbed his arm* Call me Pathetic? Yes, I can't disagree, it is Quite Pathetic I must say... But I assure you, You've surely heard of our Clan, QUite Prosperous we were before, A Peaceful Clan, this war was something we wished to avoid, but we couldn't avoid it last time... Therefor our Warriors were quite surprised by an Ambush and completely devastated, our village burned to the ground our Women and Children Slaughtered, but as you'd think 'Par for the course' But We'd not been to many battles before last... I'll tell you this now, et me go, you'll never see me again I hope, Kill me, Just another excuse this Wretched war continues... *He Turned his gaze away and sighed* So As I've asked many times before-are you killing me or not?
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 wantadog said…
Kenshi: "Here's my counter offer. Join me. You obviously have no desire to become the next Nurarihyon and it must be lonely being in a clan all by yourself. Join my clan, or at the very least, allies. If and when this war begins, we'll help each other."
一年多以前 anifanfreak said…
Satou: Hmm... I... I dunno... Even so being the sole member of my clan it hold meaning to me, so I think Allies would be the best option though I have no Idea how much good that'll do, seeing as how I'll be running, being a little chicken shit the whole damn time... But if the going gets rough I'll fight same as the rest of you, you won't be sorry and I'm not as fragile as the rest of my clan members are... er... Were... *He looked over at Kenshi* So I'd think it's for the best we'd ally instead of me Join your clan, besides I'd feel like an oddball, and I'm sure I'll be shunned for a While and I'm not sure I'd know how to deal with that...
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
It wasnt too long until the conversation grew quiet, though you cant say thats a bad thing in comparison to hours of yelling at eachother between Kiru and Kerin. Like normal, it was quiet and a bit awkward so Kerin snapped out his violin and played a single note before getting stopped by Kiru who grabbed the violin. Tsuresa sighed and looked around to see where Kiru was taking them.

Kiru: Really? Do you always have to play that?

Kerin: Id rather play my violin then have to go on hearing you complain.

Kiru: Well good luck with that.

Kerin: Oh really now *smirked and he snapped his fingers and the violin was in his hand and he began to play a bit before it was taken from his hands again by Kiru*

Kiru: No

Kerin: Yes *he snapped his fingers and tried to play again

Kiru: No *takes the violin*

Kerin: Yes

He snapped his fingers and tried to play again just to get it taken by Kuru. This repeated on multiple times before the two were stopped by Tsuresa, who was getting a bit annoyed.

Tsuresa: You guys are like kids. It so stupid what you are doing. Just stop before I get a migrain......

Kerin: Sorry Tsuresa....... *snaps his fingers and the bow and violin vanish completely*

Kiru: Finally geez...... Thanks for ending that Tsuresa.

Tsuresa: Also, Kiru. I wanted to ask you something.

Kiru: What do you want?

Tsuresa: Why are we in the mountains near the Ookami Clan?

Kiru: Dont worry, we wont go into the Clan, just around it. After all its a nice place to train.

Tsuresa: If a clan was near our clan I wouldnt like it......
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Liz-chan said…
Kana smirked, "Com' on! Lets fight!" She wriggled around in excitement.
"Soon," Emiko replied, "Just give me a little more time. I'm not losing to you this time."
Kana laughed, "How many times have you said that now? 4 or 5?" Emiko gave her a death glare then focused on her cookies again

((i might not post for a while cause im watching the anime but i'll post soon ^.^))
一年多以前 wantadog said…
Kenshi: "Oh I doubt that. Every person in this clan is either an orphan or had nowhere else to go. I can't say I'm not disappointed that you're not joining, but I understand. Tenchu will escort you part of the way." *Points to the black haired girl who had finally put away her weapon. She nodded once.*
一年多以前 anifanfreak said…
Satou: I'll Unofficially Join your clan then, so I keep my Ties to my old one. But I'll come live here... *He Looked over at them* I'm ready... All my important things are my memories and this pendant here *He Picked out a small but gorgeous Gem from his shirt* So Where will I be living?
一年多以前 wantadog said…
Kenshi: "I see. Tenchu. Could you show him to his room?"

Tenchu nodded and walked off without a word.
一年多以前 anifanfreak said…
Satou: Mm... *He Followed her silently his hands still driven into his pockets* So, What's the name of this Clan here? *He looked over at Tenchu with a Bland Expression*
一年多以前 wantadog said…
Tenchu looked over at him a little nervously. It seemed that she was kinda shy when she wasn't battling. "...Ookami..."
一年多以前 anifanfreak said…
Satou: *He Smiled Kindly* Thanks, The Ookami huh? *He Looked around and walked slightly faster to catch up to her* So... How long have you been with this clan? *He Peered at her from over her shoulder*
一年多以前 wantadog said…
She shrugged. "Bout 4 months. Kago was interested in the war so she made me join."
一年多以前 anifanfreak said…
Satou: *He Pulled up beside her* Well, I'd best not Pry too deep... Hope we can be friends, You'd have been my first! *He Smiled Happily* Wait... Do you think of me as a Friend in the first place? *He Tilted his head*
一年多以前 wantadog said…
She tilted her head in the same way. "I hardly know you. We are clanmates."