日本动漫 What If ....

mariepam198 posted on Aug 20, 2013 at 07:24PM
I wanted to play the "What If " game with the many anime fans here on fan pop just to see how interesting and creative people could be with this .

Rules :

1. Anyone is welcome to join at any point in the game and please try not to be rude since we all have our own opinions on certain topics .

2. Please do not offer too many big anime spoilers and if you just can't help it post spoilers at the beginning of your post and for what anime just so you don't ruin it for people who were just beginning to watch said anime.

3. Any anime can be used in this game as long as it makes some sort of sense in all this .

4. You can post and answer a "What If ... " as many times as you want .

5 . Have fun !!!

So to start this off I will offer a quick example of how this game is done and you can continue off my first post .

Example :

What If .....

Lucy was the icon character of Fairy Tail instead of Natsu ?

last edited on Aug 22, 2013 at 02:10AM

日本动漫 6 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 mariepam198 said…
Boys would come watch Fairy tail just for the fan service .

What if Konata was in Naruto ?
一年多以前 CandyforniaGurl said…
[This game looks really interesting.]
Some people might think of her as the funniest character. Because instead of seriously fighting, she would be her typical otaku-self. X3

What if Vocaloid was never a voice synthesizer, but was an actual anime instead?
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
Damn, then I, and probably many others, would watch it.

What if the shonen characters played roles in shoju anime and shoju characters played the roles in shonen anime?
一年多以前 mcterra said…
Geez, then the entire anime world would collapse.In other words it would be chaotic.

What if Armin had been a titan shifter in place of Eren?
一年多以前 CandyforniaGurl said…
Eren might have mixed feelings on Armin, wondering whether to kill him in titan form. If Armin didn't know he was a shifter the whole time, he might cry and be angry at himself.

What if male characters were way more sexualized and objectified than female characters? (How much would the anime fanbases change?)
一年多以前 cutiepie0310 said…
Less guys would watch it because they would be disgusted and more girls would watch it cause the guys be sexy.

*Spoiler I think* Fairy Tail

What if Edolas got all of its magic power back?(Would it cause another war?)