日本动漫 Attack on titan

ArminArlert posted on Jul 25, 2013 at 03:25AM
Anyone like attack on Titan here?

日本动漫 8 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 panisepic said…
smirk
umm yes I do like it! aaannndd you want what exactly with this?
一年多以前 ArminArlert said…
Lol just meeting attack on Titan fans :3
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
No...... Not at all *sarcasm* Its not that my icon is my favorite anime character Levi from Attack on Titan or anything....... *even more sarcasm* Armin....
一年多以前 panisepic said…
smile
ah well then, hello fellow attack on titan fans! so tell me who's your favorite character?
一年多以前 Cerudays said…
*raises hand* Me! My favorite characters are 1. Jean Kirschtein, 2. Levi, 3. Sasha Braus, 4. Connie Springer! And you? c:
一年多以前 ArminArlert said…
My favorite is me(armin of course <3,christa is cool too)
一年多以前 mcterra said…
my favourite stays LEVI RIVAILLE. He's so strong and cool.And I like his rude and indifferent attitude.Its like he doesn't care about anything. My second favourite is Mikasa Ackerman.Yes I like strong guys. I like Annie Leonhardt too, but I'd have never thought she was a titan shifter like Eren.
last edited 一年多以前
 my favourite stays LEVI RIVAILLE. He's so strong and cool.And I like his rude and indifferent attitud
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
Well that was a spoiler......... Good thing I stoped reading after the first post....... Anyways........ Heres Levi's voice actor singing the first theme.......

link

Havent seen it on youtube yet

Also my favorite character would be Levi. Then Misaki then Eren. Eren is a shocker cause I tend to hate main characters......
 Well that was a spoiler......... Good thing I stoped 阅读 after the first post....... Anyways.....
mcterra commented…
你 can feel relieved all the spoilers are gone. 一年多以前
Riku114 commented…
I began to scroll at tops speed as soon as i relized they were spoilers XD 一年多以前
mcterra commented…
你 really hate spoilers huh. 一年多以前