日本动漫 Monster Academy RP

mcterra posted on Jun 30, 2013 at 10:49PM
Like the name implies, its a school for monsters (vampires,werewolves,mermaids,fairies,mumm­ies­,zo­mbi­es e.t.c anything whiwh you can think about) Humans aren't alllowed in here,sorry.The rp's all interacting and having fun.Fighting and dating are allowed of course.

Name:
Monster Type:
Appearance:
Monster Appearance:
Personnality:
Special Powers:
Weapons:
Bio:
Other:

Sion Barzahd(dragon) - mcterra
Taniay(hydra) - Riku114
Adan(garden guardian) - Time_Master
Esme Lanner(shape shifter/phoenix) - Angel_Kiss
Satou Inukami(crow god spirit) - anifanfreak
Seiko(werewolf) - werandy
Angelique(succubus) - werandy
Aria Kuno(9 tailed fox) - xXDreamWriterXx
last edited on Jul 05, 2013 at 04:33PM

日本动漫 137 回复

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 137

一年多以前 Riku114 said…
Name: Taniay (Taun-e-a)
Class: (What do you mean?)
Monster Type: Hydra, with a human form
Appearance: PIC (one in the front with black hair)
Monster Appearance: PIC2
Personnality: It changes to often so i dont like to post it
Special Powers: He can transform into a hydra and have hydra abilities, non unhuman strength
Weapons: Dual Kantana
Bio: Ask him
last edited 一年多以前
 Name: Taniay (Taun-e-a) Age: 17 Class: (What do 你 mean?) Monster Type: Hydra, with a human form
mcterra commented…
I mean your school year. like 1st year,2nd 年 e.t.c 一年多以前
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
His hydra
 His hydra
一年多以前 mcterra said…
Name:Sion Barzahd

Class:Second Year

Monster Type:Dragon

Appearance:Pic

Monster Appearance:Pic

Personnality:Hot headed and always ready for a good fight

Special Powers:In his human form,he has inhuman strength,speed and can use Pyrokinesis.(Fire control)Can also grow dragon on his human body like dragon wings,dragon tail,dragon claws e.t.c
In his dragon form,well he has dragon powers.

Weapons:Two Sawed-off shotguns which he can charge up with fire.

Bio:He was abandoned by his biological parents in an orphanage when he was a baby.He grew up in a foster family till he discovered his true nature when he was 11.He then got admitted into MA where he began learning how to control his powers.

Other:Since his 1st year in MA he's been known as a perpetual troublemaker and rulebreaker but he hasn't been expelled yet due to his exceedingly good grades.He gets involved in fights even with senior and more experienced students.He fears no one and disrespects everyone.
last edited 一年多以前
 Name:Sion Barzahd Age:16 Class:Second 年 Monster Type:Dragon Appearance:Pic Monster
一年多以前 mcterra said…
Sion's monster form:
last edited 一年多以前
 Sion's monster form:
一年多以前 mcterra said…
(Thanks for joining dude)
一年多以前 Time_Master said…
Name: Adan

Class: 3rd year

Monster Type: Garden Guardian

Appearance: PIC

Monster Appearance: Pic2

Personality: Always smiling, when he senses people in love, he can't help but feel happy and laugh.

Special Powers: Able to make Gardens and plants appear anywhere anytime (except on lava and fire)

Weapons: Giant Scythe (Pic 3)

Bio: Adan was born from an Ancient tree in the center of Japan, he flew like a seed with the wind, and after 18 years of living in a forest, he came to this monster academy... (ask for rest)

Other:
Adan has Green headphones with ♪ or ♫ on the sides

Adan in his 1st year was always ignored, like he was invisible, the teachers would not even notice him, they only do notice him when they mark his tests, which always were A+,

Adan is in the Gardening Club

The Student Council takes Adan's word very highly

Favorite Spot: Back-school garden

Favorite Subject: P.E.

Dislikes: Fire

[IMPORTANT]
Adan is like a Myth, Anyone of the age or above 25 cannot See, Hear, Sense, Remember or have anything to do with Adan, no exceptions, it is as if he doesn't exist,
For example: If Adan and someone above 25 were to walk in the same line towards each-other, Adan will not collide with him, Adan will simply walk through as if Adan did not exist.
last edited 一年多以前
 Name: Adan Age: 20 Class: 3rd 年 Monster Type: Garden Guardian Appearance: PIC Monst
一年多以前 Time_Master said…
Monster Form: a weird type Gas, he cannot attack in this form, its merely travel, surveillance, and for when in life danger, Can be caught in air-tight things
 Monster Form: a weird type Gas, he cannot attack in this form, its merely travel, surveillance, and f
一年多以前 Time_Master said…
Weapon: Giant Green Scythe: Adan can summon a giant green scythe.
last edited 一年多以前
 Weapon: Giant Green Scythe: Adan can summon a giant green scythe.
一年多以前 mcterra said…
(Thanks for joining.One more person and we start then)
last edited 一年多以前
Time_Master commented…
yay 一年多以前
Time_Master commented…
Note: When whoever starts the RP, i wont be found untill they goto either the Hallway, 或者 the back-school Garden 一年多以前
一年多以前 Angel_Kiss said…
Name: Esme Lanner
Class: 2nd year
Monster Type: shape shifter/phoenix
Appearance: pic
Monster Appearance: next pic
Personality: shes cheerful and pretty emotional, always ready and energetic.
Special Powers: Atomkinesis, telekinesis, shape shifting
Weapons: chain sword
Bio: N/A
Other: she has a necklace which can never be removed.
 Name: Esme Lanner Age: 17 Class: 2nd 年 Monster Type: shape shifter/phoenix Appearance: pic
一年多以前 Angel_Kiss said…
phoenix form
 phoenix form
一年多以前 anifanfreak said…
Name: Satou Kurokami (Kuroshin)
Monster Type: Crow God Spirit
Appearance: Pic
Monster Appearance: Pitch Black Bird-like creature, enshrouded by shadows
Personality: Very Cheery, can Be cocky, Kind, friendly, serious competitor and Fighter Shy around Strangers and New places/things
Special Powers: Can Fly, can dissolve into and Teleport using Shadows, extreme Speed, Heightened Sight, Heightened Hearing, Ability to control Wind, Ability to control Shadows
Weapons: Fists (Multiple Fighting styles)
Bio: N/A (Don't feel like it)
Other: IQ of 154, Photogenic Memory
last edited 一年多以前
 Name: Satou Kurokami (Kuroshin) Age: 15 Class: 2nd 年 Monster Type: 乌鸦 God Spirit Appearance:
一年多以前 mcterra said…
(thanks for joining everyone)
Sion: "it's the first day of school but Sion is late as usual.He gets into class in the middle of the class.Everyone turns to look at him.
Teacher:Mr. Barzahd you're late.sorry but you'll have to stay outside.
Sion: "ignores the teacher completely.he moves to his seat at the back of the class.sits and places his feet on the desk.he throws a threatening glance at the teacher and says." got a problem old man?
Teacher: "he just turns and mutters under his breath" Damn Kid
anifanfreak commented…
No Problem :) 一年多以前
一年多以前 Angel_Kiss said…
Esme forced herself not to laugh, so she coughed instead, she played with pen for a bit. Lessons were just not her thing, she was born smart, whats the point of learning then? She glanced out the window and sighed deeply, and drew some free style pictures on the wall, which caught the attention of the teacher, "Miss Lanner, may i ask, what are you doing?"
She shrugged, "No, you may not ask, therefore its none of your business." She smiled.
一年多以前 mcterra said…
Sion: "looks at Esme and raises an eyebrow." Tch, hey Lanner.That was a good one.But if you really wanna make the old man mad,try something more provocative.
一年多以前 anifanfreak said…
Satou: *He leaned back, mumbling under his breath* What's with this class...? Humans are disgusting but they're way more respectful to their elders...! *He sighed*
一年多以前 anifanfreak said…
Satou: More and More people are showing up... *Sighs and runs his hands through his hair* Jeez...
一年多以前 Time_Master said…
Adan enters the room, and as he looks around the class.
"wrong people, wrong class,"
and just leaves the classroom.
一年多以前 anifanfreak said…
Satou: S-Sorry Dude, I'm just kinda... I dunno... I'm Kinda Amazed how many People are in this class... and we're all different Species too, so it's awkward, Y'know...? *He sighed and buried his face in his arms on his desk*
一年多以前 mcterra said…
Sion:That shouldn't surprise you.Monsters are a bit like humans.Different races,species and appearances.And I heard the remark you made about elderly respect and to tell you the truth, I don't give a damn about what you think.
一年多以前 xXDreamWriterXx said…
Name: Aria Kuno
Monster Type: 9 tailed fox
Appearance: 1st pic
Monster Appearance: 2nd pic
Personnality: Kind, sometimes shy, doesn't talk much
Special Powers: transforming into Kuubi(but refuses to), blue fire control, enhanced senses, seeing auras, purification spells, chanting spells
Weapons: Katana
Bio: She was once human but to protect the people she cared about and the village she lived in, she allowed the spirit of the 9 tailed fox to fuse with her body, throwing away her human life and becoming one with the fox. Since then, she has not aged and has lived in her family temple for many years, training her powers. Now she knows how to hide her fox ears and tails very well.
Other: She loves books, cooking and writing. She works hard as the only Priestess in her temple.
last edited 一年多以前
 Name: Aria Kuno Age: looks around 17 Class: 2nd 年 Monster Type: 9 tailed 狐狸 Appearance: 1st p
(Her semi monster form! Not her full fox demon form)
last edited 一年多以前
 (Her semi monster form! Not her full 狐狸 demon form)
Aria walks down the hallway, looking for her class, praying in her head that she wasn't late.
一年多以前 Time_Master said…
Adan is in the hallway, leaning against the wall, looking half-asleep, whilst plants began to grow around him in the walls
一年多以前 anifanfreak said…
Satou: Yeah, Um no... Humans are all the same general SPECIES but the rest you said was accurate, Though some humans don't see others as Equals, While Us Monsters are supposed to hate all Humans, as I've been Brought up, There are some that are just too hard not to respect. The others that think they're SO MUCH BETTER than everyone, I am Purely Disgusted by and Those are the one's I just Burn to Grind in My beak... *He Cracks his neck muscles and stares out the window*
last edited 一年多以前
anifanfreak commented…
I'd Not Mentioned this yet, but his Shadow is it's own Living Organism brought to life 由 His powers 一年多以前
Time_Master commented…
OoO 一年多以前
Aria sees Adan and the plants and smiles slightly. "How cute is that?" She over to him and gently touches the plants, "guessing you're a garden fairy or something?"
一年多以前 Time_Master said…
Adan looks up, and sees her touching the plants, as Adan begins to wake up some more, the plants seem to fade,

"oh?... you noticed the plants..., no, i don't know what i am... the teachers think I'm a Guardian Guardian, some Ancient kind of monster, defended a forest years ago... I've not seen you before... are you new? transferred here?"
last edited 一年多以前
Aria nodded. "I guess you can say I'm new here. My name is Aria Kuno." She held out her hand for him to shake. "What's your name?"
一年多以前 anifanfreak said…
Satou: I Need to get outta here, it's stuffy in here... Like a cage... I Hate it... *He Sighed heavily and walked out Passing Aria And Adan, he smiled at them both nodding as if to Greet them as he passed, he walked out and Stretched, His Shadow FLickered and it Ripped itself off the ground and stood beside him* What're you doing, Kage-kun...?

Kage: Nothin' Much, since you came Out to stretch I thought I might as well do it too...

Satou: I'm Not Stayin' out long y'know

Kage: Yeah I know, we technically are the same person. So I know What you're thinking.

Satou: And I, you, Kage-kun.

Kage: *Smirks and returns to the 2-D Version of himself on the ground* See ya later

Satou: Yeah. I'm gonna Head back now... *He Stretches out and Returns to the Class, passing Aria and Adan again, nodding like before with his hands in his pockets, he sat down with another Heavy Sigh*
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Time_Master said…
Adan doesn't notice anything but the hand stretched for him to shake, he begins trying to shake it without touching it, but to his surprise his hand had come into contact with hers

"oh no! I'm so sorry!"

A flower grew out of the other end of her hand, Adan hastily let go, and the flower faded back into nothing

"when i touch anything Organic other than plants, plants grow out of the organic tissue, sorry...
I'm Adan, 3rd year, class 5-3"

(Class 5-3 is at the other end of the school seeing as the 2nd and 1st years are on this side, see how lost he is XD)
(Lol! Wow he really is lost! XD)
Aria giggled slightly. "That's actually really cute! I wish I could do cool stuff like that!"
一年多以前 Time_Master said…
"its not really that fun... teachers don't see me... you won't either when you turn 25... and my only friends are plants, and they don't have much to talk about, but they are still good fri-"

*DIIIIING DOOOOONG DIIIIIIING DAAAAAAH*

"oh! that's for recess! i need to hurry!, umm, bye for now!"

Adan rushes over the window, opens it and instantly jumps out into the back-garden
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 mcterra said…
Sion:I'm leaving too but I ain't coming back. "he stands up and moves to the window."
Teacher:what are you doing Mr Barzahd?
Sion:I'm leaving
Teacher:But you know you can't leave without permission.
Sion:Permission? You know that I never care to ask old man.See ya around. "He opens the window and jumps out."
Aria stares at the window, completely shocked. "Wow...um okay...guess I should just walk around then..." She spotted Sion jump out of the window and got confused. "Is everyone jumping out of windows today?" She shrugged and jumped out of a window as well. She continues to walk around outside.
Time_Master commented…
YAY! im insperation for scuicide! 一年多以前
xXDreamWriterXx commented…
Lol! 一年多以前
一年多以前 Time_Master said…
((At the back garden))
Adan looks around for anyone, not sensing a presence, he begins to sit near some flowers, and begins to turn into a strange tree, with some weird glowing symbols on it.
Aria calmly walks around. "I wonder what I should do now..." She feels a weird presence and started going towards it. "What is this?"
一年多以前 Angel_Kiss said…
Esme shook her head slowly, the class was too boring, she had to get out of here. Esme grabbed her books and tossed it into her bag, and jumped out of the window. She took a deep breath, the air was so fresh! Nothing better than nature, for her, the trees and forest is her home, the animals were her friends, being human was just a title, nothing like her old life. She pulled her violin out and begin to play, birds sang and surrounded her. Much better than those boring lessons.
一年多以前 mcterra said…
Sion was quite surprised as he saw Aria and then Esme jump out of the window behind him.He turned to Esme. "Hey, It's you, Lanner.It seems like you wanna get involved in the life of a rulebreaker."
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Angel_Kiss said…
Esme paused, she puts her violin back in the case, "Nope, i dont want to break em, its just, schools too boring for me, i'd rather be living in the jungles." she laughed quietly and stroked the ring on her finger, it was colourful, a tiny feather in the middle, rather strange and unique, "So, Barzahd, why do you break rules?" she lifted an eyebrow.
一年多以前 mcterra said…
Sion smiled and said."Why do I break rules? For the fun of it and because the old man can't do a damn thing about it."
一年多以前 anifanfreak said…
Kage: Hey. Kid, it's Recess, you should go out and Mingle

Satou: Ah You know I'm no good at that! I'll just wait... None of my other friends are here since I'd just Transferred... And I'm kinda stuck on what I CAN do here...

Kage: You we're pretty popular with both guys and Girls at the old school, you should be kinda popular, or at least known by the end of next week!

Satou: I'm not so sure, I went to a Human School before this so It's much different

Kage: Dude! You can TALK WITH YOUR SHADOW! Who else here can do that?!

Satou: About half the school...

Kage: Oh... Well... You're an Ancient God Spirit? What about THAT huh...?

Satou: There are still stronger Monsters than me.

Kage: You're only looking at the Downside, Look at the bright side for once!

Satou: WHAT bright side Kage-kun?

Kage: You're super nice, especially for a Guy monster, And that's one thing people, even monsters look for, that'll get you friends for SURE!

Satou: I still don't know Kage-kun... *He Sighed Quite loudly and heavily for the room was nearly Completely Vacant* It's still gonna be hard...

Kage: It just takes time kid, let it all pass and you'll see how waiting can change your life... *He Returned to his 2-D self*
一年多以前 Time_Master said…
Adan sees Aria coming closer (I'm still in Tree Form)
(thinking) [AH!, did she follow me?... and there are more over there!]

Adan sees Sion and Esme approaching too.

One of the Flowers: Adan! there are humans coming! what should we do?

[What can you do?, just stay there and look pretty]
Aria reaches the garden and looks around. "Oh wow! Everything here is pretty!" She sees the tree and frowns slightly. "The strange presence is from that tree..." She thought and slowly started to approach it.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Time_Master said…
[D:]
[no! no! no!, please! no!... or at least don't step on the flowers D:]
一年多以前 anifanfreak said…
Satou: I Think I need some, FRESH air... *Opens the Window and Jumps out, high into the air, he doesn't fall though, he had his hands in his pockets, he controlled wind to keep him elevated and Hidden from sight, he inhaled Deeply* Ah... That's MUCH better! *He became Cheerful and he Spun around Gracefully in the air tearing through the clouds to form beautiful designs using the clouds and sunlight*
Aria, who carefully not stepping on the flowers, stopped and stared at the tree, reading its aura. She sighed. "I see...I am not wanted here. My apologizes. I will go now. Sorry to disturb you..." She stared at the tree carefully and gave a tiny smile. "Adan" She turned and walked away, still not stepping on any flowers as she left.
一年多以前 Time_Master said…
[phew... I'm glad she wasn't near, but what about the other two?]

One of the Symbols begin to Glow green

[CRAP! its already happening!]

The sky where Satou is, begins flickering green, and a bit of it, falls down, hits the ground, and dissipates into nothing

[The barrier is falling! i hope the other symbols will glow soon!]

((the reason humans haven't found the school, is because Adan has made an Invisible barrier around the school area, making the school itself, invisible, and any human that enters the barrier, cant exit,))
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 anifanfreak said…
Satou: GWAH! What the Hell?! The Sky's Falling?! *He Stops the Flow of air below him and drops to the Surface, where he slowed his decent with more wind, he landed Next to Adan, he ran Ignoring His Aura, dodging the Flower beds and the Shards of Barrier (Which at the time he had no Idea what it was)* I'm Gonna Freakin' Die!
(Cool!)
Aria looks up at the sky. "Huh? What's going on?"
一年多以前 Time_Master said…
[CRAP! I CANT STAND IT ANYMORE! VINES!]

Vines grow out of the ground around Adan, they quickly grab Aria and Satou, and flings them to himself

"STAY NEAR ME! AND IF YOU SEE A SHARD GET UNDER MY BRANCHES QUICKLY"