日本动漫 NEW TO ANIME, WHAT SHOULD I WATCH

Yorkieinthemill posted on Jun 04, 2013 at 12:44AM
So I've just got into anime...and it's freaking awesome! The only anime I've watched and still watching now is I Love You. If anyone has any more good anime series, please say. Thanks (:

日本动漫 6 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 ChadKumada said…
what are you looking for in an anime?
一年多以前 hiraite said…
Shonen Long Anime:
Fairy Tail. Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood. Death Note
一年多以前 alinah_09 said…
K-on! my most favorite anime in the whole world~!! (in picture) they have an amazing friendship and awesome music!! this anime made me start playing guitar! and made me realise that i realy Lve music! (especially K-on!/HTT's music/songs!!) XD

also:
Black ★ Rock Shooter!! (that anime was Epic! but may look/seem crazy at first)
Azumanga Daioh! (loved it!)
Hayate no Gotoku!
Morita-san wa Mukuchi!
Working!
Fairy Tail!
Sket Dance!
Lucky Star! (a bit boring though)
Toaru Kagaru no Railgun
Toaru Majutsu no Index
Milky Holmes (somewhat weird)

(p.s. that picture is from the K-on! Movie! which i also Loved~!! x3)
 K-on! my most 最喜爱的 日本动漫 in the whole world~!! (in picture) they have an amazing friendship and a
一年多以前 michelle1654 said…
Kuroshitsuji (Black Butler)
Fullmetal Alchemist/FMA: Brotherhood
Devil May Cry
Kuragehime (Princess Jellyfish)
Death Note
Elfen Lied
Another
Hellsing Ultimate
Air
一年多以前 Niichrome said…
Shingeki no Kyojin, Code Geass.
Both features awesome plot twists, and a slice of romance. Contains some gore though, but not a lot in my opinion.
一年多以前 austinch20 said…
Fullmetal Alchemist, Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood, Code Geass R1 and R2, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Sword Art Online, Accel world, Mobile Suit Gundam Wing and 00, Blue Exorcist, Ouran Highschool Host Club, Elfen Lied, Death Note, Fairy Tail, Eureka Seven and Eureka Seven AO, Angel Beats, High School of the Dead, Shakugan no Shana, Hidan no Aria, Full Metal Panic, Full Metal Panic Fumoffu, Full Metal Panic The Second Raid, and Steins Gate