日本动漫 Life Roleplay!

Cerudays posted on May 29, 2013 at 06:52AM
Hi everyone! Welcome to the thread. c:
This is going to be a life roleplay, which is basically a laid-back setting where characters can interact, build friendships/relationships, live out a daily life, and accomplish any main plots or problems that may arise. The best thing about this roleplay is that there is no main plot, so that leaves any major plot points to develop on their own without any sort of story binding creative flow. Great, right? xD

Anyways, I guess I'll lay down a few main rule thingies, since those are always needed...
-No actual anime characters: I want you to be creative and come up with your own character to flesh out and make! No characters from an anime series/video game/book/whatever- everything comes from your own imagination!

-No godmodding: Don't make a character with insanely powerful magical powers that will win every fight, or controls other characters. This also ties into powerplaying; don't control another user's character in your post, please.

-There is actually a beginning setting: The setting that the roleplay will start out as is an away-from-home high school academy (I chose this setting so that you can keep a character's personal life+public daily happenings combined; whether the roleplay stays in the highschool or eventually branches out, we'll only find out as this thing continues.

-Try and be descriptive while you write: I want this roleplay to be special in that it will not really be written in a script format (for those who aren't familiar with RP lingo, this means that this roleplay will be written like a book, and not like a play script: (example of what this thread should not contain: *runs away from runaway tractor screaming* *flings churros into the air with a happy face*) Yeah, none of that. Try and bring out your inner writer! This isn't meant to exclude people, just to make things more interesting and descriptive to read.

... I think that covers most of the rules! Of course, other unspoken rules apply here (don't bring your personal problems into the thread as it's not related to roleplaying, don't fight out of character, try not to chat OOC all the time.) Otherwise, we're good! Have fun, everybody. ;u;

Oh, one more thing. If you could please make a bio for your character saying things like their name, age, gender, personality, appearance, background, the works... and maybe attach a picture/ describe them really well, that would be awesome (so pretty much before you bring in a character, just give us a heads up on who they are and that kind of thing.) You don't really have to ask to jump in, just introduce yourself+your character and join in!

REMEMBER PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE: THIS RP WILL NOT BE IN SCRIPT FORMAT, BUT RATHER LIT., WHICH IS WRITTEN WITH DESCRIPTION AND NOT ASTERISKS. THANK YOU, AND HAVE FUN! c:

CHARACTER LIST
+Cerudays:
-Maeko Tachibana
-Kyoko Hamasaki

+Liquidz-Flamez
-Shinrai Deriku
-Ro-i Kanatsuba

+werandy
-Brim Reaper

+darkmintoutau
-Shomi Kougetsu

+anifanfreak
-Masaru Odo
last edited on Jun 02, 2013 at 04:02AM

日本动漫 128 回复

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 128

一年多以前 Cerudays said…
((I'm going to be using parentheses to show when I'm OOC, and I won't use parentheses when I'm in character. Bio in one sec for my first character!))
一年多以前 Cerudays said…
((Here she is!
Name: Maeko Tachibana (western order) Tachibana Maeko (Japanese Order, which is last name, then first name)
Birthday: October 15th
Personality: Likes rules and order, and because of her tendencies to conform to standards and rules, considers herself to be a good person. Because of this, she desires to be accepted, enjoying being able to meet people's standards... this has led to Maeko being very hard on herself and quick to put herself down if she can't meet her own high standards.

On Maeko's lower back are somewhat deep second degree burn scars from a bad house fire that occurred when she was eight years old, and because of the trauma she has a slight phobia of fire (she has gotten better over the years with therapy after the incident, but the old fears still remain and she will remain uncomfortable.) She is very self conscious about the scars as she feels they are not very feminine and are quite ugly, and therefore always keeps them covered, even going as far as to only wear one-piece swimsuits and clothing that reaches far enough to cover her lower back. If someone were to crudely comment about them, Maeko would be deeply insulted.

She's not very shy, yet at the same time not very outspoken. However, she will not hesitate to remind a person when they are out of line.

Maeko has a weakness for small animals and pets, and her love for animals runs deep.

Her favorite food is daifuku mochi stuffed with red beans (a rice cake filled with a sweetened red bean filling.)

Appearance: Is of a slightly smaller stature. Has somewhat pale skin. On her lower back are blotches of deep, discolored second-degree burn scars that are usually concealed by clothing. Has very dark brown hair with a rust-red tint to it, and dark red eyes. Likes the color red, and her favorite outfit is pictured (a strapless red dress with red high-heel dress sandals.)
Bio: Lived a mostly normal childhood (minus the burn incident), and grew up with a love of rules and order in an orderly household; therefore finds working with others and completing tasks easiest when there are lists, rules, and goals. Does not know what she wants to be when she grows up, but she does enjoy animals.))
last edited 一年多以前
 ((Here she is! Name: Maeko Tachibana (western order) Tachibana Maeko (Japanese Order, which is last
一年多以前 Cerudays said…
((So there's my character bio- you don't have to write as much as I just did, but hey, if you feel like writing a book, go right ahead! c: The more info you provide, the better we can understand your character.

I'm going to wait until at least one or two people post their character bio before we start. c:))
一年多以前 Liquidz-Flamez said…
Name:Shinrai (Trust:First Name) Dekiru (Worthy)
Birthday: September 8th
Personality:For Dekiru, he actually has two different personalities. Its like person and persona. His original self prefers to be called Dekiru. He's always caught reading a mysterious book with strange markings on the cover. He's not really into the whole, "You lead, i follow" thing because he just doesnt like the fact that one person had a higher authority than the other, and he can be a bit cold sometimes.He's actually friendly once people get to know him, but doesnt like to be annoyed.. On the other hand, you have his OTHER personality. This side of him prefers to be called Shinrai, he also reads the mysterious book, except he reads it starting from the right. This side of him can be a bit reckless when it comes to certain things, but he's mostly cheerful and always willing to help someone in need.

Dekiru was diagnosed with a case of Synesthesia at birth, which allows him to taste and smell sounds and colors. He found it annoying at first, to him, it made him different from everyone else, and he didnt like that one bit. But as he got older, he learned to live with it and doesnt make a big deal out of it unless people bug him about what a color tastes like or how a sound looks like.

His original self tries to keep a cool head and stays calm, he mutters what he tastes quietly from time to time and writes it down somewhere. His other personality always tries to be quick and on point.

His favorite snack is Amanatto (azuki beans covered in sugar) and Suama (a dessert made of sugar and rice flower). He also likes Dango.

Appearance: A chilled expression on his face, deep blue eyes that seems to always be filled with curiousity, Sort of violent light purple hair, always wearing a hooded jacket of some sort and pants that are either grey, black, white, or blue.
Bio:Besides dealing with Synesthesia, he has a pretty decant child hood, good parents that got on both of his personalities's last nerves at times, he had a fluffy white dog which he still has now named Meiyo, which means honor. He never really cared for his past, and he still doesnt. And to this day, he always looks ahead. There are only certain things that he looks back to.
 Name:Shinrai (Trust:First Name) Dekiru (Worthy) Age: 16 Birthday: September 8th Gender:Male Per
一年多以前 Cerudays said…
((Hi there! c: Sorry for not seeing this sooner. Since you posted, I guess I can get the ball rolling and post a starter. It'll be in the next post!))
((Hey, Its cool! Seems like a interesting life roleplay :P Next post it is then!))
一年多以前 Cerudays said…
Piip... piip... piip.. Footsteps hurriedly pace to the other side of the room where a bedside alarmclock sits chirping. Piip... piip... pi- Its monotonous call is interrupted with a harsh tap of a button, silencing the annoying noise. Exhaling, the person in question, a girl whose dark hair was still in a mess of quirky tangles, peers down at the time. 5:20... there was still plenty of time.

The girl, Maeko Tachibana, had taken it upon herself to go to bed at a reasonable hour the night before, only to wake up twenty minutes before her alarm would sound at its usual time. Being able to wake up before her alarm clock had given her a sort of satisfaction, like she had outsmarted something. Bare feet slapping against the cool wood of her dorm, her hand reaches for a sinple red dress on a wooden hanger hooked around her bed post. She tended to wear the dress, and ones that looked a lot like it, on a regular basis. Her eyes peer over her shoulder at a mirror on the other side of the room as she undresses from her pajamas and into her clothes for the following day, and she catches a glimpse of the warped skin upon the small of her dress as she tugged it up. Chewing her lip slightly, she turned away, and busied herself with the task of getting ready for the day.
RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING..................­...­.RI­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­ING­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­RII­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­III­ING­...­...­A loud alarm clock sounded off and echoed through a seemingly quiet room. A low groan was heard as someone pulled away the covers and stepped out of a bed. The alarm clock continued to ring loudly.

Shinrai Dekiru walked lazily over to it and let his hand hit the snooze button. He yawned. He took a couple of weary steps and stood in front of a mirror. He waved his hand, but his reflection put a its middle finger. "Jerk wod......" he mumbled as he walked towards the bathroom while scratching his head. He stumbled over a basket of clothes. He sighed and pushed it out of the way with his foot before entering the bathroom. He shivered a small bit as his feet came in contact with the cold marble bathroom floors. He made his way over to the shower, which had a welcoming sparkle that glinted around. He went to it and turned on the water. Afterwards, he walked out, got everything he needed and re-entered. He stripped down quickly and stepped into the water. It was nearly steaming hot. After a few minutes passed he was out of the shower and fully dressed. He went over to the mirror and closed his eyes. Hmph, Darkness. It carried the odd taste of cinnamon and pepper. RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING...­...­.th­e alarm clock went off again and he let out a groan of annoyance.
一年多以前 Cerudays said…
((Ah, aren't the Neuroi and Sanya from Strike Witches, if I'm not mistaken? Use totally original characters that you create, please! It makes things more fun! ;U;))
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Cerudays said…
Gently pushing closed her wooden dorm door with a quiet squeak, Maeko was ready to face the day- albeit still having sleep in her eyes. She rubs at her eyes with curled fists before stretching her arms up above her head in a quiet stretch, closing her eyes for several seconds as the feeling rushed over her. It was time to face the day.

A small black messenger bag that was packed with folders and pencils slapped gently against her thighs with every step, her footsteps echoing around the halls. The other dorms seemed somewhat quiet today. There was the sound of a shower behind one door- hm. She glances at said door before continuing past, running a hand through her short hair nonchalantly.

She hadn't really gotten a chance to meet any of her fellow classmates in the few weeks she had been staying that the school... of course there was the girl in her literature class she had managed to make acquaintances with, but acquaintances weren't going to last her very long if she were to establish herself a social life.
一年多以前 Cerudays said…
((I'm going to bring in one more character that I will use later on.
Name: Kyoko Hamasaki (Hamasaki Kyoko in Japanese order)
Birthday: February 17th
Personality: Tends to be late to events that she is supposed to attend, and tries to brush it off with an excuse. People that she holds relations with have trouble taking her seriously due to her ways of handling things in an aloof manner, and her dismissive personality when it comes to issues that she herself has created.

Kyoko has trust issues and is a bit defensive when fault and blame is put on her, which spirals her off into a circle of feeling victimized even when she herself is a root of a problem. While she hates arguing and is slow to creating bonds with people, once she has solidified a friendship with somebody, she will desire attention and acceptance from the other person and will remain loyal to a fault.

She fidgets quite a bit, especially when people sustain direct eye contact with her (direct eye contact is something she has trouble handling and will look down at the ground if somebody stares at her), yet she is one to stare down others when they are not looking.

Other noteworthy traits that Kyoko has is that she is an insomniac and has an addiction to unhealthy energy drinks despite her trouble with sleeping. Favorite food is a shish kebab with steak, grilled peppers, onions, and mushrooms with a teriyaki sauce. Has a distaste for avocado. She is also hemophobic (has a fear of blood to the point that the sight of it makes her sick to her stomach.)

Appearance: About 5'2", and has peach-colored skin. Has a small scar from hitting her head on the corner of a sharp metal cabinet on the right side of her scalp. Hair is a very dark brown, and she has dull blue eyes. Hair is usually very flouncy, and several hairs on her head never seem to want to stay down.

Bio: Grew up with two parents and an older brother who made countless reckless decisions, often blaming Kyoko for things he did himself. Being the younger sibling of a brother whose actions required constant reprimanding by her parents. she often felt as though she wasn't as cared for, and when she was scolded, the constant need and want to defend herself usually ended up as a one sided argument about how "everybody was against her". After losing friends, having family members fight constantly, and having several adult figures (not her parents) in her life divorce, Kyoko spiraled down into being wary of relationships of others to avoid pain of rejection. She seeks solid relationships with people that will not crumble.))
last edited 一年多以前
 ((I'm going to bring in one 更多 character that I will use later on. Name: Kyoko Hamasaki (Hamasaki
Cerudays commented…
((So far, the two characters I will use are Maeko and Kyoko.)) 一年多以前
一年多以前 werandy said…
smirk
name: Brim reaper
Birthday:August 18
Personality:Brim is a very outspoken guy and nice but at the age of 15 he lost his mom to a car crash and just last year he lost his dad........in the marines so he moves to were ever this RP is set...?!
(is this better!!?)
last edited 一年多以前
 name: Brim reaper age:17 Birthday:August 18 Gender:male Personality:Brim is a very outspoken gu
Cerudays commented…
((Yeah! ^_^)) 一年多以前
Cerudays commented…
((Ooh, I mentioned up in my thread 描述 that this RP can technically be set anywhere, but I thought it would be easiest to start it at a highschool with dorms. Hope this helps you!)) 一年多以前
一年多以前 werandy said…
*Siting in his dads old Humvee looking to the side*what nice place to live ha ha ha mom side that*he looks to the front and stops at a red lite.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 darkmintoutau said…
((Oh this seems very fun, hope you don't mind if I join ^^))

Name: Shomi Kougetsu (western order)
Birthday: July 25th
Personality: Bold, rebellious, gluttonous, very affectionate & loyal to loved ones, can be both quiet & energetic.
Appearance: Black short hair (used to have long brown hair) with her bangs either clipped or picked up, rather quite pale & semi-flat chested, around 5'6". She also wears red contacts (violet eyes without them,she doesn't like her original eye color because she was always bullied for having them.) Skinny yet fit (used to do martial arts), also has medium sized scar on her lower torso.
Bio: Her family consist of both her parents & older brother which she has healthy relationships with. She used to be a chosen mute in late elementary and all through middle school. She still kind of is but is more talkative, she became a mute because she had a 'different' appearance from everyone, which lead to her being bullied. In order to gain some kind of confidence she was signed up for martial arts, which made her to become more rebellious. She once beat up a high school sophomore in middle school when her other brother was being attacked by some jerks. This & other various violent actions lead to everyone becoming more distance towards her, when actually all she wanted was a good friend, making her more of an outcast.

She also likes video games & anime, she is actually more talkative on a online chat room or through text.
Her favorite food(s) are takoyaki,taiyaki, pudding and anything seafood. She dislikes brussels sprouts & beets.
last edited 一年多以前
 ((Oh this seems very fun, hope 你 don't mind if I 加入 ^^)) Name: Shomi Kougetsu (western order)
一年多以前 Cerudays said…
((Back back back!! Sorry for poofing everybody. And welcome, darkmintoutau!~))
一年多以前 Cerudays said…
((I'll bring in Kyoko now and respond with Maeko later. c:))
Kyoko's feet shuffle along the ground of the empty classroom, a dull sound bouncing around the room. She had arrived earlier to class than usual, which was aided by the fact she had stayed up all night and did not get a wink of sleep. Dark circles were visible under her drooping eyes, her head heavy like a lead weight as she tried to keep herself level-headed. Now the need for sleep decided to swing full-force in her direction.

Making her way over to her desk by the window, she plopped into her seat, letting her brown bag hit the floor with a satisfying thud. She was too out of it to care anymore.

Resting her cheeks in her hands, elbows propped up against her desk, she watched swirls of dust illuminated with the vivid sunlight that filtered through the windows. The sun was just now beginning to rise.

Exhaling loudly, she slowly lowered her head. folding her hands on top of each other like a makeshift pillow as she rested her head on her desk.
last edited 一年多以前
"Oi it's time to wake up, are you still sleeping? please wake up madam! " The loud phone alert made that echoed the room. Shomi reached for her phone that was siting on the small dresser next to her bed, while still having her face on the pillow. She unlocks her phone, and wakes up to a smiling dating sim anime character with red hair & green eyes "Hmm...oh it's already morning." Siting up on her bed, she stretches her upper arms and lets out a yawn, taking a moment to get the rest of her body to wake up. Heading to the bathroom, she washes up and puts on her school uniform, only to stop halfway. "....oh I didn't finish that essay did I?" she said herself, "..oh well, I bet i'll get it done before 5th period". After finishing putting on the uniform she heads out the dorm & heads to the school's roof top. "I'll just sleep 30 more minutes, it's not like I'm gonna be late or anything". With her hands & bag supporting her head she falls asleep.
一年多以前 Cerudays said…
Making her way down the halls of the dorms, Maeko scans the walls until she finds what she was looking for- aha! An elevator. Being on an upper level in the dorms had its perks, but unless an elevator was nearby, a person had to take the dreaded morning walk down the flights of stairs to first period. Maeko wasn't about to settle for something as tedious as trying to make it to class on time because the stairs could seem endless; it was all about being on time. Making sure everything was in order.

The button indicating 'down' lit up orange as it was pressed, the doors rolling open for her to walk into. No one else was inside- perfect. There would be no need for side stops along the way down.

Stepping inside and pressing another button to indicate she wanted to go down to the first floor, she leaned against a rail in the elevator to relax. Going down, going down, going down...
25 minutes have passed
Shomi wakes up due to the bright early morning sunlight hitting her face. Opening her eyes while her hands still remain behind her head, she looks up & stares at the sky admiring it. "...." She yawns, stands up and picks up her bag which has a bishounen anime character charm hanging from the side.

Re-adjusting herself, she heads down the stairs to her homeroom class, walking through the quiet and empty halls, echoes of the sound of her shoes fill the corridor. In front of the classroom, she opens the door, still half asleep. She is greeted again by the sunlight going through the windows, Shomi heads to the mid-back of the classroom and sets her bag on the side of the desk while siting on the chair, staring at the blackboard and waits for her classmates to arrive & for class to start.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Cerudays said…
Hearing the sound of feet in the classroom entrance, Kyoko turns her head to the side to face the newcomer, not bothering to straighten up as she continued to rest her head on the desk. More people would surely begin to file in soon.

A few strands of brown hair falling into her face, she lazily raises a finger from under her cheek to brush them away.

As the girl walked to the back of the class, Kyoko's dull blue eyes followed her closely. She was sure she had seen the student at least once- or had she? It was too early to think, and her memory was foggy at the current moment.
Having a feeling someone was watching her, Shomi looked and saw another student with her head down on the desk. She stared at the girl and started to examine her "..." soon looking away. Reaching into her pocket she took out her phone, it was a black flip phone that has a cute little bear charm on it, opening it she checked the time. "It's still early, huh. Damn I should have stayed at the roof longer" whispering to herself, she then checks her mail and messes around with her phone to pass the time.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Cerudays said…
When the girl's eyes met hers, Kyoko froze, suddenly feeling a little uncomfortable. "..." Her eyes flitted off to the side as if she was never looking at her at all, and she bites her lip as if to further display her discomfort. She never did like to hold eye contact with people.

After a few moments she sits up ever so slightly in her chair, and, very discreetly, peeks over her shoulder at the other student with a meek expression. The cute bear charm on the student's phone immediately captivated her, and she watched it sway ever so slightly as the student used her phone. It was cute. Really cute. Where could she get a charm like that? Though, she figured, Kyoko herself probably wasn't cute enough to own merchandise like that, nor did she have the confidence to put something like it on her own bland phone...
"Tsk. Nothing but spam & website upgrades" Shomi closed her phone with a annoyance in her tone. Time had still pass with no one coming in.

After siting long enough,she walks to the desk of the other student "...Hey..sorry to bother you but is there an event going on or something?.... I haven't seen anyone else nor have I seen a teacher on my way here..." she asked still holding her phone in her right hand, waiting for the student to raise her head up.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 anifanfreak said…
Name: Masaru Odo
B-Day: July 26
Personality: I don't wanna put this up in description I'm going at act like I would Myself... Just go with it...

((Look I know this is from an actual anime but I actually look very similar to the Guy in the Pic and I like to wear a VERY similar Jacket, In fact I hadn't know about this anime until a few days ago but I've been dressing with a Black Jacket for years and just go with it XD))
 Name: Masaru Odo Age: 16 B-Day: July 26 Gender: Male Personality: I don't wanna put this up in de
一年多以前 anifanfreak said…
"Sigh... I'm so bored..." I thought as I leaned back on the grass beneath the freshly blooming Cherry Blossom (Sakura) Tree "Pfft... What do I do NOW...? I don't have any money to spend! God I need money... Maybe I oughtta get a job? Yeah... Maybe I should..." I Sat up pondering my decision "Hmm..."
There was constant talking that could be heard outside the classroom. It was like wave of quiet arguing. Odd enough, outside the classroom Dekiru was talking......to himself. "Why do you always have to make me late huh?" he muttered quietly. "This is like, the 8th time in the last two weeks. Jeez......now just shut up...." he looked at his reflection on the floor. "You got that?"
His weary reflection rolled its eyes. "Fine Mr.Grumps, gosh, why're you always ruining my good mood?"
"WHAT!!??" Dekiru nearly yelled. "YOUR good mood!?" he facepalmed. "Just shut your freakin mouth so i can walk in this classroom and....."
His reflection crossed his arms. "And what?"
"AND BE NORMAL!!" Dekiru yelled. He covered his mouth as his voice echoed through the hallway.
Alarmed by the talking outside the classroom, Shomi turns around walks to the door and spots a lone boy talking to himself in the hallway. Puzzled & half asleep , she stares at the boy for a brief moment,blinks a few times, then speaks "...excuse me, but are you okay? also have you seen anyone else around?....it's like a ghost town here...."
一年多以前 Cerudays said…
"Ah-AH!" Kyoko jolts upright as the boy yells as well, a small gasp escaping her lips. She had totally spaced out, not even answering the girl behind her until the noise reverberated around the room.
She slowly rises from her chair, knees shaking ever so slightly as she was still alarmed by the noise. "Wha.... what?" She cranes her neck, hoping to catch a glimpse of the boy without getting too near him... he seemed dangerous. She hated it when people yelled.
一年多以前 Cerudays said…
With a 'ding'! The elevator stopped and parted its doors at a painstakingly slow pace, and out Maeko shot, gritting her teeth as she made a brief sprint down another corridor. She knew running in the halls like this was breaking rules, and everything had to be in order, completely in harmony, for her to feel comfortable- but it was too late for comfort. Class was going to start without her, and that was the more important task at hand.

Her reddish brown hair flounced around as she ran, and she gripped the strap of her black bag to keep it from flying around wildly. She's make it to class on time! No elevator was going to tarnish her record of never missing class, even by a measly minute. What had she woken up early for?!
一年多以前 Cerudays said…
((Also, welcome, anifanfreak! c: ))
Dekiru turned a slight cherry red. He whispered. "See, this is all your freakin fault."
His reflection sighed. "Just let me take it from here." Dekiru twitched slightly and his eyes turned a lighter blue. His head nodded. "Yeah, everything's fine, i was just practicing for.....something. Im Shinrai by the way." He gave a friendly smile to both of his, what he assumed to be, his classmates while he scratched the back of his head and leaned against the wall.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Cerudays said…
Everything started to quiet down, and rather than more yelling, the voices dropped down to a quiet conversational tone. Breathing out in relief, Kyoko dusted off her skirt (despite there being no dust), and quietly walked over to the door. She fidgets with the slightly longer hair strand kept in a band around her face, still feeling just a little bit nervous that the person she was about to face was aggressive.

She got a better view of the boy in the hallway, who appeared to flash a smile at both the student who sat in the back of the room, and... herself? So he was friendly.

Her mouth twitched into a small and somewhat awkward smile, and after a moment, cleared her throat and uttered, "...My name is Kyoko Hamasaki." Her timing was probably wrong- had she introduced herself completely out of the blue? She felt like such a freak.
一年多以前 Cerudays said…
"Ahh, I'm late, going to be late..." Maeko picked up her pace a little faster, turning around another hall. "I'm sorry everyone; I hope I'm not holding up class- how embarrassing that would be!" She mutters this to herself like a sort of mantra, silently praying that she wouldn't be hated. She knew how business-oriented some people in her class could be. She worked hard to win everybody's respect. It was that dumb elevator's fault...

Her class was in the next hall over, just a few more steps... The sun from a large paneled window cast light down the other end of the hallway, where she would have to turn one more corner. She swore she could hear people talking on the other side.

As she passed the window, she turned her head to take a brief glimpse out of it. There was a boy sitting under a... a cherry blossom tree? She hoped he wouldn't be late to class.

It was in that moment that Maeko turned the corner, and due to not paying enough attention, rammed herself into the back of a girl who seemed to be carrying much anime-related merchandise...
Deriku (Shinrai) still had a friendly smile on his face. "Well, nice to meet you Hamasaki." he tapped his foot and thought for a quick second before holding out a hand.
The weary reflection on the floor tapped his foot impatiently. "What the heck do you think your doing? I pick who we're going to meet and shake hands with!"
Deriku (Shinrai) did a slight cough and muttered. "Shut up and cheer up."
Name:Ro-i Kanatsuba
Birthday: February 20th
Personality:Ro-i is the type of person that keeps to himself alot. He's quiet half of the time unless he thinks its a suitable time to speak. If anyone speaks to him, he usually just looks at them strangely and turns the other way to listen to his music. He observes everything that goes on around him, but know one can tell, or notice at that.

Ro-i wears a hoody to cover the self-inflicted knife marks on his arms. He hated how people asked him about it when he didnt wear some type of long sleeved clothing.

He's always calm, and rarely shows any type of expression.

His favorite dessert is a chocolate covered dango waffle.

Appearance: He has sort of dark brown hair with brighter brown tips on it. He has light brown eyes with a barely seen pupil. He wears torn jeans because he says it fits his personality, and he always has on a grey hoody.
Bio:His child hood was nothing but yelling and arguing between his parents. His older sister left him there alone with them, and a hatred grew in. As he grew older the arguments werent just between his parents, he was dragged into most of them now. Now when people ask him a question like, "Are you going to go home?" he replies by saying "No, im going to Hell."
 Name:Ro-i Kanatsuba Age: 16 Birthday: February 20th Gender:Male Personality:Ro-i is the type of
一年多以前 werandy said…
sad
sorry about this but can someone help me plz......
Cerudays commented…
((What do 你 mean? ;u;)) 一年多以前
werandy commented…
get'n started with the RP 一年多以前
tongue
(With what?)
((@werandy with what exactly?))

Bewildered with the situation Shomi was left standing between both the sleeping girl & the boy who seemed like had a multiple persona, watching them for a brief moment.It had been awhile since she actually spoke to a group of people, since they were giving introductions she decided to do the same. "...I'm Shomi...Kougetsu " she said with no expression at all, she wasn't the type of 'social' person, since she never did smile at anyone other than her family.

Then she felt a slight force push her, making her drop her phone. Looking back she sees another female student, instead of picking up her phone instantly, she stared & examined the girl first. Then proceed to pick her phone and dust it off.
last edited 一年多以前
Deriku (Shinrai) waved slightly. "Well, hello Ms.Kougetsu." he stared at her for a moment. "Jeez, you dont look like the type of person that--"
"-Oh no ya dont!" the reflection on the floor yelled. Deriku (Shinrai) twitched and his eyes turned back to its original person. "Man....your freakin annoying..." he muttered to himself, forgetting that other people were around him. Having two personalities was such a drag sometimes.
After picking up her phone she drew her attention to the male student. "...." Examining him more from head-to-toe. "Chi...." then tilting her head slightly to right, she wanted to say something but was hesitant to, so she just kept quiet.
last edited 一年多以前
Deriku sighed. "But im the one who has to deal with you all the time." He facepalmed. Then he looked up and noticed the people around him. He froze up for a slight second. "Uh.....whats up?" immediately after that, he realized that "He" had already introduced himself.
Shomi continues to stare at the student, hands behind her back, leading in forward slightly. " ..Shinrai-san right? Are you alright there, you seem to be bothered by something..." she asked out of the blue, with her default 'no expression' face.
"Its Deriku," he said. "I dont like being called by my first name."
The reflection on the floor sighed. "You know, your making yourself seem weird......:
"Its your fault!" he said quietly. A bit of anger started to build p in his voice. "Maybe if you would've just shut up and let me be normal i wouldnt be the weird one all the time."
一年多以前 Cerudays said…
Maeko rubs her forehead, a small red mark forming in the center. "Uwwah... Oh!" She jolts up straight as a ramrod, her face lighting up red. "I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to-" She pauses nervously wiping now-sweaty palms against her shirt. "I didn't mean to! It was all an accident, I swe-" She stops herself and watches as the girl brushes off her phone. Heat was practically radiating off of her face. She didn't mean to, honestly! Oh, and now this student was probably going to find her a fool... this would not make for a good impression.

Trying to play off the situation, Maeko takes a deep breath, straightening her dress. She could handle it. She could play it off as if it wasn't a big deal. She had apologized, that was all that mattered.

She now turns attention to a boy that appeared to be arguing with himself, and a slightly awkward looking girl that stood not too far away from them. He seemed to be arguing... with himself?

Clearing her voice, she decides to take initiative. "Excuse me... are... you alright?" She casts a quick look at the girl she had bumped into, an inquisitive look on her face. "...Is he...?"
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Cerudays said…
Kyoko jumps again, bewildered by Shinrai's behavior. It was happening again! I worried expression passes over her face, eyes watering ever so slightly. She hoped he wouldn't yell at her. He sounded aggressive... Gripping her skirt, she debated walking away. Then again, what if they got angry at her?

She found herself jolting again in surprise as a girl, who seemingly came out of nowhere, bumped into Shomi. Peeking curiously at the new arrival, she fidgets with her hair again.

Shinrai seemed to be riling up again. Though frightened, she grits her teeth and holds out a shaking, sweaty hand. "Erm... Shinrai-kun..." She swallows again. "Are you alright?" She would have added in that his yelling was making her nervous, but out of good taste, she decided to leave it out.

Kyoko looks him up and down, and he appeared to be staring intently at his reflection in the floor. There wasn't anything particularly interesting about it to her, but she had no idea what the other could see.
last edited 一年多以前
Now standing up straight instead of leading forward, Shomi keeps a distance from Deriku, for reasons of not knowing what this student could do next, also for safety precautions.

Taking her attention away from Deriku for a mere moment , she sneaks a quick look at Hamasaki & over her shoulder the other student, to see if they can understand this situation better than she did. The other seem more frighten than Shomi herself, she tries to keep both students close to her, preparing for a worse case scenario .
last edited 一年多以前
Deriku sighed. "I need.....to go...." he mumbled quietly as he slipped around the corner when he thought that no one was looking and started walking down the hallways.
"Aw c'mon dude, dont be such a grump stump." his reflection groaned.
"If i ever find a way to get rid of you in this book, im going to do it instantly." Deriku said. "And now, this is just like before, people think im weird because of you always butting in, even though your suppose to be me, your freakin annoying!!"
last edited 一年多以前
Now watching Deriku walk away from the scene, Shomi's suspicion as well as her interest in the student & in this academy increases by a landmine. Now with him out of her sight, she is now energized with this event.

Lost in deep thought, she thinks of how this school can actually be somewhat interesting, instead of living her life through consoles & books. She now turns her attention to the remaining female students, since they weren't in the greatest condition last time she caught a glimpse of them, just to make sure they were in a stable condition.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Cerudays said…
"Shinrai-kun, wait! Please don't leave..." Kyoko slowly withdrew her hand as he fled the scene, clasping it with her other hand. Oh no, this wasn't her fault, was it? Had she come on too strong, wanting to help? She didn't want to burden him, oh no, she didn't at all.

She watches his figure turn a corner before slowly peeking over her shoulder, dull blue eyes peering down at the new girl and Shomi. They were both looking at her. "..." She couldn't find words to say.
一年多以前 Cerudays said…
As the boy left, Maeko rubs the back of her neck, bemused. "Ah... pardon me, but what just happened?" She passes a hand over her forehead. "Did I interrupt something important?" She swiftly turns her head tp Shomi, holding out a hand. "Sorry for earlier, by the way. My name is Maeko Tachibana."