日本动漫 Post an 日本动漫 或者 日本漫画 news item that interests you.

ChadKumada posted on May 24, 2013 at 12:34AM
Just a forum to jot down any news items related to anime or manga that you find interesting.

日本动漫 30 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 ChadKumada said…
Isn't this a badass Kagura? from an upcoming Gintama movie: link
 Isn't this a badass Kagura? from an upcoming 《银魂》 movie: http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2
一年多以前 ChadKumada said…
Oo, a mysterious domain registration for Nisekoi. Hope it means we'll get an anime! Or maybe Japan will just get some dating sim that we'll never see.. link

EDIT:
Oh, an anime has been confirmed =) link
last edited 一年多以前
 Oo, a mysterious domain registration for Nisekoi. Hope it means we'll get an anime! 或者 maybe 日本
一年多以前 ChadKumada said…
Looking forward to some more Genshiken.

link

Update:
Looks like the theme of this season will be Fujoshi fandom.
link
last edited 一年多以前
 Looking 前锋, 期待 to some 更多 Genshiken. http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2013/05/22/genshiken
一年多以前 ChadKumada said…
Funny, a web manga about a Japanese girl who wants to become a marine. And it's in color too. I think I'll follow this for a while.

news article: link

online english translation: link

EDIT: Got caught up with a few new issues. New one every Tuesday.
last edited 一年多以前
 Funny, a web 日本漫画 about a Japanese girl who wants to become a marine. And it's in color too. I thi
一年多以前 ChadKumada said…
Sweet, a four panel based anime like Working.

Update:
Some promos for this. Being in my 30's myself, I'll be happy to see a comedy about people older than students working at their jobs. I knew it was "like" Working!!, but didn't realize it was by the same artist. Now I'm psyched!

link

Update 2:
Looks like its going to be streamed by Aniplex. I've never tried their streaming service, guess its time to take a look.

link
last edited 一年多以前
 Sweet, a four panel based 日本动漫 like Working. Update: Some promos for this. Being in my 30's
一年多以前 ChadKumada said…
Lookin forward to the Future Diary English dub. They're announcing some of the cast.

link
 Lookin 前锋, 期待 to the Future Diary English dub. They're announcing some of the cast. http://www.c
一年多以前 ChadKumada said…
Looks like there's an RPG coming out that has a big mix of anime heroines from different anime shows. I particularly noted Twin Angel, Aria the Scarlet Ammo, and Infinite Stratos, but there's plenty of other anime other people might care about.

link
 Looks like there's an RPG coming out that has a big mix of 日本动漫 heroines from different 日本动漫 shows.
一年多以前 Cerudays said…
The anime adaption for the original video game Dangan Ronpa is coming out this summer! Check out the trailer here!~
ChadKumada commented…
Interesting. I haven't heard of the game, but the characters look pretty sweet. 一年多以前
Cerudays commented…
It's a pretty neat game; while it isn't available in English, it is uploaded on the Something Awful 论坛 as a Let's Play and translated! ^_^ 一年多以前
Niichrome commented…
Reminds me of Devil Survivor 2, and Durarara, strangely. xD 一年多以前
一年多以前 ChadKumada said…
Updated Summer 2013 chart. Shows I'm interested in so far are:
- Servant x Service - Workplace comedy
- Kitakuba Katsudou Kiroku - "Go home club"
- Fate/kaleid liner Prisma*Ilya - Fate/Stay Night re-imagined with a magical girl
- Rozen Maiden - I'm assuming it'll be different somehow to the original series
- Love Lab - Looks like a school comedy
- Genshiken Nidaime - Sequel to the otaku college club anime
- Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi - fantasy where people stop being born and dying
- Recorder to Randoseru Mi - I hope these episodes are longer than the original!
- Fantasita Doll - Fighting dolls (wonder how it differs from Rozen Maiden?)
- Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaete mo Omaera ga Warui! - Comedy about a female otaku
- Free! - It'll be interesting to see how they pull off a "moe" boys swim club anime

link
last edited 一年多以前
Cerudays commented…
Oh my gosh, Free! Never heard of a cutesy every 日 life boy series, but hey, if it's about swimming competitions, I'm all for it, I guess. xD;; 一年多以前
ChadKumada commented…
When I first heard about it, I assumed they were talking about a girls swim team. I'm quite surprised that they haven't done a girls swim team 日本动漫 yet (that I've heard of). 一年多以前
一年多以前 ChadKumada said…
I find it hilarious that in some Otome games, they're going to have it so the boys fall in love with each other if your in-game character fails to win them over.

link
 I find it hilarious that in some Otome games, they're going to have it so the boys fall in 爱情 with
一年多以前 ChadKumada said…
Aw, the Rurouni Kenshin Restoration manga is coming to an end in Shonen Jump. I had been enjoying that manga once a month for a while and was hoping it would go on for a while. Oh well.

link
 Aw, the Rurouni Kenshin Restoration 日本漫画 is coming to an end in Shonen Jump. I had been enjoying th
一年多以前 ChadKumada said…
Looks like the Soul Eater manga is going to be finished in 2 more chapters. Very sad, but if they can do one spinoff, I'm sure they could do another? I'm not sure why Soul Eater isn't on Yen Press's manga app for iPhone, I wish they'd put it there.
link
 Looks like the Soul Eater 日本漫画 is going to be finished in 2 更多 chapters. Very sad, but if they ca
一年多以前 ChadKumada said…
Only one more month until Season 3 of The World Only God Knows.
link
 Only one 更多 月 until Season 3 of The World Only God Knows. http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news
一年多以前 ChadKumada said…
Yuru Yuri is coming out on Blue Ray. But I guess yuris don't tend to get dubs made. No point in getting it if I can just watch it on Crunchyroll then.

link
last edited 一年多以前
 Yuru Yuri is coming out on Blue Ray. But I guess yuris don't tend to get dubs made. No point in get
一年多以前 ChadKumada said…
Waiting to hear what this "good news" we should be expecting next week about Fairy Tail is about. I'm guessing it's a movie? Maybe there'll be a side-story or spinoff to keep us occupied until the anime catches up with the manga (not sure how that'd really differ from filler, but won't complain)?

link
 Waiting to hear what this "good news" we should be expecting 下一个 week about Fairy Tail is about. I'
一年多以前 ChadKumada said…
CLAMP is putting together their own YouTube channel. I'll have to put a sticky for that right here. Alas, there might not be any English. But you can watch their kitty promo without knowing any Japanese.

News: link

YouTube Channel: link
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 ChadKumada said…
Promo for "It's Not My Fault That I'm Not Popular" anime.

link
一年多以前 ChadKumada said…
Oh, another manga I like (at least the anime for) is coming to an end. Sket Dance is almost done. Hope they put the manga on the iPhone app and make another season of the anime.

link
link
last edited 一年多以前
 Oh, another 日本漫画 I like (at least the 日本动漫 for) is coming to an end. Sket Dance is almost done. H
一年多以前 ChadKumada said…
A producer for Cardcaptor Sakura is saying he'd like to make another Cardcaptors series. I'd welcome that. Course, there don't seem to be any actual plans to make it.

link
 A producer for Cardcaptor Sakura is saying he'd like to make another Cardcaptors series. I'd welcome
一年多以前 ChadKumada said…
Some new images from the new Rozen Maiden anime that's coming out in Summer.

link
 Some new 图片 from the new Rozen Maiden 日本动漫 that's coming out in Summer. http://www.animenewsn
一年多以前 ChadKumada said…
Preview for a magical girl spinoff of The World Only God Knows, subtitled Magical Star Kanon 100%. I didn't know about it, apparently they're turning idol Kanon into a magical girl. It'll be a dvd bundle with the manga, so I doubt we'll be getting this on Crunchyroll =(

link
last edited 一年多以前
 预览 for a magical girl spinoff of The World Only God Knows, subtitled Magical 星, 星级 Kanon 100%. I
一年多以前 ChadKumada said…
New Dominion Tank Police DVD will not include the English dub. This is serious bad news for me if I ever want to upgrade my VHS tape to a DVD for that show.

link
 New Dominion Tank Police DVD will not include the English dub. This is serious bad news for me if I
一年多以前 ChadKumada said…
Ok, Transformers Go is just weird. A sword wielding police car transformer and his pals fighting in Japan's samurai days. I'll have to take a look out of curiosity at least. Reminds me of a pretty cool steam-punk transformers comic i read once. But they at least transformed into period-specific things.

link
 Ok, 变形金刚 Go is just weird. A sword wielding police car transformer and his pals fighting in
一年多以前 ChadKumada said…
I wonder if I should make a trip to Chicago on Aug 17 in order to watch the Blue Exorcist film?

link
 I wonder if I should make a trip to Chicago on Aug 17 in order to watch the Blue Exorcist film? ht
一年多以前 ChadKumada said…
Looks like Kitakubu Katsudou Kiroku is going to have a nice cast.

link
 Looks like Kitakubu Katsudou Kiroku is going to have a nice cast. http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime
一年多以前 ChadKumada said…
Well what do you know? "Love Live" is getting a second season.

link
 Well what do 你 know? "Love Live" is getting a 秒 season. http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-n
一年多以前 ChadKumada said…
Interesting, Walkure Romanze, an (adult) visual novel that involves a main character becoming an assistant to one of several academy jousting maiden knights is getting made into an anime. Could be good. Can't help but think of Revolutionary Girl Utena when seeing the artwork. I'll assume (and hope) that they'll tone it down to simple ecchi level fan service, similar to what happened with Koihime Musou.

link

link
last edited 一年多以前
 Interesting, Walkure Romanze, an (adult) visual novel that involves a main character becoming an assi
一年多以前 ChadKumada said…
Softbank's stock price rose thanks to Tiger & Bunny's advertisements. That makes me very pleased.

link
 Softbank's stock price rose thanks to Tiger & Bunny's advertisements. That makes me very pleased.
一年多以前 ChadKumada said…
They've started to post some character songs sung by the voice actors in My Teen Romantic Comedy Snafu.

link
 They've started to post some character songs sung 由 the voice actors in My Teen Romantic Comedy Snaf
一年多以前 ChadKumada said…
Date A Live is getting a second season. Not sure if it's gonna be right away or if there'll be a break. I'll have to catch up on episodes.

link
last edited 一年多以前
 日期 A Live is getting a 秒 season. Not sure if it's gonna be right away 或者 if there'll be a bre