日本动漫 Negima Magister Negi Magi RP

anifanfreak posted on Apr 22, 2013 at 02:26AM
If you know about the story of Negi Springfield from the anime great! If not, follow along as well as you can!

Setting: At Mahora Academy

Making an OC (Original Character) Use these!
Name:
Appearance: (May use a Picture)
Division: (Junior High, Senior High, Elementary, College levels are available*
Affiliations:
Class: (E.g: 1-A)
Born: (Years should correspond to age, use the current date of creation as March 4th 2003, so if in Junior high and your character is 14 the birth year should be 1988-1990)
Blood Type:
Sign: (E.g: Capricorn, Pisces, Taurus Etc)
Notes:
Type: (Wizard or Human)
(Below is if Wizard)
ES: [Elemental Specialty] (Wind, Water, Fire, or Earth)
Wand Type: (Describe your wand)
(Below is if Trainee)
Training Affiliation: (Teacher etc (Pick something a School would have)

Other characters:
Negi Springfield-Anifanfreak
Asuna Kagurazaka
Thousand Master/Nagi Springfield
Anya
Albert Chamomile/Chamo
Konoemon Konoe/Headmaster
Takamichi Takahata
Shizuka (Guidance counselor)
Sayo Aisaka
Yuna Akashi
Kazumi Asakura
Yue Ayase
Ako Izumi
Akira Okochi
Misa Kakizaki
Misora Kasuga
Chachamaru Karakuri
Madoka Kugimiya
Ku Fei
Konoka Konoe
Haruna Saotome
Setsuna Sakurazaki
Makie Sasaki
Sakurako Shiina
Mana Tasumiya
Chao Lingshen
Kaede Nagase
Chizuru Naba
Fuka Narutaki
Fumika Narutaki
Satomi Hakase
Chisame Hasegawa
Evangeline A.K.A McDowell
Nodoka Miyazaki
Natsumi Murakami
Ayaka Yukihiro
Satsuki Yotsuba
Zazie Rainyday

(If you do not know who any of these characters are, please look it up, I'd rather not explain 31 personalities and Profiles... Ugh My arms...)

RULES:
1. NO SWEARING (Too much, 3 times a Post MAX)
2. NO Using outside Characters (Characters from another Anime, Unless I approve)
3. Make it fun for everyone
Thats it!

Characters (OC's)
Anifanfreak- Yujihiro Makizaki
AmyRose11- Nori Yazigawa
Werandy-Takashi Komuro
AmyRose11-Kasumi Sakamoto

A Low down on the academy and some changes I've made:Mahora JHS used to be an All Girls School, now that the dean, Konoe Konoeka has issued a Co-Gendered School, the bath houses are separated for boys and for girls, but as always, this is an On-Campus Elevator School (Students live on campus until College and all students will elevate to the next grade despite failing grades)

Well, Have fun New Mahora Academy Students! Welcome to the world of Negima!

(If you would like a character Tell me, and if you would like to discontinue the use of an other character, inform me!)
last edited on May 16, 2013 at 01:27AM

日本动漫 44 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 anifanfreak said…
(I would like To take Negi Of course!)

OC
Name: Yujihiro Makizaki
Appearance:
Division: Junior High, Second Year
Affiliations: Librarian, Cafe Server (Butler)
Class: 2-C
Born: May 18th 1988
Dislikes: Natto, Fire, Bright light directly in his eyes
Blood Type: AB+
Sign: Sagittarius
Notes: Already Graduated College, from Mahora, then from Harvard later, extremely smart, his worst subject is English but still is smarter than most people. Has an I.Q. of 153.
Type: Wizard (Occidental)
ES: Wind
Wand Type: A Large Staff made of Hawaiian Koa Wood
Training Affiliation: Librarian
last edited 一年多以前
 (I would like To take Negi Of course!) OC Name: Yujihiro Makizaki Age: 14 Appearance: Division
一年多以前 anifanfreak said…
Negi: Hmm? *Opens a small envelope from the magic academy* AWHAT?! Another graduate is going to work at Mahora academy this year?!

Yuji: Why hello Negi-Bozu! Er I mean Sempai... *Sweat drop* I'm the one who's gonna start working here! *Holds his wand firmly in one hand and smiles at him*look I'm gonna work as a librarian slash book keeper at the library, starting tomorrow!

Negi: Yuji-kun?! No way! YOU'RE the one who's going to work at Mahora?! Incredible!!

Yuji: Yup! I'm SO exited to be back in my own country! *Smile*
一年多以前 anifanfreak said…
(Waaaah, No one likes my RPs any more?!)
一年多以前 AmyRose11 said…
(well I don't know what Negi Springfield is but it sounds cool :D but I'd love to join anyway, and I like joining ur rps)
Name: Nori Yagizawa
Junior high
Class 2-c (same class as Yugi's)
Blood type: A
Birthday-April 11th 1999
Dislikes: bugs, homework (sometimes), brussel sprouts lol
personality: fun, sweet, can kinda be shy, loves violence... Hmm lol
 (well I don't know what Negi Springfield is but it sounds cool :D but I'd 爱情 to 加入 anyway, and I
anifanfreak commented…
Please Chance her Birth 日期 to the Appropriately addressed Year, The current 日期 (Starting 日期 for the RP) is March 4th 2003, not today 2013! Thank you! 一年多以前
anifanfreak commented…
由 the Way: The 年 ought to be 1989 if she's 14!! 一年多以前
一年多以前 anifanfreak said…
Yuji: Okay Negi-kun, I'll be going ahead to report to the Class I'll be assisting in. I won't attend the School but still... WHY Are we both Training as teachers at an ALL GIRLS SCHOOL?!

Negi: I don't know But I look forward to working alongside you Yuji-san

Yuji: And I, You Negi-kun

Asuna: Negi-Bozu! Hey Come Over here NOW!

Konoka: Negi-Kuuun~!

Negi: Oh! Asuna-san, Konoka-san! Sorry Yuji-san but I must Be off!

Yuji: It's alright, it's fine! See ya! *Walks away waving and Arrives in 2-C*

Seruhiko: Why Hello Makizaki-sensei! *Turns to the class* This is Yuji Makizaki, He WAS from Japan, but traveled a little bit Abroad, He's returned to Student Teach and He's also taking part-time as a Librarian on Library Island and At the School library!

Girl: WHAT?! Another Kid Student Teacher?!

Seruhiko: Now now, Yuji-sensei is actually about The same age as you all!

Guy: What?! Seriously?! Good Freakin' God!

Yuji: *Smiles and Bows* Hello, I am Makizaki Yuji, I'll be assisting Seruhiko-sensei Teach here! Also, If you need any Assistance regarding the Libraries I'll be happy to help! *Smiles again and Walks to a small seat by the window he sits down and pulls out a Laptop, he got to work right away*

*The Students whispered about him*

Girl: He's actually Kinda Cute!

Guy: I Can't believe theres another super young teacher!

Yuji and Seruhiko: *Thinks in Unison* He's/I'm also a Wizard No less...

Yuji: *Sighs and Keeps working as Seruhiko continues the Lesson*

*The Bell rings and The Class was over*

Yuji: *He packed up for the day and Headed out*
一年多以前 AmyRose11 said…
*nori walks out of class and walks by yuji*
Nori: oh god, I have a lot of work to do today, have to clean my room, have to make dinner, hav- *without.noticing she trips over yuji's foot and falls face first into the ground* oof!! *sits up* i'm ok! *scratches head*
一年多以前 anifanfreak said…
Yuji: Oh, sorry, you okay? *Holds out his hand smiling* I'm very sorry for tripping you!
一年多以前 anifanfreak said…
(Why don't people like my RPs any more?)
一年多以前 AmyRose11 said…
It's ok, thank you! *smiles* (I love your rps ^ ^)
一年多以前 anifanfreak said…
(Thanks Amy-chan)

Yuji: You're... Yagizawa-san from this class huh? Nice to meet you. I'm Yuji. *Smiles* I'll see you tomorrow. Good bye! *Walks down the hall*
一年多以前 AmyRose11 said…
Nori: ///// yeah. .. b-bye *pulls her books closer to her chest* wow, he is sweet.
一年多以前 anifanfreak said…
Yuji: *He walks into a high school (male) Student* Oh, E-excuse me! *He walks around the boy and tries to walk on*

HS Student: Hold it Pipsqueak. No one does that and gets away with it! *Attempts to punch him* Hiya!

Yuji: *Sighs and bends back* I know it's against regulation to engage in violent acts, but assaulting a teacher? Tsk tsk... That's not very smart! *He Roundhouse kicks the boy in the back and knocks him to the ground* Let that be a lesson to you! Ta ta! *Walks off again, cheerful as before*
一年多以前 werandy said…
Name: Takashi Komuro
Appearance: (pic)
Division: Junior High, Second Year
Affiliations:Librarian
Class: 2-c
Born: Jan.20th.1988
Dislikes:
Blood Type: a-
Sign: he is smart he help girls with there work all the time.
Type: Human
last edited 一年多以前
 Name: Takashi Komuro Age: 14 Appearance: (pic) Division: Junior High, 秒 年 Affiliations:L
一年多以前 AmyRose11 said…
Nori :*sighs* what a day, *smiles* what a guy! ^ ^ He was such a gentleman!
Kasumi: (a friend of hers) Well someones happy!
Nori: ////// is it that easy to notice? !
Kasumi: Yep, was it a guy? ! *smirks*
Nori: *blushes deeply* uhh...
Kasumi: ha! I knew it!! Who is it? Who is it?!!
Nori: *scratches head* uhh, it's the new teacher in class.
Kasumi: aww! How cute!
Nori: Yeah, Well see you later pal!
一年多以前 anifanfreak said…
Yuji: Hmm... So thats the Dorms...?

Negi: Yuji-san! Hey!

Yuji: Heya Negi-kun!

Negi: This is where I'm staying, headmasters orders...

Yuji: Konoe-ojisan?

Negi: Yes.

Yuji: Ah...

Negi: We have enough room for one more, care to stay with us until your rooming ordeal is resolved?

Yuji: Sure, If it's okay with your roommates.

Negi: Okay, come this way!

*They walk into the building and up to Negi/Asuna/Konokas room*
一年多以前 AmyRose11 said…
*on her way to her dorm she sees yuji* *she blushes and waves*
一年多以前 anifanfreak said…
Yuji: *Smiles and waves back*

Negi: Is that one of your students Yuji-san?

Yuji: *Smiles* Yes a very polite girl, you might like her! *Waves her over and beckons her*
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 AmyRose11 said…
Nori: *brushes her hair back and walks over* Um, Hi guys! *smiles*
一年多以前 anifanfreak said…
Yuji: Negi-kun, I'd like you to meet Yazigawa Nori-san!

Negi: *Bows* It's a pleasure to meet you!

Yuji: So, Shall we be heading up Negi-kun?

Negi: Ah yes! *Opens the door* I'm home~!

Konoka: Welcome back Negi-kun!

Asuna: Hey Negi-Bozu!
一年多以前 AmyRose11 said…
*smiles* *opens her dorm room and sits on her bed*
一年多以前 werandy said…
*out in front of the school.
Takashi: is this the school
一年多以前 anifanfreak said…
Konoka: A New friend Negi-kun?

Asuna: How longs he here for?

Negi: Actually, he's one of the five that graduated with me at the academy!

Yuji: Uh Negi-kun? They aren't supposed to know about magic are they?

Negi: Well...

Chamo: They're already in pretty deep Yuji-aniki, Ain't that right Bro?

Negi: Er yes... More or less what Chamo-kun said!

Chamo: More or Less?! Aw that hurts me Aniki!

Negi: I'm sorry Chamo!

Yuji: Oh you two, you've been such great friends since the move to Wales...

Negi: Ah yes! Asuna-san, Konoka-san, Meet Yuji-san!

Asuna: Nice to meet you, I'm Asuna by the way!

Konoka: And I'm Konoka, Just so you can tell us apart, Shall I get some tea started?

Negi: *Smiles* That would be lovely Konoka-san!

Yuji: I'm guessing so far that you made a Pactio with at least ONE of them?

Negi: *Sighs and looks down* Er I have A Probationary Contract with them BOTH...

Yuji: Aw nice! I Don't even Have ONE Pactio!

Negi: Well, It drains you quickly...

Yuji: Haha, I may not have as large a Magical Capacity as you Negi-kun, but I have heck of a lot more Stamina than you!

Negui: *Laughs* That's true!

*The four of them talked for a while*
一年多以前 AmyRose11 said…
Name: Kasumi Sakamoto
Personallity: fun, can sometimes have a temper, sarcastic
Date of birth: November 14
(Nori's friend)
last edited 一年多以前
 Name: Kasumi Sakamoto Age: 16 Personallity: fun, can sometimes have a temper, sarcastic 日期 of bi
一年多以前 AmyRose11 said…
Nori: *works on homework* oh god, I hate this crap!! I need a break.
一年多以前 anifanfreak said…
Yuji: Hey, Well, I'll be heading to the bath house, I'll be back in about 35 minutes

Negi: I think I'll go too, It's best to keep away from the girls while bathing so I guess while you take a bath I might as well, you have good luck when it comes to this stuff... *Sweat drop*

Yuji: *Ruffles Negis hair* Haha, Yeah, I guess I do. C'mon Negi-kun, Go get your stuff, I'll be waiting.

Negi: Roger!! *Marches inside*

Konoka: Negi-kun... *She places her hand on her cheek*

Asuna: Well, It's better than him bathing with Class Rep-san

Konoka: True enough, I'll start on Dinner!

Yuji: *Smiles and Walks away*

*Later*

Yuji: *He arrives at the Bath house at around 8:25 PM and he undresses, placing his clothes into his basket and wrapping a towel around himself* Hmm... I never imagined it'd be so BIG...! *His voice echoed in the Huge Industrial-Sized Bath house* Wow... *He walks in and to the shower heads, he turned it on and washed his hair, it got much longer as it got thoroughly Washed, he shook his head making his hair extend outwards but the running water made it droop again, his bangs weren't as long though, you could still see his eyes* Whooooo~! This warm water feels great!!

Negi: Enjoying the Bath?

Yuji: *Turns around* Yup! C'mon and get washed so you can soak! *He slides into the large Warm water Pool and Sighs in relief* Oh my gawd... My back was REALLY stiff from the Plane ride from England and now It's loosening!! It feels amazing!!!

Negi: That happened to me the first time I came here... Well... Not exactly but still it does feel great!

Yuji: Oh yeah!!

*They chatted and chatted for a while*
一年多以前 anifanfreak said…
(Join join join join join join!)
一年多以前 AmyRose11 said…
*nori collapses onto the bed* I'm so bored... *blushes* I wonder what yuji is up too...
一年多以前 anifanfreak said…
*There was a large commotion in Asunas room, Yuji runs out*

Yuji: Oh my! That was quite unsettling for the first time being in someones strange room... Yeeesh that was scary, who knew third years could be so terrifying? *He walks out downstairs, his polished shoes clicked in the hallways noisily* Whew... Where shall I stay?! The Dean wont put me with poor Negi-kn I hope! Being a Magic teacher and all... Having two of em in one room wouldn't be so smart... *He sighs*
一年多以前 mcterra said…
(i've never heard of this anime but the rp seems fun so i'm gonna join)
Name:Minoru Kaguya
Appearance:Pic
Junior High,Second Year Student
Class:2-C
DOB:1st January 1988
Likes:getting into fights,breaking rules and causing trouble
Dislikes:Rules,teachers,prefects or any other thing that represents law and order
Blood type:AB+
Notes:Since his first year in Mahora JHS, Minoru has been known as a perpetual troublemaker and rulebreaker.But due to his awesome grades, he hasn't been expelled.He fears no one and disrepects everyone.His only weakness is girls infront of whom he seems to feel uneasy.

Wizard
Element:Fire
Wand Type:a 10 inch wand made of ivory and ebony which can turn into a katanna

(i've never heard of this 日本动漫 but the rp seems fun so i'm gonna join) Name:Minoru Kaguya Age:14
anifanfreak commented…
Please know that 你 must keep your Magic a SECRET from others unless they have previously known that 你 are a Wizard! 一年多以前
mcterra commented…
okay, no problem 一年多以前
一年多以前 mcterra said…
Minoru: "standing infront the adminstrative block ,smiling with a remote control in hand" today's the big day.I've been planning this for weeks.I'm gonna show all those old guys who Minoru Kaguya is. "presses a button on the remote control and the stink-bomb he placed in the staffroom explodes filling the whole room with a combined smell of junk,2 months old unwashed socks and rotten eggs.Teachers start stampeding out." Hahaha, this is definitely my greatest achievement of the year
一年多以前 anifanfreak said…
Yuji: *He Passes the staffroom and smells the rotten eggs, he runs to a sink and retches* AWW NASTY!! BLECH!! *He used an Unincanted spell* (Incantation: Succidisset odoramentorum tam taetram, ego præcipio tibi, discutiant! [Felling odors so foul, I command thee, dispel!]) *The smell in the whole area disperses and a sweet scent wafts through the halls* Ugh! *He had tears in his eyes* What was that SMELL?! *He felt his stomach* I just lost my lunch from two days ago... nnngh... *He sat against a wall*
一年多以前 mcterra said…
Minoru: "sniffs the air.The foul smell seemed to have dissapeared."But,impossible that was a highly concentrated bomb meant to last for at least 8 hours.Something's definitely wrong."sighs" I guess I'll just have to blow up all the other ones then. "He says and smiles.Then he presses another button on the remote control and then the bombs he'd placed in the library, the auditorium and the IT hall blow up respectively, drowning 1/3 of the block in the foul smell." Yeah,I RULE. (pls join my rp link )
一年多以前 anifanfreak said…
Yuji: *Sniffs the air Once more, nearly Passing out* WHAT THE F---?! OH MY GOSH! WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE?! *He Placed his hands to the end ways of the Corridors Using yet another Unincanted Spell*(Incantation: Manibus ictus tempus, deos rogabis, Dissolve foedissimis taetri odoribus hic, oro te perdere causas Maledicte hoc situ hoc ostendendum ex aedificio facetiis delectantur! [Thru the Hands of time, I ask the gods, Dissolve the Foulest of Foul Odors here, I beg Thee to Destroy this Accursed grounds of Decay, show this building the pleasantries of delight!]) *The Smell dispels once more, he turned to the same sink and Hurled once more* UGH! DISGUSTING!
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 mcterra said…
Minoru: "surprised that the smell has vanished once again." Hey,something's definitely wrong.But that won't stop me.I didn't want to do this.But you leave me no choice.This is the ULTIMATE PRANK!!!!! "he presses another button on the remote and every single window in the block blow up instantly." Yeah.Repair that if you can.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 anifanfreak said…
Yuji: WHO IS DOING THIS?! *Begins his unincanted Spell* (Incantation: Videte manus temporis fortitudo tua, ne te inferas manum tuam super me, et robur tuum mihi commodes, trahere manu tempus desistere calamitatem, pango per speculum in corridors temporalis templo, obsecro benedictionem tuam! Hands of time I heed thy might, Might you lay your hand upon me and Lend me your strength, pull back the hands of time to stop catastrophe, fix the glass through the Corridors of the temporal temple, I request thy blessing!) *Instantly the Shattered Glass Reverses Action to reform the Windows* Grrr... I'm Going to Find this Culprit and have them Suspended!! *Storms down the Halls*
一年多以前 Angel_Kiss said…
Name: Kiyomi Zugani
Appearance:
Division: Junior High second year.
Affiliations: Librarian(mainly coz she likes peace and quiet), waitress.
Class: 2-c
Born: 2nd May 1988
Dislikes: Train(mainly coz she gets squished every time.... by people, not the train!!!) furry clothes, fire and horror movies.
Blood Type: 0
Sign: Taurus
Notes: N/A
Type: human
last edited 一年多以前
 Name: Kiyomi Zugani Age:14 Appearance: Division: Junior High 秒 year. Affiliations: Libraria
一年多以前 mcterra said…
Minoru: "watches in horror as they windows are repaired instantly." Geez, who the hell's doing this? I've got no other trick to use. "sighs" I guess today's not a day for pranks.
一年多以前 anifanfreak said…
Yuji: *Calms down after Breathing deeply, Sighs* I don't have the Energy for this... I'm almost out cause those Spells Were So Massive... *Walks Down the Hall Passing Minoru by* I Should Just Go back to Negi-kun's Room...
一年多以前 Angel_Kiss said…
(Hey anifan/Isaac. weren't cha gonna post a pic of yuji.)

Kiyomi had a pen in her mouth, she had a book in front of her face, while walking down the hall, dodging most people walking at her, but bumps into some also.
一年多以前 anifanfreak said…
(Ah... Yeah... I'm just too Lazy to Upload it...BTW Hope you don't mind...)

Yuji: *Bumps into Kiyomi* Oof! Oh! I-I'm sorry! *Bows* I wasn't watching Where I was Going, You're not Hurt are you?
一年多以前 mcterra said…
Minoru: "turns as Yuji passes by him.He just felt a magical aura emmanating fom him." WTF? Another wizard?
一年多以前 Angel_Kiss said…
Kiyomi looked up with a dumbfounded face, she pushed her glasses up and nodded, which probably means that shes fine.
一年多以前 anifanfreak said…
Yuji: Erm... You don't talk much... Do you...? *Sweat Drop*
一年多以前 TheAdventGhost said…
Name: Hiro Aikawa
Appearance: (Pic
Division: Junior High
Affiliations: Librarian
Class: 2-C
Born: April 5th 1989
Likes: The wind, girls, helping whenever he finds possible
Dislikes: Being weak, seeing people hurt
Blood Type: A
Sign: Aries
Notes: Is a smart guy, but not exactly the smartest at some points. He sometimes will become reckless if the situation is out of his control.
Type: Wizard
(Below is if Wizard)
ES: [Elemental Specialty] Wind
Wand Type: A black wand with design.

last edited 一年多以前
 Name: Hiro Aikawa Age: 14 Appearance: (Pic Division: Junior High Affiliations: Librarian Class