日本动漫 What is the most 流行的 anime?

scotttheo posted on Apr 12, 2013 at 10:37PM
What is the most popular anime out there? I want to know, just give me your opinions because I just finished a series and don't know where to go next. So I would like it if people would tell me their favorite anime so i could check it out.

日本动漫 4 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
I like K Project, Bleach, Code Geass, Skip Beat, Fruit Basket, Naruto...... There are more but I forgot XD
alinah_09 commented…
the first one was right but i thought its guilty crown 或者 sword art online since i see them in the magazine's i buy mostly guilty crown i even got a free poster for it (- - ) 一年多以前
一年多以前 Soul_Dragneel said…
big smile
My two top animes are Fairy Tail and Durarara!! You should seriously check them out, they are totally awesome animes =3 ~
Also check out ~Kuroko no Basket, Gintama, Cardfight!! Vanguard, Okami-san and her Seven Companions ^.^ That's all I can think of...
 My two 最佳, 返回页首 animes are Fairy Tail and 《无头骑士异闻录》 你 should seriously check them out, they are totally
alinah_09 commented…
why does gray look like he's not wearing any pants? (^ ^'') 一年多以前
一年多以前 AnimeLover50 said…
Hetalia, Kaleido star, Miracle train, Pretear, Tear X Wind, prince-sama 1000 and 2000, Pretty rhythm, Hakuouki, Sacred Stone, Working, Acchi Kocchi, Magi, Brave 10, Kotoura-san, Kami-sama, Letter bee, Shining Hearts, Otome Yokai Zakuro and finally Chocotan i hope that help's u
一年多以前 alinah_09 said…
big smile
my all time favorite anime is K-On!! i also liked Hayate no Gotoku,Fairy Tail,Azumanga Daioh and maybe Sket Dance and Morita-san wa Mukuchi but its only a few episodes with 3 min. each but i loved it! maybe you should also try Tomako Marketto i havent really watched it yet but i heard its good

Here's a song from K-On! U & I (full ver.) the first 1 min is from an episode of it but the rest is pretty much an AMV but the song is still U & I only the full ver.