日本动漫 日本动漫 Series' That You've Watched 更多 Than Once!

MCHopnPop posted on Mar 13, 2013 at 02:42PM
This forum is to name the anime series' that you've watched more than one time! It could be an episode or it could be an entire series! for example I've watched the series Oreimo at least three times and some episodes of the even more than three times!-hopefully this makes sense..and have fun!
 This 论坛 is to name the 日本动漫 series' that you've watched 更多 than one time! It could be an episo

日本动漫 32 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 MCHopnPop said…
Another series I've watched a lot of-I've seen each episode about 5 times and maybe even more that's The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya each episode once in english and the other times I watched it was in Japanese! so to say I've watched this anime a lot is an understatement and I'll probably watch it again-this one just never gets old!
 Another series I've watched a lot of-I've seen each episode about 5 times and maybe even 更多 that's
IamKyon commented…
Yeah I have re-watched even Endless Eight! XD 一年多以前
patamon02 commented…
i agree with 你 so have i. 一年多以前
一年多以前 anifanfreak said…
I've watched Angel Beats like 11 times and is By-far my FAVORITE!! (Literally)
Heres the rest of my list! This is how many times I've watched it AFTER I watched it for the first time
WitchBlade-3
Clannad-2
ToraDora-6
Needless-4
Elfen Lied- 8
School Rumble-2
HOTD (High School of the Dead)-10
Is this a Zombie? (Kore Wa Zombie Desu Ka?)- 7
Air Gear-12
Negima Magister Negi Magi-2
Ouran High School Host Club-1
Dragonaut-1
XXXholic-1
Chrome Shelled Regios-9
Darker Than Black-4
Black Butler-2
Soul Eater-2
Kekkeishi-1
D. Gray Man-3
(I've watched way more but I forgot, I'll put more when I remember what their names were!)
 I've watched 天使 Beats like 11 times and is By-far my FAVORITE!! (Literally) Heres the rest of my
一年多以前 MCHopnPop said…
^ Wow that's a lot!

I've watched some Pokemon episodes at least three/four times some in english with the first time I saw them (which was the first series/Joto/Hoeun/Sino episodes) and specific episodes I've watched three or four times in Japanese well after that..the most recent Pokemon episode I re-watched was the episode with Homika-san in the Tachiwaki Gym battle between her and Satoshi-kun/"Ash"...and I watched those two episodes with her three times each.
 ^ Wow that's a lot! I've watched some Pokemon episodes at least three/four times some in english
Dewheart commented…
I've re-watched a bunch of pokemon episodes too, as well as the movies. 一年多以前
一年多以前 Dewheart said…
I don't even know how many times I've seen Lucky Star, but it's more than 5. I've seen the first 8 episodes more than the rest though, because I own those on dvd.

I don't even know how many times I've seen Lucky Star, but it's 更多 than 5. I've seen the first 8 ep
MCHopnPop commented…
I've seen Lucky 星, 星级 a number of times too but just under 5 at 4..it's such a great anime! and I 爱情 that picture 由 the way! 一年多以前
Jamie38459 commented…
I <3 the picture too. One of the best animes I have ever seen, in my 最佳, 返回页首 5 no less :3 一年多以前
一年多以前 EmoSasuSaku said…
Just OHSHC
But i plan on rewatching Durarara!! XD
 Just OHSHC But i plan on rewatching 《无头骑士异闻录》 XD
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
I dunno how many times Ive rewatched bleach. Damn I just relized that I watched 366 episode+4 movies so many times over. I did pokemon once. Im planning on rewatching code geass.
last edited 一年多以前
 I dunno how many times Ive rewatched bleach. Damn I just relized that I watched 366 episode+4 电影院
MCHopnPop commented…
I've re-watched a few episodes of Bleach,and Code Geass is a great 日本动漫 to re-watch! also 爱情 the Bleach picture! 一年多以前
一年多以前 MCHopnPop said…
I've re-watched the Yu-Gi-Oh Duel Monsters series a number of different times once in English,once in Italian and a few times in Japanese-I've seen episodes 52-53 the most with five times each!
 I've re-watched the Yu-Gi-Oh Duel Monsters series a number of different times once in English,once in
一年多以前 MCHopnPop said…
I've seen Yu Yu Hakusho about three times,twice in english (once when it was on Toonami),and Twice after that.
 I've seen Yu Yu Hakusho about three times,twice in english (once when it was on Toonami),and Twice af
一年多以前 MCHopnPop said…
I've re-watched mostly every episode of Angel Beats at least two/three times depending on the episode..think I've watched episode 3 the most with four times re-watching it.
 I've re-watched mostly every episode of 天使 Beats at least two/three times depending on the episode
IamKyon commented…
Nice ^^ 一年多以前
一年多以前 IamKyon said…
Hmmm I have re-watched Sekai Ichi Hatsukoi (Picture), Junjou Romantica, TMoHS and Angel Beats! many times now. ^^ But Sekai Ichi Hatsukoi is more like my "Guilty Pleasure" Anime, I have already watched it countless times and am planning for watching it soon again. XD
last edited 一年多以前
 Hmmm I have re-watched Sekai Ichi Hatsukoi (Picture), Junjou Romantica, TMoHS and 天使 Beats! many t
MCHopnPop commented…
Nice! I'm planning watching Saki Ichi soon and that pic looks hilarious! and those are amazing 日本动漫 you've re-watch esp. TMoHS and 天使 Beats! 一年多以前
IamKyon commented…
Yeah, do watch it, its nice and hilarious too! XD 一年多以前
MCHopnPop commented…
^ I definitely will! 一年多以前
一年多以前 MCHopnPop said…
I've seen mostly every FMA and FMA Brotherhood episode at least twice,some even more like "Advance of The Fool" which I've seen six times (it was my first ever FMA episode!!), Miracle at Rush Valley I've watched four times and "Her Reasons" at two times
 I've seen mostly every FMA and FMA Brotherhood episode at least twice,some even 更多 like "Advance of
一年多以前 IamKyon said…
I was re-watching Fruits Basket and was re-reading a Manhwa (Korean Manga) Totally Captivated recently and I figured that, Animes/ Mangas are like Books, every time you re-watch them, you learn something new. ^^ Don't you think?
 I was re-watching Fruits Basket and was re-reading a Manhwa (Korean Manga) Totally Captivated recentl
MCHopnPop commented…
Interesting! haven't finished the Furuba 日本动漫 yet..and 日本漫画 counts too and yes! there have been times where I've read/watched anime/manga for a 秒 time and saw something I didn't catch the first time! 一年多以前
IamKyon commented…
Yep! ^^ 一年多以前
一年多以前 MCHopnPop said…
I've seen some InuYasha episodes at least 3 or 4 times already-especially season 1.
 I've seen some InuYasha episodes at least 3 或者 4 times already-especially season 1.
一年多以前 kakukun said…
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! ~ I've rewatched the entire series about 3 times already. 8D
 Katekyo Hitman Reborn! ~ I've rewatched the entire series about 3 times already. 8D
一年多以前 kakukun said…
I'm also currently rewatching Naruto. :3 I don't know what's gotten into me.
 I'm also currently rewatching Naruto. :3 I don't know what's gotten into me.
一年多以前 kakukun said…
Oh! I've also rewatched Kimi ni Todoke. <3 Especially this part. ~
 Oh! I've also rewatched Kimi ni Todoke. <3 Especially this part. ~
IamKyon commented…
Awww! I have got a urge to watch it again now! XD 一年多以前
一年多以前 LOLerz25 said…
crying
~Ouran High School Host Club
~Skip Beat
~Special A
~Vampire Knight + Vampire Knight Guilty
~Fruits Basket
~Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge
~Shugo Chara + Shugo Chara Doki

Now I really don't have the time to re-watch anymore series. Once I finish, I get on with the next one asap to make up for not watching any animes from mid 2011-2012. Although I'm starting to feel like I'm going too fast tbh. OTL

I was planning to re-watch Clannad tho but I don't know if I'll be able to bear with sadness again. T_T
IamKyon commented…
I am planning to watch Clannad/ Clannad Afterstory soon.~ ^^ 一年多以前
MCHopnPop commented…
Nice,I've re-watched a few Clannad ~After Story~ episodes with Mei-chan in it 一年多以前
viktoriya773 commented…
That is the reason I don't wanna re-watch Clannad! Too much pain!! 一年多以前
一年多以前 IamKyon said…
I haven't gotten much time apparently to finish Animes that I have already started to watch, but I re-watched some random K-ON! episodes. It was a good experience to watch it again, it was kind of a refreshed me after all the tiring exams and vivas. ^^
last edited 一年多以前
 I haven't gotten much time apparently to finish Animes that I have already started to watch, but I re
一年多以前 Jamie38459 said…
heart
Let's see, Anime's that I have seen more than once:

Lucky Star
K-on!
Bottle Fairy
YuruYuri(I think)
Pokémon
Acchi Kochi

And that's all I can think of for the moment...
 Let's see, Anime's that I have seen 更多 than once: Lucky 星, 星级 K-on! Bottle Fairy YuruYuri(I th
一年多以前 MCHopnPop said…
I've re-watched One Piece a number of different times,some episodes when it was on CN (not sure whether that was 4Kids or FUNimation dubbed..) didn't know the difference at the time and I've seen some of the episodes again in Japanese!
 I've re-watched One Piece a number of different times,some episodes when it was on CN (not sure wheth
一年多以前 MCHopnPop said…
Tokyo Mew Mew comes to mind too,I've watched episode 7 about six times and the earlier episodes a few times as well..and also I've seen the entire Tokyo Mew Mew series both in english and Japanese-so I've seen 1-27 twice-and I've also watched episode 31 about two times as well.
 Tokyo Mew Mew comes to mind too,I've watched episode 7 about six times and the earlier episodes a few
一年多以前 LOLerz25 said…
Re-watching Fairy Tail (and re-reading the manga as well) starting from the Tenrou Island arc. The last episode that I've watched was the finale of that filler arc (Starry Sky something) and it was almost 2 months ago. The dvd's that I've ordered which will arrive in about 2 weeks starts from the Grand Magic Games arc so yeah, I'm re-watching starting from the Tenrou Island arc to refresh my memory. 8D
 Re-watching Fairy Tail (and re-reading the 日本漫画 as well) starting from the Tenrou Island arc. The la
一年多以前 RedPineapple said…
Tiger and Bunny as well as Death Note. I've actually watched DN 3 times now.. :3
 Tiger and Bunny as well as Death Note. I've actually watched DN 3 times now.. :3
IamKyon commented…
Awesome. ^^ 一年多以前
一年多以前 KEISUKE_URAHARA said…
laugh
Dragonball z........................,bleach, naruto shippuden, one piece, getbackers...............i dunno how many time i have watched.......but i can say i have seen it more than 46 times.....honest..................
 Dragonball z........................,bleach, 火影忍者 shippuden, one piece, getbackers...............i
一年多以前 chrome_03 said…
big smile
i have to say it's Toradora. i dunno it just gets me no matter how how many times i rewatch it. *u*
 i have to say it's Toradora. i dunno it just gets me no matter how how many times i rewatch it. *u*
LOLerz25 commented…
Just finished re-watching this myself yesterday. <3 一年多以前
一年多以前 viktoriya773 said…
I re-watched Maid Sama! Every episode (except the Peach Prince episode)
Few episodes of OHSHC
Few Episodes of Bleach
Few Episodes of Black Butler
Few episodes of Fairy Tail
Few Episodes of Deadman Wonderland (only because I watched with my friend)
Few Episodes of Death Note (only because I was watching with my dad)

I don't like re-watching anime! It's just a waste of time! I want to spend my time watching new or different anime! So anime is an exception!
一年多以前 MCHopnPop said…
I've re-watched a few Sailor Moon episodes,saw some of them when I was younger and it was Cartoon Network in english and I've seen them again in Japanese,so I've seen most of it at least twice.
 I've re-watched a few Sailor Moon episodes,saw some of them when I was younger and it was Cartoon Ne
一年多以前 Romancefan said…
I've watched fushigi yuugi and inuyasha more than 6 times(even the ovas and movies)
Rave Master-3 times the anime(around 5 times the manga)
3 times Death Note
twice Fruit Baskets and Clannad
Escaflowne-3 times
Zero no tsukaima-watched all twice but then random episodes 3 or 4 times
Elemental gelade,Itazura na kiss, Toradora and Vampire Knight just some episodes.

And....I don't remember more.

一年多以前 MCHopnPop said…
I've re-watched Kekkaishi a lot especially when watching Adult Swim,and they replayed the episodes..I've re-watched the series in Japanese! so that's about three/four times!
 I've re-watched Kekkaishi a lot especially when watching Adult Swim,and they replayed the episodes..
一年多以前 ChadKumada said…
Modern Magic Made Simple is one of the few animes that I watched when it first came out, and then re-watched in it's entirety later. I'm dying for a sequel series.
 Modern Magic Made Simple is one of the few animes that I watched when it first came out, and then re-
MCHopnPop commented…
Seems like an interesting anime! 一年多以前
一年多以前 MCHopnPop said…
I've finished and re-watched Cowboy Bebop tons of times especially since when I watched Adult Swim it was repeated constantly but I didn't mind it,so I've finished the series at least two/three times already.
 I've finished and re-watched Cowboy Bebop tons of times especially since when I watched Adult Swim it
一年多以前 ChadKumada said…
there's plenty of anime i watch more than once. i only tend to watch a few episodes of them the next time around though before i switch to something else. i've been rewatching some Fruits Baskets, Trigun, Squid Girl, and Girls Bravo on YouTube lately, but haven't committed to rewatching the whole series.