日本动漫 日本动漫 Roleplay!

Cerudays posted on Dec 10, 2012 at 05:23AM
Hey everyone! I am sort of bored, so I thought creating an anime RP board would be fun. Here are the rules!
-No OC (Original Characters), please! This RP is different because you can only roleplay as characters from actual anime series.
-You can roleplay as many characters as you'd like!~
-Please don't roleplay as a character that's already being used.
Not that hard to follow, right? (I don't think the second rule really counts as a rule...)
You can also roleplay characters from anime video games, or as mascots (such as Vocaloids or UTAUloids.)

Have fun! If more people start to comment on this, I'll join as well. :3
SETTING: One big city.

**TAKEN CHARACTERS**
-Teto Kasane (UTAULOID)
-Nano Shinonome (NICHIJOU)
-"Matt"-Mail Jeevas (Death Note)
-Tsukune Aono (Rosario Vampire)
-Gin Morioka (Rosario Vampire)
-Death the Kid (Soul Eater)
-Near (Death Note)
-L (Death Note)
-Germany (Hetalia)
-Maka Albarn (Soul Eater)
-Soul (Soul Eater)
-Rin Tsuchimi (Shuffle!)
-Toshiro Hitsugaya (Bleach)
-Hakase Shinonome (Nichijou)
-Moka Akashia (Rosario +Vampire)
- Ronald Knox (Kuroshitsuji)

*Temporary (Unused, but still 'claimed')
Sia (Shuffle!)
Narine (Shuffle!)
Asa (Shuffle!)
Kaede (Shuffle!)
last edited on Dec 18, 2012 at 02:56AM

日本动漫 596 回复

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 596

一年多以前 Cerudays said…
While I'm waiting for people to flock to this board (I hope they do ;u;), I'll claim a character or two.
-Nano Shinonome (Nichijou)
-Kasane Teto (UTAUloid)
一年多以前 cyrus498 said…
ill claim

L-(death note)happy to join the rp
一年多以前 Cerudays said…
Awesome! c: Would you like to start right now?
一年多以前 cyrus498 said…
if that would be possible yes
一年多以前 Cerudays said…
((OOC: I'm gonna start using these now. c: I won't be online for much longer, but I'll reply tomorrow if it gets super late!))
Teto: *standing in line at a nearby bakery, fumbling though her small brown messanger bag for her wallet* Let's see... where is it... *has a loaf of french bread under her arm*
Nano: *is also in the bakery, eyeing the shelves of dessert pastries and staring down a vanilla-icing cupcake*
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 cyrus498 said…
L:is at the bakery stareing down cakes and cookies*mm....i wonder which one would have the most high level of sugar.....*buys all of the cakes*ill just find out this way
一年多以前 Cerudays said…
Teto: *grins as she pulls her wallet out of her bag, fumbling with her bread loaf for a moment before pulling a few bills of money out of it* Ah-ha...~ *shuffles up to the counter, placing her bread onto it*
Nano: *fiddles with a strand of short black hair as she looks at the cupcake she wanted, picking it up with the other hand* Mm... I wonder if Hakase would like vanilla...
一年多以前 cyrus498 said…
L:carrys the cakes but one of them falls on teto's head*...are you alright?
一年多以前 Cerudays said…
Teto: Eeep-! *freezes up as she feels something land on her head, along with the sweet smell of cake*
*her shoulder tense up, and she slowly turns her head up in shocked surprise at the person standing near her* ...I... guess so. What- *reaches a hand up to her hair, feeling frosting* ...Did you just... *her hands clutch her wallet in embarrassment*
Nano: *looks over her shoulder at the scene unfolding my the cash register, the large wind-up key in the center of her back rotating as she grew nervous* Oh no...
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 cyrus498 said…
L:licks some of the cake on teto's head*hmm...oh yes i dropped a cake on your head....sorry the cake on your head taste's good you should try it
一年多以前 Cerudays said…
Teto: *eye twitches as he randomly licks the cake on her head* O-oi! *clears her throat, flicking a speck of icing off of her nose and turns to face him* Do you know who I am? *frowns as she tries to pull cake bits out of her twin drills* This is going to take forever to wash out...
Nano: *stands quietly, a small bead of sweat appearing on her forehead as she tries to make her way to the cash register* *holds her cupcake close to her, feeling awkward* Eh...
一年多以前 cyrus498 said…
L:acually..no i dont know you..who are you? and if you need help washing those out i will help you...(i calls dibs on death the kid) death the kid:stares at nano's cupcake*its not symmetrical.......ITS ASYMMETRICAL!!!DISGUSTING DISGUSTING DISGUSTING!!!!!!*shoots the cupcake a bunch*
一年多以前 Cerudays said…
Teto: *wipes her frosting-coated hand on the bottom of her skirt, pursing her lips a moment as she calmed down* ...My name is Kasane Teto, you know... the UTAU? *hopes that people have heard of her* You know... the singer? *pauses* ... Teto? ... Ringing a bell? *looks over to her lone bread loaf on the checkout counter, stomach rumbling* And my hair'll be fine, sorry for snapping. *eyes L curiously, trying to figure him out*
一年多以前 Cerudays said…
Nano: *eyes go wide as she hears sudden yelling, and screams as something suddenly explodes into her cupcake. She flings it into the air right as it gets shot multiple times, the key on her back rotating very fast* Uwah-! *hands shake where her cupcake sat seconds before* ... *looks around for the cupcake killer*
一年多以前 cyrus498 said…
L:i should know you? death the kid:looks at teto*one side has more cake than the other.....*blood squirts out of his mouth and he passes out* L:walks over*is that kid going to be alright?
一年多以前 Cerudays said…
Teto: *heaves a heavy sigh as she realizes that he didn't know* Nah... it's alright. *runs a finger at her ahoge, sullenly eating the frosting that was on it* And you are- *pauses in the middle of talking to L, and watches as Kid suddenly coughs up blood and passes out* Eh-?! *looks back at L, then to Kid, then to her bread, then back to L again*
Nano: Waaah?! *shuffles over to Kid awkwardly, looking over at the exploded cupcake remains near him before back to his face* A-ambulance? Somebody call 911, something? Oh dear, oh no... *sweatdrops, the key rotating even faster on her back* First the cupcake, then the boy... *hands get sweaty and she grows anxious*
一年多以前 cyrus498 said…
L:8.......death the kid:wakes up*symmetry!!!!!!! L:....all i said was eight death the kid:its so symmetrical and beatiful.... L:ehhhh...anyways do you know who i am?
一年多以前 Cerudays said…
Cashier of the store: *Stands their awkwardly, ringing up Teto's bread and sliding her change towards her*
Teto: *doesn't notice, looking up at L* No, I don't, but I feel like I've seen you before for some reason... huh. ...What flavor of cake was that you dropped on me, anyways? Strawberry? *tries to pull more cake out of her curly pink hair with one hand, grabbing her change and stuffing it into her purse with the other*
Nano: *stands over Death the Kid, a worried look on her face* Ah... excuse me... but are you alright? *pushes her bangs out of her face* You didn't seem well when you shot my cupcake...*voice shakes from being nervous, not sure how to deal with him*
一年多以前 Cerudays said…
((OOC: I might have to go soon, but I'll reply tomorrow! Hopefully more people join in, too. c: I'll reply for a few more posts before I go to bed.))
一年多以前 cyrus498 said…
Death the kid:it was a evil cupcake it wasnt symmetrical you should have shot it yourself L:i dropped a strawberry on you..literally*licks a strawberry from the cake that was in her hair*i dont think i have seen you before
一年多以前 Cerudays said…
Nano: Shoot the cupcake? It was for Hakase... *a small click can be heard* Eh-? *suddenly, one of her hands pop off in a robotic fashion, and her eyes widen* Oh no, not here! *where her hand used to be, is now a small, quirky looking gun* Not in public, they'll know I'm not normal... *attempts to hide her popped off hand and gun-hand behind her back, the key on her back twitching* Y-you didn't see that! No, that was just a magic trick! Yes...
Teto: *Looks up at L, watching him eat the strawberry* ... How many strawberries are still in my hair? *grabs her bread loaf and stuffs it into her purse, sighing as frosting begins to drip onto her navy-black shirt* Eh... *reaches up her hands again, trying to pick them all out* You should try and be a bit more careful...
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 cyrus498 said…
Death the kid:that gun was symmetrical....*hugs onto nano's arm*YOUR ARE AMAZING!!!!.. L:can i go to your house and investagate how long the frosting will be there?
一年多以前 Cerudays said…
Teto: *sweatdrops* You don't find that a bit creepy, just coming over to watch frosting in my hair? *pouts her lip a little, wiping her hands on her shirt* You can help me by getting me a few paper towels, though.
Nano: *gasps as he clings to her arm, and her face turns pink in embarrassment* No, no! Not good! It's bad, they'll know I'm not normal! *bites her lip, looking down at her gun* It's not all that good, all it does is shoot grapes! P-please, everybody is going to see it... *her head darts around nervously*
一年多以前 cyrus498 said…
Death the kid:no keep it out it is perfect!!!*keeps hugging her arm* L:were you suggesting you wanted me to do more than watch cake at your house?*eats cake*
一年多以前 Cerudays said…
((OOC: Last post for tonight; see you all tomorrow!))
Teto: I mean, I've got homework to finish and stuff... *flicks a speck of cake off of her armwarmer casually, shouldering her bag* You can watch cake on yourself; it's on your shirt, too. *her twin drills bob up and down a little as she turns, and pulls a piece of bread off of her loaf to cram into her mouth*
Nano: *Stands awkwardly, slowly moving a hand over her gun-arm to hide it* What's so good about a gun that shoots grapes? My arm sort of hurts now... *looks back at the other cupcakes on the shelf, then down at Death the Kid* ...You like guns?
一年多以前 cyrus498 said…
Death the kid:no....its perfectly smmyetrical.....its so perfect..... L:...no.....its better if its on somebody else.....you meet me here tomrrow....
一年多以前 Cerudays said…
Nano: *feels oddly self-conscious, but at the same time feels a need to thank Kid, whoever he was* Ah... thank you... I think. *scratched her head with her other hand, not sure what else to say*
Teto: If you say so. But it's best I get going and wash all of this out, before it hardens and my hair gets all... *she makes a 'poof' sounds, moving her hands around for effect*
一年多以前 cyrus498 said…
L:oh yes i forgot girls worry about there hair...*after a day of L'ing around* death the kid:ahh i made sure my sheets are symmetrical...well bed time!! L:arrives at the same place the next day*oh i forgot to tell her a time...
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Cerudays said…
*After time passes*
Teto: *sitting in her apartment with a towel wrapped around her head, a simple pink t-shirt and a pair of white sweatpants on* *Just sits out at her kitchen table, munching on her bread tiredly* *thinking: That frosting took forever to wash out, and my hair smells like cake.* *sighs through her bread, wondering who that strange man was that had dropped cake on her in the first place*
Nano: *at the Shinonome Lab, tucking her sister into bed with a small smile on her face.* *after she does, she quietly shuffles into her kitchen to grab a snack of crackers. Is still wearing her everyday clothes, and yawns.*
一年多以前 cyrus498 said…
L:hmm ill just eat a cupcake while waiting*Accidently ate all the cupcakes*uhhh*hands a thousand dollar bill over while he still appears skinny as ever*were is that woman.... Death the kid:dreams about symmetry*
一年多以前 Cerudays said…
Teto: *gets ever more tired as she munches on her bread* That guy was really weird... but eh... *sets down her bread loaf, rubbing at her eyes* He wanted to meet tomorrow to ask about... cake, was it? *yawns loudly, shuffling over to her bread, her feet making scuffling sounds on the floor* Nnn... need some sleep.

Nano: *after eating her snack, quietly tiptoes back into the room where her sister was to grab her pajamas, and tiptoes out to her bathroom to change. After getting ready, quietly goes back to the room, climbing into bed right next to her sister with a small smile.*
一年多以前 cyrus498 said…
L:spends the night at the bakery* Death the kid:who is on the floor?*trys to wake up L* L:hmmm cake? oh hello....ARE YOU HERE WOMAN!?
一年多以前 anifanfreak said…
Rin Tsuchimi (Shuffle!)
Im here to help out ceru!
((Oh I am filing to use other characters from shuffle too if that's okay)
Rin: *watches Asa and Kaede argue over what would look good on him* oi... those two do this every time we go out!
Sia: hey Rin does this look good on me?! *displays a seethrough dress without a bra on*
Rin: *averts his eyes* Sia?! At least put on a bra! And don't you try it either Narine!
Narine: *looks down and puts back a similar dress* oh-okay...
*after a while they walk out of the shop, Rin is carrying everything they bought over the last 4 hours, he bumps into L and falls back, the weight of the bags make him fall faster, he falls on his Ass and everything gets sprawled on the floor, he scrambles to put everything back*
Rin: sorry man!
一年多以前 Harpaw8 said…
( I will join as America and Canada from Hetalia)
America walked down the street heading to one of his favorite restraunts, McDonalds for a snack. He whistled as he walked fealing pretty hungry...

Canada sat on a park bench all by himself. He had his bear in his lap as watched the people go by, not noticing him at all. "No one ever notices me..."
Bear: "Who are you?"
Canada sighs. "Im Canada."
一年多以前 cyrus498 said…
L:get off please...(i call dibs on kanji tastsumi) kanji:bumps into america*watch were the hell your going*raises fist*
一年多以前 Harpaw8 said…
America puts his hands up. "Dude, Im sorry, I didnt mean to."
((g2g so sorry, ttyl))
一年多以前 cyrus498 said…
kanji:beg for mercy!!!*he kicks america*
一年多以前 anifanfreak said…
(Ooh! Ooh! I want Tsukune Aono from Rosario +Vampire!!!)
Tsukune: walks into the bus and rides it to the human world, he gets off and walks into a McDonald's and walks back out with a big bag bulging with burgers, he's eating an angus 3rd pounder, the holy lock jingles on his wrist*
一年多以前 cyrus498 said…
Death the kid:your assyemtrical....DISGUSTING DISGUSTING DISGUSTING DISGUSTING!!!!!!!!!!*shoots all up around tsukune*(I CALL GIN!!!) gin:what the hell!?!*dodges so only tsukune will get hit*
一年多以前 Cerudays said…
(Hey everyone! Sorry for poofing like that! I'm back!)
Teto: *out walking along the sidewalk, holding a small cup of warm hot chocolate in her hands.*
*eyes wander around as she walks, her twin drills bouncing with each step she took. Raises the cup of hot chocolate to her lips and takes a slow, careful sip. She winces a little as it burns her tongue, and her red eyes water a little.* Eugh... too hot...
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Cerudays said…
Nano: *out walking quietly, wearing her usual red sweatshirt and pair of jeans.Her android key sticks out of her back as it always did, the metal reflecting the harsh light.*
*Hums quietly to herself, feeling slightly self-conscious as she thought about the amount of passerby citizens that would think she was strange if they noticed the fact that she was an android.*
... *sighs and tries to push the thought to the side, running a hand through her short hair as she walked.*
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Cerudays said…
((OOC: Considering claiming Matt (Mail Jeevas) from Death Note... I'm still just trying to make up my mind,))
一年多以前 cyrus498 said…
L:Were is that woman......*chews on the brick wall waiting for teto*
一年多以前 xamipot said…
big smile
Haruhi
一年多以前 Cerudays said…
(*Xamipot: You want to claim a character named Haruhi? Go right ahead! c:)
一年多以前 Cerudays said…
Teto: *strides along, biting her lip a little as she tried to bear the overbearing temperature of her hot chocolate* Hm... *looking straight ahead, spots a figure near a brick wall* ... Looks familiar.
一年多以前 cyrus498 said…
L:mmm cake....*looks at teto*hello greetings,conichiwa,aloha how are you*eats a cupcake*
一年多以前 Cerudays said…
Teto: *blinks, scuffling over* Hey... you're, ah... *snaps her fingers as she tries to remember his name* ...L? I think. I'm fine... tired though, being a teen UTAU idol can be very tiring... *thinks of how she did nothing but pig out on macarons all afternoon* ...Yeah, it's a busy life. *sips at her hot chocolate, wincing again as it burned her mouth*
一年多以前 cyrus498 said…
L:puts a icecube in her hot choclate*drink...it wont burn
一年多以前 Cerudays said…
Teto: Where'd you get the icecube? *shrugs it off and nods her head in a curt 'thanks'*
*sips her hot chocolate* So... did you need anything or something? *takes a small sip and tilts her head slightly, her ahoge flopping to the side lazily*