the 随意 日本动漫 rp 论坛 随意 日本动漫 RP 8

izbia150 posted on Jan 27, 2012 at 04:35AM
I can't believe it! this is the longest and best RP i'v ever seen! we're on part 8!!! so anyone from part 1-7 is welcome back and if your new just talk to one of us! now let's start the RP!

in the abyss Vincent is laying on the ground, many chains surround him
chain 1:so he finally died *grins* I heard he's very powerful even after death, maybe I'll eat him
Vincent suddenly grabs chain 1 by the neck and starts choking him
Vincent:I'm afraid not,
chain 2:h-he's alive! run!!!
the chains start to run but then chains (the metal kind) shoot out of Vincents back and stab the chains
Vincent: you didn't get far did you? *smirks then stands up* well, time to visit some friends *disappears*

the 随意 日本动漫 rp 论坛 6884 回复

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 6884

一年多以前 izbia150 said…
Alice:*sighs*you had no reason to hit him Molly, you may think you did but you didn't
一年多以前 Clutch13 said…
Arekkusu K.: Agh!!! Alice what the hell!?!
one of the stars in the sky begins to glow brighter than usual.
一年多以前 izbia150 said…
Alice:you were annoying me.....but consider yourself lucky, I only hit you, I kick oz in the face
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
crying
molly:i'll just go then *she jumped off the balcony*
一年多以前 narlyvamp1234 said…
Nerine: hey, what's that? *points at the star*
Sonny: *teleports and grabs Molly* i have no time for this... i should have let you fall.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 izbia150 said…
(I gtg, I'll be back in about 1-3 hours, hopfully less)
一年多以前 Clutch13 said…
Molly dissapears and then reappears far from the manor... When she looks down, the ground seems to sparkle as it moves rapidly in one direction yet, she is still... To one side is the black of space, and to the other seems to be a wall of thick yellowish gold clouds swirling rapidly... A voice calls to her.
Voice: Hello my dear Molly... I heard your calls.
一年多以前 Clutch13 said…
(kk)
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
crying
molly:*looks around* who is that i worn you i'm like fire so don't scare me or i'll bern you
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Clutch13 said…
Voice: My dear, it's dangerous out here... (Q appears) Please be more careful
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
crying
molly:*her eyes widend but still cring* yea but i got my mom's and dad's power i can protect my self if i have to inless some one shots my wings wile i'm fling but why would any one care i used to be in a gang of pokémon thevs called team magma cos thay took me from my mom when i was a baby right after she had me and when i found out the truth then no one liked me cos of me being team magma and now that i told you that you probly wouldn't wount me ether
一年多以前 Clutch13 said…
Q: Not at all my dear... Tell me... Do you know where you are right now?
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
crying
molly:*shake her head then closes her eyes* no and i knew it no one'll want me *puts her head in her hands* no one will ever love me like my dad dus mom or bro dus jen
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
worried
brock:she disappeared i so hope molly is ok *looking up at that the sky where she disappeared*
一年多以前 Clutch13 said…
Q: Agh! Who needs them!?! Listen, you've got me now! See the sparkling below your feet... My darling, you are standing on the rings of Saturn.
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
sad
molly:i don't even know who or what that is *flys up and hugs Q*
一年多以前 izbia150 said…
(I'm back)
oz comes and grabs Alice's braids then starts pulling on them
oz:don't kick me in the face when i'm on the stairs! do you want me dead!?
Alice:ow! stop complaining! I am dead! stupid manservant!!!
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
worried
brock:molly can you hear me molly
star:what's going on hun
一年多以前 Clutch13 said…
Q: Here... Let's have a better view. (snaps his fingers and the entire planet is in view) Forget about them... All you need is me now... (hugs Molly and smirks)
Scorpion: Find anything yet Jemuzu?
Jemuzu: Ya know Hanzo, I'm having the luck of a third class Titanic passenger...
Scorpion: I'll take that as a no.
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
sad
molly:i knew you was good Q but thay wouldn't lisen *looks around wow it's black here is it night time
一年多以前 izbia150 said…
oz:hmmm....no! you should know not to do that!
Alice:why would I know any better then you? I'm pretty much still only 15!
oz:but I'm expected to act my age so act yours!
Alice:you want me to act like an old lady?!
oz:wha!? no!
Alice:then I'm not acting my age!
Alice kicks oz in the face sending him flying, when he lands he has blood on his face, Alice looks at arekkusu k
Alice:that is why your lucky I only hit you
Momo: *walks over to Star* mommy, look! someone made us a statue! *holds up a wood carving of the virgin mary*
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
hmmm
star:hun what's going on and where's molly
brock:i don't know but i'm going to go find her
star:oh my *worried look on her face*
Momo: here, take the statue thing! *hands it to Star* it'll help you calm down!
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
hmmm
star:what's this *picks it up out of momo's hand and look's at it* hmmmmmmmmmmm i never seen something like this
一年多以前 Clutch13 said…
Q: You're in space my dear... But we could go anywhere you want.
Arekkusu K.:(to Alice) Are you single?
Sylvia:*facepalm* Baka....
Scorpion walks to where Ai is.
Scorpion: Ai... I'm worried about Jemuzu... He seems... Well, I can't exactly place it... Not himself in a way.
Momo: me neither!
Annabelle: where did it come from?
Momo: um, i got it from behind the manor.
Ai: (to Scorpion) i know what you mean... i feel the same way... he seems more stressed and seems like he constantly needs something to do...
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Clutch13 said…
(just for laughs... It's a quest... And I'm on it! XD)
一年多以前 Clutch13 said…
Scorpion: Exactly...
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
hmmm
molly:*looks up at Q* i don't understand why are you showing me this this world is so different from mine what's going on i just want to be with sme one who'll love me for me not hate me for who i was
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Clutch13 said…
Q: That old world of yours mistreated you, did it not? How you say? Rejected you?
Ai: i wonder if we can help him in any way...
Holo:m (to Star) hey, let me see that... *smells the carving and growls*
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
sad
molly:all except mom and dad and my brothers and sisters and the pokémon why
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 izbia150 said…
Alice:yes I am but why does it matter?
oz:*twitchs* ow........
一年多以前 Clutch13 said…
Arekkusu: What is it Holo?
Scorpion: I don't know... Is there a way to actually force him to take a break? It seems like he's hypnotyzed by that computer... He said something about he has no answers...
Holo: i can find the person who left this... *smells the air* yep, i know where! *runs off into the forest*
Ai: i don't know...
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
hmmm
star:what is it holo who would want to make something like that for some one not of this world and would know nothing about it
一年多以前 Clutch13 said…
Q: Do they really care Molly? Honestly? I was watching... Your brother sent you away because you embarrassed him.
Arekkusu K.:(puts his arm around Alice) I am too...
Sylvia grabs Arekkusu K. by the ear and drags him away...
Arekkusu K.: ow ow ow ow OW!!!
Nerine: um, Sylvia, that's a little harsh...
一年多以前 izbia150 said…
Alice:heh! *smirks* she's smart, I should use that on oz and seaweed head when they annoy me
Gilbert:I'm not a seaweed head!
Alice:yes you are!
一年多以前 Clutch13 said…
Sylvia: Not harsh enough.
Arekkusu K.: Sparkle! (SMACK) OW!!!
Nerine: *shakes head* maybe i am glad i don't have any siblings...
Holo runs back out and hides behind Arekkusu
Holo: that thing is not human...
一年多以前 izbia150 said…
Alice:*chuckles* I find this rather amusing
gilbert:of course you do, your evil you stupid rabbit
Alice:shut up seaweed head!
Alice kicks Gilbert in the head sending him flying just like oz
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
hmmm
molly:he did that yes cos i was to excited i'd be that way to if i was in his shoes mostly the fire pokémon in my world that likes me i was even born with a fire pokémon's wings mom and dad both tried to save me from team magma when i was a baby and i know team magma didn't care but other then that *looks down then back up at Q* i never flew this hi before *holding on to Q* what do you do when you know just about every one hates you
一年多以前 Clutch13 said…
Arekkusu: Let me see... (looks at the wooden figure) That's the virgin mary... Hmmm... Kyle, you might wanna take a look at this, you're the Ex-Angel here.
Kyle:(looks at the figure) Rather odd... It is the virgin mary, but why it would appear here, i do not know...
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
worried
star:ok i don't get it what's going on here
Holo: yes, well go in the forest and you'll find out...
一年多以前 Clutch13 said…
Q: Don't you see? I don't hate you... and if I was hated by everyone, I'd run away... Come to the Continueum with me Molly... You did say I was cute after all *chuckles*
一年多以前 Clutch13 said…
Arekkusu: Why the forest?
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
hmmm
star:*turns into houndoom and in psy* ok i'm ready
brock:*runs off into the same way molly flew* molly where are you