the 随意 日本动漫 rp 论坛 随意 日本动漫 RP 8

izbia150 posted on Jan 27, 2012 at 04:35AM
I can't believe it! this is the longest and best RP i'v ever seen! we're on part 8!!! so anyone from part 1-7 is welcome back and if your new just talk to one of us! now let's start the RP!

in the abyss Vincent is laying on the ground, many chains surround him
chain 1:so he finally died *grins* I heard he's very powerful even after death, maybe I'll eat him
Vincent suddenly grabs chain 1 by the neck and starts choking him
Vincent:I'm afraid not,
chain 2:h-he's alive! run!!!
the chains start to run but then chains (the metal kind) shoot out of Vincents back and stab the chains
Vincent: you didn't get far did you? *smirks then stands up* well, time to visit some friends *disappears*

the 随意 日本动漫 rp 论坛 6884 回复

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 951-1000 of 6884

一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
angry
molly:see i like this at all
brock:*clenched his fists*
star:hun calm down we got to stop this and get are friends back not make this worse
一年多以前 Clutch13 said…
Maury: If you could see Q right now Molly, what would you say?
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
angry
molly:i'd say that if he didn't love me he shouldn't have dun this to me and if he has the stooped powers he says he has he'd take away his cerce and bring back my friends jemuzu, and every one
一年多以前 Clutch13 said…
Maury: Well Molly it looks like you'll have your chance! Q common out!
Q walks out in a stocking cap, windbreaker pants and a wifebeater with a sports jacket over it. Around his neck is a gold chain with a "Q" charm on it. The crowd boos.
Q: He ain't my kid yo! He don't even look like me!
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
angry
molly:then who's would it be you was the only one i was with whin it happend and i didn't even know till you woak me up over a nightmare
一年多以前 Clutch13 said…
Q: He doesn't even look like me! look! (the picture has been replaced with one of the cookie monster) Nothing like me!
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
star:ok that's the most ridiculous i've seen him look he could've dressed in something better
brock:i agree with you dear
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
angry
molly:that's a fake pic just like that scroll is
一年多以前 Clutch13 said…
Q: Arekkusu K. would beg to differ...
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
angry
brock:rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr she is right Q was the only one she was with inless he let some one do something to her wile she was asleep
一年多以前 Clutch13 said…
Maury: Let's bring out the Cookie Monster!!!
The crowd cheers...
Cookie Monster: Molly... I've always loved you... I'm so glad to be the father of our child. (a stage hand brings out a fresh batch of cookies) COOKIES!!!!! *eating* NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM!!!!!!!
Crowd: Awwwwww!!!!
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
angry
molly:one i don't even know that guy two i'm not from this world so how could that thing know me *turns into moltres* three i didn't even like a.k at the time i only liked Q i was hoping that he was my true love cos of my world's prophecy
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 izbia150 said…
(I'm back)
alice:I'm not sure what's happening, what is that?
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
worried
brock jr:jen where are you
一年多以前 Clutch13 said…
Cookie Monster: How could you say that!?! NOM NOM NOM NOM!!!!
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
angry
brock:rrrrrrrrrrrrrrr it's just a puppet i can see the strings and a puppet can't have kids
一年多以前 izbia150 said…
Alice:shut up you f*cking blue fur ball!!!
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
angry
molly:your just a puppet even i'm not dumb anuf to beleve that
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
angry
star:yea *jumps up and cuts the strings and got the guy by the color that was controling the puppet* see this hole thing is riged
一年多以前 Clutch13 said…
Q: We'll leave that to a DNA test!
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
worried
brock jr:JEEEEEEEEEEEEN
一年多以前 Clutch13 said…
Q: Didn't you read the RP? All of Clutch13's characters are gone! poof! gone!
一年多以前 izbia150 said…
abyss:she is gone jr......just like Kyle.......
Alice:what the f*ck is going on!?!?!?!?
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
angry
brock:*facepalm* rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr THAT THING WAS JUST A PUPPET NOTHING MORE THEN JUST A PUPPET rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
star:*threw the guy that was controling the puppet onto the stage* my husband is right
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
angry
brock jr:bring jen back Q
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
sad
star:Q made just about every one disappear
molly:*turns back human* ok what do i have to do to get you to tell the truth and bring every one you got rid of back
一年多以前 Clutch13 said…
A person in the crowd stands up.
Person: Yo Q! bring back my homies or I'll tell your friends there how to get to your "Continueum" And seriously? Couldn't you guys come up with a better name for it... Like "the edge"! or the "The Q shack!" I mean Continueum!?!?! Lame!
Q: Clutch13!!! How!?!
Me: IT DOESN'T MATTER HOW JABRONI!!!!

(IDK why... but yep... I'm now RP famous... WOOT!!!)
一年多以前 izbia150 said…
(lol! XD)
ciel:who is....Clutch13?
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
angry
(ok sence your doing that may i do that to)
molly:and tell the truth to wile your at it cos you took me there and i can tell them what it looks like
一年多以前 Clutch13 said…
(I wasn't planning on staying in the story very long, but go ahead)
Q: You wouldn't dare! It would ruin your story arch!
Me: Hell, I'm making it up as I go anyway! It's like a freestyle rap!
Q: I don't believe y...
Me: IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU BELIEVE!!!
一年多以前 izbia150 said…
(lol only for a little bit i'm bringing myself in too XD)
another person stands up
person/me:your weeeeird! okay I'm done, just wanted to say that *sits down*
一年多以前 Clutch13 said…
Me: Thank you random person!
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
angry
brock:the odds is agensd you Q we all know the truth cos my doter was fine befor she flew off to go find you Q and when she came back i felt something wrong and zandra her sister seen what was going on and told us
一年多以前 Clutch13 said…
Me: All youse guys gotta do is fly into a supernova...
Q quickly snaps his fingers and everything goes back to normal and even my characters are back... But I (take a bow) am gone.

(Thank you! *bow* thank you! Where's my emmy!?!)
一年多以前 izbia150 said…
me:awww I'm not a random person! I'm izbia150! *disappears*
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Clutch13 said…
Me: No sh*t!?! Sup Izbia150!?!
(ok now I'm out XD)
一年多以前 izbia150 said…
me:I'm watching clannad and almost crying!
(I am gone as well XD)
一年多以前 Clutch13 said…
(Ok, that's the best RP scene... EVER!)
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
*someone elts that looks almost like star but not as cute as star stands up*
person(me):i totaly agree with the other two and molly she maby is as wild as fire but she would't do anything that would get her in truble it's zondra that always gets in truble
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
(no kidding)
一年多以前 izbia150 said…
(agreed! XD)
一年多以前 Clutch13 said…
Jemuzu: What happened?
一年多以前 Clutch13 said…
(I just felt like imitating the Rock all day too XD IT DOSEN'T MATTER!)
一年多以前 izbia150 said…
ciel:Q made it so you never existed and some guy called Clutch13 made him bring you and the others back, then he started talking to some girl called izbia150 and they both disappeared, that's pretty much it, oh and the cookie monster was there
(lol ok XD)
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Clutch13 said…
(LOL)
一年多以前 Clutch13 said…
Jemuzu: W...T...F...
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
brock jr:jen *runs to jen and hugs her* ok i'm going to say the same thing jemuzu did let's get married before something elts happends
一年多以前 izbia150 said…
abyss:*hugs kyle* why do you keep disappearing?
ciel:(to jemuzu) that's what I was thinking
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
sad
star:but what about molly *looks over at molly then runs to her* sweet heart you ok
molly:i feel fine now if i ever fell for him again kill me but my sisters is still gone *still holding zandra's sword falls to her nees and started cring*
一年多以前 Clutch13 said…
Kyle: I think a higher power thinks I love you too much... *hugs Abyss* Whoever it is... They're wrong... I could never love you enough.
Jen:*cries on Brock Jr's shoulder* Yeah... As soon as we can...
Jemuzu: I don't know who you are Clutch13, and Izbia150... But thank you...*hugs Ai*
last edited 一年多以前