《奥林匹斯英雄》 Taken 由 The Earth (COMPLETED)

kayleegurule posted on Apr 18, 2012 at 01:33AM
AUTHORS: kayleegurule is the author of this foum.

DISCLAIMER: All of the original characters and places belong to Rick Riordan.

SUMMERY: During the second Giant War, Percy sacrifices himself to destroy Gaea. But before she disappears she takes Percy for revenge. When Percy awakes, Gaea is of full power again. Now he has to escape her clutches and help his friends and family before its too late.
*****************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­**

KAYLEEGURULE FORUMS

The Stolen Trident
link

The Mark of Athena/The Heroes Final Stand
link

My Whole Life Was A Lie
link

Camp Half-Blood & Camp Jupiter read the Percy Jackson series
link

Camp of Couples
link

The Undercover Hero
link

A Rueful Wish
link

My Wattpad Account:link

My Fanfiction.Net Account: link

What seems good turns bad, what seems bad turns good. It is an endless cycle.
last edited on Aug 23, 2013 at 01:18AM

《奥林匹斯英雄》 203 回复

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 201-203 of 203

一年多以前 kayleegurule said…
Dear fannies,

Since there's only three more chapters to go I wanted to give you an update. Now I've already finished writing a new story for here. Its called A Rueful Wish. It's another short story, its about ten chapters. Here's the summery.

Percy Jackson is at his lowest point. He wishes that he could be a mortal. Kronos grants that wish. Now Percy is in a life that he thinks he's lived in forever. He doesn't remember his old life or his old friend. The only thing that keeps him from believing that everything is normal is the painful headaches he gets whenever something "weird" happens. When Percy bumps his head in an accident he begins to remember his old life and the wish he made. Will he take back his old life or keep his new one?

I'm just wondering what you'll think of the story. I'm not sure when I'll post it I'm thinking of doing it on Percy's birthday (August 18th) but that date could change. Let me know.

~KG
一年多以前 bunnybot2000 said…
What do you mean only three more chapters? You finished the story. It's awesome, btw.
一年多以前 kayleegurule said…
@Bunnybot2000 - The message was originally written on The Undercover Hero and I didn't change it. I just copies and pasted it.