《奥林匹斯英雄》 Taken 由 The Earth (COMPLETED)

kayleegurule posted on Apr 18, 2012 at 01:33AM
AUTHORS: kayleegurule is the author of this foum.

DISCLAIMER: All of the original characters and places belong to Rick Riordan.

SUMMERY: During the second Giant War, Percy sacrifices himself to destroy Gaea. But before she disappears she takes Percy for revenge. When Percy awakes, Gaea is of full power again. Now he has to escape her clutches and help his friends and family before its too late.
*****************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­**

KAYLEEGURULE FORUMS

The Stolen Trident
link

The Mark of Athena/The Heroes Final Stand
link

My Whole Life Was A Lie
link

Camp Half-Blood & Camp Jupiter read the Percy Jackson series
link

Camp of Couples
link

The Undercover Hero
link

A Rueful Wish
link

My Wattpad Account:link

My Fanfiction.Net Account: link

What seems good turns bad, what seems bad turns good. It is an endless cycle.
last edited on Aug 23, 2013 at 01:18AM

《奥林匹斯英雄》 203 回复

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 203

一年多以前 Blaze_of_Ares said…
I thought it's Darth Vader or did you make Dark Vader?
一年多以前 kayleegurule said…
sunny
He everyone, Theocean and I were thinking that we want another co-author on this forum. If u want to be the third co-author with us then type up the next chapter, post it, and Theocean and I will choose who the best is. That person will be the third writer on this forum. Start posting . . . NOW!
一年多以前 percaboss said…
Percy

They where never going to find us I would die alone with Will Annabeth would die trying to find me and so would the others the bolder shook as rolled aside I saw what was out side the cave so many things have changed. How where they ever going to find me to cyclopses came in and throw in some chicken it smelled horrid like year ole chicken I nibbled on a bit and spit it of suddenly I had an Idea a crazy idea on how to get out I turned to Will after the gaurds left "Will I know how to get out but you need to listen"
一年多以前 percaboss said…
I know it's not long our he best but I did not have a lot of time
一年多以前 kayleegurule said…
Come on everyone, we need more than one person to make this a contest. All u have to do is write a chapter, post it, than Theocean and I will decide who gets to be the third co-author of this forum.
一年多以前 percaboss said…
So if no one post at all will I be the other co-author
一年多以前 kayleegurule said…
Jeez, percaboss, give it a couple of days.
一年多以前 kayleegurule said…
If Theocean and I don't get any more contestants than we might cancel this contest. Key word: Might!
一年多以前 childofhermes said…
hmmm
I'll post but it will probably be not very good. I'm gonna do Percy as well
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­--
Percy
Percy was already anxious to get out of the place filled with monsters, even before he saw the diapered giant.
Percy was suppose to be thinking about how to get out of the place the dark cave, while Will was sleeping.
He was actually thinking about Annabeth (not really a surprise) he wondered if she was actually looking for him and where she was.
He hated being stuck in this cave with nothing to do but think which was a huge problem for his ADHD.
Percy had been thinking about Annabeth so much that he didn't hear the boulder that was blocking the exit move.
A giant came out he didn't know what kind of giant it was, Percy thought he saw all the giants during the war.
The giant wreaked of death and all he was wearing was a loincloth which Percy mistaken for a diaper.
He had turquoise scaly skin covering all of his body like a blanket.
Percy was prepared for a fight then realized that he had no weapon, no god, and he was still too weak to fight.
He cursed at his bad luck, but then again he always had bad luck.
The giant must have notice his disappointment because he said "yes demigod there is no way you can escape" His voice shook the whole entire cave.
Percy cursed again because he knew the giant was right. He at least wanted to know who this giant was so he asked" Who are you. I thought I saw all the giants."
The turquoise giant laughed which made the cave shake even more than when he was talking.
Percy was surprised Will didn't wake up by the giant.
The scaly giant said" All of you will know my name soon, but right now I have to follow my mother's orders."
Before Percy could say anything else the giant waved his hand in front of him, he immediately saw blackness surround him.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 theocean5566 said…
big smile
Awesome
一年多以前 zaheer_abbas123 said…
superb.......love ur chappie post soon.....:)
一年多以前 klyonsm2 said…
big smile
NICE! POST SOON!
一年多以前 kayleegurule said…
I have news! Theocean and I r officially cancelling this contest since only two people have entered. We'll try to post more and make it work. I'll post later today or tomorrow. Sorry for the cancellation but it had to be done.
一年多以前 annabeth523 said…
big smile
hi i'm new to this forum! this is a cool story! plz post again soon!!!!
一年多以前 percabeth1000 said…
awsomeness post soon
一年多以前 Magic1799 said…
It he tyson??
一年多以前 klyonsm2 said…
big smile
post soon!!
一年多以前 kayleegurule said…
ANNABETH
Sure, Nico, Just pass out, I thought. We’ll be fine.
I slashed, cut, rolled, and blocked with my knife. Everyone was fighting well. I noticed Thalia guarding Nico. Bad moved, I instantly thought. I watched as the monster I was fighting started to plunge his sword into my stomach.
Time seemed to go in slow motion. The sword was getting closer and closer into my stomach. Only as it was a few inches away it immediately stopped. The monster looked confused. He pulled the sword back and tried swinging it through me.
Nice, I thought. Someone must have blessed us with invincibility in battles.
I began to fight the monster like I’ve never fought before. It was as if I was possessed with new found hope and energy. I would not give up. I would make it out of wherever we are and I would find Percy.
I don’t know how long I fought for, but before I knew it all of the monsters were obliterated into dust. Except for the piles of sand there was no sign of the monsters that my friends and I had been fighting.
“Let’s hurry up and find Leo,” Frank suggested.
We nodded in agreement and began searching again. After about ten minutes of searching I began to get a killing headache. I was also feeling dizzy. I held myself on the wall to keep balance.
“Annabeth, are you okay?” Thalia asked concerned.
I shook my head. “I feel dizzy and I have a headache.”
“Really, Annabeth,” Nico said. “Now your letting your time of the month thing get to you?”
“It’s not that you idiot!” I said to him harshly.
I knew it wasn’t that. I looked at my hands they were beginning to shake. I accidentally lost my balance and fell to the ground. I could feel myself losing consciousness. The last thing I saw before blacking out was my friends worried faces looking down at me.

Sorry, its short.
一年多以前 klyonsm2 said…
nice!! please post soon!!!
一年多以前 childofhermes said…
good job post soon
一年多以前 annabeth523 said…
big smile
soo! cool! plz post again soon!
一年多以前 annabeth523 said…
pritty plz post more!
一年多以前 kayleegurule said…
Sorry for the long wait guys, i'm trying to get Theocean to post but she's busy at the moment, so u'll have to be patient.
一年多以前 truechaos said…
hmmm
how patient!?!?!?!?
一年多以前 kayleegurule said…
Guys im really sorry i cant get in touch with theocean so ill just post again soon.
一年多以前 truechaos said…
smile
cool
一年多以前 annabeth523 said…
big smile
plz post!!!!!!!!!
一年多以前 kayleegurule said…
Okay I have writer's block for this forum and my MWLWAL forum so if u have any suggestions on what should happen next send me a message and i might use it. Please! I need ideas!
一年多以前 kayleegurule said…
Hey fannies,
I'm sorry, but this story is being put on hold. It's because of the lack of ideas and lack of time. Right now I need to concentrate on my Mark of Athena and Camp Half-Blood and Camp Jupiter read the Percy Jackson series. I will let you know when this is off hold but until then please be patient. THIS FORUM IS NOT ABANDON! I hope you understand.
Love, Kaylee
一年多以前 annabeth523j said…
plz post soon!
一年多以前 kayleegurule said…
I'm trying to finish writing he stolen trident first because its closer to being done then this one
一年多以前 rainbow_girl said…
i love this story! maybe u can get another co-writer or something?
一年多以前 kayleegurule said…
Maybe I'm trying to finish the stolen trident first.
一年多以前 rainbow_girl said…
okay.
一年多以前 annabeth523j said…
Okay I'll wait for u to finish the stolen trident first then u have to come back here and write more!!!!!!!!!
一年多以前 WatchYourBack said…
hmmm
WHAT THE FUCK??????????????????????????????????????­???­? (JJUST CURIOUS NOT MEAN )
一年多以前 Blue_Waves said…
laugh
Awww but I'm Ok with that cuz I'm still reading the stolen Trident :)
一年多以前 kayleegurule said…
As soon as I finish posting the rest of the chapters for The Stolen Trident then I'll hold a contest for a co-author for this story. I'll let you know when it's time.
一年多以前 rainbow_girl said…
Yay!
一年多以前 kayleegurule said…
sunny
Okay fellow Fanpoppers,

I deleted the last message about getting a Co-Author. I still want one but I changed my mind about the application thing. So I just want you to write a chapter on what you think will happen next in the chapter and post it.

I would love to have a Co-Author. I have serious writer's block when it comes to this story and I would love to have someone to help me. So I will appreciate anyone who wants to participate. I will be leaving this contest open for as long as I have to. So please, please, please help me out. I would love the help.

I hope you all had a wonderful Spring Break,

~KG
last edited 一年多以前
i-am-evil commented…
I would, but I suck at 写作 一年多以前
kayleegurule commented…
U know what they say. . . . Practice makes perfect 一年多以前
一年多以前 kayleegurule said…
It's short but here's a chapter. It at least gives you a bit to go off of. I'll try to write another chapter soon but my writer's block for this story is like a couple who is constantly breaking up then getting back together. It's off-again-on-again.

PERCY
“We have to get out of here,” I mumbled, tiredly.
“I looked. There is no way out and even if there was, Gaea has giants guarding the door,” Will told me.
“There’s got to be a way out. There’s always a way out,” I said.
I grabbed onto the wall and pulled myself up so I could stand. I almost fell from the lack of use in my legs but Will caught me.
“You should sit down,” he advised. I ignored him and began to search the walls for something . . . anything that could help.
By the time I got to the farthest part of the cave my legs were shaking as bad as an earthquake. I definitely needed to build up my strength. Something caught my eye though.
“Will, come here,” I called.
He came over and saw what I saw.
On the wall was a glowing, blue delta symbol.
“It’s . . .” Will trailed off unable to say the word.
I touched the symbol and a section of the wall slit away creating an opening to a tunnel.
“The labyrinth,” I finished proudly.
We can do it. We can leave. We have our way out.
“Let’s go.” My voice cracked as I attempted to speak. I cleared my throat trying to bring my voice back. Gods, I hate being weak.
“You want to go down there,” Will looked at me with disbelief. “People go insane down there. People died down there. You and Annabeth almost died, Tyson and Grover went missing, Chris went insane and was about to be sent to the nuthouse! You can’t seriously think this is a good idea!”
“It’s that or die here,” I told him.
Will groaned unhappily but follows me into the dark tunnels.
Since neither of us have flashlights we do our best to maneuver in the dark.
After about twenty minutes in the tunnels though, I collapse. Will came over and checked my pulse.
“You still weak,” he spoke the obvious. “We’ll have to go a little at a time.”
“This’ll take forever,” I said.
“Yeah but at least we’re out of there.” Will smiled happily.
Yeah, at least. . . .
一年多以前 i-am-evil said…
:O . . . AWESOME
一年多以前 rainbow_girl said…
big smile
OMG!!! YAYAYAYAY!!! PLZ CONTINUE POSTING!!!
i dont think u need a co-writer. ur already amazing!!
一年多以前 kayleegurule said…
cool
Here's a new chapter. I'm busy ushering at my school play Twelfth Night by Shakespeare this weekend so I probably won't be able to post until next week.

ANNABETH
I cracked my eyes open and saw my friends looking down at me. From the comfortable blankets under me I knew I was lying on a bed. The lights were bright and gave me a headache. I put my hand in front of my eyes to stop the glare of them. My throat was dry from lack of water and my mouth watered from the bacon I smelled.
Everyone backed up as I attempted to sit up.
“What happened?” I asked weakly.
“You passed out,” Thalia said. “We think it might have been from stress.”
Leo stepped forward and gave me a paper plate. On it was eggs, bacon, and fried potatoes.
“I took the food from the hotel kitchen,” Leo said. “We had to get some food in you.”
I ignored their concerned looks and immediately began to scarf down the food. I felt like I hadn’t eaten in a year. As soon as I finished, I could almost feel my blood sugar increasing.
“Where are we?” I asked them.
“A hotel in Paris,” Nico spoke. He grabbed bottled water from the mini-fridge than handed it to be. “We didn’t want to move you too much.”
“Annabeth we don’t want to continue if you’re going to end up sick,” Frank told me.
“What?! But we’re so close!” I cried.
“Close enough to risk your life!” Thalia yelled.
I was shocked. I never heard Thalia yell at me like that before.
“Annabeth you’re not the only person who lost someone in that war. I lost my cousin. Percy was like a brother to me. I want to find him too but I can’t lose you as well!” Thalia exclaimed.
“I’m sorry,” I apologized. I really was. “I never meant to get so carried away. I just-I have to find him.”
“We will,” Jason confirmed. “We just don’t want to lose anyone else in the process.”
“Jason’s right,” Nico said. “If we’re going to find Hazel, Piper, and Percy and also destroy Gaea for good then we have to trust each other. We have to work together. Completely together or else we’re going to fail.”
We all nodded in agreement.
“So what do we do now?” Jason asked.
“The only thing we can do,” I said.
Everyone gave me a confused look.
“We call in reinforcements.”

Sorry, it's short!
一年多以前 rainbow_girl said…
big smile
short or not, that was AMAZING!!!!!
cant wait for next week to come so we can read ur next chapter!
i-am-evil commented…
True Dat 一年多以前
一年多以前 kayleegurule said…
Because this chapter is so short, I am posting two.

HAZEL
“Where are we?” Piper wondered.
We were stuck in these dark tunnels completely lost. All we had for comfort against the darkness was flashlights. Neither of us really knew where we were.
“I don’t know where we are but I know what this is,” I told her.
“What is it?” She asked.
“We’re in the labyrinth,” I guessed. “Percy told me about it before he disappeared. He, Annabeth, Tyson, and Grover had a quest in here. Later they asked Rachel to help them navigate through it because she had the clear sight of a mortal.”
“So we have to contact Rachel,” Piper acknowledged thoughtfully. “How do we do that? We don’t have any water so we can’t contact her and neither of us have a cell phone.”
“We just have to travel through and hope that we find a way out then we take it from there,” I concluded.
“Okay, let’s go then,” Piper agreed.
We traveled through the twists and turns of the tunnel cautiously. Percy told me there were a lot of traps in here so we tried to watch out for them. Surprisingly though we came out scratch free. The tunnel opened up into a closet. Piper and I immediately closed it up then walked out of the closet.
We walked out of the closet and realized we were at a club. I went over to the bartender and he told me that we were in Las Vegas, Nevada. I was shocked. Somehow we went from Rome, Italy to Las Vegas, Nevada in a day. I was shocked for another reason as well. Percy told me that the labyrinth was like a second skin under the United States but now the labyrinth is growing. It’s a second skin under the whole world.
I told Piper this and she quickly agreed that we had to call Rachel. Piper charmspoke the bartender into letting us use his cell phone. We went outside away from the loud music to make the call.
“Rachel, this is Piper,” Piper informed Rachel when she answered her phone. “Hazel’s with me and we need your help.”

PIPER
“So let me get this straight?” Rachel said, setting her hands on her hips before continuing. “Hazel thought she had a lead on Percy, so she asked you to help, you agreed. It then turned out to be a trap. You got stuck in the labyrinth. Then traveled from Rome to Las Vegas in about a day and now you want me to lead you back through the labyrinth. Is that all?” As soon as we called Rachel she immediately got on a plane and met us in Nevada. We were currently standing outside the club explaining everything to her.
“I think so,” Hazel nodded, sending Rachel a small smile. “Please. You went in the labyrinth before.”
“Yeah and almost dies on several occasions, if I remember correctly,” Rachel looked at us as if we were mad. Rachel then turned to me. “You can’t seriously think this is a good idea,” she challenged.
I took a deep breath, nodding. “We have to find Annabeth, Jason and everyone else. Besides Gaea is Titaness of the Earth. The labyrinth is underground. Wouldn’t a secret room or passageway be the perfect place to hide someone, especially if the labyrinth was supposed to be destroyed?”
“She’s got a point,” Hazel agreed with me.
“Come on Rachel,” I pleaded. “Don’t you want to help your friends? Don’t you want to save Percy?”
“Of course I do!” Rachel said.
“Then what’s stopping you?” I raised an eyebrow.
“The thing is, I had a vision a few months ago,” Rachel shifted from foot to foot, uncomfortably. “I saw Percy. He was pale, passed out. It seemed like he was literally skin and bones. I don’t want to go on this search and then find out that we didn’t make it in time.”
I opened my mouth to protest but Rachel set her hand over my mouth. “But I will,” Rachel let out a small smile. “Percy never gave up on me so its time I return the favor.”
“Then let’s go,” I said.
We all grabbed our stuff then went back into the loud, music bouncing club. We went back into the closet, I touched the glowing blue delta and a section of the wall opened. Rachel turned on her flashlight, walking in first afterwards we followed.
The traveling went quite smoother now that we had Rachel, compared to when it was just Hazel and I. Rachel went through the tunnels and took turns and separate corridors without any hesitation. I guess after being in here once, then being an oracle for almost eight years she knows what to look for.
The longer we walked the old the tunnels we traveled into. Then as if our luck couldn’t get any worse, we get to the oldest tunnel in this insane maze only to find that it’s blocked by the ceiling.
“Are you sure this is the way?” I asked Rachel again. For the last ten minutes we’d been standing in front of the blockade trying to find a way around.
Rachel clenched her fists, as if trying to avoid punching me then raised her eyebrow and sent a glare at me. “Are you saying I’m wrong?”
“I’m saying there are a lot of tunnels in here. You could have easily got them mixed,” I tell her honestly. It’s true.
“I’m not wrong,” Rachel insisted.
“How? How do you know that?” I demanded getting angry.
“Because I just do. It’s like how you can make anybody do anything by just saying it. It comes naturally,” Rachel pressed.
I sigh and turn away from her. “Hazel is there any way you can move this?” I asked her.
She let out a thoughtful sigh before walking towards the mound of dirt.
“Wait! What’s that?” I asked.
“What?” Hazel asked looking at the ground.
I shine my flashlight on the object and crouch down to pick it up.
“It’s Percy’s,” I announced, looking at the big, fat graduation ring with a green diamond.
“How do you know that’s his?” Rachel asked.
“Well first of all, Percy always kept it on his Camp Half-Blood necklace,” I told them.
I looked at the band and sent my friends knowing smirks.
“Second, how many demigods do you know who graduated from Goode High School in New York?”
一年多以前 j_culture29 said…
heart
<3 cant wait!!
一年多以前 rainbow_girl said…
big smile
OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!! WHATS GONNA HAPPEN?!?!?!?
why didnt they call the others so everyone could go down w/ them??
PLZZZZZZ POST ASAP!!!!
一年多以前 kayleegurule said…
ANNABETH

Knock . . . knock . . . knock.
“That must be them,” I acquired, standing from the bed and walking towards the door to answer it.
“Who exactly did you call?” Thalia asked curiously.
“Just some old friends,” I told her vaguely. I smiled at the sight behind the door. They all immediately walked in and began exchanging hugs.
“You better have a good reason for calling us, Princess,” Clarisse lightly teased.
“Oh, I do.” I smiled at my friends: Travis Stoll, Chris Rodriguez, Clarisse Rodriguez (she took Chris’ name when they got married), and Katie Stoll (Katie and Travis married a few years ago), and Malcolm Newton.
“So why did you ask us to meet you in Paris?” Katie asked.
“The thing is, we’re on a mission,” Jason spoke up.
“What kind of mission?” Chris inquired.
“We’re trying to find Percy, Hazel, and Piper,” I blurted.
“Annabeth, no offense . . .” My brother hesitated before continuing, “but it’s been five years. There’s a good chance. . . .” he trailed off.
“I know what I can find and I know what may have happened to him, but that’s the thing Malcolm. I can’t move on until I know whether he’s alive or not. I don’t want to move on. I need to know,” I insisted.
Malcolm sighed, placing his hand on the back of his neck. “What do you want us to do?”
“Really, you’ll help?” I couldn’t stop the smile that released.
“Well, I still do owe Prissy for saving my life,” Clarisse shrugged.
“We’ll help,” Travis said.
“So does this have anything to do with Rachel leaving camp?” Chris asked.
“Wait, what? Rachel left camp?” Frank repeated.
“Yeah,” Chris looked at us confused. “You didn’t call her?”
“No,” Jason shook his head. “When she’d leave?”
“Two days ago,” Katie told us. “She said that she was meeting up with some old friends . . . only it was really sudden.”
“Do you think?” Frank looked at Jason. The hope was evident in his voice.
“Hazel and Piper,” Jason seemed to be thinking the same thing. “It could be.”
“Let’s not jump to conclusions,” Nico said. “I want to believe they’re alive as much as the next person but I haven’t felt any-” Nico paused. “I feel them.”
“What?” Everyone asked incredulously.
“All of a sudden, I just felt them,” Nico said. “They’re alive. Hazel and Piper are alive.”
“We have to find them,” Jason pressured, looking worried.
I nodded guessing what he was thinking, “We have to find them before Gaea does.”
一年多以前 kayleegurule said…
There's a chapter. I don't know why but I can't help but only write short chapters for this story. *Shrugs* Oh, well. At least I'm working on this story again. As soon as this story is done I will be posting a new story and I can't wait to get that on here,