随机角色扮演 White 交叉, 十字架 Academy

El_Noire posted on Dec 06, 2015 at 02:14AM
Once upon a time, the Heavens, the Earth, and hell were all one. Humans, Angels, and Demons, the respective dominant races of their homeworlds, all shared one single space, known as "Eden", for millions of years in harmony. That is, until the Demons finally gave in to their hunger for power, and betrayed both the Humans and the Angels. Led by the Demon King himself, hades, the Demons lauched a full scale assualt on the Angels and Humans, pushing them to the brink. With Humans unable to stand up to the massive threat, Angels took up arms intheir place, and with that, the first Holy War, or Armageddon, began.

The War would last for a total of 300 years, with neither side giving in the other's, until finally, The Creator stepped down from his throne, ending the war on both sides with a single command. As punishment for ravaging Eden, all three races were cast out of the sacred ground, and the division between heaven, Hell, and Earth was created, with the Creator afterwards vanishing back to his throne. It seemed that peace would be restored from then on , but sandly, that wasn't the case.

Demons, being the embodiments of natural chaos, took advantage of the natural Darkness in Human Hearts, using that pull of shadows to allow them entrance to the human Realm and wreak havoc in hopes of once again taking over everything, starting the second Armageddon. In order to protect rhe Human Realm, and prevent the second Armaggedon, Angels took on the responsibility of preventing Demons from tresspassing in the Human World, using the good in Human Hearts to enter their world and slay demons.

With Demon Hunting Angels being of such high demand, those who wished to walk the path of an Angel Hunter were sent at a young age to White Cross Academy, a Heavenly school dedicated to educating Demon Hunting wannabe's how to do their future jobs.

So, now that you know what's going on, do you still wish to proceed? The choice is yours, Angel.

_________________________________________­­__­_­_­__­­___­­__­_­_­__­­___­­__­_­_­_

IMPORTANT CHARACTERS:

The Creator: The Creator, the original being, and the parent of the first Demon, first Human, andf first Angel. Little about them is known, but it is known that they have a throne that exists somewhere in the Universe, but has never been seen by anyone. The3 Creator's current whereabouts are unknown.

Yume: Yume is the official leader of the Angel race, and acts as it's representative. She is known for her kind and tolerant heart, but also has displayed a very strategic mind and unwavering will, as shown in the first Armageddon. She also acts as the principal of White Cross Academy, and is the only known weilder of "Pure Order" Magic, the culmination of all Divine and Orderly Power.

Hades: Hades is the official leader of the Demon race, and acts as it's representative. He is known for being a cruel tyrant and clever, cold hearted tactician, and is etremely disloyal, even to his own family and trusted comrades. He commands the Demon Army, and acts as it's Commander. He is also the only known weilder of "Pure Chaos" Magic, the culmination of all Dark and Chaotic Power.

Sable: Sable is the official leader of the Human Race, and acts as it's representative.He is known for being noble and very pure hearted, always believing in justice and sacrifice for the greater good, despite Humans being the weakest of the three races. During the first Armaggedon, he was one of the only humans to actually participate andfight alongside the Angels. He is the only known weilder of a "God Sword" in Excalibur, a weapon he received from the Creator during the period of the first Armageddon, that acts as the Ultimate Weapon.

_________________________________________­­__­_­_­__­­___­­__­_­_­__­­___­­__­_­_­_

IMPORTANT PLACES:

Heaven: Heaven is the designated realm of Angels by the command of The Creator, and is the location of White Cross Academy. heaven is a beautiful place, sure, but it's basically like Earth, except more...divine.

Hell: Hell is the designated realm of Demons by the command of The Creator, and is the location of the Demon Army being led by hades. It looks pretty much like you would expect of a place called Hell, just minus the Lake of Fire thing. Demons have decent living conditions too!

Earth: Earth is the designated realm of Humansby the command of The Creator, and is the location of...well...Human World stuff. They don't have much going for them outside Sabel and Excalibur. They have magic like Angles and Demons, but it's nowhere near as strong. At least they have the best food though!

White Cross Academy: White Cross Academy, the school for Angels training to become Demon Hunters, and led by Yume, the Angel King(She wanted to be named a King like Hades and Sabel for some reason). Located in Heaven, it's this story's primary location!

Promethean Palace: The Promethean Palace, also located in Heaven, is the actual home of Heaven's King, Yume. Getting it's name from the Prometheus Metal used to construct it's walls, it's not only impenetrable, but really shiny! It's like...the size of four Mansions put together!

The Summit: The meeting place for the representatives of each race, in the event a Summit is called. It sits just outside the perimeters of all three Realms, meaning it is neutral and untouchable ground, even for Hades. Of course, since Hades is on such bad terms with Yume and Sabel, such summits are extremely rare, and only really arise to deal with something huge.

IMPORTANT RACES:

Angels: The divine beings that descend from the first Angelic child of The Creator, Yume. Angels are infamous fror their purity of heart and White Wings, though Angels can be really big jerks just like anyone else. Angels, like Demons, posess an absurd amount of Magic Power inside their bodies.

Demons: The evil beings that descend from the first demonic child of The Creator, Hades. Demons are infamous for their back stabbing and impure hearts, innate shape shifting abilities, and causing the first Armageddon, though there may have been a pretty nice Demon at some point. Like Angels, Demons posess an absurd amount of magic power inside their bodies.

Humans: The equal beings that descend from the first Human child of The Creator, Sabel. Humans are infamous for their sheer variety in nature and weakness in comparison to Angles and Demoins despite having the most Magic Potential of the three races due to carrying both light and Darkness inside them. They only have avergae Magic Power inside their bodies.

Demis: Demis are mixtures of Humans and either an Angel or Demon, hybrids if you will. Considering how porrly the three races tend to act, Demis are very rare to see, and are often recruited as soon as possibile to either the side of Angels or Demons due to their rarity. They are best known for being extremely powerful if trained properly due to having the latent potential of a Human and sheer Magic Power of an Angel or Demon. However, the last recorded birth of a Demi was thirty years ago.
_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­__

IMPORTANT SCHOOL THINGS

Demon Bounties: When a Demon is spotted on Earth, it's estimated strength, appearance, and location recorded and placed on the Bounty Bulletin with a rank. These ranks are broken down by the difficulty of the Demon, and go as follows:

Bronze Class-The weakest and least dangerous of Demons, safe for Rookies to take on to get their feet wet.

Silver Class-The third highest class of difficulty, Demons are moderately challenging, not safe for Rookies, but still not hard to handle.

Gold Class-The second highest class of difficulty. Demons are very difficult at this level, and should be taken on with extreme caution.

Platinum Class-The highest class of difficulty. Demons of this level are on the same strength as Yume, Sable, and Hades, and should at all costs be avoided if spotted.

Hunter Classes: Similar to Demon Bounties, Demon Hunters use a class system, to determine a person's level of skill, experience, and what they are allowed to know and do. The classes are the same and represent the same things as Demon Bounty classes.

RULES

We are all big kids now, so we're old enough to know what to and not to do, right? But since i'm probably going to get a few things that would be exclusive to this Rp alone, so i guess i'll cover a few things.

1.) No, you cannot be an Angel/Demon Hybrid.

2.) No, you cannot have your character know Pure Order Magic, Pure Chaos Magic, or weild a Legendary weapon on the same strength as Excalibur. They are established as the leaders of the three races because they are as of this moment the irrefutable strongest.

3.) No, you cannot have multiple Magic Powers. That's kinda OP unless you have a GREAT explanation for it.

CHARACTER SHEET

Name

Race:

Appearance:

Personality:

History:

Magic Power/Weapon(If Any):

Allegiance: (Light/Dark)
_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­__

STORY ARCS: This is for newcomers to the Rp or people who leave and come back like i tend to. Basically, instead of reading all fifty pages if you were gone for them, you can just read this to catch up! ^.^

Introductory Arc: Everybody is introducing themselves, with heated arguements between several students, while a few...odd ones are looking at clouds out the window.

This relatively peaceful day changes when the King of Hell, Hades, appears inside the walls of White Cross, and a grand battle between Hades, King Yume, the Royal Guard, Felix, and even Ilthas ensues!

As the students all scramble to escape the fight alive, another demon appears by the name of Rei, who's unbelievably strong! now, without the help of the adults, the students must fight to survive the deadly attack from Rei! Alf and Alex, two students, hold Rei off while Aeolus takes Leon towards the entrance of the school, where they find a mysterious cloaked kid surrounded by dead guards! The Kidd reveals herself to be an experimental reject by Hades shortly after Felix appears, seemingly having dealt with Ilthas!

Meanwhile, Hades and Yume's fight rages on, and down on Earth, king Sable is preparing his steed! What is the King of Earth planning?! Rei has reappeared and is continuing her fight with Alf and Alex, even while Kidd takes on Aeolus, Leon, Draydan, and even Felix!
last edited on Jan 25, 2016 at 12:13AM

随机角色扮演 224 回复

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 151-200 of 224

一年多以前 Tiger_gaming said…
[ohhh the]
一年多以前 mcterra said…
Raydan sighed, visibly irritated. He tried his best inorder not to turn and yell at Aeolus and Leon. He looked at Kidd. "Could you be a little clearer? I don't understand. Who is THE Kidd you're talking about?" He asked.
一年多以前 shadowcon99 said…
((I'm still here! I'm just waiting for a good point to jump back in.))
一年多以前 killer24 said…
Alex was speeding through halls, he was sure that something was really wrong weird going on at the main gate, though he wasn't sure what or how he could help. "Why did he go alone? Well he was with Leon, and if he is even half of what he boasts then they wouldn't get killed instantly. Perhaps staying behind was a mistake? The guy clearly held his own against the threat, the demon didn't even pay me any mind." He growled and increased the speed almost slipping when turning corners.
一年多以前 El_Noire said…
(This'll be fuuuuuuuuun.....mwahaha!)

(We do need to finish the Hades/Ilthas Vs. Yume/Dreyden/Felix/Royal Guard fight....unfortunarely, Ilthas and Hayleen are M.I.A. At least there's still other stuff happening to keep the R.P going.)

"THE Kidd?....Oh, that's easy.....THE Kidd is the Kidd inside.....like my Shadow, Kidd's shadow, always following me around.....it never goes away." He finished with a glazed look in his eyes, a psycyotic grin plastered on his pale face. "THE Kidd knows it all....It's special....it's not just me...it's from many years ago....an ancient Kidd....the darkness that built up each incarnation...the bloods of war finally caught up....that's why THE Kidd is here..." Then his face went totally blank, abruptly, as if someone has pulled the plug on him.

"Oh, THE Kidd is back....bye bye...."

And that's when all Hell broke loose.

The Kidd's body was wrapped in black flames, and the cloak they'd previously warn burned off, revealing a skin tight black suit with glowing purple symbols all over it. The Kidd's white main flowed down their back, and their body was revealed to be that of a female's.

"Woah....you're a girl?" Aeolus muttered, not at all noticing the tremendous sufge of dark energy in the area, the wind beginning to swirl around like a tornado. This energy however, while just as dark and powerful as Rei or Ilthas, was very unstable as well, and it seemed impossible to tell what exactly Kidd was. Angel, Human, Demon...it felt like something different from them all....

"Tch...Another one? This'll be the third attack!" Leon hissed, clenching his fists.
一年多以前 mcterra said…
Raydan recoiled even before the dark energy had finished surging completely. He skipped back, taking out his other gun in the process. "I knew he or rather she was dangerous." He said as he pointed his guns "You killed all these guards. Trust me, I'm gonna make you pay."
The heavy concentration of dark energy around made him uneasy. Not because he was afraid, but because it made him angry.
"I hope dad is okay." He thought.
一年多以前 Tiger_gaming said…
The sudden surge made ayumi have goosebumps "thats rare of you" alf said in a playful manner "well you never experienced have fear dont ya?" ayumi said in a reply, then alf shook his head no then they reached the other "its the same as the last one except its unstable... Like a bomb or some sort but it wont explode" ayumi said while unsheating her both swords and approaching aeolus
一年多以前 killer24 said…
He stopped in his tracks. He felt the dark energy, it was frighteningly chaotic, unlike anything he had felt today. "What, what is that? This dark power, where did it come from?" Alex looked around trying to pin-point the location, until he finally figured out where it came from, the main gate. "Aeolus, what is going on there? Don't die just yet." He growled, while trying to get to the main gate he had gotten lost in the may corridors, and now he'd had enough. He took a few steps back and ran at a close by window, using his halberd as a pole vault busting through the glass.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 El_Noire said…
"The wind is sour again...." Aeolus noted quiety once Kidd finally descended back onto the ground. Kidd looked around with an almost bored expression on her face.

"You're all still here? What fools," She smirked, "at least those guards tried to run when they sensed my power. You, on the other hand, seem intent on fighting me....do you not feel my strength as well? You can't win at your level." Leon scowled. That other Demon, Rei, had made a fool of him once. And he would not let himself be manipulated so easily again.

"Stop talking. I'll see how strong you are when i'm burning you to ashes!" Leon shot forward, blue flames igniting around him. "Holy Roaring Fist!" He swung at her with his right fist, which had now become coated in blue flames.

"I already warned you....meaning that if you proceed to fight, even after my warning...." She vanished, "then i have no need to spsre your life." She reappeared behind Leon in the blink of an eye, chopping him in the back of the neck and sending him crashing into the ground, hard enough to shatter the concrete upon him landing.

"Leon!" Aeolus gasped, running over to help him. Oddly enough, Kidd let him do so, waiting for Aeolus to make it back to the entrance of the gate with Leon before turning her gaze to Raydan. Before she could speak to him, however, she turned her head towards the direction of the gates.

"More of you, then....reinforcements, i presume?" She questioned.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Tiger_gaming said…
Alf appeared in front of Kidd in the same speed of her "yo" he said as he appeared in a smile until ayumi appeared just behind Alf "you gonna fight in your condition?" She asked Alf and with a nod Alf drew out his two swords
一年多以前 mcterra said…
One thought went through Raydan's mind.
Eliminate the threat.
Raydan took advantage of the fact that Kidd had turned her attention to the others. He dashed forward and jumped towards her. In midair, he lashed out with his leg and kicked her in the chest.
While he was still airborne, he pushed himself off her chest using his foot and spun backward. Raydan pointed his guns at her again and fired twice.
Out of nowhere two explosions engulfed Kidd. That caused a chain reaction that produced an even larger explosion. Enough to leave behind a crater and incinerate everything in its radius.
一年多以前 Tiger_gaming said…
[I managed to attain in less than a single broken bone when riding a hoverboard *sniff sniff*]
一年多以前 killer24 said…
Upon crashing through the window he found himself falling to the ground, until he spread out his wings catching the wind keeping him aloft. "I need to survey the scene, rushing in could be fatal for both I and anyone who might live."
Alex shot high into the air, above the buildings to get a better view of the main gate. Using magic he enhanced his vision allowing him to identify people and what was happening from a distance.

"What happened? This doesn't look good!" He continued to watch hand gripping around his pole-arms, the fighting had begun and the mysterious person creeped him out, she was the one with that power.
一年多以前 El_Noire said…
"That wasn't strong enough." Kidd said lamely, revealing herself to be unharmed from Raydan's attack, save some of her suit now being burned off, though it didn't appear to bother her too much. "If your intention was to do more than unclothe me at least." Leon, now recovered, growled lowly in frustration.

"Damn it...no more of this!" Leon fired a blast of blue flames from his open left palm. Kidd stopped the flames with a flick of her finger, sending them off into the distance.

"I insist that you all stop attemoting to harm me, it's a futile effort. I do not wish for more bloodshed to befall this place. You are fools if you thknk you can win." As she talked, Aeolus kept getting this nagging feeling in the back of his mind, like he knew her somehow.
一年多以前 Tiger_gaming said…
Alf just sighed as he watched in the back "what do you think?" he said to ayumi who is waiting patiently "i dont know" she replied "just the way i like it" he said in a smile. Though it cant be seen ayumi had this feeling. Rei is near somewhere and her power isnt getting weaker
一年多以前 mcterra said…
Raydan landed right next to Leon. Kidd didn't even have a scratch. His explosions had left her unscathed. Though he had to admit such a thing was impressive, he had also expected such from someone possessing such a huge amount of dark energy.
Raydan wasn't a fool. He knew that trying to defeat her alone wouldn't be an easy task. Inorder to economize both time and energy they would've to work together.
His strategic mind had conceived a base plan already. He turned to Leon.
"Leon..." He said "Our individual attacks have had no effect on her so far. I think it would be best for us to combine our powers on this one. With the sheer burning force of my explosions and your flames we should be able to deal considerable damage. We'll have to synchronize our assaults and pour out a good deal of juice on her. I'm convinced it will make a difference"
He adjusted his glasses and tightened his grip on his guns before looking back at Alf and Ayumi "Oi you two, if you intend to help us, I think now's the time."
一年多以前 Tiger_gaming said…
"Im injured on the last one" alf said as he remained sitting "ill do it" ayumi said as she took her swords "use this" alf said to ayumi throwing one of his swords "h-heavy" ayumi said as she tries to hold the sword
一年多以前 mcterra said…
((Waiting for El))
一年多以前 El_Noire said…
(My baaaaad....came down with the flu. Stupid weather, lol.)

"Tch....to think...me, stooping so low as to team up with a commoner...." Leon muttered, before nodding. "Well, if i must, i'll do it. This Academy has been guarded by the Vermillion Family for hundreds of years. That tradition won't be broken today." Aeolus meanwhile was uncharacteristically quiet, a frown of concern on his face. This girl's wind...swirling around like a wild hurricane....he'd felt it before, but from where? The memory alluded him, leaving nothing but confusion in it's wake.

"Attacking togegher, hm? A rather basic strategy, i must say. It won't work, you cannot defeat me. Stop now, or i can't guarentee that i'll be able to spare your lives." Kidd warned calmly, almost pleadingly. Leon huffed.

"Silence yourself, Demon! Your lies bore me." He spat coldly. Kidd's eyes narrowed dangerously.

"I suggest you confirm your thoughts before voicing them, Vermillion Brat. As if i were some lowly demon."
一年多以前 shadowcon99 said…
"Leon, Step back. Vermillion or not this is an enemy you cannot fight and expect to survive."Felix said as he approached the group. Felix had finished fighting the corrupted angel and rushed from Yume's side after feeling Kidd's aura near the students. "I haven't felt an aura like this for a long time, since around the war I would guess. Tell me, who do you fight for? I don't believe it to be Hades or these children would have been dead by now, And you are certainly no demon." What Kidd was was blocked by Felix's amnesia towards the war.
一年多以前 Tiger_gaming said…
Ayumi stayed quiet holding alf's sword in one hand and hers in the other. Then alf stood up "here comes another" he said as lei appeared in front of him, wounds healed unsheating his sword "don't interfere them. We got a fight to finish" lei said. "First of all, who and what are you, you are not in the archives nor i even heard about?" alf said as he and lei took a step around forming a circle "i won't hold back so ill answer you." she said "my name is leiandra, lei for short" lei said in a soft smirk "well then lei. Let us end this" alf said "but i wont kill you. I hope you do too" lei said in a smile "fine i wont, a friendly deadly fight" alf said as he and alf clashed
一年多以前 El_Noire said…
"Oh look, if it isn't the great Felix himself. Finally decided to show yourself, hm?" Kidd asked rhetorically, before looking up at Alex. "You too up there, I can sense you. Feel free to join in anytime." She turned her attention back to Felix. "I don't give up information like that so freely, but just for you, i'll make an exception. But first, let me ask you a question. Do you remember, during the war, when Hades managed to pierce Yume's heart with his dark magic? If i recall, she was out of action for six days afterwards with an unexplainable and incurible illness."

Leon, feeling Felix's massive power alongside Kidd's, wanted to run away. He wanted to run away and never look back. To run away and not be beaten again. But his own words kept echoing in his mind, preventing his legs from moving."The Vermillion family has guarded this Academy for years. That tradition won't end today."He had to stay, had to fight for his family's namesake. He was NOT outclassed by that...whatever she was, or Lord Felix. He was a Vermillion, the highest Class under the Queen herself. He would not lose this easily.

Aeolus was still trying to remember where he recognized this power from, where he'd felt it, but the answer would not reveal itself. He'd only lived at the orphanage or in his appartment the Academy had given him when he innitially started school. He'd never felt wind so foul at School until today, which meant that it had to have been the orphanage...but they were too young to even recognize magic back then, let alone know how to use it, so when....

"There goes Ilthas, and Felix has gone to help the kids." Yume said aloud as the Royal Guard and Dreyden stood around her, weapons drawn. "Hades, Brother, surrender now." Hades snapped his fingers, and in the blink of an eye there were now six Hades in the room instead of one.

"Come now, dear sister," They all said in unisync, "did you honestly believe that the King of the Underworld didn't have a trick up his sleeve?"

"That magic power....Hades and Yume are actually fighting right now? Damn it all!" Sable cursed from his seat in his office, where he'd been supervising the newest group of Squires' training. "If only father were here to stop it this time around." His apprentice, a girl with bright red curly hair and cerulean blue eyes, kneeled down respectfully.

"Shall i prepare you steed, Lord Sable?" She questioned. Sable nodded, rising from his seat.

"Yes. Thank you, Julia." Julia nodded, quickly heading for the door.

"It is my great pleasure, lord Sable."
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 shadowcon99 said…
"It is one of the few things I can recall, yes. But only because it pains me that I could not protect her from him. What need do you have with such painful memories?" Felix's arrows summoned in front of him almost as if by instinct. But instead of the normal gold tone they had become a deep crimson almost as if the arrows felt the same pain and anger towards that Memory as Felix did. It's the only memory he has the comes directly after his missing ones. Any memory before the day Yume fell he cannot remember but that one is ever so vivid in his head.
一年多以前 Tiger_gaming said…
As Alf and lei continued, lei smashed Alf into a wall causing an hole, now outside the building they can fight freely opening their wings they both fly, clashed a few times and lei got scratched by the sword Alf is using, "good" lei said as she backed up "I wonder...." Alf said to himself with a smile "do I need to train again?" He thought, with a laugh lei spawned a small orb "dodge this" lei said as she made the orb fly to alfs direction, Alf dodged then the orb glowed and exploded near Alf "your not bad after all" lei said looking at the near fatal wounded alf
一年多以前 killer24 said…
Alex look down at the scene, the demon had returned and whatever the new girl knew about him, though he wasn't hiding. "well this is certainly getting interesting." Felix had the new person in combat, at least until something major happens. So he should turn his attention to helping Alf, he did help him before but the demon never even looked at him as a threat, and now Alf was loosing badly.
"Ah, screw it!" He held his halberd tight ready to engage the demon, deciding that it's better to help Alf survive than to get in the middle of the fight with the unknown. He held his weapon above his head like a javelin, aiming at the demon as he begun a small chant under his breath.
一年多以前 Tiger_gaming said…
Alf felt magic near alex and looked with a nod that means "ill buy time" he went ahead to fight lei "i wont hold back" he said as he dashed at amazing spped but lei dodged easily with a quick switch of swords in his hand he managed to get lei by the shoulder "hmph" lei said holding the pain, once again she made her magic power explode being pushed back alf tried to stay still then lei puts her hand in the air with a beam of chaotic power a sword appeared in her hand with reserves of more than hundreds floating around pointing the sword at alf the other floating swords did the same "now is the time" alf said to himself doing a weird fighting stance for two handed swords.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 El_Noire said…
(Yo, Alf is OP lol. He's just goin in with them swords.)

(Also, Warning, this one's a doozie!)

"Well, as you know, the two purest forms of Magic are Pure Order, held by Yume, and pure Chaos, held by Hades. These two act as the balances of the universe, keeping everything both in chaos and in order, freedom to run wild but restrained to not be reckless. Naturally, these two opposing forces are never meant to come into contact with one another, as doing so would cause a catstrophe, an imbalance of chaos and order. The magic which pierced Yume that day created just such a scenario, only on a much smaller scale." She smirked darkly as she let the information sink in before continuing.

"Now, here's the good part. When the Chaos and Order magic inside Yume collided, a sort of shoving match between the two forces started. The Chaos wanted to force out the Order, and vice versa. The thing is, the two forces were and still are of equal strength, so it was only harming her as more of her own Magic tore her apart on the inside as it fought the Chaos that Hades has shot into her. Finally, after six days of this war ravaging her body, she managed to expel the Chaos from her body, a true testament to. her will power. However, the result wasn't so clean cut. While she did force the Chaos out of her system, the Chaos did manage to pull some of her Order out with it.

Now without a vessel to contain their struggle, the Chaos and Order were mutated together, eventually transforming into it's own consciousness. So if you look at it that way, you could say it was like the hypothetical child of Yume and Hades, only it lacked a physical form. Because of this, it was unable to enter any body with it's own power. Knowing the dangers of letting it roam free, Yume sealed the hybrid inside a Medallion, and not wanting it to ever be opened, hid it on Earth. Hades would eventually be informed of this by his spies, and in order to claim the hybrid spirit for his own, stole a human baby and managed to steal the medallion from Earth, right under King Sable's nose.

Using his own powerful Magic, he bonded the medallion to the newborn baby, hoping to create the first hybrid of all three races. He succeeded, but because the human was the host body, her own peaceful and gentle personality overshadowed her Angelic and Demonic traits. Try as he might, Hades could not awaken the girl's powers. So, seeing her as a failure, he kicked her out of the Underworld at the young age of six, where she was eventually brought into an orphage and raised on Earth. She eventually did unlock her powers, but it only manifested in the form of an alter ego. The Alter Ego tortured her mind with strange memories, nightmares, causing her physical pain. And yet...." Kidd paused, clenching her chest.

I forgive you.

Kidd's face grew cold, almost dead, like her double A batteries had ran out of juice. "Enough talking. I have a duty to fulfill, and you all are in my way. Leave, or i'll kill you all." Leon's eyes widened. With all that talking, he'd nearly forgotten there was indeed battles going on all over the school. Aeolus was still quiet, his thoughts now oh Kidd's words and his own inner questions. He hadn't even registered Alex's presence.

He could feel it. He recognized this odd wind from somewhere, but where? He'd ruled out the school, but he couldn't have been able to sense magic back at the orphanage....wait....the orphanage....

"he kicked her out of the underworld at the age of six, where she was eventually brought into an orphanage and raised on Earth."

...It had to be from then, but who was she? There were no girls named Kidd....wait...Aeolus's eyes widened as he stared up into Kidd's face...was that why she didn't attack him when he'd been right in front of her, picking up Leon?....it had to be her, but....

He'd watched her be murdered right in front of his eyes. He could remember it crystal clearly.
last edited 一年多以前
Tiger_gaming commented…
is the medallion broken 或者 has a fragment? ill make alf into someone new 一年多以前
El_Noire commented…
Unfortunately no, the medallion was fused into Kidd, so the Medallion itself is inside of her. And don't worry 'bout Alf, he's fine. 一年多以前
一年多以前 Tiger_gaming said…
(So your saying and to cut things short: kidd was abducted when she was a child Because of satan wanting to fuse a medallion that contains both angel and demon powers but because of her kindness and power that can't be awakened and thus concluded as failure.... Sad)

(Sorreh ill make things up somehow XD)

"Quit holding back" alf suddenly said gripping his sword he is injured for, for all he dosent care about himself but others, "you finally noticed? Took some time indeed" lei said as another powerful surge that has a more sinister energy skyrocked through the school with a smile alf readied then he noticed the sword like shards floating around became millions, without a way to escape alf charged at lei who countered his attack.
一年多以前 El_Noire said…
(Yeah basically. Not to mention she's had a psychotic voice in her head torturing her since basically the day she was born. Yeah, Kidd's life sucked. But hey, she's got kick ass powers, and that's what's important.)
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 shadowcon99 said…
"That would explain why your presence feels close to hers and why you were able to get into heaven so easily. But you must understand no matter how tragic your story, I cannot let you pass." Felix stood directly in front of Kidd. And while he felt for the young woman Yume was all that mattered to him. "It would be a shame to have someone that has all three races and I'm sure Yume would love to have you here. But if your intent is to harm her, I'm afraid this is as far as you go."
一年多以前 mcterra said…
The whole time Raydan didn't say a single thing. While he listened to Kidd's story, he also followed up on Alf's battle. It was more than clear to him that Alf was taking a beating. He would get killed if things went on that way.
His attention went back to Kidd. Judging from the story she had just recounted, the amount of power contained in her body was scary. He wasn't scared though. He had never backed down from a fight no matter how strong his opponent was and he didn't intend to do that anytime soon.
However, he was faced with a choice to make. Either he went to help Alf or he stayed back and continued with the fight he had started.
Raydan closed his eyes and sighed.
"Enough talk."
With that, he dashed forward towards Kidd. He skipped towards her. When he got to her level, he placed his foot on her shoulder and using her like a springboard, he sprang up going up even higher. As he rose, he pointed his guns and rained explosions down on Kidd, this time even more powerful than the first ones.
Still in midair, Raydan spun around and aimed his guns at Lei, more precisely at the swords floating around her. He fired multiple times forming a barrage of explosions that engulfed the swords. He was hoping to permit Alf to fight without worrying about the swords.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 killer24 said…
His spell took longer than he planned, though he did have to change it part way through. He was going to use a spell he read about when he was young, instead he decided that one powerful attack would be better rather than multiple quick ones.
Alex's eyes glowed as he took aim finishing his chant, he threw his weapon at Lei, glowing gold it shot towards her fast and powerful seemingly cutting through the air.
一年多以前 Tiger_gaming said…
as the swords were deflected giving alf room he charged strait to lei stunned her and grabbed the halberd spun it the stabbed lei in a non vital spot. the force of the halberd was great even for alf to bbe blown back with a thumbs up pointing at raydan and alex he nearly lost conscious looking back at lei shocked, she is still standing "good, this is what i like" lei said as alf forced himself to his most limit "i got no time at all" alf said a he started coughing more blood than ever
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 mcterra said…
Raydan landed next to Alf. He looked down at him as he coughed blood. His condition seemed to be even worse than Raydan had thought. "Alf." he said "Try to recover while I fight her for now." He pointed his guns at Lei.
He hadn't lost track of what was happening the other way though.
He began firing multiple explosions at Lei in quick succession.
一年多以前 killer24 said…
Alex grimaced, the attack didn't affect her though someone redirecting it didn't help. Just who was Alf? He was tough, but kind of foolish. "One half dead, another using explosions. This demon certainly knows how to pick fights." After assessing the situation again he dived at Lie, using the explosions as cover he got close enough to snatch back his weapon before landing next to Alf and Raydan. "So, we didn't effect her at all last time, and you're no longer fit to fight. This day is never going to end, not well at least."
一年多以前 Tiger_gaming said…
Wiping blood off his mouth he sighed "thank you for considering," alf said as he breathed out "im not done yet" he continued with a fighting stance, lei's eyes was beggining to be annoyed "ill just make you unable to fight now" lei said as more sword like shards appear around them, as one propelled to raydan alf grabbed it with his left hand, with his wings stretching and lei's sword became a rapier like blade they fought again in dangerous sppeds before landing next back to them "charge you strongest attack. Ill buy you 5 mins." alf said as he charged again
一年多以前 mcterra said…
"My strongest attack huh." Raydan muttered. Of course he couldn't do that. If he did, he would wipe out the Academy entirely as well as the nearby city and maybe even more.
He could charge another incredibly powerful attack though. Enough to deal unreparable damage and maybe even kill the demon.
He held his two handguns up. Strange runes appeared on them and they began glowing like hot embers. Raydan brought the two guns together and they fused. When they stopped glowing, Raydan was holding a long-nosed magnum revolver. Its silver surface was glinting.
"Capital Purge: Demon Execution."
He held the gun up and aimed at Lei with both hands. "Out of the way Alf if you don't intend to be incinerated to nothingness." His eyes were locked on his target "You won't survive this time, demon." He said to Lei, his finger on the trigger.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Tiger_gaming said…
Lei kicked alf sending him away a few feet, stretching her handa upward a large magic circle appeared around her "instant cancel" she whispered as all threw the chaos sword straight to lei cancelling her chant. With a sigh "I'm sorry for this" lei said as she made two giant magic circles in each hand putting them.togheter "chaos beam" she said as she charged it up. Not knowing what to do alf jumped back
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 mcterra said…
Raydan frowned. "I see." He understood her intentions. "So be it. Be executed this instant, vile creature!" He said as the revolver glowed. "Shatter!" He said and fired. A powerful red beam made of pure burning magic shot out from the gun. It advanced towards Lei at blinding speed, incinerating everything in its way and leaving nothingness in its wake.
一年多以前 Tiger_gaming said…
Without a word lei fired her beam. Its pure black with a sinister energy. Obliterating anything in it's way. After the beams clashed half took advantage of what is happening and tried to slash lei but lei pushed back the beam with overflowing energy only to counter all and knock him down to the ground only to get hit by the beam raydan made "I'm starting to feel it" lei said as she is eaten by the beam "but..." lei said as she is nearly mortally wounded 'instant erase" she chanted as the beam vanished into nothingness.
一年多以前 killer24 said…
After Raydan's attack he sprang into action shooting up behind Lei. "Don't forget about me!" He attacked her with his halberd sweeping it to her side before launching her at the ground. While the beam struggle had been going on he cast another spell, this time not on his weapon but himself, it was to enhance his physical abilities. Alex didn't wait to see if she was all right, he shot straight after her ready to attack again.
一年多以前 mcterra said…
((I updated my character sheet by the way.))

Raydan had to admit he was quite surprised when she erased his beam. On the other hand he had noticed that his beam had been able to deliver almost mortal damage. That meant he could kill her. All wasn't lost yet.
He couldn't use the Demon Execution twice on a row though. He was going to need some time to pull it off again.
That didn't mean he couldn't use other attacks. The revolver glowed and began changing again. This time it turned into dual sawn-off shotguns. Raydan spun them in his hands.
"Heaven's Purge: Devil Gamble"
He held up the left shotgun. Lightning bolts descended from the sky and were absorbed into the gun's barrel.
Making sure Alex wasn't in the way, Raydan aimed the right one at Lei and fired. A lightning bolt shot out from it and flew straight towards Lei.
一年多以前 Tiger_gaming said…
Lei dodged it with ease but alf intercepted lei blocked with her sword then she saw Alex going in countering alf she threw him to Alex then charged straight to alf with her sword pointing straight. Blocking it alf's left hand twitched looking at it he saw chaos trying to go inside a wound then it successfully did.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 killer24 said…
Alf hit him like a truck, he wasn't expecting that. "Nice of you to drop by, but i think my dance with her ain't over yet. Take a breather." Thankfully he was still enchanted that he could easily push Alf off and get ready again. "You might be on you last legs, so I'll protect you. Your girlfriend or whatever would kill me otherwise." With that he shot back into the air striking at Lie, with Raydan providing cover. Hopefully Raydan could tell him and the demon apart, though his enchantment made him and his weapon glow red.
一年多以前 mcterra said…
After noticing that lightning bolts were visibly having no effect, Raydan decided to change his strategy. He pointed his left shotgun at a nearby smoke cloud. The smoke was immediately sucked into the gun.
Raydan then sprinted forward, covering the distance between Lei and him. He deployed his wings and took off. In midair, he aimed at Lei with the right shotgun and fired. A thick smoke screen emerged from the gun's muzzle and engulfed Lei.
The smoke then solidified and enclosed itself around Lei like it had a life of its own. The solid smoke encased her body and restrained her limbs.
"Go for it Alex!! This could be the final move." He said.
一年多以前 Tiger_gaming said…
"Despair" alf heard an unfamiliar voice, he looked around and saw no one "kill them all, agonize, annihilate, kill" words struck in his mind and saw that the chaos is gathering from his hand to his left eye looking at the reflection of his blade. His left eye is of a demons. "Kill them" it repeated all the words over and over countless times.... "kill?" Alf asked himself, "yes, all of them" the voice replied "fine..." alf said in a smile that covers his killing intent. "Its starting" lei said in a serious voice
一年多以前 killer24 said…
"All right, let's hope this is the end of it!" With that he shot toward Lie swinging his halberd at her, he hoped to strike her quickly and easily though he doubted it would be that simple. He was running out of energy, having to sustain his enchantment on himself drained him, plus the fighting had lasted all day.
"You're persistent I'll give you that." He brought his halberd down onto her with incredible strength.
一年多以前 Tiger_gaming said…
Lei dodged the blow but was still injured through the force, she can't fight them with Alf's current condition. On the peak of insanity. Going to alf who was stationary in the ground he noticed his left eye and tried to get closer but alf suddenly appeared in front of her and sliced through the air. Lei dodged in the nick of time.
一年多以前 killer24 said…
"You can still fight? Both you and her are just insanely strong." He was both surprised and glad that Alf was back up, though he didn't know about his current situation. He was getting worn out, even now the aura around him began to fade, his enchantment was wearing off. "Let's all finish her together, then we can help out the others."
一年多以前 El_Noire said…
Kidd watched the fight with a dull look in her eyes, as if she'd been watching the rerun of an old television show from her perch atop the Academy. The wounds, albeit minor, from Raydan's assault had also left her nearly naked. She'd used her magic to remedy that issue, but she still had no intention or want to fight them. They weren't in the way of her mission any more. As she decided to leave, having seen enough of the fight, she felt a hand grab her wrist, pulling her back down to her seat. She'd already concealed her energy, who had found her!?

"Mirai...is that you?" She visibly stiffened ss her violet eyes stared into the very serious eyes of Aeolus Winstraight.

"A...Aeolus...."

"I'm done being useless!" Leon declared, tossing away his suit jacket. "Alf, Raydan, Alex...I have a plan. It coincides with that 'finish her off together' thing you were going for."