随机角色扮演 爱情 Letters (FULL)

yumiyukifan1 posted on Jul 23, 2014 at 04:56PM
A Love story RP! No Rules! There will be 2 guys and 2 girls. If you join you can be one of the 2 guys or the girl, which is the main girl's bff. The RP takes place at a boarding school. So have fun :)

Name: Destiny Fergins
Personality: Blushes a lot, Can be awkward at times, Clumsy,
Dislikes: The smell of Grease and Oil.
Bio: She's been living with her aunt for 10 years until she went to the boarding school. Her parents died in a plane crash so she's an orphan.
Anything Else: No
 A 爱情 story RP! No Rules! There will be 2 guys and 2 girls. If 你 加入 你 can be one of the 2 guys
last edited on Jul 23, 2014 at 04:58PM

随机角色扮演 60 回复

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 60

一年多以前 heart-of_love said…
Name:Sakura Hibino

Personality: fun loving, Silly,Kind,Ready to stand up for her friends in any situation.
Likes: cooking,cheerleading, Studying and being with Destiny her BFF

Dislikes: guys who are full of themselves, getting burned with oil's.

Bio: sakura transferred to this boarding school from a different one because they didnt like her Happy-Go-Lucky attitude.

Anything Else: nope
 Name:Sakura Hibino Age: 17 Personality: fun loving, Silly,Kind,Ready to stand up for her friend
一年多以前 yumiyukifan1 said…
(Welcome)
(no problem..i jsut dont know if anyone is gonna join, afterall they want the 'full' and 'closed' Rp's to stop)
一年多以前 kittyluv57 said…
((We were supposed to cut down on the 2 - 4 player rps for a while . . .))
(told you..yet on impulse i made a character lol)
一年多以前 yumiyukifan1 said…
(xD)
一年多以前 Angel_Kiss said…
Name:Aiden O'Brien
Personality: the brother type of guy, he cares greatly for his friends, depsite being weird and all, he's usual chilled.
Likes: meeting new people, animals, music, cars(his 1966 Pontiac Grand Prix, the sweetest ride)
Dislikes: rain, thunder(baby mode, on), dark(by himself), height, ghosts and shit.
Bio: Aiden's parents are busy, busy people, before boarding school, it was 'Home-Alone' all over again, his parents decided to get a dog so he wouldn't be so lonely, but what can a three months old puppy do? That's right, nothing. He was sent to an all boys school at first, after being bullied countless times, his parents sent him to a boarding school, and what do you know, he made friends with almost everyone.
last edited 一年多以前
 Name:Aiden O'Brien Age: 18 Gender: male Personality: the brother type of guy, he cares greatly fo
(XD he's cute Angel)
一年多以前 Angel_Kiss said…
(I know right :D I thought this suited his scaredy-catish personality, but still trying to keep his cool.)
Angel_Kiss commented…
Going to 床, 床上 now~ bye guys~ 一年多以前
heart-of_love commented…
night! 一年多以前
(yea really cool xD)
一年多以前 yumiyukifan1 said…
(XD)
(..any idea who we could invite for the last guy?)
一年多以前 Firiel said…
((I'll make one.))

Name: Vincent Beauregard
Personality: Sometimes smug, sometimes fun, sometimes mean, well he's unpredictable
Dislikes: Bullies, and well.. bullshit.
Bio: A son of very rich company and he enroll himself in boarding school so he won't be spoiled. That's for short.
Anything Else: No
 ((I'll make one.)) Name: Vincent Beauregard Age: 17 Personality: Sometimes smug, sometimes fun
(Sakura:blushes*
Me:*rolls eyes* anyways lets start sometime tomorrow it's 10:18 at night here and i'm going to bed)
一年多以前 Firiel said…
((Well, good night. It's midday here.))
一年多以前 Angel_Kiss said…
(It's half pass nine in the morning where I live XD)
一年多以前 Firiel said…
((Really? almost 2.00 in the afternoon here.))
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 yumiyukifan1 said…
(Let's start )
Destiny met up with Sakura at the front of the building. She clutched her books. "I woke up late..." She said while rubbing her eyes and yawned.
一年多以前 Firiel said…
((You're early, yumi.))

Vincent laying on the top of the roof, looking up to the sky.
一年多以前 yumiyukifan1 said…
(Yup)
The bell rang and a wave of students washed in the school building.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Firiel said…
Vincent sat up. "It's time already?" He slowly stand up and then walk to the his class lazily.
一年多以前 yumiyukifan1 said…
Destiny walked with Sakura inside the school.
一年多以前 Firiel said…
Vincent walked to his locker, taking books.
一年多以前 yumiyukifan1 said…
The students were talking and grabbing books. They each headed off to their own classes.
一年多以前 Firiel said…
Vincent walking lazily to his class.
一年多以前 yumiyukifan1 said…
Destiny and Sakura walked to their classes. They both have the same classes except one, math.
一年多以前 Angel_Kiss said…
Aiden pulled up his car into a parking spot, then heard the bell, "Goddammit, Iate again... Great... Just great." He jumped out and doubled checked if he had locked his car, once that was done, he walked in.
一年多以前 yumiyukifan1 said…
The two headed to homeroom. The teacher was waiting for all the students to sit down.
一年多以前 Angel_Kiss said…
"Mr O'Brien, you are twenty minutes late, what do you have to say for yourself?" Mr Tavis stared at him, the class sat in silent, "YOLO?" Aiden gave him a 'i'm sorry, I'll bake you cookies' look, then took a seat at the back of the class.
Sakura turned to Destiny and talked to her, everyone was ignoring the teacher and talking to there friends so the teacher left sulkily like he did every day. "so what are you gonna do for the holiday that's coming up Dest?"
一年多以前 Firiel said…
Vincent sat on the back seat, so bored. "Great.. Boring lesson.."
一年多以前 yumiyukifan1 said…
"Well, I'll usually read... But are you free? We could hangout somewhere.." Destiny said while playing with her fingers.
Sakura smiled. "Dest how about we go to the Beach? i was told it's going to be hot this spring." then she thought about it. "of course..we will have to get permission to leave school grounds.''
一年多以前 yumiyukifan1 said…
"Sure, That sounds great! I can try to convince the Headmistress for permission." She smiled at Sakura.
一年多以前 Firiel said…
Vincent listened to Sakura and Destiny's conversation whole the time. "Hey, can I coming too?" He asked to both of them.
一年多以前 yumiyukifan1 said…
Destiny looked at the stranger. She blushed. "A-ah... S-sure!"
(Xd all we need now is Aiden to join in on this convo..btw how are we gonna decide the pairings?)
一年多以前 yumiyukifan1 said…
(Yup and well... hm.. you can choose yours..)
(well i like Aiden but we gotta make sure it's okay with the others.)
一年多以前 yumiyukifan1 said…
(Okay, I'll choose Vincent and sure. Is it okay with you guys Angel_Kiss and Firiel?)
一年多以前 Firiel said…
((I'm fine but I guess you need to message Angel Kiss to asking for his agreement. ))

Vincent smiled gently. "Thanks." "Wait, you're Destiny, right?"
(right..and i think Angel_Kiss is a girl..)
一年多以前 Firiel said…
((Ups!! Sorry, I only remembered that her character is male. Sorry Angel Kiss!!))
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 yumiyukifan1 said…
(xD)
"Um.. Mhm! And your name is...?" Destiny asked still blushing.
一年多以前 Firiel said…
Vincent smiled warmly. "The name is Vincent." He held out his hand.
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
(I know this was already said, but please dont make any more Full or Limited RPs please.)
一年多以前 yumiyukifan1 said…
(I know, This was my first one actually)
9o.o hello?)
一年多以前 Firiel said…
((Yumiyukifan1 never replied. So, I can't reply again.))
一年多以前 yumiyukifan1 said…
(Oops, Sorry..)
"Nice to meet you!" She giggled and shook his hand. 'Why did I giggle?...' She thought.