随机角色扮演 Tenshi Jigoku Academy

kittyluv57 posted on Jun 20, 2014 at 08:13PM
All across the globe, and even in regions neighboring our earth or even our dimension, the supernatural lurk, their very existence a secret from most of the overwhelmingly large human population. Many of these beasts, these superhuman and fae walk among the streets of mankind, their species having learned over time how to take human form. Some are peaceful, some are violently carnivorous, while other beings remain entirely neutral. You can find creatures of a variety of alignments, shapes, and sizes at the grand old Tenshi Jigoku Academy.

The massive grounds of TJA's campus float through the clouds, hidden in plain sight via enchantments. The Academy is the home to hundreds of supernatural beings, where they are free to flaunt their powers and give in to their true natures without fear of having to hide from the oblivious human masses below. This is not to say there isn't plenty else to be afraid of in the great halls of the Academy, for almost every species gets a free ride, even the ruthless, the criminally insane, and the blood thirsty. Students are free to wander to their heart's content, and have access to the school's wide variety of services and entertainment, but while you'll have plenty of free time, you'll find the grounds are constantly flooded with chaos galore! Prepare to have to fight for your life, to get wild, meet friend and foe alike and explore! Welcome to Tenshi Jigoku Academy!

School features, and info, please read
*being a school, Tenshi Jigoku has a wide variety of classes and education to offer, ranging anywhere from simple math to necromancy. Just request a new class, and it will be made. However, unless instructed otherwise, these classes are not entirely necessary. While it is recommended, Tenshi Jigoku is slightly less of a school, and more of a safe haven for all sorts of supernatural creatures
*the Scholarship is a tradition at TJA that is said to have been in motion since its creation. Every semester, a scholarship is sent out in a black envelope to 13 random humans. If they accept, they are transported here by whatever supernatural means we decide, whether they be aware of the supernatural, or entirely oblivious. This keeps humans going as apart of the school population. They are not told that the school they are going to is supernatural until they arrive.
*while it is true that Tenshi Jigoku is a school for all ages, there are still age limits. If you arrive as a child you are not allowed to begin taking classes, or allowed most student exclusive privileges until the age of 12. And if you are over 18, you no longer take classes and must sign up as a teacher.
*the academy has five floors which include classrooms, a huge library with millions of books, an infirmary, 2 pools, 8 different gardens, an ice cream stand, a bar, a gymnasium, a cafeteria, and hundreds of other both necessary and bizarre facilities.
*a new store has opened up on floor 2 this year called Cloud Cuckoo. Cloud Cuckoo sells all sorts of magical wares, mainly for the convenience of the academy. There are spell books, amulets, and many, many enchanted and occasionally cursed items sold there.
*there are also 500 dorm rooms, located on floors 3, 4, and 5 of the west wing. Each dorm is built for two, and all are co-ed. You are assigned a dorm room and a roommate randomly when you arrive. Only staff members can choose their room number, and if they want a roommate or not.
*the school grounds are enchanted, so if you stand outside you will not feel the place moving. But the grounds are susceptible to whatever weather the Academy is experiencing. The inside of the Acdemy is always unaffected.
*the school will often change locations. From time to time, it will hover over one place in particular. During these times students are allowed to leave the school and explore the mortal world, as long as the make it back safely in time for the school to change locations.

Rules and regulations:
*no god mod. While there will of course be plenty of fights on campus, if you use excessive god mod your character is.pretty much forfeit.
*you must ask if you want to be a staff member/teacher, so I can check if the spot you want is already taken. Of course certain jobs can have multiple spots like cooks, maids, nurses, etc.
*no one liners! You must use least four sentences per post!
*GRAMMAR. CHECK IT.
*any sexual content must be merely implied, and low detail.
*other mature content such as blood, Gore, and swearing is allowed.
*you can choose any kind of species you want, from a werewolf to a time-traveling human. However, if you use an uncommon species, or you make up your own, you must put a description of that species in your character's profile.
*this is rp is meant to be well-rounded with a little bit of everything, so feel free to explore and have fun!

Required character information
Name:
Age: (both real age and appearance age are mandatory if needed. For instance, if you are 628, but your body is that of a 14 year old, then you would be in the third year.)
Race/species: (remember to give a description of your species if it is not often used, or if you made your own. You can of course be a human who was sent a scholarship in a black envelope, who most likely has no idea this is a supernatural academy.)
Year: (unless of course you are a teacher. Remember, year 1 is age twelve, and year 7 is age eighteen. If you are over eighteen then your character must be a teacher.)
Position: (staff only)
Personality:
Biography: (please make it a decent length.)
Powers/abilities:
Other:

Characters so far:
Pandora Lilianna Sanguine (corrupted soul, 5th year) - kittyluv57
Henri Millard Lefevre (human, 5th year) - peterpansbff
Sakura Blood (unknown, English teacher) - heart-of_love
Gyuken Shadlaw Rosene (half Angel, 5th year) - riku114
Ash Heartbreak (elf, P.E teacher) - heart-of_love
Alaska Mildred Cavallero (silver/nekomata, 4th year) - kittyluv57
Niniane (microz, 5th year) - kittyluv57
Kristoph Volken (werewolf, 1st year) - wantadog
Ralden Coris (`cursed` human, 2nd year) - riku114
Akira Yukinre (feasune, 1st year) - riku114
Kanike Mayorn (feasune, teacher of ability combat and control) - riku114

last edited on Jun 26, 2014 at 02:16AM

随机角色扮演 138 回复

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 138

一年多以前 kittyluv57 said…
Name: Pandora Lilianna Sanguine, sometimes addressed by her few friends as Panda or Lily.

Appearance: picture

Race/species: corrupted soul. A person with a malfunction in their soul, causing them to have irregular abilities, In this case resulting from the fact that she is half phantom.

Year: year 5

Position:

Personality: Pandora is a bit of an oddity. She is what could be considered a horror movie girl, always in the shadows watching and lurking. She doesn't really like talking, and much prefers listening to others talk and enjoy themselves than participating herself. She would much rather curl up in the dark with a good book. However, Pandora is curious. Extremely so. It doesn't take much to interest her, she loves learning as much as there possibly is to learn. She enjoys taking things apart to find out how they work, and this doesn't just mean machines. She sometimes takes apart books to look at the binding, and snaps apart tree branches to inspect the wood, and dissecting animals is a great interest of hers. Having lived all alone near a graveyard most of her life, it's not a surprise that she harbors a love for the undead. Things such as blood, ghosts, corpses, and death don't phase her, in fact, it's close to impossible to scare her with anything. However, living alone also meant that her social skills aren't exactly the best. She finds it nearly impossible to carry on a conversation. She does treasure her friends, but sometimes this makes her come off awkward and clingy. But she has shown she can be very mature and understanding. She harbors a love for all things cute. However, her definition of cute can relate to pretty much anything, including things that most would find to be horrid.

Biography: Pandora's mother was named Daisy, and she was what was known as a phantom. A spirit that was given special permission to return to earth in physical body, in order to discover the cause of her death, and check on her family and friends. This was done alot easier than she expected. But Daisy honestly enjoyed being back on earth. She loved seeing nature again, socializing, and checking up on friends. Instead of going back to the underworld like she was supposed to, she stayed. She eventually went against all rules, bought a home, and tried to live as a human again. After falling in love, and getting married, she pretty much forgot she was far from human, and was in reality a spirit from the underworld. This would have consequences.

Daisy tried to conceive for months, and she was believed to be sterile. So it was a huge joy and relief to her when she discovered she was pregnant with a baby girl. But before she was even born, the baby had problems. In pictures, you would often see what looked like a faded figure, another child in the womb. Daisy, who had long forgotten who she truly was, was bewildered by this. In truth, this was because the girl would be half phantom. Her soul was already unstable, and separating from her at random times. She was born a healthy little girl, and was named Pandora Lilianna Sanguine.

From a young age, Pandora was different. She was quiet, and almost never made a sound, she never even cried. She had strangely morbid interests from the age of three. and not only that, her hair and eyes were very odd. Her hair started at dark purple at the top, and faded into pink, while her eyes were lime green with pink irises. At the moment, her powers of the soul were unknown. Until one day when she as five, her parents walked in and found her seemingly dead. Her skin was grayish, and she wasn't moving. But on the floor, giggling and playing with toys, was a slightly transparent version of their daughter. When they saw her, she laughed, and was absorbed by Pandora's body. It was then that daisy remembered everything about being a phantom, and realized this was her fault. Her husband was horrified, and the town had plans of death. So Daisy packed up her stuff, grabbed Pandora, and fled.

Their new home was right next to graveyard, and Pandora enjoyed it there. Her obsession with the dead was a bit overwhelming, but it was natural. When she was seven, she began to demonstrate an ability to summon the dead. They would often come to her when she couldn't get what she wanted. So when this happened in public when she was 11, the secret wad found out yet again. Daisy was desperate. She remembered long ago hearing of Tenshi Jigoku Academy long ago when she first came to earth. So Pandora was signed up, and sent away. She's now spent five years here, and is in year 5.

Powers: resulting from the fact that she is half phantom, Pandora can manipulate her soul separately from her body. This allows her to change her appearance in any way possible. She can also separate it entirely from her body. While in this state, Pandora is just like a ghost. She can posses things, turn invisible, etc. She can also read the souls of others, meaning she can look into your soul and see your thoughts, feelings, and species. This can be mistaken for mind reading. Also because she I'd half phantom, the dead are like her family. She can summon them to do her will. That glowing book in her hand she calls the guide the underworld, it contains all the ghosts she can summon.

Other: Pandora loves reading, the dark, ghosts, horror, blood, bright colors, what she calls "cute", and learning about everything she can.
last edited 一年多以前
 Name: Pandora Lilianna Sanguine, sometimes addressed 由 her few 老友记 as Panda 或者 Lily. Age: 16
一年多以前 peterpansbff said…
Name: Henri Millard Lefevre

Appearance: Pic

Race/species: The rare, the extraordinary....oblivious human!

Year: 5

Position:

Personality: Henri is quiet. He's a bit of an old soul, wise, keeps to himself. He doesn't mind people, but he would rather hide in a book than strike up a conversation. Henri has always had a certain shyness about him, so he's managed to keep a low profile in regular schools. In classes though, he doesn't pay much attention. Daydreams, sleep, or the temptation to read often overcome him, and he's so quiet that the teachers don't really notice it anyway. Henri doesn't mind being nearly invisible to others; he actually quite likes it. Henri can be found curled up in a cozy corner, reading mystery novels and sipping a mug of tea. On the small side of height, Henri can find almost any nook-and-cranny to spend his time in, or hide from those whom might tease him. The bullies never get far though, for Henri is good at keeping a stoic face and tuning things out. He makes bullies feel bad. Some people will find it surprising that he can sleep almost anywhere, as long as it is comfortable, and no one knows of his fondness for drawing, or occasionally dancing.

Biography: A small town in France is what Henri called home for a long time. His father was an Englishman whom fell in love with a kind lady in rural France as he was researching his heritage. The two soon got married.

As an only child, Henri often raced out to find friends, but he wasn't good at playing games, and his head was always in the clouds. Over the years, books became his friends. This concerned his father, but his mother kept insisting on giving Henri books to read. And things were content.

At the age of twelve, Henri's mother died of tuberculosis. She'd been sick for a while, but the doctors did not realize how serious her case was. Henri and his father remained in France for two years before finally moving to London, his father's home city. It was hard on Henri, for he had next to no understanding of English. A year later, just as he was starting to get used to the language, his father came to him one day with a letter.

"Oy, Henri! I found something you might want to see..."

"Père?" Henri asked as his father handed him an old letter. 'Tenshi Jogoku Academy', it read. "What... what is...?"

"I was going through our old things and found it. It's about two years old, around the time your mother...ahem..."

"Mère..." Henri said sadly, nodding his head in remembrance.

"I was so distraught that I forgot to give this to you, sorry. Do you want to open it?"

"Oui. Together..."

His father contacted the school board of Tenshi Jogoku Academy, pleading for his son to get back in. He thought that London was a bit to big for his son, that he had more trouble fitting in. He wanted Henri to experience a different environment than a bustling city, even the small town he had grown up in. And with the school being so prestigious, he thought his son would thrive there, learning things in the language in which he is comfortable, learning incredible things...

Thankfully, Tenshi Jogoku Academy accepted, and Henri Levesque was enrolled the following year, which brings us to today...

Powers/abilities: He doesn't have any power, as far as he is aware. But, he can give quite the glare to tell people to bug off when he's reading a good book. Hiding is another good ability... And he can read at college level? In French, that is. ^^;

Other: He can't cook to save his life.
 Name: Henri Millard Lefevre Age: 16 Gender: Male Appearance: Pic Race/species: The rare
一年多以前 kittyluv57 said…
((Thanks for joining! I spent alot of time working out the details and such, I was worried no one would join.

Since he's a human, he won't start out on school grounds. He'll start on earth, and a teacher will be sent to retrieve him by some supernatural means.))
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 peterpansbff said…
((Of course!! Anything for my twin, haha ^^ I was looking through the forums, and this one caught my eye. You worked so hard on such a cool plot, so I wondered why no one was joining! They're no fun :P

And okey-dokey! Sounds great. Will you be playing the teacher? Or should I just write him/her in? Either is fine by me :) ))
一年多以前 kittyluv57 said…
((It doesn't matter who plays it to me. If others join, and one makes a teacher, then I can ask them to send their character to pick him up. You can still make a teacher though, if you want to.))
一年多以前 peterpansbff said…
((Okay ^^ Let me know if you wanna wait for others to join in, or if you wanna get the ball rolling ;) ))
一年多以前 kittyluv57 said…
((I'll wait for a while, and if no one joins by tomorrow we can start! :) )))
一年多以前 heart-of_love said…
Name: Sakura Blood

Appearance: waist long blue hair with blue eyes, is almost always wearing a white button up shirt, grey vest, jeans or a skirt with knee high boots and a watch on her right wrist.

Race/species: still haven't figured it out yet

Year:

Position: english Teacher

Personality: Sakura may seem strict but she loves her students with a passion and will do anything in her power to help them out,Being a girl just out of the school, she knows how it feels to be weighed down with a lot of homework, so she tries to give the least possible amount she can. Sakura's kindness lets he be a teacher most people like, but they also don't like getting on her bad side seeing how she looses her temper and will do anything to someone, including throwing them out a window on the highest floor of the school.

Biography: Sakura grew up thinking she was a normal human, then she got a letter from the school saying she was magical, her parents were surprised because they never had magic blood in there veins, but then again she was adopted, Sakura is fluent is Japanese because she would always watch japanese movies, when she enrolled into the school she started learning french and she learned how to control her power's. better then even, though she still had a occasional slip up, like she flooded the dorms third floor, and made a tree grow in one of the school's swimming pool.

Powers/abilities: Sakura use's cards and a staff, Sakura's staff takes the form of a small key, but when she wants to use the staff she says" Oh Key of Clow, power of magic power of light surrender the wand, the force ignite, Release!" and the key turns into a staff, she use's cards like the jump card, which allows her to jump really high, or the wendy card, when she use's the windy card a woman made of wind appears and does what she asks just like a lot of the other cards.

Other: she love's cooking and on a good day will bake a batch of cookies for her class.
 Name: Sakura Blood Age: 19 Gender: female Appearance: waist long blue hair with blue eyes,
一年多以前 peterpansbff said…
((Exactly what I was gonna say!! I'm serious! XD

Welcome, heart-of_love! A teacher who knows French and can cook, that's perfect! ^^))
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 kittyluv57 said…
((This is why we're twins XD

Thanks for joining heart! Just try not to god mod with using all those different cards, Kay? ^^))
last edited 一年多以前
(no prob, and i'll try not to god mod ,just let me know if i start to.)
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
(I might join tommorow just because its been a while since I saw an rp where people actually put a lot of effort into abilities and bios.)
一年多以前 kittyluv57 said…
((Alright, thanks! I've been getting into a habit lately of doing long and detailed personalities, powers, and bios . . .))
(can't wait to start ^.^ hope this dosent die quickly like all the other rp's im in..this is the only rp i have left XD)
一年多以前 peterpansbff said…
((I have faith in this one >:3 But tomorrow. Me tired =w=))
(yea tomorrow sounds good)
一年多以前 kittyluv57 said…
((And one more note: there is one spot open for the headmaster of the school. This will basically be the person who started the school, runs the place, helps with most classes, etc. All that stuff that a headmaster would normally do. Just only play this.person if you're ready to play a well-rounded character with alot of power, who pretty much controls the school.))
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
(Im going to join but being this is my 9th rp and the fact that in 4 of my rps, my replies go to a page long at average *due to my many characters* I will not be replying quickly

Making a character, oh and by the way, I dont do personalities because they just dont turn out as planned if I write it out)
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 kittyluv57 said…
((It's fine. I usually label personality as an optional choice on my rps anyway. I'll just ask the others to go slowly.))
last edited 一年多以前
(you know this rp is the first time i made a post that long XD, i just had so many idea's for my teacher you know)
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
Name: Gyuken (Gyu) Shadlaw Rosene

Appearance: PIC

Race/species: 1/2 Fallen Angel 1/2 Human

Year: 5

Biography:

Gyu was born and left at the foot step of some random person's home at the age of 3 weeks. He never really got to know or remembered his birth parents but that never actually bothered him and he never knew why it didnt. The house that Gyu was left at was a young lady's house who, at the time, was 21. She had long red hair, bright blue eyes, and her name was Rienna.

Rienna took Gyu in and became Gyu's mother. For a first time, basically single parent, Rienna served her role very well, even if it didnt last long due to Gyu's mind and body that was going on super speed through the baby and toddler stage. By the time he was 3 months old, he was walking just as good as any 5 year old would and by the time he was 6 months old, he was able to talk fluently with the vocabulary of a 6 year old. By the time he was a year old, he had already begun reading small children's books and by the time he was 2 1/2 years old he was reading 100 paged chapter books.

At that time, he could be easily written off as a very gifted young boy though when he was 4 and in Preschool, he began to pull out a different type of 'gifted' things. He began to pull out some magic-like tricks and his fitness was beyond the human's level of being gifted. He was able to lift things that adults would need at least two people as if it was just a feather. At the age of 5, Gyu even began to grow his wings, which if he thought about it, would retract.

Despite the oddness of this, Rienna still took care of him, though they moved out to the rural area to avoid him getting any shame or hate for being different. In the rural area, there wouldnt be too many people and it would be a significantly more calming life. The two of them took up work on a small farm and Gyu was home schooled. Rienna had gone through school and college well enough to be able to teach the basic elementary stuff very well and even a little afterwards. Because of this teaching, Gyu really did excel in the academics and was easily 2-3 years ahead of most people his age and in reading, he was easily reading 12th grade books in 3rd grade. On the farm, he quickly learned plenty on plants, how to identify them, how they grow, and even how to use his abilities in a very beneficial way. At the age of 8 he was managing most of the farm easily on his own. At the age of 7, he began to go hunting as well for meat and hides rather than purchasing them and became pretty well rounded in academics, physical work, and combat abilities.When he was 8, he tamed a wolf which became his hunting partner

When he was 12, he stopped being home schooled and returned to a middle school now that he had control over his abilities and knew a good time to use them versus a bad time to use them. Still living in the rural area, this middle school wasnt very large and didnt have many people though it would suffice. He made a few 'friends' though he never really bothered to take them home or go to their houses and he just didnt like talking and hanging out with people much, that with the exception of Rienna. He continued his middle school career and then began his high school career remaining the antisocial mama-boy he was keeping his impressive knowledge of the academics, impressive skill in physical work, and scare powerful combative ability.

One day after school, 14 year old Gyu agreed to go to one of his friend's house after Rienna telling him he should and his 'friends' constantly asking him too. It was fun and he ended up spending the night over, though to him, that was nothing to him and was only memorable because of the event afterwards. He came home to a dark house, which wasnt very odd because he had stayed out late and it was suggestible that Rienna had probably fallen asleep by then. Though what had bothered him was the chill he felt when he walked in, a bad feeling that he couldnt simply ignore. He threw his bag off to the side over by where the shoes were kept after taking off his shoes. He didnt turn on the light being darkness wasnt ever a bother to him and he sometimes even saw better in the dark. After giving a large deep breathe in and then out, Gyu headed towards the kitchen to get a drink and maybe snack to get rid of that eerie chill he got when he entered. There was one thing he found on his way to the kitchen that did the exact opposite. Blood. He knew blood when he saw it, after all, he was a hunter. For the first time in a long time, Gyu had been instilled with worriment and fear. He made his way following the trail of blood into the kitchen, slowly and a bit shakily.

What he saw then was nothing he would ever forget. Laying on the floor of the kitchen was a cold corpse, pale and drained of blood and any form of life. Red hair laid across the floor around the corpse, only to be brought to a brighter red from the blood that it sat in. The counters and the walls were splattered with blood and a one happy picture, from when he was 8 and Rienna was there with him for a family photo, was barely even recognizable with the red blood that covered over it. Looking down at the corpse, even with the stab wounds and the lifeless body, Gyu could easily tell who it was. This was Rienna and he knew it couldnt be anyone else. He covered his mouth too keep him from gagging and possibly screaming even though no one would be able to hear him in the area they lived it. He didnt do either but rather fell to his knees and began sobbing. The one time he leaves her side. The one time he isnt home. The one time when he wasnt there for her. If he were there, he could have fought off any intruder, any murderer, anybody! He could have killed the person who had killed her if he had to. He sat there sobbing for 30 minutes before he felt two arms wrap around his neck in a light hug. His head jolted around to see who it was to see no one there. W-was it his head? Right when he was about to dismiss it as just his head, he heard a faint whisper as the feeling of a hug returned.

'Gyu' the whisper called out. Gyu turned and looked as the hug feeling faded though the voice remained. "Whos there?!" he called out, his voice muffled by the sobbing tears. 'Gyu! Its me. Your mom' the voice whispered in a soft tone. Gyu was speechless, he couldnt speak. He wanted to call out to her. Recognize the he could hear her. A faint shape of a ghost began to form as the voice spoke again with the exact voice of Rienna 'Im sorry. I didnt want to leave you alone like this. Im sorry.' Gyu quickly got up and tried to hug her only to fall pathetically to the floor as the ghost began to vanish "Mom!" he called out 'Im sorry. Good by-' Rienna said as she vanished on. "Mom! Mom! Come back! Mom!" he called out and repeated many times to get no response from the empty kitchen besides his own echo. After a 30 minutes of calling out, he gave up and returned to his sobbing that lasted for hours in the pool of blood. Just before dawn he cleaned up and changed his clothes before leaving out at dawn.

For a year he had set himself out to hunt down the killer even with the little to no leads he was given. He had managed to steal police reports on the case which managed to hint him in the right direction of who it could have been, but it barely seemed to scratch the wide possibilities of who it could have been. With the amount of stealing of police records, forcing random people along with other criminals to talk, and the violent means he sometimes took to do so, he ended up getting a bounty on his head as a 'dangerous crazed boy seeking revenge'. Along with that, rumors on how human he was also came into question. A year after that, one of the men who had easily gave him everything he knew, suggested him to Tenshi Jigoku Academy and take a break there. He spent a month longer on his search before he considered it again to take a break from his search and return to school in a place where he would fit in. He signed up and later came to attend Tenshi Jigoku Academy

Powers/abilities: As someone who is half fallen angel and half human, he is born, half dead. This allows him to be able to see and speak to spirits. Also, he is able to sprout out two black wings that allow him to fly. With his energy he is given from being half dead, Gyu is able to use black magic, manipulate darkness, and have an unnatural amount of endurance and strength.

Other: He is new to the academy this year and is still adjusting to being around people again. Still, he does enjoy playing instruments, including singing, and nature.
 Name: Gyuken (Gyu) Shadlaw Rosene Age: 16 Gender: Male Appearance: PIC Race/species: 1/2
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
(XD Kitty, is that decent enough of a length for a bio?)
一年多以前 kittyluv57 said…
((Yeah, that's good XD

I'll start us off later, watching anime.))
(Riku that bio made me cry *wipes tear's* so sad)
Riku114 commented…
XD Thank 你 一年多以前
一年多以前 kittyluv57 said…
((I must heartless or something. Well, I'll start us off.

For peterpan, I've changed the beginning setting a bit so that a teacher won't have to be sent to get him. He'll just be waiting in the same place as the others.))

It was a seemingly normal town, on a seemingly normal day. While slightly overcast, it was fairly nice out. People were treading the sidewalks, carrying on with their normal business without a care in the world. Everything as fine. But if you looked closely, you would see something different.

There was a particular alleyway that had been enchanted so it was invisible to the mortal eye, and expanded with charms to hold hundreds of people. In here, it was now huge, and flooded with students. These were all the students that were either just coming to TJA for the first time, or had returned to earth for the summer. This was also convenient for the humans that had accepted their scholarship, now no one would have to be sent to fetch them.

All the students who were laughing, talking, and catching up with other students were waiting. At any minute now, around ten of the teachers would be sent to open up portals on the walls. These portals would transport them to the school grounds, where they would finally be free until the opening ceremony.

Leaning against the wall a little ways from the others was a strange looking girl. Her pink and purple hair, and green and pink eyes made her stand out from the rest. She had large silver bag that was glowing purple over her shoulder, and a scowl on her face. So many people, and all the loud noises was really starting to make her nervous.

Pandora had gone back to mortal lands this year to visit her mother, whom she hadn't seen for five years. While it had been nice to see her again, she hadn't really enjoyed it. It was awkward trying to connect with a parent who had sent you away years ago without even a goodbye, and now was begging for you to come see her again. They hadn't even been able to stay in one place for very long, Daisy was now being shunned by both humans, and those in the underworld alike. Glancing around, Pandora sighed.

"Honestly, they couldn't think of a better way to take us to the school?"
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
(Dont worry. I wouldnt cry from that bio either. I have not once cried from writing, book, or movie/TV show before)

A 16-year old boy with black hair that went down to his chest and a small red portion of hair in his bangs sat on one of the rooftops that created the alleyway. This was Gyu. He was avoiding most of the people at the moment. It had been a good 2 years since he had actually talked to someone with small talk or the intent to befriend them. It had been a good 2 years since Rienna was murdered. He had a whole 2 years of hunting one man down with a murderous intent and the one time he decided he would try having fun with another person, the most important person to him was killed. He looked down at the students. They were all happy talking to one another. He sighed. It didnt help that he never once was very social or enjoyed small talk and hanging out with people.

He pulled out a small note book and a pen and began to write in it. This was just a little notepad he wrote in while trying to ignore society or not be noticed. He also had books to read but with two years of doing this, you ran out of books pretty quickly. Over the two years, he had read many book and written many many notebooks full of writing along with traveling a large part of the continent. He muttered to himself as he wrote

Gyu: Back to being part of society huh........
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 kittyluv57 said…
((My friends and family always tell me I'm heartless, since I've never seen or read a single thing that made me cry. And when people die, especially in anime, then I always laugh for some odd reason . . . ))

Pandora eventually stepped forward, and sighed. She'd had enough of standing around, she wanted to actually do me thing worth her time. But was there any way to do that without interacting with the people around her? Suddenly, she had an idea. Sitting down, she carefully unlatched her silver bag, and pulled out a big Brown leather book, which was glowing an extremely bright purple. Bright enough that it had shone through the bag. Inside were hundreds, maybe thousands of names, in a language only those from the underworld could understand.

After turning a few pages, she selected a name at random, and ran her finger along the name. The name instantly tuned gold.

"Peto ut vetias, awake!"

In a swirling of black powder, a randomly chosen spirit had appeared. To everyone else, mortals and supernaturals alike, merely a black mist had appeared. But in Pandora's eyes, each one was unique, and took the form of how they used to look on earth. She looked up at it, and whispered quietly,

"Just cause some trouble. I'm bored."

In a flash, the spirit was off. Tripping people, knocking their hats off, pulling hair, and dragging other's stuff around the floor. Pandora watched with an amused little smirk on her face, as slight ensued, and people ran around confused as was causing trouble.
( i just noticed..i'm the only teacher so..i'ma make another one!)

Sakura was leaning on a wall, waiting for the moment when she would be told to open the wall. She could see a lot of new face's, as well as old one's she knew well. she would be known to her student's as Ms.Blood, seeing how she wasn't married and couldn't be called Mrs.Blood.

some of the students were nervous, some were loud and talking to there friends, and some where just sitting there a annoyed expression on there face's. a girl of at least 16 with pink and purple hair, and green and pink eyes was nearby and muttered something about a better way to get to the school and All Sakura could do was laugh.

"what's so funny Sakura?'' another teacher, Ash Heartbreak asked as he walked over to her. "oh hi Ash." sakura remarked forgetting what it was that was so funny. "is it almost time to open the gates?" ash was cut off when someone set a spirit loose and it was causing chaos. "sorry Sakura." he raced off.

"he's stupid." sakura sighed.

Name: Ash Heartbreak

Appearance: gold hair/gold eyes

Race/species: Elf

Year:

Position: Physical Education( P.E)

Personality: Ash is kind, but also really bold, he can be rather quiet at times unless your slacking then he will yell at you to move faster, keep going ect. He can make friends with almost anyone because he's a good person.

Biography: Ash grew up on a small farm with his dad and mom, being a only child he worked on the far until it was time for school, then he was always playing a sport, basketball,football,baseball you name it, then he got a letter from the school and he quickly agreed, now he's a teacher and loves teaching.

Powers/abilities:he's very quick and has really good aim with a bow.

Other: n/a
last edited 一年多以前
 ( i just noticed..i'm the only teacher so..i'ma make another one!) Sakura was leaning on a wall, w
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
(KITTY! THATS ME TOO! I LAUGH AND SMILE WIDELY! Its weird.)
一年多以前 kittyluv57 said…
((I know right? Like death note for instance. Every one goes on about how sad it was when L died. And then there's me, when that scene came I laughed like a maniac, and then smiled the rest of the episode. And then afterwards I took some time to reflect on what exactly was wrong with me.))
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
( I might make a teacher later )

Gyu looked up from his book as some of the students began to panic. He let out a faint sigh and looked over at Pandora before looking away once again. There were some mischievous ones at this school werent there? That was to be predicted though he supposed, after all this was a school full of people with special abilities. Of course there would be people who miss use them. Gyu jumped down from the roof and landed perfectly fine without even using his wings. The gates should be opening soon. He looked around at the mass amount of people around him now. Maybe he should try talking to one of them, though they all seemed buddied up with another person. Some had friends from previous years. Some came with friends. Some had just become friends. Then there was him who just really didnt trust people and didnt really like talking to them much anymore, even if he did want to talk to someone.
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
(BRB going to the gym)
(hurry back )
一年多以前 peterpansbff said…
((Well...My friends make fun of me for crying during everything... Disney movies included. Just the other morning I was sobbing as I read a manga... Characters mean a lot to me >.>"))

And then there was the boy who sat on the ground, oblivious to everything.

Henri Lefevre leaned against the wall of the building, scarf billowing in the wind, a steaming thermos beside him. His nose was buried in a book, and he didn't plan on tearing his eyes away from the pages any time soon. He didn't even hear the commotion around him.

He did this a lot: hide a book and avoid conversation. It wasn't just because his English skills weren't good. He was simply quiet.

Whilst most of the other students chatted excitedly, he would glance up now and then, dusty brown hair waving slightly. His gray eyes would take in the world around him until they accidentally made eye contact with someone else, and then he would retreat to his pages once again.
heart-of_love commented…
me to 一年多以前
一年多以前 kittyluv57 said…
((Bye.))

Pandora decided that was enough for now. With a snap of her fingers, the spirit was back at her side. She stared at it quietly, this one reminded her of her father.

"That's enough for now. We don't want to cause complete chaos, do we?"

The spirit nodded, and disappeared with a burst of that same black dust. The name in the book went back from gold to black ink, and she shut it carefully. She stared quietly at the words, `The Guide To The Underworld` plated in real gold on the front. This book was like her best friend, she didn't know what she would do without it.

Although it was cruel, Pandora didn't really think of her mother and father as family. She had been born into the world because of her mother's selfishness, and it was due to her foolishness that she was shunned in the mortal world. But the spirits of the underworld, those were who she considered family. She didn't belong here, her soul would forever belong in the underworld.

As people began to calm down, Pandora slowly backed into a shadowy corner, where no one else was standing. She carefully lay down on the ground in a little ball, so that her body wouldn't get trampled. And with a small popping sound, she separated her soul from her body. The skin of her physical body turned a sickly grayish color, and she shook her arms out in relief. Staying in that body for a long time made her soul feel cramped.

She instantly soared upwards, until she was just above the rooftops. Just a transparent version of herself floating far above everyone's heads.

"It's much nicer up here . . . And quieter too."
Ash frowned when he noticed that the strange black mist vanished. "huh.." he rubbed the back of his head with a shrug before going back to his post, forgetting that he left Sakura waiting for him to come back.

Sakura watched as Ash walked away and out of sight, before her eyes landed on a boy with his nose in a book, leaning on the side of one of the buildings. Sakura had a feeling that this boy was a human, and she quietly made her way over to him. "hi there." she said as she got near him, and she leaned on the wall.

"what's your name?" Sakura asked keeping her eyes on his face.
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
(So we have two heartless and two criers here. Interesting *catching up*)
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 kittyluv57 said…
((There's going to be a war . . .))
一年多以前 peterpansbff said…
Henri unwillingly pulled himself away from his book with a jolt and glanced up at a blue-haired lady beside him. Was she a teacher...?

He nodded back a small greeting, not knowing what to do until she asked him his name.

"Oh... Je...My name is Henri," he said slowly. "Et vous?...Ah, sorry. And you?"

sakura noticed that he spoke french, and she was still learning that language. "i'm Sakura it's nice to meet Henri." she smiled "i'm the english teacher you can call me Ms.Blood." she added noticing he was really nervous. "are you ok?"

sakura felt like she was talking to much, but he was just so quiet and nervous she felt like she had to make sure he was alright.
一年多以前 peterpansbff said…
((A very interesting war indeed XD))

"Nice to meet you...too," he replied with a small smile. "And I am okay. Merci. I am usually quiet..."

He gave a small sigh and glanced about at the crowd around him, closing his book and placing it on his lap. "So many people, no?"
Sakura gave him a small smile in return. "yea there's quite a bit of people..." she then turned her eyes away. "you seem really lonely..." she said voicing her thought's.

Ash stood watching all the student's wondering why they weren't told to open the gate's yet.
一年多以前 kittyluv57 said…
((I'll signal the opening of the portals. For now, please don't get too far ahead. They'll probably open after riku gets back.)
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
(Im waiting for the gates to open, and I did just get back)
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 kittyluv57 said…
((Of course, just after I post it you come back. LOL.))

Suddenly, there a huge rushing sound, like a huge blast of wind was rushing through the alleyway. Everyone instantly backed against the opposite wall. The brick wall in front of them began to warp, and ten large swirling black holes opened up. A single teacher stepped out of each one, and one stepped out in front of the others.

"Alright, listen up! Everyone find a portal, and line up in single file behind it! There's enough room in each one for two people, so we'll be sending you through in pairs. Line up!"

Chattering and laughing, students began to line up behind the portals. Each teacher took a place in front of a portal, and began to send them through in pairs. Pandora sighed, and was about to fly down from the roof, when she stopped.

"Where's my body? And my bag?"

After searching for a moment with her eyes, she froze. A portal had opened up right in the corner she had rated her physical body and bag in. They must have been sucked through when it opened. At this rate, both her body and bag would be crushed, and if either one of them were . . .

"Oh no . . ."
Riku114 commented…
XD It was almost the exact same time 一年多以前
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
Gyu sighed and got ready to get going........ Wait wait........ What did they say? Sending in pairs? Surely there would be some random person without a buddy to go through the portal with...... Or maybe there was an odd number of people and he could head in alone........ But either way, what if the portal were to malfunction and they were sent off into some other random place and he would be alone....... He supposed that wouldnt be too bad, but if it was somewhere foreign that would be........ And if he was trapped with someone else, he would be stuck with someone else. He sighed in his mind. He was thinking this through too much. Gyu took a look around for someone to head in with.
(is this ok?)

sakura gave Henri a small smile before shouting. "ok everyone who dosent have a partner come over here." She called as a few student's looked around lost and confused.

"hey Sakura." She turned her head and saw Ash holding the funny color haired girl from earlier. "she almost got sucked into one of the portals." he said . in reply Sakura just sighed before sending the pair's through the portals.

"i feel like where missing a few students.." Sakura muttered spotting Gyu. she quickly glanced around looking for someone to partner with him, She had figured that girl and Henri could partner up, with a sigh she walked over to Gyu seeing how there were no other student's, she would go in with him.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 kittyluv57 said…
Pandora turned herself visible, so that she was now only slightly transparent, just floating there. Now what? If her body and book got crushed her life was pretty much over. Neither of then were replaceable. Her body especially, if she lost it she would never be able to live the same again. Half panicking, she began looking around wildly. This wasn't like her, to start freaking out like this. At the moment, it seemed like her only choice would be to find someone to go through the portal with. She lowered down slightly, starting to unconsciously mutter to herself.

"Just look for someone, anyone who doesn't have a partner. You can't lose your body and book. Just find someone to go through with."

Pairs were now starting to be sent through the portal. If she didn't hurry both would be trampled.
一年多以前 kittyluv57 said…
((They should honestly be panicking a bit, without her soul she looks pretty much dead XD))
(true....wonder how i should do that........oh! just a short post for now XD)

Ash couldn't help but notice the girl he was holding was awfully quiet. "hey" he gently shook her, her head just rolled back and forth on her shoulder's. Ash,being stupid because he know's nothing about medical stuff, started panic and yelling out about a student being dead. "She's dead! Help!"