随机角色扮演 Ushihori Academy.

Riku114 posted on May 14, 2014 at 04:50AM
Welcome one and all to Ushihori Academy. The academy where you will be able to learn and excel in subjects that come to your interest. We have the top notch teachers and a wide variety of classes and clubs to satisfy any student's ideals! We have many dorms so every student will have their own dorm unless asked by the student! Come on and join our academic venture!

~~~~

Within Ushihori Academy there is a hidden ranking of students. They are called the Arene Ranking Students. These students to most are just the 'gifted' students which most assumed meant they were naturally smart. What they really meant by 'gifted' were these students had special abilities that set them away from the rest of the regular humans. The Arene are not seperated from the average humans besides the small ARENE sown into their uniforms and that they have a extra special class. Ability training. There are multiple types of Arene that are listed below.

Arene Types:

Mental: Mental Arene have abilities that tend to warp the senses, read minds, or have telepathy with other people. They may also have a psychic ability and tend to have a higher IQ or learning capability than any other Arene type and human.

Physical: Physical Arene have abilities that boost combat abilities like increased speed or strength. They have better endurance than most and can do things most people can not. Also this can go from transforming limb into weapons to transforming into things to just a stat boost.

Magic: Magic Arene have abilities that are much like a mage. They cast spells, binds, summons, and barriers. They may have the ability to control an element to add onto that basic.

Link: Link Arene have abilities that link with an item or weapon. These Arene use items which unlock a powerful power or skill. These Arene rely on this item for their power and tend to have only one item. On rare occasions, Link Arene have 3 items but nothing more.

Special: Special Arene are a very rare type of Arene. These Arene have abilities that are so great they do not land in a category. When a Special Arene comes around they tend to serve as the leaders or star members of not only the Arene but also the school in general.

~~~~~~~~~~

Rules:
~No Godmodding
~No Killing a Character without Permission
~Violence is allowed for Arene though the existence of Arene are to remain a secret from most average humans
~No sex. Romance in moderation is fine.
~Avoid one liners (dialogue is fine)
~Timeskips with majority approval
~Only 10 Special Arene are allowed
~Be Respectful to other rp-ers
~Have Fun!
~More rules may be added as seen fit

~~~~~~~~~~~

Character Profile:

Name:

Grade: (7th to 12th)

Appearance:

Human or Arene:

Type if Arene:

Ability if Arene:

Bio:

Other:

Characters:

Arene:
Kazuro Mayorn (Riku) Special
Tyrin Moore (Riku) Magic
Merli Peterson (kitty) Special
Arceus Fornithri (Time) Special
Ren (Angel) Link
Alex Nightwalker (heart) Physical
Charlotte Woodmoon (Sparrow) Mental
Dustin Woodmoon (Sparrow) Mental
Isabel Mathis (fang) Link
Luna Everheart (kitty) Special
Nare Yori (Riku) Special
Alona Manson (Dream) Link
Norah (Dream) Magic
Caden Spire (Riku) Mental
Melinda Ash (Kitty) Mental
Shana Scarlet (Dream) Physical
Misaki Takumi (Dargox) Special
Talon Nasir (fang) Physical
Kalea Mycris (GMRS) Special

Humans:
Nash Souken (Onix)

Staff:
Raynes Mayorn (Riku) Principle/Creator

Other:
D. Gray (Time) Link Arene

Clubs:
Student Council
Student Disciplinary
last edited on May 18, 2014 at 03:42PM

随机角色扮演 761 回复

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 761

一年多以前 Riku114 said…
Name: Kazuro Mayorn

Grade: 10th

Appearance: PIC

Human or Arene: Arene

Type if Arene: Special

Ability if Arene: Unrealistic Ideas~ The ability to negate aspects of reality (more detail will be seen as rp ticks)

Bio: Kazuro has been raised around the academy ever since he was young due to his father being the principle and creator of Ushihori and the Arene Rank. He joined the academy in 7th grade and since had taken a loving to use his abilities more than he had taught himself to. Also he has held the name of Student Disciplinary since 8th grade which was quite a shocking thing to happen. Though since, he has done a remarkable job to the point where the school doesnt have much of a rule problem anymore.

Other: Head of Student Disciplinary and is the son of the principle and creator of the academy

(If Wanta or Cyrus ever come by, Yes, I do love the Disciplinary Council)
last edited 一年多以前
 Name: Kazuro Mayorn Age: 15 Grade: 10th Gender: Male Appearance: PIC Human 或者 Arene: A
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
Name: Tyrin Moree

Grade: 12th

Human or Arene: Human

Type if Arene: Magic

Ability if Arene: Along with the typical Magic Arene abilities, Tyrin posseses the ability Dakudoragon, Dark Dragon, where Tyrin manifests and manipulates the shadows into a dragon like energy of darkness. With this he may be able to summon but this needs a deal of darkness as a source. Also the plain energy dragons (non summoned) can go up to 4 dragons at once

Bio: Tyrin was invited to the academy in 8th grade when he was noted all as a Arene. Like most Arenes they were sought out for. Tyrin was never good in the academics but when it came to physical work outs and fighting you would find him acing through everything. Because of his lack of skill in knowledge, learning, and memorization makes him not the best spell caster but he is very good with his Dakudoragon.

Other:
 Name: Tyrin Moree Age: 17 Grade: 12th Gender: Male Appearance: PIC Human 或者 Arene: Hum
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
Name: Raynes Mayorn

Grade: Principle/Creator

Human or Arene: ???

Type if Arene: ???

Ability if Arene: ???

Bio: ???

Other: Father of Kazuro
 Name: Raynes Mayorn Age: ??? Grade: Principle/Creator Gender: Male Appearance: PIC H
Riku114 commented…
ah mystery characters 一年多以前
一年多以前 kittyluv57 said…
Name: Merli Peterson

Appearance: pic

Type if Arene: special

Ability if Arene: she can enter her own strange, personal demension at will that she simply calls Mundanis (details as the rp moves on)

Bio: Merli was always strange. She was smart, and could talk and read like a four year old at the age of two. One day, when she was about three, she began telling her parents about a strange world called Mundanis. She told them about how she went there at night, and about all the adventures. Her parents dismissed it as some child's fantasy. As time went on though, it became more serious. She was slowly becoming obsessed with this "fantasy world". She began saying that she had brought friends back from Mundanis. She talked to these "friends" constantly. Her parents began to worry. When she was brought to a doctor, they couldn't diagnose her, nothing was wrong with her brain. For the moment, they settled on the possibility of schizophrenia. When she was eight, she walked up to her parents and said,
"I like Mundanis better than this world."
A few days after that, she went missing. After three days of desperate searching, she was found playing calmly in her room. When they asked her where she had gone, she simply said, "I was in Mundanis with my friends." Her parents were desperate. They heard about Ushihori, and its special ability classes, and brought her there. It was then that it was discovered that Mundanis was not just an imaginary world: it was another dimension.

Other: she often says that her heart necklace is the key to Mundanis. No one knows what she means by that. Also, her pink hair is natural. Not many people know what her abilities are. Sometimes she wonders if it even classifies as an ability, so she prefers to leave it alone.
last edited 一年多以前
 Name: Merli Peterson Age: 15 Grade: 10th Gender: female Appearance: pic Human 或者 Arene
一年多以前 Time_Master said…
Name: Arceus Fornithri (four-nigh-three)

Grade: 12th

Appearance: Look at the pic

Ability if Arene:
She can control all types of Energy,
this would include Heat, Light, Sound, Plasma ect.

Bio:
The person who quietly gets through school, she occasionally talks to someone, and she usually stays in the Student Disciplinary office, though no one really knows what her powers are except herself of course, Kazuro also knows she can control Light.

Other:
She is the Vice-president of the Student Disciplinary
 [b]Name:[/b] Arceus Fornithri (four-nigh-three) [b]Age:[/b] 17 [b]Grade:[/b] 12th [b]Gender:
一年多以前 Angel_Kiss said…

Name: Ren

Grade: Head of Arene training

Appearance:

Human or Arene: arene

Type if Arene: Link

Ability if Arene: link with Excalibur.

Bio: Little is known about her, she travels around until she came upon the academy, before she became a trainer she just wondered around the school.

Other: .....
last edited 一年多以前
 Name: Ren Age: her mid twenties Grade: Head of Arene training Gender: female Appeara
Riku114 commented…
Im sorry, but no, the ??? is mostly because he was the principle 一年多以前
Angel_Kiss commented…
Ok, I'll change it 一年多以前
一年多以前 heart-of_love said…
Name Alex Nightwalker.

Grade: 12

Type if Arene: Physical

Ability if Arene: fast, strong

Bio: Alex was pretty much a normal person, until she found out she was a Arene. she always liked to run and one day she was facing a girl from a school who won over 20 track metals...and Alex beat the girl by about two laps, causing everyone surprise, that was in the 7th grade. then in the 8th grade she was sent to the Academy and became good friends with Kazuro.

Other: she loves running, weather its from her older brother or its just for fun. if she's not running around the track, she's studying or practicing her hand to hand combat. and shes kinda british so she has the accent.

(i'll make her brother later ok.)
last edited 一年多以前
 Name Alex Nightwalker. Age: 16 Grade: 12 Gender: female Appearance: pic Human 或者 Arene
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
(Note: The Amount limits for specials will probably change depending on how many people join and how many Arene are created)
一年多以前 Time_Master said…
Name: D-gray ???

Grade: ???

Appearance:

Ability if Arene:
See that stick he's holding? that thing allows him to see anywhere, any-when. so you can't really lie to him.

Bio:
This smuck barely is seen at the academy, he's either on the roof of the place, in the principle's office, walking through the hallways, or sitting in his office, there's a rumor going around the place, that the reason he's here because the Principle is a friend of his, and he's hiding from some people. He's been seen talking to Arceus before.

Other:
He's hiding at the school from a government group that believes he is a Psychic, Raynes and D-gray were childhood friends.

The scar you can see on his eye was something that government group put on him to identify his by face. that's why he barely is seen.

D-gray doesn't actually know this, but he is the uncle of Arceus, Arceus does know though
last edited 一年多以前
 [b]Name:[/b] D-gray ??? [b]Age:[/b] 54 [b]Grade:[/b] ??? [b]Gender:[/b] Male [b]Appearanc
一年多以前 BlackSparrow said…
Name: Charlotte (Charlie) Woodmoon

Grade: 11

Human or Arene: arene

Type if Arene: mental

Ability if Arene: Telepathy is what she is best at, but she can manipulate the senses some and she can kind of read minds. Her hope is to excel enough to figure out Telekinesis

Bio: She lived on the streets until she was found and brought to the academy in 7 grade. She excelled in Telepathy, she had always been very good at it, but she wants to do more and be more powerful. She doesn't like to talk about her past much, just that she wants to do well in the academy.

Other:
last edited 一年多以前
 Name: 夏洛特 (Charlie) Woodmoon Age: 16 Grade: 11 Gender: female Appearance: pic Hu
一年多以前 BlackSparrow said…
Name: Dustin Woodmoon

Grade: 12

Type if Arene: also mental

Ability if Arene: He specializes in Manipulating the senses and reading minds, he isn't very good at telepathy

Bio: Look to his sister's....except he was found when he was in 8 grade. And he is super protective of his little sister.

Other:
 Name: Dustin Woodmoon Age: 17 Grade: 12 Gender: male Appearance: pic Human 或者 Arene: A
一年多以前 fangfan7 said…
Name: Isabel (Izzy) Mathis

Ability if Arene: She can control water and air

Bio: N/A

Other:
last edited 一年多以前
 Name: Isabel (Izzy) Mathis Age: 16 Grade: 11 Gender: female Appearance: pic Human 或者
一年多以前 fangfan7 said…
((This is her item))
 ((This is her item))
一年多以前 onix11 said…
Name: Nash Souken

Grade: (7th to 12th) 9th

Appearance:(pic)

Human or Arene: Human

Type if Arene:

Ability if Arene:

Bio: Nash is just a normal student. He was accepted into the academy as an Arene because of an error on his transcript. He is now getting ready for his first day.

Other: He is the oldest of two siblings and has a happy normal life.
last edited 一年多以前
 Name: Nash Souken Age: 14 Grade: (7th to 12th) 9th Gender: male Appearance:(pic) Human
一年多以前 kittyluv57 said…
Name: Luna Everheart

Grade: 11th

Type if Arene: special

Ability if Arene: she can summon the magic of the stars.

Bio: Luna grew up near the academy, and always dreamed of going there. She was seemingly entirely normal, except for her strange obsession with the night sky. She loved star gazing, and went outside at night whenever possible. She had a secret though. Luna had been granted a special power. Although each star appears to be just a ball of fire, at the center of each is a source of power. Luna had the power to call upon a star, and harness its power for a short amount of time. Only one at a time though. After practicing for years, she had learned to harness each power for as long as she needed it before it faded. However, her parents were shocked to hear of this power. They couldn't understand it, no one could. Her parents took her to learn at Ushihori in hopes to learn more about her.

Other: she can see the stars even during the day, when no one else can see them.
 Name: Luna Everheart Age: 16 Grade: 11th Gender: female Appearance: pic Human 或者 Arene
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
(Angel what ability is unlocked due to the link with the Excalibur?

Also fangfan, I may be the only one who thinks this, but its not all the elements right? Thats a bit overpowered to me.

Everyone else, your characters are good.

Im increasing Special amount to 10)
一年多以前 Time_Master said…
(yay!)
一年多以前 fangfan7 said…
((No it's not all the elements, I just couldn't decide yet which one I wanted it to be...but I'll make sure to decide shortly.))
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
Name: Nare Yori

Ability if Arene: Demonology~ This comes in a set of minor abilities. He has slightly increased speed and strength though nothing compared to that of a physical arene and he has a paralyzing glare that puts foes that are either inferior to him (in views of both him and the foe) or scared into a short two minute paraylisis. He has the ability to posses someone and can shapeshift into a demon wolf.

Bio: Nare since he was born always showed to be quite abnormal. As an infant he did not cry even once and always had snake-like eyes with a fearful glare to them. As a toddler he remained the same eyes and remained to be pretty quiet. At the age of 5 he took an odd obsession with knives and he didnt have any 'friends'. This was when he began to worry his parents and they began to bother him trying to figure out what was wrong and to help him. A year later no results were found and out of the blue killed his own parents with the "no particular reason" as he has always claimed. For the next 8 years he would become a well noted serial killer in the police books with little to no data found on him, not even appearance. At the age of 13 he joined the academy in 7th grade as an Arene where the principle had open arms even though knowing the past. Since then, he had been tame for the most part with the exception of a few occasional splurges. He goes by this idea of his "We are born superior. School rules dont apply to us and nor do the laws of mere humans".

Other:

(This will be my last Special unless something calls for me to need more)
 Name: Nare Yori Age: 16 Grade: 10th Gender: Male Appearance: PIC Human 或者 Arene: Arene
一年多以前 Time_Master said…
((when do we begin?))
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
(Ill start it sometime tomorrow probably)
一年多以前 Time_Master said…
(allright then)
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
(Im sorry if I dont end up replying quickly.

Southern california is having record breaking heats and San Marcus is having a fire tornado (pyrocane) and a 10,000 acre fire in San Diego. For the past week the average temperature has been at least 100 F at noon.

Its so darn hot)
一年多以前 kittyluv57 said…
((Man, I wish it was like that here. The highest it's gotten is in the high sixties. I'm tired of the lukewarm weather, mother nature!!

By the way, are we starting soon?))
一年多以前 BlackSparrow said…
((I feel for you, we had a series of really bad fires a couple years ago and even last year. And while I hate that it snowed a good foot and a half here two days ago, I'm relieved there are no fires at least))
(at least you guys have things going on, it's just sunny and warm..nothing special here!)
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
(Im going to give my friend one more day to join

And no. This weather is hell. None of you want this)
last edited 一年多以前
(well i'm going to bed because it's ten at night here, goodnight ^.^)
Riku114 commented…
................ 你 live in California, Washington, 或者 Oregon......... It was 10 forty 分钟 以前 here too. 一年多以前
heart-of_love commented…
Arizona i was rounding to ten it was 更多 like 9:48 一年多以前
一年多以前 kittyluv57 said…
(It's 12:20 a.m. here, I usually don't go to bed until 2:00 - 3:00 . . . . Insomnia . . . .)
(ah poor Kitty.)
一年多以前 Time_Master said…
(X3 Kitty, listen to this, i once attempted to stay awake for 2 weeks, i was successful, but i felt completely and utterly horrible, i also did collapse from exhaustion at the end, but what I'm trying to say is: GET YOUR SLEEP, it's very important to your health!)
(i tired that once..didnt last more then three day's because my mom kept hounding me XD)
一年多以前 Time_Master said…
(i managed to do it without my sister annoying me, though my parents live next door, they did tell me to get sleep... i regret ignoring them...)
(i can tell, i feel bad for you)
一年多以前 Time_Master said…
(you shouldn't, this was like... a year and a half? maybe 2 years ago)
(oh..well i feel stupid now lol XD)
一年多以前 Time_Master said…
(i feel stupid for attempting it, X3 and i feel more stupid for succeeding at it)
一年多以前 kittyluv57 said…
(Believe me, I try to get to sleep. It always feels like something is forcing me to stay awake. But, on nights when I have something to do the next day, I at least try to get to sleep before midnight.)
(...i had that feeling for about a week right before christmas a few years back)
一年多以前 xXDreamWriterXx said…
Name: Alona Manson

Ability if Arene: Scythe:Summons any creatures, slices anything with ease even things that can't be cut. Pocket watch: Stops time around her for a certain amount of time. Collar: Unknown

Bio: Alona has always been a bit strange. She cuts things just because, falls in love super quick, go to dangerous places to experience the danger and even enjoying the screams of a person. The only person who can actually keep her under some control from going on a cutting rampage is her best friend, Norah. Alona was abandoned as a baby by her parents and was picked up off the street by strangers. They raised her and taught her everything she knows but now, she wants to further knowledge about her skills by going to the academy and get better.

Other: Super rare for her to get angry and she is always smiling even when attacking.
 Name: Alona Manson Age: 17 Grade: 11 Gender: Female Appearance: pic Human 或者 Arene: Ar
Name: Norah

Grade: 11th

Type if Arene: Magic

Ability if Arene: Control over all forms of water. From mist to solid ice. She can even control the water within the human body but not very well.

Bio: Not much is known about her except she is close friends with Alona and has no parents or siblings. She was dragged to the academy by alona against her will.

Other: Norah can be a bit of a troublemaker. Not as much as Alona but close enough. She likes spending time by bodies of water or in high places.
 Name: Norah Age: 17 Grade: 11th Gender: Female Appearance: pic Human 或者 Arene: Arene
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
(Im not allowed to stay awake anything after 11 pm and I end up sleeping at 1)

Name: Caden Spire

Grade: 9th

Human or Arene: Hard to answer. Just read bio

Type if Arene: Mental

Ability if Arene: He can see into the memories and minds of those around him and edit them to his liking. He doesnt have telekinesis though no can he create illiusions

Bio: Caden was original a regular human boy that enjoyed playing videogames, pranks, soccer, and reading. He had normal friends and top notch grades. He breezed through elementary school as the fourth best student, the other three were Arenes to-be, one of which was a good friend of his. The two of them joined Ushihori Academy together, he as a regular student and she as an Arene, special student. After three months of school, one of the other Arene 'saved' her by killing her because she had let a human know of the existance of Arene, that human was him, Caden. Its not like they were going to let Caden walk freely away with the knowledge but there were no orders to kill Caden as well so he was let go for the time. It wasnt like Caden was just going to sit by and let it be so he went straight up to the principle with anger and in the end resulted in Caden being a guinea pig for making regular humans into Arene by science. Because of such he lacks most of his memory though including his old, now dead, friend.

Other: Hes the first 'guinea pig' and which is a secret to the Arene members
last edited 一年多以前
 (Im not allowed to stay awake anything after 11 pm and I end up sleeping at 1) Name: Caden Spire
一年多以前 kittyluv57 said…
Name: Melinda Ash

Type if Arene: Mental

Ability if Arene: extreme telekinesis, and warping the senses.

Bio: Melinda is Merli's cousin on her mother's side. She and Merli are extremely similar. Both were only children, both were misunderstood, both were taken to several doctors. Melinda's parents divorced soon after she was born, so she grew up with just her mother around. Melinda was born with telekinesis, and it was extreme. Very extreme. Anytime she was in a room as a child, objects would fly everywhere. Her mother had to resort to moving all her things to a separate room, while the room she slept in had only her crib. At the age of four, after a childhood of being isolated from physical objects, she discovered she could control the objects when they began to fly around. It was hard, but she could do it. Overtime, she learned to control it. Although it's still powerful and hard to control, and will act up when she experiences strong emotion. Then, when she was seven, she discovered her second power: warping the senses. This too was very powerful, but easier to control than her telekinesis. She often used this power to get what she wanted, when she wanted it. Unlike her telekinesis, her mother didn't know about this power until she started going to Ushihori. Melinda met Merli when she was nine, and they became each other's first friends. Merli has even taken Melinda into Mundanis a couple of times, although that's unknown to everyone.

Other: no one besides Raynes and Kazuro know that Melinda and Merli are cousins, or even that they're friends. Melinda is the only one who has ever understood Merli's power to a full extent. And, Melinda is the only one in the entire school who knows that Merli's full name is Meridith.

Name: Melinda Ash Age: 16 Grade: 10th Gender: female Appearance: pic Human 或者 Arene: A
(when are we gonna start?)
一年多以前 BlackSparrow said…
(((I can't wait to start....and I might also add more characters later))
(Can't we start now?)
(waiting on Riku cause he said one more day..and it's almost the end of today..we got a few more hours here.)
一年多以前 kittyluv57 said…
((When's the end of today in Riku's time? It's 10:39 over here.))
last edited 一年多以前
(idk it's 8:42 over here)
一年多以前 Riku114 said…
(Me and heart of love have the same time. Im a Californian. I was trying to get my other friend who is new to rping to join but yeah. Im going to start it off, just lets not get too far ahead alright?)

Raynes sat is a poorly lit principle's office going through his Arene profiles through a hologram projection in front of him. All the Arene's were his dear special members that were his favorites, nothing any principle would openly admit though, and the Special 10 were his favorites of the Arene, one of which was even his son, Kazuro also known as the head of the Student Disciplinary He tossed the apple in the air and caught it before taking a bite. Arene were not regular humans, in fact, their differences were huge.

~~~~~~~~~

It was the end of the day for most human students and the time for Arene to head to their last class of the day. Day one, Class one. There were some new members to the Arene Class that seemed quite nervous and out of place, though they would surely adapt in, and then there were the returning members that were plenty of comfortable there. This class wasnt a very formal one being quite a lot of the Arene couldnt and some times wouldnt be stood over by teachers which made it pretty lax.

Kazuro was here quite quickly and he hoped onto one of the tables to sit on top of. He sat waiting for the others to come. Of all the students in the Arene, he was a prominent member being he was not only a special but also the principle's son and the head of the Student Disciplinary that kept both Arene and normal humans in line where they were

Tyrin was taking his time to get to class like he normally did which usually caused him to be late. Though as to be suggested, no one really was forced to attend class nor be on time and in the end it was all up to them whether or not they wanted to try to get a good grade or not. Besides the grades, which even if you didnt attend at all you would get a B in, it was a good place to find those like you. He yawned and bend to take a drink from the drinking faucet.

Nare walked in at an average time of any person when going to a class. He was the type that hated being stood over and tended to skip all classes but this one due to them all having teachers that stood over him. It was accepted though and he even got the principle to alert the teachers not to bother about it, though this was more for their own good rather than Nare's wish. He tended to have the occasional urge to kill as it is and something that irritated him would activate it easily

And last but not least there was Caden. He was sitting in the corner of the room twirling a pencil between his fingers. Over in the corner he seemed like nothing more than a shadow and it wasnt clear if Caden has been there before Kazuro or not. It was hard to notice him and in the end, Caden was a quiet type so it didnt tend to help his case. He was like a shadow that didnt belong while at the same time belonging.

(PS: Time period, technology is slightly more advanced than it is today

Note: Any of you guys can make the Student Council Pres or any other club that you may like)