马达加斯加的企鹅 你 Guys Are Killing Me.

67Dodge posted on Apr 17, 2011 at 08:08AM
I just got back from going to the Trinity Bridge, realizing that this club is killing me, spam me, spam me, delete me, flag me, report me, that's all I'm getting for being a good fan to the show. Now I lie in tears continually, wondering why the hell does everyone hate me, all that listens to me when I'm sad is myself, a keyboard, and a chair. I don't get your luck guys, I'm a poor guy, and then to have my heritage made fun of is just mean. How come I'm so mad all the time?I joined this stupid club, that's why. Everyone wants me to die.

马达加斯加的企鹅 24 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 xDark_Angelx said…
I'm sorry that you do not have a good life offline, but please don't feel that way. Not everyone hates you-I certainly don't.
一年多以前 hanz1192 said…
smile
Yeah and certainly not us, like what Kowalski said, you are being psychosomatic, you believe everyone hates you, therefore you get angry easily. Cheer up.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Penguinangel said…
Lately it seems like every other time you come here, it's to say this whole thing again. I REALLY wish that I could do something to help you, but no one here has the power to stop other people from being jerks. And anyone who's gonna bother to read this and comment is just gonna say the same thing, that they like you and feel aweful that people are treating you poorly. Honestly, you continuing to bring the matter up isn't going to make you feel any better. It'll just keep the whole thing fresh in your mind.

Dude, NO ONE WANTS YOU TO DIE. If being here really makes you feel that crappy about yourself, no one's forcing you to stay. Now don't get me wrong here, I really don't want you to leave. But if this site's causing you to feel like that, then maybe it's better if you do leave. I really don't know what else to tell you.
一年多以前 Icicle1penguin said…
surprise
I DON'T WANT YOU TO DIEEEEEE!

You need something to boost your self-esteem! Something you can be proud of...

Those meanies out there, Forget them! They're idiots! (no offense) Focus on the people you like you!
一年多以前 Sandrei said…
What she said
一年多以前 mixmaster15 said…
^Yeah! Exactly! 67Dodge, you are an AWESOME dude! You have stinkin awesome ideas, your RP with me is HILARIOUS, and I certainly don't want you to die. If you did, there goes one of my BESTEST friends...<=(
一年多以前 skipperfan5431 said…
smile
NONE OF US WANT YOU TO DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im really sorry about all these meanies that keep screwing with you, but don't beat yourself up about it. You still have pleanty of people who like you!
一年多以前 Sandrei said…
sunny
You need to come to terms with the fact that this world is full of freaking jerks, (ohhhh yes, I KNOW what I'm talking abaut :/) but you should also remember about those who are fond of you and who always give you support! That's the only thing that matters! :) So cheer up!
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 EppofangirlXD said…
DUDE what's up with this? WE don't want you to die, and if you actually TAKE YOUR TIME TO READ EVERYONE'S COMMENTS and just LISTEN TO WHAT WE ARE TRYING TO TELL YOU, maybe you'll feel better and actually REALIZED SOMETHING. WE are here to TALK ABOUT POM not about YOURSELF. It really does seem like every other time you go on this spot, it's to moan and groan over everyone being mean to you, WHICH IS NOT TRUE. Plllleeeeeaaaasssseeee act happy, and everyone else will be happy, too!
一年多以前 dsprtpenguin said…
It's okay to have haters, dodge. It's just a sign that there are people out there who love you and support you till the end. Don't give a single care on what people say negative about you.

This is your life, not theirs. Who are they to tell you to die? You have the power to stand up for yourself and resist them. Don't let their comments get to you, fight back the power they have by ignoring them. They'll get weaker.

And seriously, we don't want you to die. :(
一年多以前 67Dodge said…
smile
Well I guess so.... Thanks guys.
一年多以前 Icicle1penguin said…
sunny
SMILIES! :D
一年多以前 67Dodge said…
smile
Hehe..... Thanks!!!
一年多以前 dsprtpenguin said…
(:D))
一年多以前 SJ_waddles said…
What!? I don't hate you! I don't think anyone does!
一年多以前 SPKR689 said…
oh!!! sorry about leaving my knife in a bad place :D wont try to leave it there again.

now who is killin you? not gonna lie, i dont see you here much so i wouldnt know.
一年多以前 67Dodge said…
big smile
You guys are right, I shouldn't feel bad about myself.
一年多以前 Kowalski355 said…
big smile
no, no one should hate you. Theres nothing to hate about you! You shouldnt feel bad about your self.
一年多以前 penguin014 said…
heart
I DONT WANT U TO DIE WAT ALL OF THEM SAID!!!
一年多以前 Blue_Vanilla said…
big smile
i think those guys who spam you just a wandering trolls around here. no, i don't want you to die. you're an awsome person ^^
your fanfiction is radical. and the last time i RP with you, it was epic.
一年多以前 67Dodge said…
Thanks guys, you know, I should take this forum down and replace it with a POM forum!!! ^^
一年多以前 thespikedturtle said…
smile
Nobody on here truly wants you to die, and anybody that does probably deserves to die themselves. I went through some of your comments, a couple were a little judgemental, but nothing serious.

But seriously, you're just making it worse. You don't need to let some website affect you like this. There's gonna be mean people in the world, and if you don't learn to just harden up, it's only going to get worse for you.

So I hope life gets better!
一年多以前 quasomeness said…
smile
Don't worry, 67Dodge. I think you are an asset to here. And for those who hate you, it's their problem. Just focus on the people whom you are friends with.
一年多以前 Spi_Kat_Penguin said…
Awwww, I don't want you too die! I love your heritage, it's different! It's interesting! People who make fun of you or spam or whatever, they deserve to die! And you need to not let that get in your head, just move on, pretend it never happened! Report them and say they spammed you for spamming you!!!