马达加斯加的企鹅 The Hottest Boys?Girls From POM And Alpha And Omega

Jhoman12 posted on Apr 14, 2011 at 11:33PM
I Posted This For A Reason So Comment What you think

马达加斯加的企鹅 10 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 skipperfan5431 said…
kiss
Duh! Skipper is the hottest guy from POM flippers DOWN!! He has all the qualities in a male that we females are looking for......well...mabey not the paranoia stuff though...but still! XD
一年多以前 Jhoman12 said…
blush
@Skipper Fan Yeah I Know Skipperfan5431 you Looki God Sith skipper up on you (Blushes) Sorry i Said that
一年多以前 KowalskiTheLich said…
As I said on the cute girls forum, why is Alpha and Omega here? Either way, as I am a boy myself, referring to any of the guys as 'hot' would likely be frowned upon and/or ridiculed XD
一年多以前 Penguinangel said…
We saw the first forum you posted, Jhoman. There's not much of a difference between "the hottest characters" and "the cutest characters". I really don't think this needed another forum.

EDIT: And I also agree with KowalskiTheLich. Alpha and Omega really doesn't belong here, either.

But to not be a total party-pooper, definetely Kowalski and Skipper. X3
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Jhoman12 said…
angry
Look i just posted for..you know for a reason and i know A&O Dodn't Belong here just wanted to post it
一年多以前 Kowalski355 said…
smile
Kowalski. Simple.... for me anyways.. Kowalski is the 'hottest' guy on POM for me. XD p.s. i really dont care that A&O dont belong here.. lets all just forget it and leave it alone, okay?
一年多以前 Penguinangel said…
hmmm
@Jhoman: Okay, I know I've been getting at you alot, but I'm really not trying to. Seriously, I HATE to seem like the bad guy that doesn't let anyone have any fun here, and I hate to seem super-strict about the rules and about what doesn't belong here. But sometimes you have to think that this is the Penguins of Madagascar spot. It's not your own personal spot to post whatever you feel like.
一年多以前 Jhoman12 said…
crying
@PenguinAngel i know i'm sorry i do that for now on
一年多以前 dsprtpenguin said…
But you can always post on your spot, right?
一年多以前 LifelessPenguin said…
angry
I agree with Penguinangel. Please stop posting balderdash (nonsense) in the PoM spot. I know it bothers you that no one is responding recently in your forum topics and wall posts. Not to be rude, it REALLY IS ANNOYING. Post it in your own club "Jhoman12". I haven't liked it. And with Penguinangel's last statement, It's not your own personal spot to post whatever you feel like. Some of us are not really fanatics of Alpha and Omega, some of us are, some of us don't know them, you gotta show some respect to the PoM Fans. Some of us don't like what you're doing, Jhoman. All we wanted to say is, (sorry for the caps but I'm really angry at you right now) STOP POSTING NONSENSE NOT RELATED TO THE PENGUINS OF MADAGASCAR SPOT!