马达加斯加的企鹅 Penguins of Madagascar Movie

ruthc93 posted on Mar 31, 2011 at 01:30AM
Okay, so, as not to flood the Wall, I have decided to move this topic to the forum. =)

Anyway, as I have said before, PoM is finally, FINALLY getting its own movie. From what I've gathered from various sources, the movie will focus on our four beloved penguins' "paramilitary parables". No word on either the other characters in the show will appear, but here's to hoping.

The movie will be written by Alan J. Schoolcraft and Brent Simons, who also wrote Megamind. There's no release date announced yet, but that could change very very soon. Also, no director has been appointed for this movie, either. (And I was like, oh, come on, it HAS to be Tom McGrath! PoM isn't PoM without him! XDD)

Anyway, now everyone can discuss this in this forum topic.I'll try to keep everyone informed whenever I can. But, if anyone else has any more info, please, feel free to share it here.

You know, none of this is on Wikipedia yet, so I take it that SJF hasn't heard about it yet? XD
last edited on Mar 31, 2011 at 01:30AM

马达加斯加的企鹅 19 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 AgentJazzy00 said…
big smile
:D THIS IS AWESOME!!!!If this is on the big screen,I'm going to drag my Mom or Dad with me XD OH,maybe Mcdonalds will have POM toys again :D
一年多以前 rebcam13 said…
YAH! I'm praying to the movie overlords that Tom will direct the movie! also my dad says he wants to see it! YAH!
一年多以前 Motorbreath said…
smile
I heard about this. Hope its as good as the show but with different writers who knows?
一年多以前 Marika_1996 said…
smile
Doesn anyone know, when would it show up?
一年多以前 hanz1192 said…
big smile
^you can check it in the view history of Penguins Of Madagascar, it says Sgt. R.K. Blue added it.
一年多以前 hanz1192 said…
big smile
Oh ok
一年多以前 hpwolf said…
laugh
OMG OMG OMG a MOVIE??!! how cool is that!
一年多以前 EppofangirlXD said…
OMG A MOVIE?! WHERE WHEN WHAT WTH ARE YOU FOR REAL?!!!
一年多以前 dsprtpenguin said…
This is so great! I think I'm going to burst into flames. sahfnskfjk I feel like I wanna jump of the Empire State. jdsfsdjf
一年多以前 Penguinangel said…
I sooo can't wait for this to come out! The penguins deserve their own movie, where they're the main characters and not just the awesomely awesome side characters.

I really hope that Tom McGrath directs this movie. It wouldn't be the same if he didn't!

@SJF: Lol! XD And is that the first time you've ever used an emoticon? Because I honestly can't remember you using one ever before.
一年多以前 AgentJazzy00 said…
@SJF Your name is Sir.WHY CAN'T YOU TELL US YOUR NAME!!!!
一年多以前 skipperfan5431 said…
laugh
A--A--AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HH!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!P­eng­uin­s in their OWN movie!? FINALLYY!!!!!
一年多以前 SJF_Penguin2 said…
I had a thought several hours after I learned of this movie: Could it be possible that this film will be the hinted fourth movie of the "Madagascar" franchise? DreamWorks' Jeffrey Katzenburg did state in a December 2010 interview that "Because of the way [the third] movie concludes there's probably one more for them. Yeah, there's probably a fourth there."

There's no way to know for sure if the newly revealed "Penguins" film and "Madagascar 4" will be one and the same, but I think it's a thought at least worth pondering. If the films are not the same, it could easily be another five years before it hits theaters.

@Penguinangel: It's not the first time ever, but it's probably my first time in 2011. I only really use them for special occasions.
last edited 一年多以前
^ah, I've also never seen you use both all caps and exclamation marks in the same sentence XD
一年多以前 Lt_Kowalski said…
hmmm
Again, as I said before.....I am not sure we would want this to happen...Once done, there will be no more secrets in our secrecy and all will be exposed!...Oy.... Not sure on what Skipper will say either... This will be something....For me however, I have mentioned things about myself a while back so it should not be a problem but still...You know, we still want our privacy.....
big smile
OMG i saw on facebook that it said there WOULD BE a movie! I wasn't sure at first, but now I am!
一年多以前 Sgt-Skipper said…
OMG! I WILL BUY 7 COPIES!
一年多以前 KowalSkip9 said…
Oh my gosh! A MOVIE?! I've always said that it would be cool for a POM movie to come out, because I mean really! SpongeBob has his own movie! Why not the Penguins?
一年多以前 67Dodge said…
This movie will make damn good business to their show!! Spongebob gets his movies mostly on Nick, hopefully POM movie will be on tha BIG SCREEN!!!! 8D