马达加斯加的企鹅 POM Drawing requests

Kowalski355 posted on Mar 24, 2011 at 10:58PM
okay, so as the Title says, im taking drawing requests. So heres the deal: YOU tell ME what you want me to draw you. And i will be cheaking this every day so i wont miss anyones requests. The steps are simple,

1. Tell me who is in the pic: For example: me, ( yould be you,) ect.,

2. Then tell me where you all are at. like are you at the carnivl, at the penguin layer, or at a pizza party? doesnt matter where, just tell my where your at.

3. Tell me what theyre doing. Example: Like if theyre at the park, are they walking a dog, or eating a snowcone, or are they talking and walking? Like I said before, it doesnt matter what theyre doing, just tell me so i know what to draw.

Please no mean or rude comments, If i cant draw what your asking for, please dont get mad or angry at me. Im not a very good drawer/artist so please forgive me if I dont do something right. Also, please tell me what you want the title as when i post the pictures on the POM site ( this one)

P.S. When your telling me who you want in the picture, please tell me what theyre wearing too. Example: Like are the girls wearing a bow? Are the guys wearing a hat?
last edited on Mar 24, 2011 at 11:06PM

马达加斯加的企鹅 16 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 alex356 said…
Okay um I want it to be a pizza party and for skipper to be with me
I want to wear a a bow
一年多以前 Colonelpenguin said…
I want it to be me laying in ant me laying in the hammock with shades on a beach and nothing on me and the sun is setting. If you think that is to much please just tell me on my wall
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Kowalski355 said…
wink
@ Alex, what are you guys doing? eating pizza?

@ Clonelpenguin, ok , ill get to that. XD your lucky. Sun sets are my speciality.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 AgentJazzy00 said…
big smile
Can you make Skipper train me at their HQ?(Like making me do push-ups) PLEASE!(PS:I LOVE Skipper,so can you try to put that in a picture?)
一年多以前 Kowalski355 said…
big smile
^ yes i can do that.

and just so everyone knows, if i cant draw it or im going to be late with your pic, ill tell you on your wall.
一年多以前 Marika_1996 said…
cake
Can you please draw me with Kowalski in the lab? I love Kowalski! ^^ Oops, sorry, I shouldn't write it here... *turns red* Anyway, could you?
一年多以前 alex356 said…
I eat pizza on thursday and yes we are eating pizza
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 hanz1192 said…
smile
Can you draw me hugging Leonard the koala?, is it ok with you? It's alright if you don't know how to draw that. It's just a request. As for a title, I'll let you decide.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Sandrei said…
Ohhh could you please draw my OC Sandra as a nurse in the hospital,comforting Skipper?:) AS for the title: Dunno, maybe Comfort. :)...
一年多以前 Kowalski355 said…
big smile
yes everyone, I'll get to that soon.
一年多以前 LifelessPenguin said…
sunny
Can you draw me, mort on a flying broomstick:)
一年多以前 Kowalski355 said…
wink
^ yep.

@Clonelpenguin, okay, im done with yours. Ill post the pic soon about maybe tomorrow.

@Alex356, im done with yours, just need to finish coloring. :)

And, Everyone, im going to do the pics in order of who posted a reply first.

A Marika1192, Okay, After i finish coloring Alex356's, then ill do yours :]
一年多以前 Colonelpenguin said…
big smile
thanks for doing that
一年多以前 Kowalski355 said…
big smile
^ :) Your Welcome Clonelpenguin.
一年多以前 hanz1192 said…
big smile
When you are done for mine, you could just tell me on my profile wall. Tnx so much Kowalski355.
一年多以前 Kowalski355 said…
big smile
^ your welcome. Hey just so everyone knows, im running late on my drawing so theyll come in late. Ill tell everyone on their Profile. Thanks!