马达加斯加的企鹅 About Meh !

Blue_Vanilla posted on Mar 03, 2011 at 06:12AM
hello, i joined here since 2008 but change my account on December 2010. my old account name is Natasha_2009 (shitty username :P)

first, my real name is Natasha D. Aprillieta but call me debby. i live in palembang, south sumatera (indonesia). yeah people, im indonesian

im still a Junior high school students. so i don't have any job yet (but, i'ved always wanted to be a animator).

my friends says im a awsome artist. what do you think ? am i an awsome artist ?. ok, back to the info

my vafourite cartoons is Penguins of Madagascar (of course), Happy tree friends, One piece, Bleach, and many more.

i have a british accent (mispelled) when im talking english ^^;

okay thats my info. you can found me on deviantart just follow this link

link

马达加斯加的企鹅 2 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 yokaisummoner said…
It's awesome that you want to be an Animator. I'm actually contemplating on career choices right now and being an animator is totally one of my top choices.

Also, I checked out your link, and you're pretty good for a Junior High student. I really like how you drew 'Human Doris'; it has a japanese anime style to it. Really nice job. My fav is the one titled 'experimenting'. It really shows Kowalski & Private in a brotherly way.

(^_^)
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Blue_Vanilla said…
big smile
thanks ^^

and thanks again. im really glad you like my art's ^^