马达加斯加的企鹅 I'm leaving Pom.

67Dodge posted on Feb 26, 2011 at 06:55PM
I'm getting sick and tired of this club, no one seems to care about me writing stories here, you'll find me on other clubs but not here. Ever again. I still love the show, but it seems that this club just got out of hand, I'm leaving this club and never coming back except to talk to people who actually CARE about my fanfics. So I'm not coming back unless enough of you care enough to answer anything I post that IS pom related. But since y'all don't care, I'll probably just not care about you either. I will continue my fanfics, but in the other pom club, not here, so if you DID care about me, I'll be writing fanfics over there.

马达加斯加的企鹅 35 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 xDark_Angelx said…
Gosh, relax 67Dodge! I'm sure many care for your fanfictions-either they're people who don't want to write/don't know what to write, or they just don't have time to read fanfictions to please you. You can't have people reply to your fanfictions every time. I'm sorry you feel that way, though, and I won't try to convince you to stay. I'm just speaking my opinion.
一年多以前 67Dodge said…
I know that, but I can tell when someone cares about my fanfictions, it feels like a dead-end conversation. And I can't stand writing all these stories, waiting for up to 3 FRIGING DAYS, to get ONE comment or suggestion!!!
一年多以前 Penguinangel said…
If you don't want to write all of those stories to get only one comment, then you don't HAVE to write them. There's plenty of other things on this spot, and sometimes it takes awhile for people to get around to reading fanfics. I know I have 2 or 3 on my list that I've been meaning to read for week and just never got around to, since it's not just glancing at a picture or something for like 5 seconds.

Also, people do read fanfics sometimes that they just don't comment on, and alot of people don't read fanfics in general. No need to freak out because they don't too many comments right away.
一年多以前 67Dodge said…
And I'm ignored when I write anything to the fans here, on comments, I'm ignored, on forums I'm ignored, and I hate that. I deal with this bullshit at home, that doesn't give anyone here the right to ruin my Internet life. Notice you had 1,822 fans here just 2 minutes ago, but now it's 1,821.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Spi_Kat_Penguin said…
I'll read them on the either club, and I don't blame you for leaving, I hate this club too.
一年多以前 Penguinangel said…
Ok, first, I don't think that we ignore all of your comments. Again, not everyone comments on everything they see here, be it article, picture, comments, or whatever! Sometimes people maybe don't know how to respond, but still appreciate the comment.

Second, no one's trying to ruin your internet life. If someone was, they'd be saying negative things to you, not saying nothing. And I wouldn't say that you're ignored everywhere, either. I've seen people talking to you before on different images and forums, and I KNOW you're not ignored on the rps at the Fans of PoM spot. Or did you mean just this PoM spot?
一年多以前 67Dodge said…
sad
On the first one, too bad so sad, I'm leaving, I've had enough of the constant changes. Goodbye all fans here. Also notice that only 3 people are actually answering this forum, see? No one cares.
一年多以前 urumica said…
sunny
Well, I am reading all the comments on this forum, don't you think that you are exaggerating a little?
oh and, I never read articles, I only comment on the pics!! ^^ (most of the time)
but, think twice, yes? :)
一年多以前 67Dodge said…
I'm not here anymore, see me at The fans of Pom spot. Not this one.
一年多以前 Bluepenguin said…
crying
Fans come and go like fall leaves as the winds of time change this vast PoM spot, but we shall always remember you as a die-hard dedicated fan, no matter how much time passes. ;_;
I'm dearly sorry that I don't post on fanfictions much, I rarely have time to read anything besides what I'm studying in World Geography and Science.
Again, I feel guilty for not being an active commenter on fanfictions, and I wish that you could continue to post and stay in this PoM club. ;_;

Sincerly, Bluepenguin
一年多以前 67Dodge said…
No worries, I'll be on Fanpop still and on the other pom club, just not this one!!
一年多以前 Icicle1penguin said…
rainy
Omg, Richard, you're leaving!!!....This spot?!?!!!
一年多以前 67Dodge said…
Yep, and never coming back, I'll see ya in the other pom club.
一年多以前 Bluepenguin said…
crying
^;_;
一年多以前 67Dodge said…
smile
Fine, I'll give ONE last chance, I'm still keeping this forum up in case anything goes bad. I'll stay since you're all desperatly wanting me to stay. But I'm still leaving this forum up in case you guys screw up my 45th chance I'm giving you for me to stay.
一年多以前 urumica said…
smile
^YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA­Y!! :)
一年多以前 67Dodge said…
smile
Awww, thanks.... :D
一年多以前 urumica said…
wink
^ :)
一年多以前 67Dodge said…
I'll write more of the fanfic 'Psycho' but I'll wait for comments before I move on to the next chapter.
laugh
Lol, someone was desperate for you stay, XD.
一年多以前 hanz1192 said…
big smile
Hey I care, I like your stories especially that zombie one you made, pls. don't leave.
一年多以前 67Dodge said…
smile
I will stay!! But I'm keeping this forum up just in case. So I'm continuing my fanfic, but I'll wait for at least 7 comments to show up to continue.
一年多以前 SPKR689 said…
...wow
i missed alot. oh well,
you stay? ok
wait. why the ... not starting anything agian
fine just....do what you want
一年多以前 xDark_Angelx said…
I try to read your stories, but...I don't do the creepy stuff, especially Psycho. I tried to see that one time; I couldn't sleep that night!
一年多以前 67Dodge said…
It's scarier to watch than to read so I don't mind
一年多以前 krazy4kowalski said…
heart
Oh my god dude, this is ridiculous! I once wrote a multi-chapter 56 page fanfiction and put it on this spot. I only had one person commenting for like a month. Then I went to Europe for the summer and when I came back, like, 2 more people had commented. I put WEEKS of work into that thing and got very little in return. But I'm still here. Right now you just sound a little spoiled. And one of the reasons people don't respond to your comments is they are often wierd and warrent reporting in more than one category. We all still like you, though, or at least I do! We're all just bored teenagers with very little to do. Give us a chance!
一年多以前 67Dodge said…
I already said I wasn't leaving okay? But I'm keeping this forum up just in case.
一年多以前 Professor_Fin said…
mischievous
Hey dodge my dad told me lots about you yo
一年多以前 67Dodge said…
smile
What did he tell you? Oh, and my middle name's dodge, surprised?
一年多以前 EppofangirlXD said…
O_o you got a lot of comments in this forum...happy?

I remembered another spoiled-like person...withe the PoM Fans picture. What was his name? skipper some numbers.
big smile
I'm not!!! I know your whole name cuz I'm special!
一年多以前 67Dodge said…
smile
Nooooo... It's because you loooove me!!! ^_^
一年多以前 Penguinangel said…
@Eppfangirl: skipper687
heart
YHes, it is! ^-^ I love you with all my heart!
一年多以前 LifelessPenguin said…
sick
I just got to know you, 67Dodge. You just can't leave us here.