马达加斯加的企鹅 When 你 hear [something random], 你 think [something PoM]

xDark_Angelx posted on Feb 12, 2011 at 03:08AM
It's simple. The more you put on here, this will prove just how obsessed with the show you are.

Put something that you heard someone say before, and where you suddenly made it PoM related.

For example, my mom wanted to solve the problem with our bathroom: call an exterminator. Suddenly, I thought of exterminator X suddenly bursting into out house in his pink suit with a determined look on his face.

So...tell me some examples of your own! :D

马达加斯加的企鹅 5 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 hanz1192 said…
Ok2x, so I was taking care of my dog, it was now time to feed him, but he kept running away from me and so I yelled at him, "Oh come on!" just what Kowalski said during the episode Gator watch. Is this right?
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Katie_Kat200 said…
OK. When I was in Band class and we were going over what we were supposed to wear for Solo and Ensemble contest and our band director mentioned a saxaphone quartet that were wearing black dress shirts, black shorts, and orange ties. At firt I'm like "The penguins?" And than he mentions these orange boots that they were wearing XD

After that I was giggling like a maniac. I hope that their school is competeting in the solo and esemble contest at our school. That would be extremely lucky :D

Now to go off topic, I really hate marching season when its over, because it just gets boring after that :(
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 xDark_Angelx said…
@hanz1192-Yeah, that's good.

Here's another of mine. When watching the new Pokemon series this morning, the water Pokemon, Oshowatt, was an otter, and it reminded me of Marlene.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Icicle1penguin said…
laugh
^OMG, Me toooooo!
一年多以前 New_Wolf99 said…
blush
when someone says penguin,I think 'KOWALSKI!!!!!'he's funny.....