马达加斯加的企鹅 Bored artist is bored.

ruthc93 posted on Feb 03, 2011 at 11:57AM
Well, the art dump is over now, and I'm kinda at a loss of what to do. There's Valentine's day coming up, so you can expect arts from me then. Before that......

Can you tell that I'm bored? XD

So, this is the solution I came up with. I've seen other people do this, so I was like, "Hey, why not?" And that solution is, I'm going to draw free sketches for the first seven people that comment on this forum entry. Though I seriously doubt that the numbers of requests will reach seven, since I'm, like, totally new on here. But, this is a way for me to be....not bored. Is there an antonym for bored?

Ah, I digressed.

Anyways, the first seven people to comments gets free sketches of any POM art they want! That's the whole point of me writing this forum! So there!

Oh, and I'll post this message over at DeviantArt. So let's be honest here, if you've already commented here, don't do it there again. Leave the chance to someone else, man.

EDIT: Another thing. Don't request Valentine's day themed arts. I want those saved for Valentine's Day. X3

~ruth~
last edited on Feb 03, 2011 at 01:13PM

马达加斯加的企鹅 24 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 Marika_1996 said…
*looks at left* *looks at right* Nobody there... *very, very carfully starts going into the middle of there* Ok... *nervous looks around* Still nobody there... I'M COMMENTING! *deep breath* Phew... I did it!
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Icicle1penguin said…
Oh hey! Awesome. X) I get bored too...XD

So how does Julien look like? If you made one already, then I just didn't see. X)
一年多以前 Penguinangel said…
Comment 3! I win! X3

Um, how about a picture with all of the lemurs? Doing lemur-y type stuff. XD
一年多以前 Katie_Kat200 said…
*looks to make sure no one else is coming* Random dancing!

No I don't want you to draw that... but that would be cool!

Draw Humanized Kowalski with his banjo! And if you can't draw that, than consider the random dancing thing LOL
一年多以前 xDark_Angelx said…
Oh, how about drawing Mort-humanized, you know. And maybe Maurice. Just to see what you'd think they'd look like as humans in your story or something.
一年多以前 EppofangirlXD said…
monkey
Or how about draw evil Antonio pulling Marlene away by the arm, even when she doesn't want to be pulled away, and she looks shocked and horrified like in your story when she found out about her tattoo thing :D
一年多以前 ruthc93 said…
big smile
@Marika: LOL, okay. So what do you want me to draw you?
@Icicle: I already drew him. But I'll draw a brad new one for you!
@Penguinangel: ...okay. I'll do it. Even if I can't draw Maurice to save a life. I still haven't got his design down. Dang it. But, I'll do it. It'll help me face the problem I've been avoiding since...October. Yeah. XD
@Katie_Kat200: ...I'll go with Kowalski and his banjo. XD
@xDark_Angelx: ...can I do it with just Mort? Please?
@EppofangirlXD: Yes! I'll do that! I can't believe I haven't done that yet! (Probably has something to do with me not having a design for Ant yet. XD) *shot*

Alright, there's room for one more! I'm actually surprised that Blue hasn't commented yet. XD
一年多以前 fox_tamer_113 said…
tongue
How about the penguins reading fanfics and have them react to it, comics style!

Give it a shot, if you don't want to it's okay.
一年多以前 ruthc93 said…
@fox_tamer_113: OMG, let me do that!!! XD

Requests are now closed! Thanks to the seven that commented!
一年多以前 Marika_1996 said…
smile
@ ruthc93: What to draw...? Let me just say that I love every your single artwork (maybe I should start calling you: "Master" :D). Especially Kowalski. Humanized. Oh yeeeeaaaaa... ;]
一年多以前 xDark_Angelx said…
@ruthc93-Sure; I mainly suggested Mort anyway. Maurice...meh, I couldn't care for him, really. And I can't draw him humanized, either; I just can't!
last edited 一年多以前
cool
i have two more ideas, but I don't know if you'll accept them.

1. Officer X is chasing Skipper through the sub station, just like in yo story! You see Skipper running for his live, and farther back you see X running after him! Also, people are either jumping or getting shoved out of the way with horrified or annoyed expressions on their faces. :D

2. Marlene is trying to take a pic of Skipper with her cellphone (again, like in your story). You could do it in her point of view, hidden behind a door with phone outstretched, about to take a picture of Skipper doing a move on the rooftop. Or you could do it in the front view, with Skipper in front looking like something's wrong while doing a move, and Marlene is hiding behind the door with da phone.
一年多以前 ruthc93 said…
@Marika: I'll draw you a Kowalski, then. X3
@Eppo: 1. ...I don't think I want to draw that many people. XD
2. Wow. You're awesome, you know that? I might draw that when
I'm done with the other requests. X3
smile
Promise me, that you would do the comic after all other requests are done.
一年多以前 Marika_1996 said…
smile
@ fox_tamer_113: Yup, that's a good idea. I want to see more Kowalski X3
一年多以前 Bluepenguin said…
laugh
Hmmm.... I really do like Dorski..... XD
Any art with Doris or Kowalski or both is fine by me! XD
一年多以前 ruthc93 said…
@Fox: (....can I say no?...) XDDD
@Marika: I can draw more Kowalski without having to do that...XD
@Blue: Blue! You're late! The requests are close now! But if you have a DA account, you can still comment there! There are still...*counts*...three, yeah, three spots open there. XD
smirk
^ No! You can't say no! >:)

You promised me before to do the comics after ALL the requests are done.

Now, I'm waiting patiently for you to finish all the other requests and for you to do the comic!

(mwahahahahahaha*cough*hahahahah! I'm such a stuburn fan)
一年多以前 Marika_1996 said…
laugh
^ More Kowalski...? DRAW! DRAW! DRAW! XD
一年多以前 ruthc93 said…
@Fox: Ah...you're not going to let me off the hook, are you? XD (I still have Ch6 to get to, so...XD)
@Marika: ...you're in on it, aren't you? XD
mischievous
!. okay, I understand

2. ooh, how about you divide the drawing in half, one half showing the back of what's happening and the front also?
cake
OMG ruth93 you're saying that I'M awesome?! YOU are the one who is awesome my friend, you are so good in drawing AND writing your story I am so jealous! Cuz I wanna be good in writing and drawing! Luckay...
一年多以前 Marika_1996 said…
^ me: *totally agrees with EppofangirlXD*
Kowalski: *runs away because he's afraid that I start fangirling*
Shall I say anything more...? ;]
Ah, yes, maybe: "I WANT MORE KOWALSKI!!! <3". Yup, tht's all.
一年多以前 ruthc93 said…
@Eppo: See? See? THAT'S why you're awesome! And, c'mon, your stories are awesome, too! X3
@Marika: XDD