马达加斯加的企鹅 The Penguins in Spring Festival

Yamu posted on Feb 03, 2011 at 07:07AM
The Penguins in Spring Festival

Hi guys,I am Yamu,a fan of The Penguins of Madagascar from Zhejiang Province of China.And I am a student of China Academy of Art.

I knew the Penguins from the movie Madagascar when I watch a TV program for children(Although I am a adult now but I really love cartoon) some days ago. The Penguins’s brave and intelligent attract me then I became their fan.Among the four cute penguins,I love Kowalski most for he is a nerd as same as me.( I am a technical terms lover too although I am not as smart as Kowalski)

Today is Chinese traditional festival Spring Festival(“春节/春節”,The new year of China),and 2011 is Rabbit Year.I drawd a picture of The Penguins to celebrate the festival.

I have upload the picture.
You can also see the picture in my blog:
link

Private:Wow,what a lovely Chinese(little)white bunny!
(Audiences:Cute boy,have you forgotten the rainbow and lunacorn?)

Kowalski:I want to study Chinese culture,but the problem is that I can’t read Chinese.
(Audiences:How nerdy you are!Yamu: Kowalski I love you, especially when you are thinking in a blue mood!)

Skipper:New year and new missions,everyone should be wary of potential dangerous!! Our slogan is”Those who submit will prosper, those who resist shall perish!”
(Audiences:Skipper,you are awesome!!!)

Rico:ohohoho…(Audiences:Who can translate?)

The rabbits:……(Busy jumping)

The Penguins in Spring Festival Hi guys,I am Yamu,a 粉丝 of The Penguins of Madagascar from Zhe
last edited on Feb 03, 2011 at 07:21AM

马达加斯加的企鹅 11 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 SJF_Penguin2 said…
That is a very nice drawing. I especially like the rabbit on Kowalski's head.

Welcome to Fanpop, and happy Year of the Rabbit.
一年多以前 Yamu said…
@SJF_Penguin2:Um...The rabbit on Kowalski's head is cool!The Penguins are lovely and I will draw more abot them.I am very happy to find our club.I have joined some chinese clubs of the Penguins on the Internet,but I find them are not lively as our club.
一年多以前 Penguinangel said…
smile
Horrah for the Year of the Rabbit! And that picture's adorable. Let's just hope that Rico doesn't accidentally explode his! XD

Anyway, welcome to Fanpop! I'm sure you'll have a great time, and I hope to see you around! :)
一年多以前 SJ_waddles said…
heart
Hi welcome ^_^ They look so cute!
一年多以前 K_Kowalski said…
heart
HI THERE AND WELCOME TO THE POM CLUB! lol such a CUTE drawing of the penguins! Did you draw them on the computer? Nice! hehe
一年多以前 Icicle1penguin said…
sunny
BUNNIES! They're soo fluffy!
一年多以前 K_Kowalski said…
laugh
I am born in the year of the Snake which is the be next in 2013!
一年多以前 Lt_Kowalski said…
hmmm
Yes, welcome. However I am not sure of the year of which animal I was born in...Let me check...Be right back.
一年多以前 Lt_Kowalski said…
smile
Well what do you know? I'm was born in the year of the Dragon. Heh.
一年多以前 Yamu said…
smirk
@K_Kowalski:Yeah,I drawed it with software OpenCanvas/Photohop and Graphics tablet Intuos3!I am born in the year of the Horse which is the be next in 2014!
一年多以前 Yamu said…
@Lt_Kowalski:Um...I am curious about your MBTI type,can you tell me?