马达加斯加的企鹅 Your PoM Convention Dreams

EppofangirlXD posted on Dec 26, 2010 at 02:42AM
Talk about your PoM Convention daydreams and what happens during them

马达加斯加的企鹅 17 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 Icicle1penguin said…
smile
Okay, My daydream, I am here: Dying my hair blue so people would recognize me. XD
一年多以前 SJF_Penguin2 said…
My dream would be to be the chairman of a gathering of somewhere between 100 and 250 top fans of "The Penguins of Madagascar" at some rented convention center somewhere in the middle of the United States or even at the Central Park Zoo itself. Each person attending the convention would essentially be a delegate, each one representing thousands of fan which, when combined, form the base of several million who are fans of the show.

Officers of the convention would give speeches to the full delegation. Additionally, the convention would serve as a means for all the top fans from here, FanFiction.net, and other prominent fandom communities to finally meet, perhaps collecting autographs, drawing each other fan art, posing for pictures, and chatting as we sip on coffee (fish optional).

If possible, it would be nice to get some (if not all) of the voice actors to come out and give speeches as well, in addition to mingling amongst the crowd. If a private screening of a never-before-seen episode could be a part as well, that would be terrific.

I could go on with more details, but unfortunately there will almost assuredly never be a real convention. But if there ever was, I'd finally have a good excuse to wear my Chinstrap Penguin tie.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Annacrombie said…
@SJF yeah a question, WILL YOU PAY FOR MY FLIGHT FROM ENGLAND TO AMERICA WHEN I GO TO THE CONVENTION?
一年多以前 EppofangirlXD said…
ALSO, me too! I need a flight, just remember to pay for Singapore Airlines not Cathay Pacific, because Cathay pacific sux!!! I know, random.
Oooh, Central Park Zoo.

Now you can all watch me jump into the penguin habitat like a crazy person. :)
big smile
lolz so true I would be the host–ish. People will have debates over Skilene and Marski, and start fighting over them.
一年多以前 Kinkystar said…
kiss
Cool! A PoM convention! Yay! I want to kiss Tom McGrath! XD
laugh
Omg, we'll turn into that iCarly episode: I start a fan war.
一年多以前 Annacrombie said…
wink
We start a pom war, im faceplaming myself already, okay but if we do that i BAGSY BEING ASPARTASMAY-THINGY i'll rock Jerry trainers awsome socks of anyday
一年多以前 Sandrei said…
kiss
Same here, Kinkystar!
一年多以前 Annacrombie said…
i would steal Jeff Bennet and keep him hostage till america gives up and gives in to the ransom:45678654675879473645698964534568970 pom episodes by next tues for me and everyone on this site and for me to be in the episode and write most of the plots
Icicle: That's what I was thinking! But bigger. And ten Kowalski will be Freddy being pulled into all those girls...

Also: OMG! I had a PoM Convention dream! Not just a day dream, but during my sleep! I almost forgot, but now I don't know if I should type it here, because it was kind of weird...
一年多以前 xDark_Angelx said…
Oh, I would maybe kidnap one of the writers and make him/her give me spoilers for new episodes, or even let out the 8 episodes (as of now) we haven't seen yet-MAYBE!

Also, I wouldn't be surprised to see a fanwar over couples-Skilene vs. Julene or Skilene vs. Marski, etc.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Annacrombie said…
I wanna shout Marski but i dont want to start a fight since my older bro is REALY pissing me off and also fanwars are anoying
一年多以前 SJF_Penguin2 said…
Kidnapping is implausible and extreme. But for $20,000, I could probably put my idea for a realistic convention in motion. Sorry, I don't know what $20,000 equals in canned fish.

@A.C.: Airfare not included. But I'd buy you some cotton candy or a chocolate bar at the convention.
Kidnapping is also rude and mean XP

SJF: DARN!
一年多以前 xDark_Angelx said…
^I agree. I was just being a bit too silly there. :P