马达加斯加的企鹅 更新 And 更多

Lt_Kowalski posted on Oct 27, 2010 at 11:47PM
Hello everyone once again. This is Lt. Kowalski M. reporting in at 1940 hours:

Well, well..There are a few things I would like to talk about here...So let's begin...

Well, while I was browsing along here on Fanpop,I've seen a forum that was titled, " Kowalski and His Many Girlfriends and Fangirls"..I don't remember what the EXACT title was called but it was something like that. Forgive me if I'm wrong.

I've read it and I can say thank you to the ones who've commented. I..guess.. heheh.. Kam and I are still together more than ever!.. She is the missing feather in my coat, my better half, my one and only love of my life. And you know what they say,once a penguin couple, ALWAYS a penguin couple heh. She means the world to me and I hope the Fangirls can come to find in their hearts that I am taken but I did not forget them! You are all still in my heart as fans.*smiles*

SINCE I've been in charge on Myspace and everywhere else...Skipper has had...well I will say it at the end of this forum, there has not been any drama. I am proud to keep the Unit in check and tend to do so. Others say I should be in charge more often. Heh.

Well...on behalf of what I've just said above about Skipper...Here it is.....

*sighs*

Yesterday on October 26, 2010, Skipper notified me that his mother in rl passed away...*wipes a tear away* It is a hard moment for us all and especially for his lady, Becca because he is not on and am not sure when he will be back. So that is why I am taking over a bit. so the team and myself have created a card. You can view the card once it is complete on my Myspace profile.

Other than that, we are still the same ol' penguin team and hope to hear more from our fans.

Thank you and have a nice day,

Kowalski M.

*salutes*

马达加斯加的企鹅 11 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 K_Kowalski said…
Aww baby that was soooo sweet of you hehe*kisses you on the beak* I love you too and always!

And yes I heard that the other day. I am glad we are making him a card
一年多以前 fun123fun said…
kowlski u r pretty much famouse here and famouse people means fan girls/boys and married or not there will always be fan girls on your tail

its ben along time scince i herd from skipper poor him =(
一年多以前 SJ_waddles said…
D:
(PS: How's Private doing? :3)
一年多以前 Icicle1penguin said…
cloudy
Poor Skipper.

Hm. Died on the same day my mom's boss's daugher died of asma. O_O
一年多以前 SPKR689 said…
well...my grandma died not that long ago so i understand....
一年多以前 Annacrombie said…
awwwww thats sad.... i know what its like to loose someone infact right now ive lost alotta people when i think about it....getting off point here

Anyways i feel sorry for Skipper :(
一年多以前 warpenguin said…
I heard just 3 day ago from today.Poor skipper first he got a hart attack now his wife past away so said. Well off topic is the card making is only for the penguins on boot camp?
一年多以前 Colonelpenguin said…
crying
i LOST TWO PEOPLE IN THE SAME YEAR ONE BY CHIRSTMAS AND OTHER BY MARCH 7 I'LL FELL FOR YOU BRO
一年多以前 mixmaster15 said…
sad
awww....poor skipper...(looks like about to cry)...

@icicle1penguin: oh my....well...is that TRUE??...because i have asthma! (widens eyes)......oh my gosh...
一年多以前 Lt_Kowalski said…
I think this forum is pretty much old.
一年多以前 Icicle1penguin said…
YOU MUST KEEP YOUR INHALER WITH YOU IN ALL TIMES!!!