马达加斯加的企鹅 WINNERS MOVIE POSTER CONTEST 2

fun123fun posted on Oct 23, 2010 at 08:13PM
wooooo #2! ok the winners of the movie poster contest

runners up: MEGAMIND by THE WOLFPACK
third place: BIG by JETI PENGUIN
second place: Marlene in wonder land by LIZ94PZPM!

and first pace is........................................­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­.. GONE WITH THE WIN BY JACKANDJILL2!!!!!

CONGRADS FOR EVERYONE WHO ENTERD AND THANKS! UNTIL THE NEXT POSTER CONTEST!

winner
 wooooo #2! ok the winners of the movie poster contest runners up: MEGAMIND 由 THE WOLFPACK th

马达加斯加的企鹅 9 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 jackandjill2 said…
smile
OH MY GOD!!!!!
THANK YOU!!! It was my birthday and I just kind of slapped it together since we got out of school early... Thank you so much!!! The other entries were really awesome too - great job everyone! I thought the one with Mort - "Big" - was really cute!
一年多以前 rebcam13 said…
WOOOOOOOT! CONGRATS! THAT IS AWESOME POSTER! YOU DESERVE IT! CONGRATS EVERYONE ELSE! Oh and could you make another poster contest soon please! THEY ARE SO FUN!
一年多以前 fun123fun said…
kk
一年多以前 Lzk94pzpom said…
damn it! i lost again?! oh well :P
一年多以前 JediPenguin16 said…
smile
Congrats JackandJill. And thanks. I wasn't even expecting to place. XD
一年多以前 fun123fun said…
well liz u won seond place!
一年多以前 theWOLFPACK15 said…
I really enjoy my picture of the cookies. XD Congrats jackandjill2 and everyone else!
一年多以前 Sandrei said…
cake
Congratulatiooooons, JackandJiiil! You've truly deserved it!
一年多以前 SJ_waddles said…
We ahould make TV show spoofs next xD btw Congratulations!~ :D
last edited 一年多以前