马达加斯加的企鹅 PoM 图标 CONTEST!

SPKR689 posted on Aug 23, 2010 at 07:56PM
ok so here are the rules, pick a PoM pic that you like and turn it into a great icon that you created! each week a different theme will be choosen. it must fit the theme though. when all entries are in, i will put up a fan pick and YOU can decide who will win!

winner: 3 props
2nd place: 2 props
3rd place 1 prop

:D i really cant wait to see your designs,
the first week will be the theme of Happiness! (huh i think you all could have guessed that XD)

READY SET GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

马达加斯加的企鹅 30 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 EgoMouse said…
laugh
Lol, this is officially my favorite episode XDD It was just really funny. Anyways, I just kinda want to ask a few things (extra rules maybe?):
1) Can we change our submission before the end of the week? (not submit multiple entries for a contest, just change your entry)
2) Is it restricted to just screencaps from the show? (No fanart or OCs otherwise)
3) How long does the pick thing last? In a case of a tie, do both winners get 3 props or something?
4) This one should be obvious. Our entries just need to be square so it fits nicely in a pick, right? There's no strict size limit otherwise?
5) LOL, in a case of a pick, we can't choose our own submission, right? Yeah, thought so XD
Thats it really :P
 Lol, this is officially my 最喜爱的 episode XDD It was just really funny. Anyways, I just kinda want
一年多以前 MsKowalski99 said…
@Spkr689 I Love Your Pic! It Is Freakin Awesome!
一年多以前 SPKR689 said…
thats not mine XD
一年多以前 SPKR689 said…
EgoMouse:
1. sure
2. i dont care if its fanart or not. as long as its PoM
3. well i depends if ppl will cooperate with me. so far only you came though for me. i thank you for that. i will have to see how long it will go for.
4. a square would be nice.
5. you answered that yourself XD

p.s. i love that pic XD
一年多以前 Icicle1penguin said…
big smile
Ooooh, Maybe I'll try!
一年多以前 SPKR689 said…
big smile
YAY!!! SPIRT!!!! (did i spell that wrong?)
一年多以前 EgoMouse said…
Maybe? Sprint, spirit, or something. But, I don't want to be the only person with a submission 0o They must have something good to be waiting so long..GO GO GO!!
Oh, and I got the perfect episode for a scary icon >:D
一年多以前 SPKR689 said…
i feel impatient so i must try to encourage them....did i just spell another word wrong -.-
一年多以前 EgoMouse said…
I'll be encouraging them too :D Maybe you can make an icon yourself SPKR? I've seen the moderators of the contest submit their own stuff for the contest too :D
一年多以前 SPKR689 said…
cool
hmmm maybe....you give good ideas where do they come from!
一年多以前 SPKR689 said…
laugh
this is the best i could do XD
 this is the best i could do XD
一年多以前 EgoMouse said…
heart
^*tries to scream like Katie and Sadie, but sounds like a chainsaw*
Sooo cute <3 I want to hug it!
Oh yeah. I'm full of awesomeness >D Thats why I got lots of good ideas XDD
一年多以前 SPKR689 said…
smile
lol Eggy can really make ANYONE want to hug him ^^ meybe even the most evil person ever. ;) thanks :D now we just need maybe a few more ppl to join
一年多以前 EgoMouse said…
D: Yes you are. Nobody can beat cuteness! (unless someone's shallow and dark to hate Eggy). Yes! More people! We'll use brute force if we have to >D
一年多以前 SPKR689 said…
laugh
that guy taught us WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too much XD who knew cartoons were educational in many different ways XD
一年多以前 fun123fun said…
ok i just need to think of one
一年多以前 SPKR689 said…
sunny
YAY!!!!! :D thanks
一年多以前 fun123fun said…
here is my entry! yayz
 here is my entry! yayz
一年多以前 SPKR689 said…
XD thats awsome! i love it!
一年多以前 fun123fun said…
thanks!
一年多以前 Penguinangel said…
Can someone explain to me what the difference is between an icon and a regular screenshot or picture? Wow, I feel kinda stupid right now. :P
一年多以前 EgoMouse said…
^ Icons are small pictures, screenshots are usually huge pictures taken from the show, photos are..well, anything else really (like motivational pictures and such). Nah, it doesn't make you stupid :D
一年多以前 Penguinangel said…
@EgoMouse: I mean, do they have to have writing or stuff added to them?
一年多以前 EgoMouse said…
^ No, I don't think so. You can just have an ordinary icon, an icon with words, an icon with added effects/graphics, or an icon with added stuff with words. All of those fit.
一年多以前 Penguinangel said…
@EgoMouse: Ok, thanx. :)
一年多以前 SPKR689 said…
smile
thanks for answering those for me EgoMouse :) i didnt notice this until now.
一年多以前 EgoMouse said…
Lol, thats how you keep a forum alive XD Well, when are you going to make a pick? I think there might be one more contestant...maybe.
一年多以前 Penguinangel said…
Ok, hopefully this works. Sorry, it's kinda fuzzy.
 Ok, hopefully this works. Sorry, it's kinda fuzzy.
一年多以前 SPKR689 said…
big smile
I LIKE IT :D thanks!!!!!
一年多以前 fun123fun said…
who won?!?!?!?!