马达加斯加的企鹅 Your Pom Moments

fun123fun posted on Aug 20, 2010 at 11:45PM

have you ever had a moment where you felt like one of the pom cariters? no?............how about now?................now?.............now now now now now now now now now now now now??????? POST

马达加斯加的企鹅 12 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 fun123fun said…
one time i came back from the beach and my parents and my 2 older sisters went somewhere so it was only me and my bro but then i still had sand on my legs so my pants made me verry ichy! i was hopping and scarching and at that moment i felt like skipper when he got turn into a zombie
一年多以前 Icicle1penguin said…
Right now, I'm feeling like Kowalski.

"Everything I've learned is a lie!" GAH!
一年多以前 MsKowalski99 said…
big smile
Right Now, I'M Feeling like Kowalski!
"Ok, My Bad I...I Really Should Just Put This Mug Down!" GAH!
一年多以前 Spi_Kat_Penguin said…
I feel like Julien.
"Shut up a little bit, okay??!!"
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 warpenguin said…
One time when me and my sisterwas at a hotle with the rest of family then one day I was eating some chiken and I got a long pice and at the end of the pice it felt like a bone.I tried to pull it out but it broke so I hurlded out from my mouth like rico did with all the wepons he hurled up.And when my school made a party for the 6th grad when I got to one side of the gym I dance like king julean sortove (I was in 6th grad when I whent to that party).
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 SJF_Penguin2 said…
A short while ago, I was volunteering inside of a food tent at a local event taking orders and collecting money from the customers who ordered their food from us. When things got slow, whenever someone would stroll by, you'd hope they'd stop and order something, and you would sort of just have to smile and look friendly so they'd want to come over to you. When these times happened, I kept thinking "smile and wave" in the back of my head, though I didn't actually do any of the waving part.
一年多以前 fun123fun said…
yesterday i went to a pool party and when i got out of the pool my siter started copying me i felt like kingjulien when the robot came XD
一年多以前 SJ_waddles said…
I always feel like it xD
一年多以前 Metallica1147 said…
laugh
Today at school everytime one of my friends asked me a question, I would give them the same answer... "Classified" I even did that to one of my teachers and it kinda weird him out LOLZ!
一年多以前 Icicle1penguin said…
big smile
I felt like Julien when I was beating up a paper towel roll. "Make.Fire.Now.You.Looky.Tube!...This one's defective."

XD

And I felt like Kowalski while singing, "The Bus Called Graveyard 8"
一年多以前 nikkiecloe said…
big smile
when i always watch POM doing their commando pose i felt like wanna do it too! :3 HYA!!! XD i do it all the times XD
一年多以前 Sandrei said…
rainy
Whenever I feel lost, depressed or someone annoys the hell out of me I wanna jump into the car and have a mad, crazy lil' ride around the zoo, just like the one Rico had in "Driven into the Brink" up until it get's destroyed and smashed into pieces, lol.. sorry, I'm in a very specific mood today -.-