马达加斯加的企鹅 After three weeks, Kowalski still carries the one

SJF_Penguin2 posted on Aug 19, 2010 at 08:46AM
A while ago, I noticed a minor error on Nickelodeon's website concerning "The Penguins of Madagascar." Specifically, they had gotten a word wrong in a quote attributed to Kowalski. I let it go for a while, but after it was never corrected, I decided to contact the website the best way I could on July 28 and wrote the following:

Hello. It is no major concern that I have, only a minor error to report. On the character profile page for the "Penguins of Madagascar" character Kowalski, a quote attributed to him does not match with what he actually said on the respective show. The page (located here link) quotes him as saying "Seems like I forgot to carry the one" when in reality he said "Seems like I forgot to carry the two." This quote is from the "Launchtime" episode of the series, and can be verified in the ending minute of such. As a dedicated fan of the show, accuracy is important to me. Thank you for your time regarding this issue.

Unfortunately, three weeks have now gone by since I brought the error to their attention, and the quote remains the same -- Kowalski still carries the "one." I'm not exactly sure why I decided to make a forum post on this, but I thought the whole situation might get a laugh or two. I still hold out hope that Nickelodeon will correct the error, but that hope fades more and more with each passing day.

马达加斯加的企鹅 8 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 Penguinangel said…
Huh, that's odd. Good catch, SJF. Hopefully Nick will fix that soon.
一年多以前 evviefoxx said…
Things like that irk me too really. I mean, you think they of all people would be able to get it right.
一年多以前 SJ_waddles said…
Seems like they never get any other show quotes wrong >.> *shrugs*
一年多以前 Icicle1penguin said…
surprise
How the heck did they get "1"? It's obvious that he specifically said "2"!
一年多以前 Spi_Kat_Penguin said…
Nick is a bunch of poopy head in my opinion...

-Kat
一年多以前 JediPenguin16 said…
mischievous
Wierd, I guess they thought no one would notice.
Guess they were wrong. XD Nice catch! Hope they fix it or else....
" Don't make me take Rico of his leash!"
一年多以前 krazy4kowalski said…
smile
I bet they don't want to change it because that would prove they don't know their own show as well as an obsessive fan.
一年多以前 67Dodge said…
*Gags* God! You see! I gagged! Kowalski is smart, yet when he said that, he sounded grammatically incorrect.