马达加斯加的企鹅 Greetings there!

Col_Skipper posted on Aug 05, 2010 at 09:27PM
This is Skipper reporting in at 1730 hours:

I know I know it has been a while since I last logged on here. Let me tell you...it's not pretty these days with my crew and my enemies. It is hell!

The other day Kowalski told me he was going to be on here so I sent him with a message. And he delivered the message and what did you guys do?! Nothing! You guys didn't even respond back!

That's the LAST time I'm sending my soldiers with messages to you other lower soldiers!

I myself am ok. I guess you can say that what I've been going through is near close to hell and I am dealing with it all on my own since I am the leader. It's not easy but I can take it.

for the ones who were listed on that spot that my Lieutenant had put up in the message, you better say that you are still on the team or else I am removing your perminately! You understand?

Also, for the ones who are on my other site, Boot Camp, there are the nwew Antarctic phrases you get yuor feathery behinds to it! I need you to learn that so that you kow what the hell Im takling about!

Other than that, I will try to be on here more that you expect and beleive it or not, even though I am NOT signed in, I still come around and do my runs to see who is playing who and what you got! So don't think just because Im not ehre doesnt mean Im not watching!

So get to it and respond back!
*salutes*
Brgde. Gen. Skipper

马达加斯加的企鹅 16 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 Col_Skipper said…
The New phrases will may not be up today for my soldiers but if they are, you will obviously know
一年多以前 fun123fun said…
yes sir!
一年多以前 Penguinangel said…
Wait, no! Please don't remove me from the team! I just got back from vacation, and tommorrow I leave for Band Camp so Ill be gone another week, but please don't kick me out, Sir.
一年多以前 SPKR689 said…
man do i need to talk to you Skipper but i can never seen to be on the same time as you -.-
一年多以前 Just61331 said…
You and me both SPKR, I need to talk to him about a reruitment. ^^
一年多以前 Rachel16 said…
ya same here.I want to join the team too.
一年多以前 MsKowalski99 said…
worried
Ya Same Here. I Wanna Join The Team Too!!!!!!!!!
一年多以前 krazy4kowalski said…
Deal with this on the boot camp site, Col_Skipper.
一年多以前 Spi_Kat_Penguin said…
I'm on the team...-Spi
angry
Lucky you!....

-Kat
一年多以前 Penguinangel said…
laugh
XD Only one of you? That's gotta be confuzing for Skipper since you share an account.
angry
Sooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!! Good God!!! I've done told him 5 billion times!!!!

-Kat
一年多以前 nikkiecloe said…
smile
uhh...can i join too?:)
rainy
Idk.

-Kat
一年多以前 Skipperslady said…
@nikkiecloe
If you can pass Kowalski's test, you may join
一年多以前 Colonelpenguin said…