马达加斯加的企鹅 更新 in Regards to Us

Lt_Kowalski posted on Jul 27, 2010 at 11:23PM
this is Lt. Kowalski reporting in at 1600 hours:

It has been a while since myself or Skipper has been on. We apologize for in inconvenience. Skipper has returned some time ago last week and will report back here in the next few days he says.

Also, Rico and Private the OFFICIALS are now here. They are Lead Sergeant Rico and Lieutenant Colonal Private. If you are wondering where they are at, check my profile here in the Fans List. And there you will see who they are.

We are doing just fine. My Youtube account is coming along great! i wuld like to receive more channel views and friendship some time.

I myself, am working on more inventions as we type, and Kam and myself are still together. She is the most beautful penguin female I have ever set my eyes on.

Skipper is not sure for certain when then next Boot Camp session is in place but I assure you, it will be a rough one.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me.

Thank you,

Lt. Kowalski.

P.S. I have viewed a forum on here called, Riddles and Kowalski(myself) Though I do have an idea what you guys just did, how about you create a forum on making jokes trying to make me laugh? That would be a great one in trying to make me take a joke and enjoy the humiliation of humor itself.

Also! I now have my new rank as Col. Kowalski! Private is Lt. Col.
last edited on Jul 28, 2010 at 12:08AM

马达加斯加的企鹅 26 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 Lead_Sgt_Rico said…
Hehe, thanks Kowalski!
一年多以前 fun123fun said…
YES!!!
一年多以前 Lt_Kowalski said…
Rico I have fanned you on this site and Skipper says to not go crazy here. You hear?
一年多以前 Lead_Sgt_Rico said…
Ok Kowalski
一年多以前 Lt-Col_Private said…
Thanks Kowalski!
一年多以前 Icicle1penguin said…
smile
Kool!

I got a question, I thought Private was First class Private, is he promoted again??? Or am I just Coo-Koo currenty.
一年多以前 Lt_Kowalski said…
Anytime..Also, did you two see this site called, Fangirls of Kowalski? I was a bit scared at what happened! Take a look.
一年多以前 fun123fun said…
me too kowlski i feel sorry for u kowlski
一年多以前 Lt-Col_Private said…
No I didn't see it yet,I'll take a look now.
一年多以前 fun123fun said…
no private dont!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
一年多以前 Penguinangel said…
How bad could it really be?
一年多以前 Lt_Kowalski said…
*hides from the fangirls* There is only one female who I would ever let come near me like that!
Oprah?
一年多以前 fun123fun said…
your not the only one freeked out kowlski
last edited 一年多以前
big smile
What Vic(fun123fun) said!
一年多以前 Lt_Kowalski said…
No! Not her! I'm talking about her! And I feel a bit weird right now as we speak. I am also on my Youtube account speaking with fans as well.
一年多以前 fun123fun said…
what????? me i was never a kowlski fan girl
一年多以前 ggreen7295 said…
link

There you go Kowalski. This might make you laugh. Maybe you can put up a joke for your self. *Salutes*
一年多以前 Lt_Kowalski said…
Okay let me take a look.
一年多以前 Lt_Kowalski said…
uh........................................­...­...­..
一年多以前 ggreen7295 said…
... What?
last edited 一年多以前
Ahahahhaaa!...I don't get it.
一年多以前 Lt_Kowalski said…
That didn't make my laugh honestly.
一年多以前 ggreen7295 said…
Yeah but... It like a .... interative fourm... people are supposed to add more jokes.
一年多以前 SJ_waddles said…
surprise
Private and Rico joined? (is very perky about Private)
一年多以前 Rachel16 said…
smile
ok kowalski