马达加斯加的企鹅 Operation: New Comings!

Col_Skipper posted on Jul 15, 2010 at 10:24PM
Skipper here repoting in at 1520 hours:

Greetings Everyone!*salutes*

There are a few things I am here to tell you. So listen and listen well:

1. Who ever is still opsing as me, please, PLEASE STOP! There is only one Skipper here! And that is me! Just take a look at my Youtube channel..www.youtube.com/UDidntCAnything42­8 That is my channel and you can ask me questions on there you know. Not jsut ehre!.. I won't stand for posers and if you want to pose as me so much then I will just resign my position here! i have other places to be rather than a place where I can be portrayed!

2: I have earned a new rank. I am now Brigade Genereal Skipper on Myspace. Don't ask how I got the rank. I simply earned it. Though I should have gone with my Youtube username to make it easier and memorable.

3: Boot Camp will not start for another week or so due to having leave from my team. My boss gave it to me. Don't ask who he is either.

4: 4 episodes is new and has a rerun after that. The 23-min unaired special (which was released on April 25th ---during our International Penguin Day--- on YTV, the Canadian Television Network), The Lost Treasure of the Golden Squirrel, will debut here in the United States (coming soon to other countries and territories), Monday, July 19.

Here are 5 episodes and their info that Sarah gave me:

For those of you who didn't see our 23-min special (on YouTube or on the television network, YTV in Canada), you'll finally get a chance to see it next week, here in the United States.

The Lost Treasure of the Golden Squirrel: In the beginning of this special, there was a squirrel with a mystic key being chased by rats in early New York. The squirrel later hid the key in a time capsule dug in the old Central park Zoo. After a century, the Rat King and his minions stole the key, but the penguins took it from them. They went to Fred, met a creepy, old lady squirrel, and went to Marlene's habitat. The penguins, the lemurs, Marlene, and Fred, compete with the Rat King and some rats to find "The Lost Treasure of the Golden Squirrel" and that is very dangerous. After a long journey of who has a pure heart announced by the creepy squirrel, everyone was exhausted expect Julien for he had saved them. At the end, Frankie gave Private a crystal feather, then flew away. After what everyone has just been through, they run away as Skipper takes the mission.

This 23-min special will debut Monday, July 19th (according to its trailer).

Hello Dollface: The toy manufacturer of Rico's doll-girlfriend has upgraded their doll line with a voice chip. Endowing the dolls to speak. Rico must have this upgrade, at all costs. Will Rico sacrifice his friendship in order to get his doll-girlfriend a voice?

My long-lost wife, Dollface, has made an overall second appearance in the Madagascar franchise (first appearance theatrically: Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa, and first appearance on TV: The Penguins of Madagascar). This episode will debut Tuesday, July 20th with Can't Touch This.

Operation Cooties: King Julien observes children chasing each other, calling out "cooties". He deduces that girls pass this wretched "cooties" with a simple touch. When he shares his discovery with the penguins, they place the entire zoo on high alert. It seems that the disease has manifested itself into a very itchy rash that is on the spread and there is no stopping it. Is there a cure for this unexplainable cooties rash or will the animals succumb to an itchy cooties infested existence?

This episode will debut Wednesday, July 21st with Hello Dollface.

Mr. Tux: The Amarillo Kid, a cheeky Amarillo, confronts the penguins looking for the infamous Mr. Tux. Apparently the two have a score to settle - in mini golf? But the penguins are vexed as who could be the alleged Mr. Tux. The Amarillo kid is convinced it's one of the four of them. Mr. Tux better step forward, otherwise, The Amarillo Kid will destroy the zoo.

This episode will debut Thursday, July 22nd with Operation: Cooties.

Concrete Jungle Survival: Private is ready to move up in rank within the penguin commando unit, or is he? In order to obtain clearance for classified documents he'll have to become a First Class Private. And to become First Class Private, he'll have to survive the brutal streets of New York and face the animal slaughtering bus, Graveyard Eight.

This episode will debut Friday, July 23rd with Mr. Tux.

There's more new episodes, April Fools and Wishful Thinking. Though, its description and date is unknown as of now (according to Sarah). Be on the lookout!

Are you looking forward to our NEWEST episodes, recruits? All 5 new episodes will debut next week, starting Monday thru Friday, tonight @ 8:00pm/7:00pm Central! Only on Nickelodeon! Don't miss it!

Thank you!*salutes*

Skipper P.

马达加斯加的企鹅 40 回复

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...