马达加斯加的企鹅 What Happened?..Why Would 你 Do This To Us?

Lt_Kowalski posted on Jun 22, 2010 at 08:02PM
This is Kowalski reporting in at 1250 hours:

I am here to say something very important...

COL-SKIPPER and LT-KOWALSKI are posers!

It has come to my attention on this Central Park Zoo morning when I come upon in my lab and proceed to net doings...

I come onto this site to view the new and exciting upates and who did I come accross?

These two!

This is to the fans...How can you honestly think this two are us? Honestly... In my opnion either Skipper or myself would have said something before we "WOULD HAVE" changed our usernames...

Honestly....I put my right flipper up and I say this out loud:

I, Kowalski Albert P. have never made any other account on this site. And I assure you Skipper has not either. Please, PLEASE..I assure you were are who we are...

The ones who are proceeding this disgusting act are the ones who want fame for themselves and make the true ones look bad.

This is to the posers:

If you truley find it in your selfish hearts to stop doing this and hurting the ones who are here to make our fans happy, please, please stop. I know this has happened to me on Youtube. It's just plain mad to see what anyone can do to gain publicity and drain the real ones with false facts.

There are some of you who follow and some who don't. For the ones who have fallen into this trap, please do not follow in their footsteps.

It makes me think that you fans out there do not truely claim to be real fans if you follow someone else who is posing as us. And honestly, if I would have known this would have come down to this horrific matter, we would have never proceed to make accounts here.

Once again COL-SKIPPER and LT-KOWALSKI are not us...

But...You may believe who you want to belive. Though it bothers me to know this can happen to any one...

For those of you on our side, we thank you and we trule adore you as fans...

This honestly makes me angry, disapointed, sad, outraged and much more...

And sorry for the ones who pose as us...

This is Lt. Kowalski of stationed at the Central Park Zoo and that is all....

Thank you,

Signed,

Kowalski
last edited on Jun 22, 2010 at 08:08PM

马达加斯加的企鹅 67 回复

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 67

一年多以前 Lt_Kowalski said…
It is obvious that these two are NOT us....I will say this...to those who are potraying us...I just hope you are happy!...I am so upset right now..I do need time off again..I can suck it up and i know who we are..Wait until Skipper comes back..It will not be pretty I assure you...

That is all,

Kowalski
一年多以前 Lt-Kowalski said…
im the one who should be upset....everything is now ruined for me because of you...
一年多以前 Penguinangel said…
@Lt-Kowalski: WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM?! IT'S LIKE YOU CAME HERE JUST TO RUIN THIS SITE, UPSET THE FANS, AND MAKE FUN OF THE CHARACTERS OF OUR FAVORITE SHOW!!!!!
一年多以前 fun123fun said…
kowlski until skipper makes a plan what are we going to do?!?!? what is complaneing doing
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Penguinangel said…
Report them! Fanpop can only ignore us for so long.
一年多以前 DrBlowhole1 said…
That is most definitly Kowalski! You have my full trust! I do not believe in anthing else, but you.
一年多以前 Nori4Reel said…
well,i don't know if i can trust Kowalski yet...
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Lt-Kowalski said…
Trust who ever you want I dont care anymore....
一年多以前 DrBlowhole1 said…
rainy
Yeah, it is you I think of trusting.....Lt-Kowalski........,but then again...Lt_Kowalski......I hate imposters!
一年多以前 Nori4Reel said…
@Lt-Kowalski now don't act like that,there just not understanding you maybe i trust you...did i just say that?
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 nene16 said…
im very confused which one of you is the real one?
一年多以前 Lt-Kowalski said…
well I was until I got hacked.
一年多以前 Penguinangel said…
No, Nene, Lt_Kowalski is the real one, the one with the underscore in his name.
一年多以前 nene16 said…
blush
o that kinda makes sence i guess.im new to this site i was shown this by my friend and im really confused about everything why is everyone like fightning???
一年多以前 fun123fun said…
OMG! YOUR RIGHT!I TOTALY FORGOT! THATS NOT THE REAL KOWLSKI!
一年多以前 nene16 said…
smirk
o ok so i was like tlking to a imposter lol thats nice.
一年多以前 Col-Skipper said…
@Penguinangle:I'm not sure if you are understanding this or not. For not trusting me, and for not attending training, you have been kicked off our team.
一年多以前 Penguinangel said…
sad
I don't even know why. I guess because all of these people keep coming on saying they're the penguins or Blowhole and that starts a huge argument, which is the thing that actually destroyed this spot...
一年多以前 fun123fun said…
OMG! i cant believe i fell for it!
一年多以前 nene16 said…
tongue
you cant do that ok for one penguinangel is and always will be the best u will ever have ok. also she is right so ya.
一年多以前 fun123fun said…
NO LOOK AT THE USER NAME LOOK AT THE LINE THE REAL KOWLSKI IT LT_KOWLSKI BUT THE FAKE ONE IS LT- KOWLSKI!!! LOOK AT THE LINE!
一年多以前 Penguinangel said…
@Col-Skipper: Don't. Care. And, I WAS there for training. I was just in the background, watching and waiting 4 any proof that ur NOT Skipper that would get everyone else to believe me.
一年多以前 nene16 said…
big smile
im confused to drfatbut lol
一年多以前 Penguinangel said…
@fun123fun: I pointed that out a while ago....
一年多以前 fun123fun said…
i know but awhile ago i thought you were crazy sorry!!!!!!!
一年多以前 nene16 said…
blush
ooooo so Lt_kowlski is the real kowlski?
一年多以前 Penguinangel said…
@fun123fun: Hey! XD Na, that's fine. I had a feeling about half of you thought I was crazy.

@nene: yes
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 ggreen7295 said…
Lt. If I may, Who Is General Lyn Cassady?
一年多以前 SPKR689 said…
smirk
hey Lt_Kowalski, didnt the real Skipper say that he had a mission today and wouldnt be back for a while?
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Col-Skipper said…
Ggreen: general Lyn Cassady works in the company called the first battalion.
一年多以前 ggreen7295 said…
@Col-Skipper

What Rank Was given to me by you?
一年多以前 ggreen7295 said…
Drfatbut please this does not concern you. Please leave.
一年多以前 skipper321 said…
CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!
一年多以前 Skipperslady123 said…
angry
Ugghhh I can't stand posers! Col-Skipper and Lt.-Kowalski, I KNOW you both are fakes! I have been working with the REAL Skipper and Kowalski for quite sometime now and there is no doubt that they are real! Plus, how would I not know my OWN boyfriend!? I'm dating the REAL Skipper and if anyone TRULY knows who he is it's ME!!!! So stop desgracing the name of my BF! He has worked to hard to have to deal with a bunch of fakes like you two!! SO JUST GO AWAY!!!! Geez Col._Skipper and Lt._Kowalski have ENOUGH to deal with!
一年多以前 krazy4kowalski said…
I THINK THIS WHOLE THING IS STUPID!
一年多以前 beastialmoon said…
smile
/\ xD
CLONES!! STupid clones from a parallel dimension are running amok & if they meet our entire universes will go down in a swirling VORTEX of sheer unadulturated horror!!
And THEN...
There were SNO-CONES.
一年多以前 JediPenguin16 said…
surprise
I am so confused.
I wasn't on at all yesterday...and I find this mess...
???????
Can someone explain what happened??!!
一年多以前 Col_Skipper said…
angry
OKAY OKAY HOLD THE HELL UP! WHO IN THE LIVING HELL ARE THESE TWO MISTAKES? THESE POSERS?! I DID NOT MAKE A NEW ACCOUNT I PROMISE TO MY FANS I DID NOT! AND UNTIL I FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE JUST WAIT!!
一年多以前 ggreen7295 said…
Col. If you may, Please answer this question:

What was the rank you gave me?
O.O Oh I see what's going on. Just when I thought we would be rid of the two certain people who were ruining this site, we get posers confusing everybody. XP
To the posers- Do you not have a real life to get to? A job, grilfriend, wife, kids, school, ANYTHING?!
-@Col_Skipper- Sir, I am really confused. When is Boot camp? The posers have the whole place in a mess. Did I miss it?
一年多以前 67Dodge said…
Pity....At least I'm not a trademark character, hehe. Who knows?
一年多以前 Col_Skipper said…
@ggreen7295: Gregory the rank I gave you was First Class Sailor..You are the Stepfather to my daughter and I was mad at that..You wanted me dead and that's why I booted you off the team.
See everybody! Col_Skipper is the real Skipper we have all accepted as the SKipper!!! Don't belive the posers!
一年多以前 Annacrombie said…
imposters? LETS GO KICK THIER BUTS!
一年多以前 Icicle1penguin said…
Oh wow. I'm so late.

Yea, imposters suck. I hate them! I keep yelling at them!...until they admit they're imposters. Then I'll TRY to be nice.
一年多以前 beastialmoon said…
smile
now that THATs somewhat over-
SNO-CONES!
一年多以前 Annacrombie said…
lol sno-clones lol...now i want a snowcone :(
一年多以前 beastialmoon said…
smile
u get one!
yayz now im happy
一年多以前 Kowalskirocks77 said…
mischievous
So... Annacrombie and I have urgent buisness to take care of... ANNACROMBIE!! Lets leave these feather-brained half-wits and just get on with our fangirl chase!! *Pulls out green ligtsaber from nowhere* Hey, I can hold stuff now!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Ninjaorca said…
sad
I'm I late?Cuz I forgot to feed Snowe.DARN THE IMPOSTER'S ARE DEAD?!Wah I wanted to kill them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!