马达加斯加的企鹅 What Happened?..Why Would 你 Do This To Us?

Lt_Kowalski posted on Jun 22, 2010 at 08:02PM
This is Kowalski reporting in at 1250 hours:

I am here to say something very important...

COL-SKIPPER and LT-KOWALSKI are posers!

It has come to my attention on this Central Park Zoo morning when I come upon in my lab and proceed to net doings...

I come onto this site to view the new and exciting upates and who did I come accross?

These two!

This is to the fans...How can you honestly think this two are us? Honestly... In my opnion either Skipper or myself would have said something before we "WOULD HAVE" changed our usernames...

Honestly....I put my right flipper up and I say this out loud:

I, Kowalski Albert P. have never made any other account on this site. And I assure you Skipper has not either. Please, PLEASE..I assure you were are who we are...

The ones who are proceeding this disgusting act are the ones who want fame for themselves and make the true ones look bad.

This is to the posers:

If you truley find it in your selfish hearts to stop doing this and hurting the ones who are here to make our fans happy, please, please stop. I know this has happened to me on Youtube. It's just plain mad to see what anyone can do to gain publicity and drain the real ones with false facts.

There are some of you who follow and some who don't. For the ones who have fallen into this trap, please do not follow in their footsteps.

It makes me think that you fans out there do not truely claim to be real fans if you follow someone else who is posing as us. And honestly, if I would have known this would have come down to this horrific matter, we would have never proceed to make accounts here.

Once again COL-SKIPPER and LT-KOWALSKI are not us...

But...You may believe who you want to belive. Though it bothers me to know this can happen to any one...

For those of you on our side, we thank you and we trule adore you as fans...

This honestly makes me angry, disapointed, sad, outraged and much more...

And sorry for the ones who pose as us...

This is Lt. Kowalski of stationed at the Central Park Zoo and that is all....

Thank you,

Signed,

Kowalski
last edited on Jun 22, 2010 at 08:08PM

马达加斯加的企鹅 67 回复

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...