马达加斯加的企鹅 ATTENTION: NOW ACCEPTING NEW RECRUITS!

Col_Skipper posted on Jun 11, 2010 at 11:17PM
ATTENTION: Now accepting New REcruits!
Current mood:recruting
Category: Life

Skipper here reporting in at 1915 hours:

ATTENTION!!

NOW ACCEPTING NEW RECRUITS!

FOR A LIMITED AMOUNT OF TIME

It as come to my attention that Hans is now here AND BLOWHOLE

Rememember when I said I was going to enlist fans in a few weeks? Well today is your lucky day! So please take time to read this!

It seems I will be needing more soldiers for backup! If you are interested please notify me. Here are the requirements in order for you to become a member of our team:

1. You must give me five GOOD REASONS why you think I should allow you into our unit. Telling me, " because I can fight and all that other crap" won't cut it! That is a lame answer to this first question!

You MUST give me s real reason!

2. You must have no health problems. Health is number one in our unit and I will NOT accept someone is can't be able to perform in our unit like that.

3. You must pass a small test which I will give you in order for you to meet these standards. Kowalski will be in charge of that when he gets back from his lab.

4. You must NOT be or look suspicious when you are enlisting into my unit. I will have Rico here by my side and he will know.

5. You must at least have some experience! At least 5.6% out of a possible 10% anything lower than that won't cut it!

******************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­**

Here is a list of my current team mates in order from the highest to the lowest:

Lt. Col. Kowalski
MJR. Kam (Kowalski's mate)
Lt. Henry
Scd. Lt. Penguin G
Lt Justin
Lead Sgt. Rico
First Petty Sgt. Becca
Scnd. Sgt. SPKR
First Officer Private

*****************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­

If your name is NOT on here...then you better do your best at earning it and tell me what i need to hear!

YOU MUST BE HONEST!...IF I FIND OUR YOU LIEDE SOMEWHERE...I WILL CUT YOU OFF THE TEAM WITHOUT HONORABLE DISCHARGE! SO THINK TWICE BEFORE YOU LIE!

Now before you enlist, think about what the hell you are getting yourself into...there will be blood, violence, energy and many more....so I suggest you think about this and what you are about to deal with...

I will NOT go easy on you the first few weeks so keep that in mind!
If you do wish to join please leave me a comment here on this blog! NOTHING else

I will check up here in several days when my other doings are complete.

I wish you all good luck and hope you meet the standards I've posted above...

Good luck Enlisters, *salutes*

Skipper P.

last edited on Jun 16, 2010 at 11:55PM

马达加斯加的企鹅 60 回复

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 60

一年多以前 fun123fun said…
i would like to be a recrut

1.im good with ame im good at defence im relly good at following derations i know good places to hide for supride attacks and stuff and lastly i could get along with penguins

2.no helth problems i dont have asma i never went to the hospital and im not alergic to posin

3.bring me the test

4. well thats all up to you and rico

5.i ben in a battle 3 times!

salutes
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 ggreen7295 said…
I am already on his team. So I do not need to take this :)
一年多以前 KowalksiBigFan said…
smile
Im in!
1. Im intelligent, quick on my feet, NOT a crazed fan girl, I listen to my authority and peers and I don't give in!
2. no health problems at all.
3. Im willing to take said test
4. Go for it, Im sure ill be fine
5. Im always in the mood for a good fight, trsut me, being me I have PLENTY experience
一年多以前 Maurice01 said…
I say I would make a fine recruit. I am very loyal,honnest and i'm a hard worker. No worries. I have no health problems.
一年多以前 Maurice01 said…
I have good fighting skills, i'm smart, i'm loyal, i'm honest and i'm in perfect shape! No health problems of any kind, I do not take medication and I do not have eye problems! Sign:Maurice
一年多以前 Penguinangel said…
1. Im pretty smart, Ill follow your commands no questions asked, id say im pretty sane as far as some other fans go, im team penguin 100%, not team blowhole, and im not the type who loses their temper really quick and starts swearing at others.
2. Weeellll, technically.... not something that would appear on a physical to try out for a sport or anything..
3. ill take that test and OWN IT!
4. not sure what 2 say for this, its up to you guys.
5.Fighting? Does with my sister count? Or 10 years of soccer? Or Marching Band? it does require a lot of disipline and concentration.
一年多以前 Maurice01 said…
Ooo! That will beat everyones say! Good job! :D
一年多以前 rebcam13 said…
1. I am all about the dare devil action life (love doing stunts)
2. I would self sacrifice at any time to save any of my team mates
3. I am a great spy for my team, when it counts
4. I will follow any and all commands any time!
5. I am fairly smart, and have a complex way of understanding LOTS of people and lots of things in the world
*salutes* Have a nice day sir! (TEAM PENGUIN FOREVER!)
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Icicle1penguin said…
smile
Aww man. I'm unqualified to join...Oh well.

I got no reason to join,
I got a few health problems (I doubt my heart rate is normal, and I need to get surgery O_O),
I don't test well,
...IDK about the suspicious part. I'm nice! (but you might get a little paranoid...)
I have absolutely NO experience...I think.

And I'll probably run around in circles in the first sight of danger. Plus I cannot punch...Actually, I think I can. I just don't like hurting people. The only thing that's a little useful is my curiosity.

That is the reason I'm not fit to join. Dang it. Well at least I'm honest. :D
一年多以前 SPKR689 said…
smile
you know Skipper, you could call me Sgt Lauren too cuz that is my real name, but Sgt SPKR is ok too. im just saying. and yea......im back :)
一年多以前 ggreen7295 said…
@SPKR689
Hey your on the team too?
一年多以前 SPKR689 said…
smile
yes ive been on for about a month maybe. yes im the Sgt :) im in charge when Skipper isnt here
一年多以前 ggreen7295 said…
Cool. I'm a First Class Sailor.
一年多以前 SPKR689 said…
smirk
i can see that from the list that he wrote did you read it?
一年多以前 ggreen7295 said…
No, where is it?
一年多以前 SPKR689 said…
hmmm
um........................right up above did you read anything Skipper wrote? cuz you should read everything that Skipper says
一年多以前 ggreen7295 said…
Oh XD I didn't see that!
一年多以前 SPKR689 said…
niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice XD anyways this is kinda off topic Sorry Skipper.
一年多以前 ggreen7295 said…
Right... stay on topic...
一年多以前 Metallica1147 said…
Skipper I send you a message on Myspace giving you my five reasons... be sure you read it.
一年多以前 Flana_2 said…
smile
I work for Blow Whole :)
一年多以前 PenguinCrazy14 said…
..Okay, let's see:
1: I've got no issues with authority, especially since I've seen how you lead your team, and will follow orders to the 'T'
2: I'm a pretty good strategist, and can come up with several different scenarios on a mission, also while figuring out the success probability of each one(I've actually been tested several times on that)
3: While I am a good fighter, I can also take someone down psychologically, I have the ability to figure out what gets under someone's skin.
4: I firmly believe in the penguin credo, and would rather go down fighting to free my comrades then let them get captured and possibly killed in front of me.
5: I'm not one to get emotionally riled up, it takes a lot to get to me, you can't break me down that easily, the only thing that gets me angry in seeing my teammates hurt in front of me, and that STILL puts the enemy at a disadvantage because when I get mad, I get cold and ruthless, and my thoughts are much clearer.
..All right, that's what I have to offer to your team, Skipper, and I'd be honored if you chose me.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 MsKowalski99 said…
mischievous
@Col_Skipper:I Would be a Recruit. 1:I am Loyal, Honest, And confident.
2:I Have No Health Problems AT ALL.
3:I am also Smart, HOT, and awesome also, I firmly believe in the penguin credo, and would rather go down fighting to free my comrades then let them get captured and possibly killed in front of me also, I'm a pretty good strategist, and can come up with several different scenarios on a mission, also while figuring out the success probability of each one(I've actually been tested several times on that) .
4:I Have Some Experience of 5.6 out of 100%
5:I am Smart in Science, Love Science, and Science ROX! and also, I am HOT,CUTE,AND,SEXY also, I'm not one to get emotionally riled up, it takes a lot to get to me, you can't break me down that easily, the only thing that gets me angry in seeing my teammates hurt in front of me, and that STILL puts the enemy at a disadvantage because when I get mad, I get cold and ruthless, and my thoughts are much clearer.
..All right, that's what I have to offer to your team, Skipper, and I'd be honored if you chose me.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Penguinangel said…
hmmm
@mskowalski: Hmmm.... That sounds suspiciously like Penguincrazy14....
一年多以前 Lt_Kowalski said…
Affirmative I will come up with the test in a few days and return with it then.
一年多以前 krazy4kowalski said…
I would like to join your team because I am eager to help my city the best I can. (I live in NYC just like you).

1: I get straight As in school and know some stuff about medicine.

2: I've been taking self defense classes since I was 8.

3: I am loyal and will never leave anyone behind on a mission.

4: I am stubborn and do not easily succumb to torture. (Was once tickled for 1 hour straight without telling my cousin where the cookies were hidden).

5: I am not afraid of death or pain.
一年多以前 JediPenguin16 said…
Well, techniaclly I was on blowhole's team, but the whole "evil" thing does not suit me at all. I resigned. Sgt SPKR689 can vouch for me.
( okay I assume you are talking to our internet selves since this is an internet "battle", in which case, I shall tell you my jedipenguin powers as well)
1. I have the force and can move things wiht my brain
2. I have been in many small battles across the universe adn Lichtenstien and held my own against a Wookie Sith Lord.
3. I am fiercely loyal to my freinds and will always be there to comfort and protect them.
4. My motto is " Do right, do right unitl the stars fall" and I will always follow your orders.
5. I am not afraid to die protecting my freinds, and I have alot of training in KArate, Kung fu, Extra-terrestial combat styles, fencing, and lightsaber combat.
There are my reasons. I hope you consider me. Even If I do not make it, Go Penguins!

last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 KowalskiTheLich said…
1a: Let's see...I'm two grades ahead of most people my age, am getting straight A's and am specializing in biology and medical sciences.
1b: I am much, MUCH more sane then almost everyone I've seen on here! (Also, I will not be an annoyance to any of the other people on your team like some of the fangirls would be to you or Kowalski).
1c: I've taken self-defense classes
1d: I'm very loyal to people I make promises to.
1e: I am very good at manipulating people and am often able to sway people's decisions with my words...don't worry, it only works on the weak-minded, so you penguins are safe.
(In other words. I'm good at diplomacy)

2: I have no health problems, unless you count a mild back ache.

3. Cool! Gimme a test! I don't care what it's about, just gimme a test!

4. Erm...okay. Anything else I can respond to this one?

5. Yes, I have experience in archaic ranged and melee weapons, as well as hand-to-hand combat techniques.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Annacrombie said…
ME TIME!

1.I know how to break an arm, I can be tortured and wont break, I never cry (well rarely but i do it silently and i dont break down), I have plenty of weapons, and I can speek many languages (English, Americanish, Latin, Spanish, French and a lil bit of japanesse

2.No health problems at all

3.Test? Easy! If its a writen test then i can just rip it to shreds

4.Yeah, this will be the only part of the test that i might fail...lets just say that I stand out of the crowd......SUGAR!

5.Experiance, hmmmm i've had expericance, gone through training all of that stuff

Others:I live in England and you guys live in america so...big difference there, The FBI are still trying to find me so half the time i might be on the run, I've had my named changed acouple of times so the FBI wont find me again so my name is A.C at the moment (but i will tell you if it gets changed an all)

I can survive up to 3 months without sugar (which is a long time if you know me!)but you dont wanna see what the ned result is......mental......

thats all i can think of 4now, L8TR'S!
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 IceCream123 said…
Question 1
1. I hate dr Blowhole and I wanna kick his but as soon as possible
2. I get VERY angry easily, so I can easily attack somebody in like, 5 seconds.
3. I JUST WANNA BE ON YOUR TEAM :P
4. I am quite strong, but I also use strong language. (but if I don't censor my swears on Fanpop sometimes I get suspended)
5. I can scare people easily by talking in this like clenched backwards voice its so creepy!
Question 2
I definetley have no health problems, No hay fever, no allergies.
Question 3
Well I can't do question 3 until I get the test.
Question 4
I do not look suspicious at all. I can just look like a normal person just walking by =]
Question 5
Probably like 30 or 35%.
I hope I make the team =]
一年多以前 krazy4kowalski said…
Man, I want to join the team! BTW, Skipper as a team member what do we do? Keep fanpop safe, or do we actually have to step into your cartoon demension and go on your missions?
一年多以前 67Dodge said…
surprise
@maurice01: 'I have no health problems' HAVE U LOOKED IN THE MIRROR!?!?HOLY CRAP!!!!
一年多以前 67Dodge said…
meh
@Jedipenguin: Okay u have the force, but I DON'T sucumb 2 your old Jedi mind tricks, I'm a chinstrap penguin! The force doesn't work on my kind!
一年多以前 Penguinangel said…
angry
DUDE!!! WHATS UR PROBLEM?!?!?!
一年多以前 67Dodge said…
laugh
Nothing, I just have been bored out of my mind for 7 days! Hehe
一年多以前 JediPenguin16 said…
big smile
Oh, wait! If we are going to the cartoon dimension, I won't be any help at all! O.O On fanpop I am a jedi and all that stuff but In real life...I'm...*sob* a TEENAGER. And I can't fight worth squat. If we are like the "Fanpop team" to keep Fanpop safe from villainous attacks, then I am all there wiht my lightsaber and the Force. :D
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 skipper321 said…
meh
Ok!! Here are my 5 reasons why I should join:
1 I have been to spy camp 4 times.
2I took Karate for 7 Years.
3I know stratigies and enemys weaknesses.(Have a file!!!)
4Nothing and I mean NOTHEN Can stop me!
5I always follow the penguin credo(never swim alone!)
Please let me join! Im ready!!
一年多以前 skipper321 said…
My experience is 21%.
一年多以前 King_Julien_XIV said…
laugh
Skipper let me be part of your team!!! I'm awesome kommando!! Look at this!! KABOOOOOMMM IT'S PARTY TIME!!!!
一年多以前 Reilly06 said…
Hey king Julien!
一年多以前 Annacrombie said…
oh no julien.....now ecpect lots of loud music and alotta "boogying"
一年多以前 Col_Skipper said…
WHOA WHOA OK HOLD ON!..I've been taking a look at all the answers to this..Some of you are qualified and others are not...Kowalski is working on the scores you have put in in case you have missed that part...I will be back in a few days to recheck this.

Good luck recruits*salutes*
一年多以前 fun123fun said…
salutes my fav battle was battle #2!
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 fun123fun said…
no i relly ben in 3 battles
#1 we lost becuse most of the people blew there cover but i was a volinteer
#2 we won becuse we had a new leader and he was awesonme
#3 i didnt know who won becuse i had to help out jack he was relly clouse to me so i had to help him out
一年多以前 Annacrombie said…
*salutes* IVE ALWAYS WANTED TO SALUTE!.....meh im bored
一年多以前 scifiguy1999 said…
meh
1. I am smart. Deciding on picking fights, I have beaten people by outsmarting them. So? Anyone can use your fists, ALMOST NO-ONE in today's standards have "smarts".

2. I am attractive. If we ever have to go on a mission(which we proboly will),and there is a lady spy, I can handle that. *Wink Wink*

3. I'm not really that obese. I am a LITTLE fat, but not TO much. I can still beat some people.

4. I am sneaky, like a ninja. I have have been dismiss as a spy before.

5. I look good in black and white. Nothing much to say about that.
一年多以前 warpenguin said…
I want to be in becuse. 1.I have a lightsaber and they can cut throu anything ekcsep for well you know. 2.I can use the force and that can move things anywere ekcsep for far placs. 3.The lightsaber can reflect bullets so that the enamy us a gun it might reflect back to the person who shoot it. 4.I am never mean and can not tell a lie (almost) 5.I am fast and I have no health problems.
一年多以前 SJ_waddles said…
sunny
I'm Sorry Sir I am rather late in trying to sign up.. But here is my reseme.
Reasons why I would like to join. is because I'm smart, fast, very quick in duties, sneaky, and loyal.
I have no health problems. And I don't go starving easily.
I'm prepared for the test sir!
And I'm not suspicious. (sorry for a dull answer..)

I'm very loyal and will not let you down! and I understand that this is war. and I am ready to fight.
一年多以前 PengyGirl said…
big smile
1. I'm not a possessed fan.
2. I'm pretty strong.
3. I can go for a while without food and not go crazy.
4. I'm young and healthy.
5. I can see better then my friends in the dark.
(sorry if some answers are lame I didn't sleep very good)
I have no health issues and I've never broken a bone.
I have had some experience.(Lost in a forest. After all, I live next to one.)
I think thats it!
一年多以前 Spi_Kat_Penguin said…
i would like to be a recuit.

1.I've had experience as a recuit. I haven't fallen in love cuz it usually means trouble.

2.I'm quick on my feet & I'm sneaky.

3.I have NO health problems at all & I can hear very well.

4. I'm obedient. I obey my masters.

5.& i've taken karate, & can kick bad guys butts.

*salutes*-Spi
last edited 一年多以前