Dream Diary Role Play: Woods of Hydra.

lovebaltor posted on Feb 05, 2012 at 01:20AM
Welcome to the mythical woods of Hydra!

The girls were welcomed here by Lauretta to come and visit where she was from and lived most of her life. There could be some action though, you know: outlaws.
 Welcome to the mythical woods of Hydra! The girls were welcomed here 由 Lauretta to come and visit w

Dream Diary 51 回复

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 51

一年多以前 lovebaltor said…
Lauretta: *Walks around* I hope everyone got here the way they were supposed to... *Ears twitch*
一年多以前 Horsegirl202 said…
Amber: * Stares and walks* I see Lauretta and wave.
一年多以前 lovebaltor said…
Lauretta: *Whirls around* Hello, Amber! *Walks over* So, what do you think? These woods are very pretty, are they not? *Smiles*
一年多以前 Horsegirl202 said…
Amber: I say " Hi Lauretta, they are nice." She smiled back and thinks about her old home.
一年多以前 lovebaltor said…
Lauretta: Thank you, *Nods* let's just hope nothing bad happens... *Ears twitch, hears hooves coming* Uh-oh, someone is coming, here, follow me, *Grabs her hand and hides behind a tree* Be very quiet.
一年多以前 Horsegirl202 said…
Amber: I nod and look behind form the tree.
一年多以前 lovebaltor said…
Lauretta: *Ears twitch*
Man: *Runs on a horse, stops* Are you sure they went this way?
Guard 1: Yes, my lord, we saw them go in this direction.
Man: *Nods* Fine then, *Gallops away*
Lauretta: *Rolls eyes* What did they do this time?
Jonas: *Pops up behind her* And who could you be talking about?
一年多以前 Horsegirl202 said…
Amber *Turns around* Who are you?
一年多以前 lovebaltor said…
Jonas: Why, you don't know how I am? *Cocks head to side* You mustn't be from around here, I take it?
Lauretta: No, and neither will most of the other girls coming here, either.
Jonas: Well, let me introduce myself: I am Jonas, leader of a group of outlaws that fight for justice against the tyrannical sheriff.
Lauretta: Don't flatter yourself by implying that you do this on your own.
Jonas: Weren't you listening? I said 'group'. *Whistles* Come out you lot! *4 other men emerge from the foliage* This is my gang here: Much, Allan, Tuck and Archer.
Lauretta: Yes, I know who they are.
Allan: Well she doesn't, obviously, or we wouldn't be explaining our names now would we?
Archer: He's right.
Lauretta: Oh shut up.
一年多以前 snootygirl50701 said…
big smile
*a very pretty fairy with black,brown and blond hair
lghts twirls away running into Archar as very dangerous dragon slams into a dragon hurting a tree.Her outfit was cute blue and hot green navy tank top with black jeans and tropical blue and hot green high heels*
the fairy:Sorry!
*she transforms into a enchantix fairy with crystal blue,hot green,pink,and purple wings as her out fit splashes into a hot daisy swiss tank top with holey country shorts in style lyies of dancing streaming ribbons of first place.Her high heels turned into a flexible oozey green pink stipped purple nano high heels*
the fairy:Hey,that's not how you treat this place!Wait til I get you back in the dungeon!And get a manacure ugly claw!
*she snaps with swagger as she hits the best with spiriling waves of oak and splikes*
The best narls: take your pathetic dog!Your power can fix him.
*He snarls and flashes away reveling a cute black spotted white puppy as it fell out of the air. the fairy swoop down to save the puppy as she healed his scars.She transformed into a hot dancing outfit like usual as she transformed back to normal.*
The fairy,"Hi! my names Ashia Mena Nokia,and this is Nokia Granda Fexia!Nice to meet you!I'm the princess Delasalionia,and gardun of the magic realms.Sorry if Selaviara,that dragon,desturbed you."
一年多以前 lovebaltor said…
Lauretta: Ur hello there, Ashia, is it?
Archer: What the hell just ran into me?!
Lauretta: I believe it was a dragon.
Much: A what?
Allan: Oh you know; those lizard like things with wings!
Jonas: Why would she have a dragon?
Lauretta: Why don't you ask her.
Jonas: *Rolls eyes* Why do you have a dragon?
Ashia:excuse me!I'm not no dragon.That ancient dragon is known as a evil witch and my dog is going to bite your ass!I have never been so mistreated.Nokia,Transform.
*a flash of lightning splashed as her cute puppy turned into a insanly lightning dragon*
Nokia:Dude,you should know that I have to follow her orders.
一年多以前 lovebaltor said…
Much: Jonas! *Takes sword out*
Jonas: Whoa, whoa, whoa! I was just asking you why that dragon as with you!
Allan: Yeah! We wasn't calling you a dragon!
Lauretta: *Takes bow out* Transform back, go on.
Archer: *Takes two swords out* We're not afraid to fight, you know.
Ashia:figh me and lord Williams will have your soul.Nokia,transform.Shock them.
*Nokia having lightning bolts come out.*
Ashia:Not like that you idoot!No wonder I can't eat dinner with family around you.*she snaps at the dragon*
Nokia:sorry,but I can't read minds
*dragon transforms into a human boy at the age 17*
Nokia:as human,you can call me Trey.Your not going to hurt a 17 year old are you?*Nokia smiles acting inacent*
Ashia:*whistles*come on!I have to meet Prine Derek Kal!*whistles again*
Nokia:thats not his name.
ashia:what do you know,your just a dragon dog teen.
nokia:I know his name.I know that your a spoiled princess brat that have fans who will feed you when ever you need them too,and you are one of the richerest princess's there really ever is.
ashia:retardo! *whistles again*
*a black mustan came with a bow and arrows on its back attached to the strap.*
一年多以前 lovebaltor said…
Lauretta: Why are you being so rude to us? We have done nothing to you!
Archer: We won't mind killing a boy, especially if they want to harm us first. *Smirks*
Jonas: There shall be no bloodshed around me.
Allan: Well what if they attack us?
Much: Allan's right, these two have been nothing bu rude to us ever since we first met, and we have done nothing to deserve this treatment!
Tuck: Wait, did you say she was the richest princess?
Allan: In the land?
Archer: Oh you know what that means, *Strides over* hand over your valuables. Now.
Lauretta: *Rolls eyes. Sees the horse, walks over* Is this your mare?
Jonas: Why would you steal from her?
Allan: You heard her; she's rich! You know the usual; steal from the rich and give to the poor.
一年多以前 Horsegirl202 said…
Amber: I transform into my charmix form ready to fight.
一年多以前 lovebaltor said…
Lauretta: I don't think we should start fighting, that will only cause more problems!
Archer: Well she's the one who started attacking us first!
Allan: What are we waiting for; let's get the valuables! *Takes sword out*
一年多以前 Horsegirl202 said…
Amber: Bella's ring!'' She threw them around the two.
一年多以前 lovebaltor said…
Archer: OI! What's the big idea?
Allan: Jonas, get us out of here.
Jonas: *Chuckles* You deserve that.
Much: What did she do? *Nudges towards Amber*
Lauretta: It's just a spell, it will wear off. Now, *Walks over towards Ashia* Could you explain to me what is that? *Points to Nokia*
一年多以前 Horsegirl202 said…
Amber: Unless you want to meet my sister bloom, the most powerful fairy in universe.

Bloom arrived and said " Fire wall!"
一年多以前 lovebaltor said…
Jonas: Whoa, whoa, whoa! Are you trying to set this whole bloody place on fire?!
Lauretta: Everyone calm down! No one should be fighting: it will solve nothing. Now, who are you? *Points to Bloom*
Much: And why did you try to set the whole forest on fire?!
一年多以前 Horsegirl202 said…
Bloom replied " I'M Bloom, fairy of the dragon flame." She landed on her feet her blue eyes glaring at Jonas and Much.
Ashia:are they serious!Stealing!Just ask!Oh my lord!
trey:hold on you guys.She's in a trance from her trainer.*starts to uncast the spell*Fear a mirror fear a mirrow.release the trance in the trace.
*in a heart beat the trance was broke.*
Ashia:OMG!!!Thank god that was over.How long was I as a brat?
trey:all day.
ashia:okay,hey sugar!*Petting her horse and smilling like an angel*
*She turns around to see all of the people arrand her*
Ashia:Who are these people?
一年多以前 Horsegirl202 said…
Bloom saw Asiha and smiled.
一年多以前 lovebaltor said…
Lauretta: I am Lauretta Moretti; elf from here. None of these men mean us harm they're just - ignorant sometimes.
Much: What? I did not do anything!
Jonas: Much, shut up.
Archer: So she was under a spell?
Lauretta: Obviously... I am Lauretta and these men are; Jonas, Much, Allan and Tuck.
*Ashia smiles but frowns*
Ashia:He's here.
trey:but we just got to-
Ashia: ignorant.
*Ashia grabs Trey and throws him behind a bush.A tall man walked up to them,.He was a gaurd!*
man:Ashia,I thought you were grounded.
ashia:for what?*smirks*
man:for vandalizing nature and kicking me in the face.
ashia:do take money?
trey:*chuckles*
man:what was that?
*Ashia looks around.the others were gone.The gaurd removed the bush to reveal Trey.he pulled out a bow.*
Ashia:Hey!*she shouts and punches the dude and sends him to another realm*
Ashia:come on out.
一年多以前 allicyn123 said…
I girl with milky white skin and long flowing silver-blue hair apears from the trees, she looks like a pickpocket but as she apperes her blue eyes glow and she quietly sneaks into the underbrush
一年多以前 lovebaltor said…
Lauretta: Ur, what was that all about?
Jonas: Beats me. *Shrugs* Whoever it was, is gone now.
Much: Now what?
Allan: We head out what we were going to do in the first place; rob the sheriff!
Lauretta: As usual.
Ashia: *walking in the forest and suddenly,was pulled into a crazy force.* HELP! *she screams*
Trey:this is bad!this is bad!*He runs off to find Lauretta and those guys*
一年多以前 allicyn123 said…
White figure pulls Ashia's arm with great force
last edited 一年多以前
Ashia:Help!Augh!*pulled in from the great force*
一年多以前 lovebaltor said…
Lauretta: *Sighs* Come on, *Runs after Ashia*
Jonas: What now? *Follows*
Allan: If we save her, she better treat us with more respect!
Archer: Yeah, what Allan said!
Lauretta: *Vanishes into white smoke, re-appears in front of Ashia* Let her go, before I fill you full of arrows.
*smoke crosses over the ground.A slick man in thin white clothes laughed.*
The man:fools!
ashia:mmm ammhm! *yelling only to have duck an her mouth tied up sitting ina chair.*
The man:Shut up!I 'll I 've heard from you was"nag nag!Your so goin to get a smack down!Your talking to the princess of ace!Nag nag!
trey: *twirwling from the portal*Thats good moking.
ashia:mmmhmma ahmmwaha *havin a hissy fighht*
*Shae twirled around breaking the ropes and swung the chair and hit the man in the head*
一年多以前 lovebaltor said…
Lauretta: The heck? *Shakes head, does some swift moves and punches the man*
Jonas: Much, Archer with me! Allan and Tuck, go from behind!
Tuck: *Takes iron cross and wackes the man upside the head*
Jonas: *Takes arrow out and shoots his shoulder*
一年多以前 allicyn123 said…
White figure punches man in face and he let's go of Ashia
一年多以前 allicyn123 said…
Whispers something and freezes man to the ground
一年多以前 allicyn123 said…
Takes off cloak, her REALLY long silvery blue hair falls out. Faces Lauretta "sorry to startle you, was too far away to see who you are," Izzy helps Ashia up. "you are really brave but you should probably listen and be morerespectfull," putshand on Ashia's shoulder "look at me trying to act like a Wise old man or a hero," nods twards Lauretta, "she's the most heroic here, I'm just a freshman witch,"
一年多以前 lovebaltor said…
Lauretta: Thank you for your kind words. *Nods* And you are..?
Ashia:oh ya!
*the man began to glow as his scars were healed.He transformed into a gaint spalactist dragon.*
dragon/man: You should have not done that! *he growls*
Ashia: Oh man!Its only you! *she snaps*
Trey: don't expect me to fight him!*hids behind Lauretta*
*Ashia twirls in a hip hop fashion as she twirls on his head.She had swipped Jonah's arrow and bow as she shot the dragons eye.A swirl of gold dust spiril around as the dragon fell to dust.Left in the air Ashia becan to fall*

一年多以前 allicyn123 said…
Izzy: My name is Izzy Rae Frostinialaga, I grew up in America till I was 5 then I grew up with Faragonda of alfea, magix,till I was 14, then enrolled in Cloudtower, 15 now,
一年多以前 lovebaltor said…
Jonas: OI! *Snatches his arrow back* I could have done that myself if you asked!
Much: *Swallows* Well that dragon-thing was taken care of.
Lauretta: *Ignores everything* Nice to meet you. I am Lauretta, and over there is Ashia.
Archer: *Buts in* Don't forget about us!
Lauretta: *Sighs* Who could?
Archer: I'm Archer and over there is Much, Allan, Tuck and Jonas. Pleasure.
Ashia:*smiles* thanks for the help!Nice to meet you guys after a melt down flare!
一年多以前 allicyn123 said…
Izzy: Good to meet you, *catches Ashia as she falls*
Ashia:thanks!
一年多以前 allicyn123 said…
Izzy: sure *smiles*
Ashia:*smilies and her phone rings she answers it.*Hello,hi daddy!Whats that?Oh,ok-okay.
trey: oh boy.

一年多以前 allicyn123 said…
Izzt calls something and a baby white bengal tiger appers
*Ashia's mnd went blank*Ashia:Awwww!
一年多以前 allicyn123 said…
Izzy: This is Tanikla, I guess instead of a pixie, like a fairy would have, she's kinda my spirit animal, she's not as innocent as she looks though,* winks as the tiger flashes it's brilliant blue eyes from Luaretta to Ashia*
*Ashia smiled.*Ashia:I better go to my castle.My dad is having a parade!Sorry to leave so sudden.
*She leaved goodbye and left in a purple portal.Trey follows.*